Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, nothing will happen.

You know, she'll just replace several justices on the SCOTUS with rabid gun haters.

No big deal.  What impact could that possibly have?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing will happen. She'll be elected, people will bitch and moan and go about their lives as usual.

Same thing with libs if Trump was elected.

oh noes the sky she is falling

You know, she'll just replace several justices on the SCOTUS with rabid gun haters.

Business as usual. Pretty much all roads lead to the same place, some just take a more roundabout route.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I will not follow anything she says. She is a proven liar.    Even if later it is proven to be the truth.  

There is no way to tell the difference.  She just cannot be trusted.

I hope I am wrong, but I think a great number of professional soldiers, sailors, and airman will resign or not re-up if she is president.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No one will do shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

Keep thinking & telling others that.
Quoted:
Why do you care what other people do?

Do your thing.   Do it whether or people agree with it or not.

Do what you gotta do.   If it's illegal, don't tell us about it.   Whether that's skipping whatever licenses for business or evading taxes or whatever... We don't need to know.  You don't need our validation.  Just do it.

Hillary wins?   Do it.   Hillary doesn't win?  Do it.   Turn off the TV and live your life.

This.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Resist.
View Quote

^ This. Resist in any way you can. No matter what it comes down to or what it takes.

Gotta love the people bashing the bundy ranchers and militia movements when thats exactly what needs to be done and is what so many of you claim the 2A is for. So many gun owners will break out the "We need guns to protect ourselves from the governent!" argument when its an argument about gun control. But the government actually becomes dangerously corrupt and destructive to its own people right before your eyes and you all tuck tail and hide and make up all kinds of excuses for why you won't do anything about it. Why the hell do some of you even own firearms? What a damn shame that the last line of defense against a government that no longer serves its people is so full of cowards and the weak willed.

We aren't a failure as a nation. We're a failure as a people.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Just sit back and watch it burn .  There really is Nothing we the people can do to stop it.  We all know the United States can not keep running the way it has.  Something is going to come to a head.   I fear sooner than later at this point.    Still on the Trump Train
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:16:24 AM EDT
[#7]
FUYoutube for not letting me link
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

View Quote

Maybe if Netflix gets shut down and Wal-Mart closes
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:25:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If she wins I'm up in the air between going as John Galt as possible, or gaming the system like an inbred hood rat.
View Quote

Get both.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Haven't had s president for 8 years now. What's another 4-8 ?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just sit back and watch it burn .  There really is Nothing we the people can do to stop it.  We all know the United States can not keep running the way it has.  Something is going to come to a head.   I fear sooner than later at this point.    Still on the Trump Train
View Quote

You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way. I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did. I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. There's nothing in Trump's strategy that will make the US a safer/stronger place. A man who speaks about going to war and ending conflicts through shock and awe but has no real idea on what it really takes to fight and win a war. To fight so many adversaries and not even mention the actual manpower or means to accomplish it without devastating the federal budget or enacting a draft. A man who will talk shit and say that not all vets are up to fighting in wars  but never fought one himself. I've seen some of the strongest warriors in specialized units break because everyone has a breaking point and too many people talk badly of them without actually experiencing what it's like firsthand to actually fight, kill and see people die. I don't like Clinton anymore than the next person but I'll never waste my time voting for Trump. If there's anything tragic about this election, is that this is the best two we could get to represent the United States.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Business as usual. Pretty much all roads lead to the same place, some just take a more roundabout route.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing will happen. She'll be elected, people will bitch and moan and go about their lives as usual.

Same thing with libs if Trump was elected.

oh noes the sky she is falling

Yep, plus look around, I know that our way of thinking is for the most part a minority.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:47:08 AM EDT
[#13]
FHRC
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:50:03 AM EDT
[#14]
28 CTR employees here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:51:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No one will do shit.
View Quote

Reading comprehension: the question was about accepting or not. OP did not ask anything about what people would do.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:54:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

View Quote

Yup, business as usual.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:55:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup, until it hurts where it counts and then it will be far to late to correct course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

Yup, until it hurts where it counts and then it will be far to late to correct course.

It already hurts where it counts...it's been hurting where it counts for better more than a decade or two
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:58:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

lol.....if you've done nothing up until now you'll do nothing moving forward.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

FUCK. THAT.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:02:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Hillary is an aberration.  Everyone with a room temperature IQ knows what she is.  Half ignore it because of ideology.  The ignorant American electorate is to blame.  

All I can say is - Allan Cors is my President and I'm glad I'm not a young man.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:03:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hillary is an aberration.  Everyone with a room temperature IQ knows what she is.  Half ignore it because of ideology.  The ignorant American electorate is to blame.  

All I can say is - Allan Cors is my President and I'm glad I'm not a young man.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

FPNI - White people have work on Monday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

FPNI - White people have work on Monday.

