Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]
What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL.

Yeah, lets let the same people that elected Hillary have a blank slate for a new Constitution.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Article 5 convention of states. It's our last best hope.

LOL.

Yeah, lets let the same people that elected Hillary have a blank slate for a new Constitution.

Doesn't quite work that way.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/2015/06/11/the-dumbing-down-of-the-article-v-convention-of-the-states-constitutional-process/

This is not a constitutional convention. It is a convention of the states. The framers understood the difference. The writer does not; nor does he have any suggested recourse to what is happening to the republic. I guess he believes the federal government will magically abandon its own designs. I don't accept his defeatism, hysteria, or the inevitability of tyranny. Historically, the states would gather to discuss common issues of concern and attempt to resolve them. Article V was proposed in this context. For some reason, those opposed to it claim to oppose abusive federal power and support state authority, yet reject the only constitutional and civil recourse available
Mark Levin radio host, attorney, author, Chief of Staff to Ed Meese
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:15:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm retiring next year. I will just suck off the big government tit. If you can't beat them , Join them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:45:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm retiring next year. I will just suck off the big government tit. If you can't beat them , Join them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:55:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i will fly the DTOM flag
View Quote

I have been since the Republican primaries.  
It has not come down.  

If we win, the American flag goes up.

We loose, the Gonzales is raised along with the Texas flag.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:57:37 AM EDT
[#7]
She never should have qualified to run for president and I view her as illegitimate.

Where's that option?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:03:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am a Texan first and foremost. My family goes back to the original Old 300.  We never did agree to allow Tejas to join the Union in the first place and our land grants were never changed

Who is this Hillary you speak of?
View Quote

She's the one who is going to stack the SCOTUS and the rest of the federal judiciary with rabid gun haters who are litmus-tested to ensure they will carry out the piecemeal destruction of the 2A, and she's also the lady who will work towards full amnesty (with voting rights) for all illegal aliens, so she can turn formerly red states like Texas permanently blue.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:07:15 AM EDT
[#9]

The nevertrumpers will like it. Eh, DKProf?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:10:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How many of you will quietly accept Hillary Clinton for President and embrace your demise if she wins?

How many have had enough and realize the reality of what the future would hold?
View Quote

http://www.everydayhealth.com/mens-health/how-to-tell-if-your-testosterone-is-low.aspx
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:28:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way. I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did. I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. There's nothing in Trump's strategy that will make the US a safer/stronger place. A man who speaks about going to war and ending conflicts through shock and awe but has no real idea on what it really takes to fight and win a war. To fight so many adversaries and not even mention the actual manpower or means to accomplish it without devastating the federal budget or enacting a draft. A man who will talk shit and say that not all vets are up to fighting in wars  but never fought one himself. I've seen some of the strongest warriors in specialized units break because everyone has a breaking point and too many people talk badly of them without actually experiencing what it's like firsthand to actually fight, kill and see people die. I don't like Clinton anymore than the next person but I'll never waste my time voting for Trump. If there's anything tragic about this election, is that this is the best two we could get to represent the United States.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just sit back and watch it burn .  There really is Nothing we the people can do to stop it.  We all know the United States can not keep running the way it has.  Something is going to come to a head.   I fear sooner than later at this point.    Still on the Trump Train

You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way. I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did. I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. There's nothing in Trump's strategy that will make the US a safer/stronger place. A man who speaks about going to war and ending conflicts through shock and awe but has no real idea on what it really takes to fight and win a war. To fight so many adversaries and not even mention the actual manpower or means to accomplish it without devastating the federal budget or enacting a draft. A man who will talk shit and say that not all vets are up to fighting in wars  but never fought one himself. I've seen some of the strongest warriors in specialized units break because everyone has a breaking point and too many people talk badly of them without actually experiencing what it's like firsthand to actually fight, kill and see people die. I don't like Clinton anymore than the next person but I'll never waste my time voting for Trump. If there's anything tragic about this election, is that this is the best two we could get to represent the United States.
What the blue fuck are you talking about?

What did trump do?

If you cant see yhe difference between a business man and a lifelong political hack who has enriched themselves off the .gov and fraud then you are fucking blind. The bitch has lied more times than the Colonel fried chickens. Her failed  State programs resulting in the deaths of Americans and she ignored their requests for help and lied about all of it.

Her fucking email was setup because she was using State to suck funds into her bank accounts and those emails couldn't be turned over as public property without her frying for it. They deleted 30k email after being subpoenaed by Congress. That should be 30k felonies right there.

