Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#1]
my wife is that way, ZERO interest. Ive done everything I can think of to help her be interested and it just isnt going to happen.
My T is through the roof right now and it really sucks. I have basically quit hinting or saying anything. I feel like she isnt at all attracted to me.
pretty depressing.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if my wife doesn't put out, then i'm going to go on the prowl for dick
View Quote

in

no, tagged

no, subscribed
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

15 years!  are they in their 80s?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A good friend of mine has a sexless marriage, been 15 years.  I have told him he ought to just get a divorce.  

To clarify, he has been married 15 years, and only has sex a time or two a year.  His wife has zero interest.  Zero.  

In fact, she wanted a kid so bad, but yet didnt want to have sex..so they did invitro.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]
My best friend has always been less than interested in sex.  He was the guy who went to the strip club with everybody but spent all night playing pool or video games.  Met a nice woman that is also low sex driven.  

He says they only fuck once or twice a year but have a nice happy marriage
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some men are no longer attracted to their wives.

You mentioned she's hot, so may not be relevant to this situation.
View Quote

I still don't see how that would make it totally sexless. Most healthy men will take what they have, even if it's only every now and then.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

To clarify, he has been married 15 years, and only has sex a time or two a year.  His wife has zero interest.  Zero.  

In fact, she wanted a kid so bad, but yet didnt want to have sex..so they did invitro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A good friend of mine has a sexless marriage, been 15 years.  I have told him he ought to just get a divorce.  

How did he not figure that out while they were dating?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder how many women are ashamed to bring up their preferences. What decent woman is gonna come forward and say they want to be slapped around and choked like their old boyfriend did lol.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
When Aunt Flo isn't in town, we go 2-3 times a week.  Maybe less when life wears us down.

It is a "must" for our marriage.  If you want some shit to get started, starve her out for 2 or 3 weeks without sex.  She's a bear to live with.

I don't mind decent frequency, either.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Sex is not the main thing in a good marriage (but it's not a bad thing if it's there either) Another way to say it is a good marriage is more than sex.

Low T is real and sex is not the most important thing on a mans mind after a certain age.(who has low T) A compatible relationship with love and companionship is just as rewarding as a fulfilled sex life.

Many who rage with hormones can not even fathom what was just said. Their brains can't even process the words.

There are all sorts of humans in the world and not everyone thinks the same or wants the same thing.

The key is finding a mate that is COMPATIBLE with your own views and wants and needs. That is why there is a lot of divorces in this country, folks just ASSUME that everyone wants the same thing that they want without good communication prior to commitment or children to find that out prior to the relationship reaching irrevocable consequences.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Preserving
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Sexual chemistry is an early casualty of a lack of respect
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just bros helping bros.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just bros helping bros.

it's gotta be a Freudian slip or something.  

Also I think it depends on too many factors, for me, I just started trying harder.  Sometimes I think both sides forget what they did to get things to pop off in the first place.  Although at times I feel like she probably thinks I'm the one that passed on an opportunity but sometimes I gotta get sleep or get something done.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Of the women I'm close enough to that we'd discuss it, I've known 2 who say their husband expects it every day and if he doesn't get it he pouts and gets bitchy.  And 4 who say it's like pulling teeth to get some action from him.  

I guess everyone else is pretty evenly matched or they just don't want to talk about it.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wonder how many women are ashamed to bring up their preferences. What decent woman is gonna come forward and say they want to be slapped around and choked like their old boyfriend did lol.
View Quote

LoL.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that if a woman really likes those things, they aren't going to be coy about expressed their desires.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:48:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Of the women I'm close enough to that we'd discuss it, I've known 2 who say their husband expects it every day and if he doesn't get it he pouts and gets bitchy.  And 4 who say it's like pulling teeth to get some action from him.  

I guess everyone else is pretty evenly matched or they just don't want to talk about it.