Like it or not the first post is correct. Honestly this country has passed the point of fixing it at the ballot box... but like the first post said nobody will do a damn thing except bitch and moan about it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:24:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:32:49 AM EDT
[#24]
"I'm right behind you"
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#25]
If she wins there will be catastrophic consequences.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:44:40 AM EDT
[#26]
What do you mean by accept? If she wins, she wins.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:52:41 AM EDT
[#27]

I'm not really worried about her anymore, now that she has clearly stated she supports the 2A but.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:02:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm not really worried about her anymore, now that she has clearly stated she supports the 2A but.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:08:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
FUCK. THAT.
View Quote

Ha.  I couldn't agree more.  For you….

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:17:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll never stop calling for her impeachment.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:18:44 AM EDT
[#31]

Denny Crane!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#32]
What exactly is your plan OP?  Are you going to reject the Constututional election process and wage a mini-civil war?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:35:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way. I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did. I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. There's nothing in Trump's strategy that will make the US a safer/stronger place. A man who speaks about going to war and ending conflicts through shock and awe but has no real idea on what it really takes to fight and win a war. To fight so many adversaries and not even mention the actual manpower or means to accomplish it without devastating the federal budget or enacting a draft. A man who will talk shit and say that not all vets are up to fighting in wars  but never fought one himself. I've seen some of the strongest warriors in specialized units break because everyone has a breaking point and too many people talk badly of them without actually experiencing what it's like firsthand to actually fight, kill and see people die. I don't like Clinton anymore than the next person but I'll never waste my time voting for Trump. If there's anything tragic about this election, is that this is the best two we could get to represent the United States.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Bump
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No one will do shit.

View Quote

Lol.  You may have not been here when O'Shithead was elected the first time around - there were entire threads dedicated to showing respect to that jug-eared m'fer, since he was "still your President".  Fuck that. Fuck him. And fuck any sort of decorum where liberal pieces of shit are concerned.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch with a pine cone.

I call window seat on the train.
View Quote

But I get top bunk at the FEMA Camp.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:33:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I am a Texan first and foremost. My family goes back to the original Old 300.  We never did agree to allow Tejas to join the Union in the first place and our land grants were never changed

Who is this Hillary you speak of?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You Trump supporters are truly something else. You honestly think that the US is coming to an end just because Hillary might become President? Explain your thought process and please explain to me why you think that way.
1. Ramped up illegal migration will effectively end the two party system. Example in 1986, Ronald Reagan had an immigration compromise. It provided for amnesty for over 3 million illegals and wiped out restrictions on employers that hired illegals. The result of this is that California is now home to the largest solid democrat voting block. A state that used to be solidly red is now blue.

I know she did some questionable things but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did.

2. Unfortunately this is incorrect. Hillary, Bill and Al Gore essentially sold American defense technology to the Chinese to fund Bill's reelection efforts in 96.
Proof of this assertion may be found in the Al Gore acting as a bag man at a California Buddhist temple.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/02/22/opinion/al-gore-and-the-temple-of-cash.html
Proof two Charlie Tree was indicted and convicted for illegal money laundering as well.
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/28/charlie.trie/
At the same time the Clinton administration approved the transfer of missile technology to China via the Loral corporation.
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html?_r=0
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/flashback-bill-clinton-collected-donations-then-us-missile-tech-shipped-to-china/

I almost feel like some of you people would allow Trump to screw your wife/girlfriend and take it as a compliment. There's nothing in Trump's strategy that will make the US a safer/stronger place. A man who speaks about going to war and ending conflicts through shock and awe but has no real idea on what it really takes to fight and win a war. To fight so many adversaries and not even mention the actual manpower or means to accomplish it without devastating the federal budget or enacting a draft.

Clinton actually has destabilized the world. One of the key successes of GWOT was the cessation of the Libyan nuclear program. Gaddafi noted the capture of Hussein and voluntarily surrendered his program to US and UN inspection. Both Clinton and Obama destabilized Libya by supporting the insurrection against Gaddafi. Leaving the U.S. with a dead ambassador and dead Seals.

Additional destabilization occurs when Obama and Clinton couldn't figure out how to intervene in Syria. The famous redline statement was initiated during her tenure as Sec State. There is little that actually can be done without substantial risk. Yet Hillary and Obama push for further military intervention in the region. Note that they do this without the support that you have referenced via a vis taxation or draft.

The key reason for the substantial middle eastern immigration crisis facing Europe and the U.S. is the failure to secure a lasting peace throughout the region. However, the press would have you believe that crisis begins and ends with Aleppo refugees. Precipitous withdrawal from Iraq fueled this crisis and may be laid squarely at the feet of Clinton and Obama.

A man who will talk shit and say that not all vets are up to fighting in wars  but never fought one himself. I've seen some of the strongest warriors in specialized units break because everyone has a breaking point and too many people talk badly of them without actually experiencing what it's like firsthand to actually fight, kill and see people die.
He's a pos no doubt. But he is still miles ahead of Hillary.

I don't like Clinton anymore than the next person but I'll never waste my time voting for Trump. If there's anything tragic about this election, is that this is the best two we could get to represent the United States.
It does suck balls. But here we are.

