BCM
User Panel

Page / 66
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If anyone actually takes any of this seriously then you need a vacation

Yes, my thread getting deleted is weird, but i think someone is messing with us.

Over the last several months I have noticed a lot of early 2000s posters speaking up in support of Hillary. Now we have this davio guy with 3 posts since the early 2000s

My theory is somebody has figured out a backdoor into ARFCOM and is able to renew old accounts. Remember, this is a custom built forum software that is rarely updated. I'm sure it's prone to being breached. It's not like we have a team of IT guys that are always patching and improving it like all the other well known bulletin board programs.

View Quote
Plausible. State actor?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:23:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My guess would be the great quake/tsunami in the cascade subduction zone. When it happens again it's going to be fucked. Like a 8-9 ruining everything on the coast and destroying all bridges, power, water and sewer inland. FEMA has an emergency airstrip for freight planes to stage out of for aid in Bend. Plan says like 10 years to fix everything and get it back to the 20th/21st century.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll indulge in the fantasy.

What happens to WA state?

Seattle is federation but only after it gets flooded. Rural WA is savage.

How about Oregon?

What flooded Seattle?

My guess would be the great quake/tsunami in the cascade subduction zone. When it happens again it's going to be fucked. Like a 8-9 ruining everything on the coast and destroying all bridges, power, water and sewer inland. FEMA has an emergency airstrip for freight planes to stage out of for aid in Bend. Plan says like 10 years to fix everything and get it back to the 20th/21st century.
This. Plus central Seattle is built on a strip of land that runs between Elliot bay and Lake Washington. I believe it is called an isthmus? Is on top of a ton of fill from regrades and in the lower areas was all fill as well. Prime real estate for some good old liquefaction.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll indulge in the fantasy.

What happens to WA state?

Seattle is federation but only after it gets flooded. Rural WA is savage.

How about Oregon?

What flooded Seattle?

I knew a guy who worked for Emergency Management in Oregon.

We are way more fucked then they even let on.

Should be fun.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]

I've discovered the true secret purpose of these threads....(dum, dum, DUMMMMMMM!)

It's buried deep within a movie scene, THEY don't want you to see.  

https://youtu.be/PaLXVYhXHeY?t=30s

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure why but I had a bout of temporary amnesia a couple days ago. I went through my hardcopies and had saved all of my postings on a zipdrive and went through all of it and my memory came back. Those are residual effects of time travel but it still feels like the original John Titor thread was a long time ago.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not sure why but I had a bout of temporary amnesia a couple days ago. I went through my hardcopies and had saved all of my postings on a zipdrive and went through all of it and my memory came back. Those are residual effects of time travel but it still feels like the original John Titor thread was a long time ago.
View Quote

What was your last post?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Or maybe all the old low post accounts are just open lines of communication from the future?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the time is nigh

Really, 5 years, 2 posts and the second one HERE...IN THIS THREAD? DAVIO RETREAD?

Or maybe all the old low post accounts are just open lines of communication from the future?

Hmmmm I like the way your thinking
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the time is nigh

Really, 5 years, 2 posts and the second one HERE...IN THIS THREAD? DAVIO RETREAD?

Interesting.  Plausible.  But I have to ask...why ARFCOM?   Why go to the trouble?  What is it about ARFCOM that draws these time travelers in?  

Tommy, you mentioned there are time travelers here that are attempting to change the future.  Can you elaborate as to why?  Seems like the federation has control of time travel.  Are those back here to change it doing the bidding of the federation ala Terminator (like possibly the killing of someone like Seth Rich) or are these "disgruntled" federation people wanting to change it to prevent hardships in the future?  I could see someone like Assange being a traveler.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Friggin Amnesia. Haven't heard that one rolled since the 1980's Unsolved Mysteries and daytime soap operas. It was basically the catch all excuse for when men distched their nag wives and found themselves in some midlife crisis evoking setting like making surf boards in Tijuana while plowing their new Filipino girlfriend. When their wife shows up - rolling pin in or cast iron pan hand - he throws down the amnesia card to escape getting a beat down.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Friggin Amnesia. Haven't heard that one rolled since the 1980's Unsolved Mysteries and daytime soap operas. It was basically the catch all excuse for when men distched their nag wives and found themselves in some midlife crisis evoking setting like making surf boards in Tijuana while plowing their new Filipino girlfriend. When their wife shows up - rolling pin in or cast iron pan hand - he throws down the amnesia card to escape getting a beat down.
View Quote

Dissociative amnesia/fugue states are very real.  Things like the above can happen if someone is in a fugue state.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Tommy....what's going to happen to the UK?