Fuck that miserable cunt. I will not comply with anything and will do everything I can to assist her failure.

FHRC
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:39:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If we can't win with a total pussy like Mittens or a hard ass like Trump, what's next?  Especially after 4 years of wide open borders??
View Quote
We have Trump because the fucking pussies couldn't bring themselves to vote for Mittens who in every factor would have likely been the best president not only for the issues but in almost every regard since Jefferson. If Hitler wins this election i would support Romney in 2020 in the strongest ways. We need to abolish the media first as they are the single most harmful group in American history.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Nvm
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll do my best to ignore Hitlery. When the left's propaganda arm comes on the television I change the channel. I'll be more vigilant about that. I don't want to see her grotesque visage that cannot be hidden with all the face paint in the world. I' don't want to hear her lying, traitorous words that are like chalk on a blackboard to my ears. I'll do my best to live in the present as I live my life because the future of our country doesn't look very good right now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I will begin the calls for her impeachment that same night if she wins. Which she is not going to anyways, but "if" I will have her removed from office if I have to call in every favor I am owed!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Um, she will never be my president.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner!

I find it interesting you .mil guys predominantly have this opinion.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why do you care what other people do?

Do your thing.   Do it whether or people agree with it or not.

Do what you gotta do.   If it's illegal, don't tell us about it.   Whether that's skipping whatever licenses for business or evading taxes or whatever... We don't need to know.  You don't need our validation.  Just do it.

Hillary wins?   Do it.   Hillary doesn't win?  Do it.   Turn off the TV and live your life.
View Quote

Unfortunately the machine has made it its mission to seek out those that do what you describe. How will you sleep at night knowing any moment there could be a knock at the door.

No thank you sir, I appreciate and respect your sentiment, but I prefer to face my enemies on my own terms then allow them to come kill me while I slumber.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way.
1. Ramped up illegal migration will effectively end the two party system. Example in 1986, Ronald Reagan had an immigration compromise. It provided for amnesty for over 3 million illegals and wiped out restrictions on employers that hired illegals. The result of this is that California is now home to the largest solid democrat voting block. A state that used to be solidly red is now blue.

I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did.

2. Unfortunately this is incorrect. Hillary, Bill and Al Gore essentially sold American defense technology to the Chinese to fund Bill's reelection efforts in 96.
Proof of this assertion may be found in the Al Gore acting as a bag man at a California Buddhist temple.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/02/22/opinion/al-gore-and-the-temple-of-cash.html
Proof two Charlie Tree was indicted and convicted for illegal money laundering as well.
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/28/charlie.trie/
At the same time the Clinton administration approved the transfer of missile technology to China via the Loral corporation.
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html?_r=0
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/flashback-bill-clinton-collected-donations-then-us-missile-tech-shipped-to-china/

I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. There's nothing in Trump's strategy that will make the US a safer/stronger place. A man who speaks about going to war and ending conflicts through shock and awe but has no real idea on what it really takes to fight and win a war. To fight so many adversaries and not even mention the actual manpower or means to accomplish it without devastating the federal budget or enacting a draft.

Clinton actually has destabilized the world. One of the key successes of GWOT was the cessation of the Libyan nuclear program. Gaddafi noted the capture of Hussein and voluntarily surrendered his program to US and UN inspection. Both Clinton and Obama destabilized Libya by supporting the insurrection against Gaddafi. Leaving the U.S. with a dead ambassador and dead Seals.

Additional destabilization occurs when Obama and Clinton couldn't figure out how to intervene in Syria. The famous redline statement was initiated during her tenure as Sec State. There is little that actually can be done without substantial risk. Yet Hillary and Obama push for further military intervention in the region. Note that they do this without the support that you have referenced via a vis taxation or draft.

The key reason for the substantial middle eastern immigration crisis facing Europe and the U.S. is the failure to secure a lasting peace throughout the region. However, the press would have you believe that crisis begins and ends with Aleppo refugees. Precipitous withdrawal from Iraq fueled this crisis and may be laid squarely at the feet of Clinton and Obama.

A man who will talk shit and say that not all vets are up to fighting in wars  but never fought one himself. I've seen some of the strongest warriors in specialized units break because everyone has a breaking point and too many people talk badly of them without actually experiencing what it's like firsthand to actually fight, kill and see people die.
He's a pos no doubt. But he is still miles ahead of Hillary.