View Quote

99% of the world I would assume.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've known 2 who say their husband expects it every day and if he doesn't get it he pouts and gets bitchy

Unless he's 16-21 Too much Test

And 4 who say it's like pulling teeth to get some action from him.  
Unless he is 80, not enough T
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Being evenly matched is fine--it means the drives are equal.  Nobody complains or wants for it.
It's when you're not that things start failing--and generally mutual respect goes first.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, Like I'd be running my mouth at work if I were in a drought being married.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#21]
A good friend talks to me now and then about this problem. I've become his safety valve I think, because he doesn't talk to his wife about it anymore.  Said they were all talked out.  According to him, they've had sex once in six years and that once sucked.   I know I'm only getting one side of the story, but it sounds legit because he doesn't blame her, just excuses her.  He says she has health issues like fibromyalgia, arthritis in the hips, dryness and uterine fibroids.  I asked him if gets blow jobs, he said no because she has a bad gag reflex.  He doesn't like it, but tolerates it for his kid.  I told him to get a flesh light or a divorce lawyer.    
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Preserving
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Preserving

You should make it your sig line and preserve it with every post.

My wife is doing 2 years unnacompanied overseas. When we are together it's every day. It has been a long time though. Doubt I ever go out on the prowl for Dick though
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:52:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Living it right now and it is gonna be the split of us. Lucky to get it twice a month.

She literally has no interest in sex. She told me that when we started dating 9 years ago, being dumb i thought i could change her. Not so much, she does it for me but has no interest in it. She also has no interest in having kids and she is 32. We are 9 years in and I want kids and sex... we own a house together. But we have made the choice to likely go our own ways.
View Quote

And you'll be better for it. I promise you, a mutual spiritual and physical relationship is where it is at.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have had that before but when it comes to things like that most women that really want it will just start slapping and choking themselves.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LDS culture, no sex before marriage.  She always acted like she was going to be totally into it.  My wife and I knew when they got home from their honeymoon that something wasn't right, we could just tell.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is a really metro comment.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
yeah, it sucks when the other party has no interest. For me most the time is just her laying there when she does give in and tells me to hurry up.
View Quote

oh,,I do like a dead fish once in a while!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How many times was coworker's husband rejected by his wife before he lost interest?  Two sides to every story.
View Quote

That's my point. Maybe it was poor communication at the beginning that got them in this place. The chick I referenced in the OP is 36. What does it cost you to give it another shot?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#31]
That shit is crazy. I'm remodeling my house, buying another, hitting the gym 5-6 times a week, and can't keep my hands off the wife. If it went sexless, or even "less sex" I'd probably have to leave her, or convince her to let me have woman on the side.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Our friends give my wife and me a ton of shit because we have sex as often as we do.  3-4 times a week is about what it is.  Twice yesterday though.   I woke her up at 3 am and she was good to go.  

I can't imagine not doing it.  Something is not right and someone needs to fix their shit.
View Quote

haha you live in a dream world. Enjoy it
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#34]
There's the angle of the women having major psyc/phys abuse in her past and sex is the trigger back to her time of abuse. Her man knows all about the trauma but stays in the marriage because she's a good women in every other aspect.

Ask me how I know this.

Yes, she's working on it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:02:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? Attraction fades. Men get off on "new" more than anything else. I'd get bored with a supermodel given enough time.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#37]
This is wild. I've been married since I was 19. Going on 16 years. Both of us don't want kids but it was agreed that we won't have a sexless marriage before we got married. I couldn't image not getting laid and being in a Relationship.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCK that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you from saving me from the vicious politics/panic buying cycle and making me laugh like a bastard.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

GD always delivers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:08:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
After a guys is turned down enough times, he stops fucking asking.

Half the humans on the planet have vaginas, finding one to stick your dick into isn't all that hard.
View Quote

Ding ding ding
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait....what????

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/I39m--Speechless-meme-14577.jpg

hahahaha
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Ages?

Low T is real.