Davio...you play a long game Sir! Very impressive!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

the time is nigh

Or maybe the old low post accounts are troll accounts of some more well known members.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

The UK is going to turn into a caricature of a Monty Python skit.

Sorry, I couldn't resist making the obvious pun.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#14]
In, before this one disappears.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

Seriously?

How long are you claiming to have been here?

Nick

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

AHAAHAHAHAHAHA cant believe ppl are eating this stuff up. it stinks of staff/mods black ops threads from a year ago or what not.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

AHAAHAHAHAHAHA cant believe ppl are eating this stuff up. it stinks of staff/mods black ops threads from a year ago or what not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The staff and mods are innocent and have nothing to do with this. They are not lying to y'all. There is no black ops going on.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The staff and mods are innocent and have nothing to do with this. They are not lying to y'all. There is no black ops going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

y'all?

Thats savage talk!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

You will be a federation stronghold and your country shows no resistance to the beast.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#20]
They havent the right to carry kitchen knives in Britain.
Reports of late indicate that forcible rape is now quasi legal, or at least tolerated.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:01:45 PM EDT
[#21]
So what is a day in the life of the average non-elite Joe Blow like in the Federation?

Do they have regular access to electricity? Indoor plumbing?

Do they live in cities? Camps? Have meaningful jobs? Some form of basic guaranteed income or resources?

Early risers? Up late? Does the Federation subsidise alcohol and other drugs to take the edge off?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:26:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Seriously?

Nick  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

Nick  

Oh shit, zipdrives are gonna make a comeback in the future!

What the ticker symbol for iomega? Gotta buy options on Monday at the open.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:31:24 AM EDT
[#23]
I have a feeling titor hates Friday nights in the old country.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what happened?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Then what happened?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what happened?

Thus far we honestly don't know and have no reason to suspect site staff or mods or 'black ops' are doing anything.

Strange, but I have to admit, the mystery is a welcome change of pace from all the politics lately.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thus far we honestly don't know and have no reason to suspect site staff or mods or 'black ops' are doing anything.

Strange, but I have to admit, the mystery is a welcome change of pace from all the politics lately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what happened?

IMO, that is the whole  purpose of this thread, they pulling classic politician move of diverting topics of discussions. Get it away from the usual crap and send everyone into the land of mystery and intrigue, everyone loves a good time travel tale. lol
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Similar forum type software has an admin CP where registration dates can be changed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Then what happened?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what happened?

Yes, someone please . Someone who has answered in IM's by a moderator. Mod said earlier in this thread that he answered the IM's but never gave an explanation for what happened to the thread. Are they avoiding the question?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes, someone please . Someone who has answered in IM's by a moderator. Mod said earlier in this thread that he answered the IM's but never gave an explanation for what happened to the thread. Are they avoiding the question?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what happened?

No one knows what happened to it
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No one knows what happened to it
View Quote

Someone does and thats all part of the intrigue....lol
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:41:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
As far as what Tommy101 wrote, I will try my best to recall what he said (the main points anyway)

- By the end of 2015 there would be an 'event.'   This is ambiguous; many things could be an 'event.'  Shortly after he stated that however, the San Bernadino shooting happened.

- Some time in 2018 a strange new fish (or fish-like creature) will be discovered in the Indian Ocean.   It will be significant, IIRC.

- 2016 election kicks off everything; the long-ish fuse to the powder keg gets lit.   2016 gets progressively worse as things progress, but the election opens up the express lane.

- 'Federation' components are already in existence in the world, are active, and are coming together.  Planned Parenthood Federation of America, WFUNA, etc.  Lots of organizations with 'federation' in the name...  Many, many things will try to be pushed on the populace in the name of protecting children, but the big buzzword, the one that should be seen as the sign of the coming enemy, were things being pushed through in the name of sustainability.   T101 said that's the big kicker.