I don't like Clinton anymore than the next person but I'll never waste my time voting for Trump. If there's anything tragic about this election, is that this is the best two we could get to represent the United States.
It does suck balls. But here we are.

I'm not saying that anything the Clinton's did was right but I'm going to use this quote from Lord of War to make some sense of the current situation: "The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think I'll be convicted. I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile, sadistic men calling themselves leaders today. But some of these men are the enemies of your enemies. And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss - the President of the United States, who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year - sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns. Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me to supply forces he can't be seen supplying. So. You call me evil, but unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil." The US has definitely fucked up in the past but it wasn't at the hands of Hillary. She's far from innocent but the US has always been doing illegal and questionable operations through the world, all in the sake of Democracy and while trying to maintain the free world, but the results have been less than stellar.

I don't think that for one second Trump will make things better. We're already at a tipping point and if things aren't fixed correctly, then we might see the end of the American way. Trump is first and foremost a businessman but not a very smart one -- If he didn't inherit his fortune from his father, then Donald wouldn't be the megalomaniac we have today. He maintains his fortune through a combination of a top-notch legal team and financial experts. The one true thing that Trump personally does, and does very well, is properly brand his name as if it is the gold standard of wealth and luxury. People hardly know what his actual accomplishments are, but they do know the Trump name and they believe from the publicity he makes around it, to be a trustworthy name. His personal decisions are what almost caused him to end up in the poor house and how he was able to use a one billion dollar loss to avoid taxes all these years and all thanks to flawed tax law. From Trump Steaks, to his failed airline business, the complete scam that was Trump University, and several hotel constructions that left investors losing their life savings, he was able to keep them away from public attention by settling out of court and paying those who lost to keep quiet. So that's his business side and throughout the debates, he couldn't even maintain a stance on his political grounds and keeps jumping back and forth as it sways public opinions of him. The fact that he couldn't stick to a single political party is mind boggling and if anything, but he fools so many people making him believe he is a proud Republican. He supported denying gun sales to people on the no-fly list until it blew up in his face and angered his 2A supporters. He was pro-life until it started affecting his female voters then became pro-choice. He even argued about arming nukes to Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia but during the debate, he completely denied it! Does he not realize he's being recorded in his television interviews or is he just plain obtuse? He is simply saying what he wants his supporters to hear and win the election but this man has a personal agenda and it isn't on the behalf of the American people. Oh and if Donald is so on the level, then why did he contribute at least $100,000 to the Clinton foundation? If he's so sure that the foundation is so corrupt, it's probably because he's a benefactor.

It's a huge shit sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite. There is no unified answer that will make everyone happy and instead of compromising, people are ready to rebel if they don't get exactly what they want. Donald hasn't had the opportunity to hold/secure state secrets but his temperament and child-like attitude make me question his abilities. We need to start electing better officials at every level of government, hold them accountable for their actions, and demand that their time in office is for the benefit of the people and not their careers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm not saying that anything the Clinton's did was right but I'm going to use this quote from Lord of War to make some sense of the current situation: "The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think I'll be convicted. I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile, sadistic men calling themselves leaders today. But some of these men are the enemies of your enemies. And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss - the President of the United States, who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year - sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns. Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me to supply forces he can't be seen supplying. So. You call me evil, but unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil." The US has definitely fucked up in the past but it wasn't at the hands of Hillary. She's far from innocent but the US has always been doing illegal and questionable operations through the world, all in the sake of Democracy and while trying to maintain the free world, but the results have been less than stellar.

I don't think that for one second Trump will make things better. We're already at a tipping point and if things aren't fixed correctly, then we might see the end of the American way. Trump is first and foremost a businessman but not a very smart one -- If he didn't inherit his fortune from his father, then Donald wouldn't be the megalomaniac we have today. He maintains his fortune through a combination of a top-notch legal team and financial experts. The one true thing that Trump personally does, and does very well, is properly brand his name as if it is the gold standard of wealth and luxury. People hardly know what his actual accomplishments are, but they do know the Trump name and they believe from the publicity he makes around it, to be a trustworthy name. His personal decisions are what almost caused him to end up in the poor house and how he was able to use a one billion dollar loss to avoid taxes all these years and all thanks to flawed tax law. From Trump Steaks, to his failed airline business, the complete scam that was Trump University, and several hotel constructions that left investors losing their life savings, he was able to keep them away from public attention by settling out of court and paying those who lost to keep quiet. So that's his business side and throughout the debates, he couldn't even maintain a stance on his political grounds and keeps jumping back and forth as it sways public opinions of him. The fact that he couldn't stick to a single political party is mind boggling and if anything, but he fools so many people making him believe he is a proud Republican. He supported denying gun sales to people on the no-fly list until it blew up in his face and angered his 2A supporters. He was pro-life until it started affecting his female voters then became pro-choice. He even argued about arming nukes to Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia but during the debate, he completely denied it! Does he not realize he's being recorded in his television interviews or is he just plain obtuse? He is simply saying what he wants his supporters to hear and win the election but this man has a personal agenda and it isn't on the behalf of the American people. Oh and if Donald is so on the level, then why did he contribute at least $100,000 to the Clinton foundation? If he's so sure that the foundation is so corrupt, it's probably because he's a benefactor.