View Quote
So is dickitis and bitchitis. When my wife is unpleasant to be around, I lose interest in her. Then when I don't scratch her itch, she gets worse. When I'm unpleasant it's the same for her. That could be part of it. Obviously, there's not single answer to every relationship.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I can't count how many times I've read posts by members, claiming that their wives were completely uninterested and they were just hanging in there for the kids. I've even known some men IRL that had similar situations.
Today, my wife was telling me that her co-worker broke down and said that her husband hasn't touched her in 6 years. When I expressed shock at this (she's hot), my wife said she knows other women that claim that they have husbands with no interest in them sexually.
This got me thinking that this could be a loop, created by poor communication in the relationship. I mean seriously, everyone wants sex at some point. I can see getting wrapped up in the daily chaos and realizing that it's been a couple of weeks. To go "years" without sex, there has to be some desire.
Maybe you guys that are in this boat, should take her out, get a few drinks in her and act like it's your first date. What's the worst that could happen?
View Quote

There are various reasons.
1. One person is getting it elsewhere, whether it is another person or pron.
2. Break down in communication. One person doesn't ask for it and expects the spouse to initiate it at the same time that spouse doesn't ask for it and is waiting for the other person to initiate it. They are playing head games.
3. A mix of both.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
That's my point. Maybe it was poor communication at the beginning that got them in this place. The chick I referenced in the OP is 36. What does it cost you to give it another shot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How many times was coworker's husband rejected by his wife before he lost interest?  Two sides to every story.

It costs you another piece of your soul. I have a friend who has one of those weirdo sexless marriages and he's a shell of his former self. At some point you cant keep asking and getting turned down. After our second child our marriage went through a pretty severe drought of almost a year and it was TERRIBLE. I never gave up on her but yea, it was a terrible experience for both of us but luckily she didn't like it either and did something about it.

My friend with the sexless wife told me that if she does let him do it to her she tells him to hurry up and asks him if he's done yet. So many levels of WTF

Sexless spouses in a marriage are soul reavers.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Maybe her pussy stinks or she gives terrible head.  Kinda like Princess Di / Camilla thing.  My guess is that Diana only licked the tip.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe her pussy stinks or she gives terrible head.  Kinda like Princess Di / Camilla thing.  My guess is that Diana only licked the tip.
You don't really subscribe to that whole "don't speak ill of the dead" thing huh?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:13:47 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm in the opposite boat.  My wife bothers me for sex and affection often and I'm just not in the mood.
I have been on the other side of the coin in a previous relationship, so I'll share my thoughts.

I think this is due to a few things and as a guy I like to understand things logically.
First off I think it's a balance thing, like.. say you're super hungry and the only thing you have to eat is a filet mignon, cooked just how you like it.  But you're HUNGRY, haven't eaten for days, and there's only the one small steak.
That steak is gonna be amazing, but it damn sure isn't gonna fill you up and you're going to want more, right?

Now, imagine that there's fresh hot filet mignons piled high, and your favorite side... all the time.  You can eat all you want whenever you want and in fact the damn steaks are everywhere and you gotta move em outta the way to do other things.  Not only do you not want the filet's anymore... you're starting to just not really care for filet much at all.  Once in a blue moon you're in the mood, but you'd rather have brisket, or fried catfish; porn, side chicks.

And thats a dangerous road to go down.  Because I think you train your brain that when you take sexual pleasure from anything other than your wife, you program yourself that she's not sexually pleasurable.  And that's a snowball rolling downhill.

Respect is crucial, if you start to feel your wife is dumb, or lazy, or inferior.. you start focusing on her shortcomings more than her strengths you lose respect and she's no longer attractive, this goes both ways.  A wife can lose respect for her husband.  If your spouse has no respect for you, your sex life will suffer (if not completely evaporate).

Also if you're in a sexless relationship, especially one where you're both young, theres a strong chance infidelity exists.  For a woman it can be emotional, mentally as satisfying as physical sexual activity for a man.

I believe once the sex has gone.  It very likely ain't coming back.  (There are rare exceptions to this.)

The most important thing in any relationship is 100% pure candid honesty WITH YOURSELF, and your spouse.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#48]
sexless marriage, isnt that an oxymoron? hehe jk.. sex does take a big nose dive when married, but I dont see how someone could go without sex for so long. If i was without sex for a year or more, unless the wife is seriously ill, I would eject.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#49]
My wife and I are really into S&M.  She sleeps and I masturbate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Went througb.a dry spell during menopause. It sucked. She loved the attention from me, when I would wine her and dine her( massages flowers you name it I tried it all). We would be getting all lovey dovey then Id get shot down. After 8 months of me trying I just said fuck it tired of stressing about this and quit trying. Two.years went by and boom  its like we are dating again.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top