BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/20/2016 9:52:24 AM EDT
Upgraded to Redband trailer

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
They are going to run out of names for Wolverine films...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Sick of xmen movies.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't expect Johnny Cash's Hurt.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You'll still watch every one of them.

I will too.

IN!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#5]
looks awesome but I might be swayed by Johnny Cash.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
No kidding - they are doing another one

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Meh...I haven't watched the last three X-Men movies...doubt I'll watch this one.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I will too.

IN!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will too.

IN!

Pretty meh trailer honestly, the troubled appearing Wolverine is overdone.  

I'll still watch it.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:03:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Shows promise.  I hope they don't fuck it up.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#11]
That looks a lot better than the last Wolverine, I'll definitely see this one.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#12]
It is too bad that they can't do an actual Old Man Logan movie.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Is this based on the Old Man Logan comic?

The trailer looks pretty good. I'll be seeing it in the theater. But a March release date is odd.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Wolverine is my Favorite X-Man
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Soo will this be the xmen movie that doesn't suck?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't understand what the movie is intended to be. Did he quit, then get contacted when he finds out he has a daughter? What time period is this set? So many questions.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, they still got Weapon X to go...

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not likely, since this is the last one.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Yo Hugh Jackman still ripped as fuck for someone close to 50.

Looks good. Probably his and Stewarts last Xmen film.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#20]
I wonder how much makeup they had to use to make Stewart and Jackman look their respective ages.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Are they mixing the "Logan" storyline with x23?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#23]
They haven't rebooted Wolverine with 600 new actors yet?  

I will watch it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Speculation:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I assume its going to be like the comics, they will kill off Logan so they can have a more "diverse" character fill his role.

They wanted to make an Old Man Logan movie, but they don't own the rights to 95% of the characters in that story line. So now we get whatever this is.

ETA: Plot Summery from IMDB

"Set in the future of 2024, Logan and Professor Charles Xavier must cope with the loss of the X-Men when a corporation lead by Nathaniel Essex is destroying the world leaving it to destruction, with Logan's healing abilities slowly fading away and Xavier's Alzheimer's forcing him to forget. Logan must defeat Nathaniel Essex with the help of a young girl named Laura Kinney, a female clone of Wolverine."
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:13:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's damn near everyone's favorite X-man.

I grew up on a steady diet of The Punisher and Wolverine.  I'm glad we've had some good Wolverine movies but it sucks they still can't get The Punisher right.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#27]
An R-rated, Old Man Logan story arc Wolverine movie? Yes please. This is Jackman's last one (supposedly) so I bet he puts everything he can into his performance, and he's an amazing actor with range to spare.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:14:55 AM EDT
[#28]

He looks a hell of a lot like Mel Gibson with the beard.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I assume its going to be like the comics, they will kill off Logan so they can have a more "diverse" character fill his role.

They wanted to make an Old Man Logan movie, but they don't own the rights to 95% of the characters in that story line. So now we get whatever this is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks to me like he is going to get some measure of a happy ending where he has to save Weapon 23 from the bad guys and then raise the clone as his daughter.

From that image of his knuckles bleeding looks like he has aged enough to where his healing has slowed a bit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#30]
A Wolverine movie we deserve?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
An R-rated, Old Man Logan story arc Wolverine movie? Yes please. This is Jackman's last one (supposedly) so I bet he puts everything he can into his performance, and he's an amazing actor with range to spare.
View Quote

It's almost a shame he devoted so much time to the Wolverine character, because he is a legitimately great actor.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I grew up on a steady diet of The Punisher and Wolverine.  I'm glad we've had some good Wolverine movies but it sucks they still can't get The Punisher right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Punisher in Netflix is spot-on.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I think Old Man Logan came forward in time and is the current Logan
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Netflix?  I thought they rented DVDs?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#35]
I liked it. Hurt coupled with the aging xmen and the decaying desert landscape gave me the shivers. It looks more serious than comic.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's GREAT he devoted so much time to the Wolverine character, because he is a legitimately great actor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's GREAT he devoted so much time to the Wolverine character, because he is a legitimately great actor.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Looks to me like he is going to get some measure of a happy ending where he has to save Weapon 23 from the bad guys and then raise the clone as his daughter.

From that image of his knuckles bleeding looks like he has aged enough to where his healing has slowed a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what I understand, the reason he's aging is that a man-made virus was unleashed that killed all the mutants except him and Professor X.  His healing factor is fighting off the virus, but that means it doesn't keep him young anymore and also he doesn't heal as fast and is in constant pain.
I think the idea is that Xavier is fighting it off with his mental powers but it's made him senile.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One only hopes you're not serious.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#40]
The dilapidated mining set was built out by our range.  Very cool to watch the 2 month build.  Got to see some of the filming of the desert scenes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:19:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've not followed the comics in a long time but judging the scars and him telling someone no mutants existed anymore makes me think they came up with a "cure" and he no longer has his powers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

From what I understand, the reason he's aging is that a man-made virus was unleashed that killed all the mutants except him and Professor X.  His healing factor is fighting off the virus, but that means it doesn't keep him young anymore and also he doesn't heal as fast and is in constant pain.
I think the idea is that Xavier is fighting it off with his mental powers but it's made him senile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if it is an "alternate universe" type future then like the comic series was?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#44]
I have to wait til March? Fuck.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#45]
This reminds me so much of "The Last of Us"....

Looks good
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Speculation:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

That's my guess as well.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, dead serious.  Someone gifted us a membership a long time ago ('07 maybe?) but by a year or two later we never used it anymore and cancelled it.  It was like a blockbuster via mail type deal where you could keep 2 DVDs at a time.

How would they be affiliated with The Punisher?  Exclusive distribution?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Why can't we have more Gambit?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No, dead serious.  Someone gifted us a membership a long time ago ('07 maybe?) but by a year or two later we never used it anymore and cancelled it.  It was like a blockbuster via mail type deal where you could keep 2 DVDs at a time.

How would they be affiliated with The Punisher?  Exclusive distribution?
View Quote

lol

Just in case you are serious, Netflix also runs a streaming service that has Netflix original content.
Part of that is a Daredevil show that has The Punisher as a character in Season 2.

He's set to get his own series soon.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

"Set in the future of 2024, Logan and Professor Charles Xavier must cope with the loss of the X-Men when a corporation lead by Nathaniel Essex is destroying the world leaving it to destruction, with Logan's healing abilities slowly fading away and Xavier's Alzheimer's forcing him to forget. Logan must defeat Nathaniel Essex with the help of a young girl named Laura Kinney, a female clone of Wolverine."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The New Wolvie (X-23)

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top