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, it'll suck having a Democrat President, again. The worst of it is that the current occupant of the White House is still going to be around, lecturing us. However, the wheel always turns. Not as fast as we'd like it to, but it does. The opposition party will need to fight out the Civil War for its soul, and I want to be part of picking up the pieces. The next election is two years away, and the Democrats are very vulnerable, especially in the Senate.

I'm a middle-aged white male Conservative. I've learned that I'm a minority in America. Millions of others will figure that out and then adapt the strategies  minorities have always adapted to secure their rights. That won't be easy, and it won't be fast, but that's what will have to happen.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I will try my best not to shitpost. I love you guys, i really do.
View Quote
And you can continue loving us, no matter what happens. 

Seriously, we're going to be fine. We're good like that. We always find a way to adapt and overcome, no matter what retarded policies come out of Washington. We evaluate the situation, make half-time adjustments, and fucking move on. That's what we do. We always have, and we always will. 

Almost 8 years ago, a sizable number of "patriots" insisted that the end of the Republic was nigh. And here we are, still standing, no worse for the wear. Still standing, motherfuckers. We're making it. We're not helpless little victims. We can look challenges square in the eye, and play the hand we're dealt. We always have, and we always will. 

"7-2 off suit? FUCK YOU, I'll make it work. Let's see the flop. Fuckin' shithead". 

I've lost a wee bit of faith in the electorate (especially primary voters), but I've not yet lost my faith in the American people as a collection of highly motivated individuals, who I firmly believe can and will succeed, even when the people they foolishly elected are actively working against their best interests. I've seen us do it. We'll fuckin' make it happen. 
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I have a great deal of confidence... in about 20% of the population.

50% I know for sure are fucking retarded.  The other 30% can maybe be made to see reason.

None of which has anything to do with how I'm going to comport myself or plan for the future.   Other than to say, I'm not expecting anyone else to believe like I do about individual liberty or face harsh fiscal reality.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#43]
The questions reads, " ....and will embrace your demise".

We have 48 defeatists, Losers, Surrender Monkeys, Trolls, Quislings and other assorted Pussies who voted, "Yes".

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How many of you will quietly accept Hillary Clinton for President and embrace your demise if she wins?

How many have had enough and realize the reality of what the future would hold?
View Quote

Reading the thread from tonight's Dinner, there are apparently a bunch of posters on ARFCOM that can't wait to lick President Hillary's leathery old taint.  A thousand fucks upon them, what a bunch of Mobys

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
but they don't even compare to the shit Trump did.

I listen to a lot of Glenn Beck because of my commute. There is no greater critic of Donald Trump on the air than he. However, in his vast criticisms of Trump I find nothing that arises to the same level of bad behavior as the Clintons. Trump does have the following failures: 1. questionable business dealings, 2. aggressive sexual interactions with women, 3. little understanding of trade, 4. little understanding of domestic policy.
In response to these failures I argue this:
1. New York construction, in the 1960s-1990s was one of the most corrupt business environments in U.S. history. Everyone had to pay to the mob. Everyone had to pay to the city. Trump is more victim than villain. Payoffs were required In order to do anything there. Yet despite these obstacles Trump was able to build some gorgeous if tacky buildings.

In contrast, Hillary Clinton has embraced this business model. No other government employee could accept payments into a private organization that the employee controlled and then go on to pass out contracts to those donors. There was a recent FOIA request that indicated friends of Bill got preferential treatment at the State department during her tenure. To become a friend of Bill, you needed to pay.

2. Neither side is clean here. But Trump has not perjured himself. Some reports indicate that Trump stops at a firm no.

3. Trump has publicly presented a limited knowledge of trade. I assert that this is a result of how he speaks to the public rather than what he actually knows. I support my assertions with the evidence of his businesses that are engaged in countries across the globe and that he went to both Fordham and Wharton as an undergrad. The argument we often hear from Beck et al. is "Trump went bankrupt." Yes those corporations did. That is why smart people use corporate shells to protect their personal assets. Use of these structures indicates intelligence not the lack of it.

4. By this point in the campaign, it is obvious that Trump focuses on only 2 domestic issues migration and tax reform. On these issues he speaks very well. Other issues really don't concern him. As a result, you hear poorly uttered phrases like "the cyber", or "the nuclear".

View Quote

I was a pretty loud Cruz guy. I really regret that we nominated Trump. However, there are clear differences between the Trump and Clinton. In all cases, I doubt Hillary Clinton's commitment to the U.S. as a stable sovereign nation state.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:30:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Um, she will never be my president.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#47]
If we can't win with a total pussy like Mittens or a hard ass like Trump, what's next?  Especially after 4 years of wide open borders??
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:43:04 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

No one will do shit.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#49]
We can't really do this thread properly without Yeager's input.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Article 5 convention of states. It's our last best hope.
View Quote

LOL.

Yeah, lets let the same people that elected Hillary have a blank slate for a new Constitution.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top