It's a huge shit sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite. There is no unified answer that will make everyone happy and instead of compromising, people are ready to rebel if they don't get exactly what they want. Donald hasn't had the opportunity to hold/secure state secrets but his temperament and child-like attitude make me question his abilities. We need to start electing better officials at every level of government, hold them accountable for their actions, and demand that their time in office is for the benefit of the people and not their careers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way.
1. Ramped up illegal migration will effectively end the two party system. Example in 1986, Ronald Reagan had an immigration compromise. It provided for amnesty for over 3 million illegals and wiped out restrictions on employers that hired illegals. The result of this is that California is now home to the largest solid democrat voting block. A state that used to be solidly red is now blue.

I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did.

2. Unfortunately this is incorrect. Hillary, Bill and Al Gore essentially sold American defense technology to the Chinese to fund Bill's reelection efforts in 96.
Proof of this assertion may be found in the Al Gore acting as a bag man at a California Buddhist temple.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/02/22/opinion/al-gore-and-the-temple-of-cash.html
Proof two Charlie Tree was indicted and convicted for illegal money laundering as well.
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/28/charlie.trie/
At the same time the Clinton administration approved the transfer of missile technology to China via the Loral corporation.
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html?_r=0
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/flashback-bill-clinton-collected-donations-then-us-missile-tech-shipped-to-china/

I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. There's nothing in Trump's strategy that will make the US a safer/stronger place. A man who speaks about going to war and ending conflicts through shock and awe but has no real idea on what it really takes to fight and win a war. To fight so many adversaries and not even mention the actual manpower or means to accomplish it without devastating the federal budget or enacting a draft.

Clinton actually has destabilized the world. One of the key successes of GWOT was the cessation of the Libyan nuclear program. Gaddafi noted the capture of Hussein and voluntarily surrendered his program to US and UN inspection. Both Clinton and Obama destabilized Libya by supporting the insurrection against Gaddafi. Leaving the U.S. with a dead ambassador and dead Seals.

Additional destabilization occurs when Obama and Clinton couldn't figure out how to intervene in Syria. The famous redline statement was initiated during her tenure as Sec State. There is little that actually can be done without substantial risk. Yet Hillary and Obama push for further military intervention in the region. Note that they do this without the support that you have referenced via a vis taxation or draft.

The key reason for the substantial middle eastern immigration crisis facing Europe and the U.S. is the failure to secure a lasting peace throughout the region. However, the press would have you believe that crisis begins and ends with Aleppo refugees. Precipitous withdrawal from Iraq fueled this crisis and may be laid squarely at the feet of Clinton and Obama.

A man who will talk shit and say that not all vets are up to fighting in wars  but never fought one himself. I've seen some of the strongest warriors in specialized units break because everyone has a breaking point and too many people talk badly of them without actually experiencing what it's like firsthand to actually fight, kill and see people die.
He's a pos no doubt. But he is still miles ahead of Hillary.

I don't like Clinton anymore than the next person but I'll never waste my time voting for Trump. If there's anything tragic about this election, is that this is the best two we could get to represent the United States.
It does suck balls. But here we are.

Great post. But you missed something. Trump is not the orange messiah many here believe.
He is at least three things:
The biggest fuck you to the federal government/estalishment/new world order since the civil war,
A means to prevent clinton from sitting in the oval office,
And a means to save the supreme court from complete, permanent destruction.
Those are my own important points regarding Mr. MAGA.
Others can add to that list.
Those are my reasons to vote for him.

You do realize its either him or her, right?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#22]

I'll be donning (pun intended) one of these:

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way. I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did. I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. I'll never waste my time voting for Trump.
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top