- After the elections are done, buckle up.  It gets bumpy quick, but it's not the full ride yet.

- Said we'd know, unmistakeably, when it's FO time.   He stated there'd be no ambiguity

- Water issues worsen in the west.  Battles escalate into all out wars eventually

- A catastrophic event, I *think* it was an Earthquake, was to hit -- this affects millions.   Violence then hits high gear and the S has effectively HTF, the people cry out for martial law and the newly public federation forces are happy to assist, thus ushering in the new world government, little bits at a time.   The 'savages' oppose the federation viciously.

- About half the military is savage

- .308, 7.62x39, 5.56, etc.  STOCK UP.  Never, EVER, EVER give up your guns.  Die before doing so.  According to T101's narrative, the entire world will envy our RKBA -- we're the only nation with even a semblance of a competent resistance against this, except for...

- Israel.   He never said much about Israel except that when things get bad, they get *real* bad, but then something happens and Israel is not touched by the federation again.   Ever, at least in his timeline.  He divulged nothing more about that.

- Living in the federation will be fantastic, if you're an elite (which many, many of us will not be).  Deplorable conditions otherwise, many hungry, starving.

- When things start to turn south, people will rat you out in a New York Minute - it's an unprecedented level of treachery; people you think you know will suddenly be the snakes you worry about.

- Old-school skills are paramount.  If you can live like it's the 1800's, you will probably fare extremely well.  If you're attached to THIS world, and it's comforts, you have a rough ride ahead.

- Mindset trumps everything.  T101 spoke often of this being an unprecedented paradigm shift in just about every way imaginable.  The horrors we attribute to other countries, or even laud ourselves as having vanquished, suddenly return.  The darkest parts of the human condition ooze forth.  Being able to stomach change, people turning, the unpleasant thought of systems breaking down will be very important.

- Seeds.   I forget the kind, he mentioned a particular kind of seed that was good to stock up on.  Bartering will be huge.

- Don't stand out.   There are more enemies out there than we know once thins break.

Now, going a bit further into his futuristic narrative...

- We face a war against the machines.  Bi-pedal robots.   .50 cal and shotgun slugs - get 'em NOW.  Accordingly to T101, we'll need em.

- Time travel technology is apparently already on the books now but doesn't surface really for another 20 years (IIRC)

- Virtual reality is basically everywhere in the federation.  We are already seeing this happen - Playstation VR, etc.

That's all I can recall for now.
View Quote

I admit this is fascinating.  When were these posts made?  Especially interesting is the prediction for the 2016 election - when was that made?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Tommy, does the name Alexei Borisov mean anything to you?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't know how many pages the previous thread comprised before it disappeared. However, the Internet Archive Wayback Machine did a capture (and only one) on March 23, 2015.

The first 14 pages are accessible here:

Internet Archive - Original John Titor thread
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Interesting.  Plausible.  But I have to ask...why ARFCOM?   Why go to the trouble?  What is it about ARFCOM that draws these time travelers in?  

Tommy, you mentioned there are time travelers here that are attempting to change the future.  Can you elaborate as to why?  Seems like the federation has control of time travel.  Are those back here to change it doing the bidding of the federation ala Terminator (like possibly the killing of someone like Seth Rich) or are these "disgruntled" federation people wanting to change it to prevent hardships in the future?  I could see someone like Assange being a traveler.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the time is nigh

There is a mix of both, there is a war raging on in time travel as we speak. Everyone that travels in time has a motive. Im not here to smell the roses and deer hunt and watch the sunset...
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:47:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Tommy, does the name Alexei Borisov mean anything to you?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Tommy, does 3:18 am bear any significance?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:59:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Tommy says a US based arms manufacturer produces AKs for general use, then says in this thread a stock pile was "discovered ".

Right after another member throws it out as an explanation.

Hmmmm...

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#38]
I am a time traveler from the year 1973. I was sent to bump this thread.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:17:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Tommy says a US based arms manufacturer produces AKs for general use, then says in this thread a stock pile was "discovered ".

Hmmmm...

View Quote

That's the part that stretches credulity?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Tommy101, how many other internet forums do you actively post on ,  if any?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:00:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Tommy101, any effects from CERN or the large Hadron collider, and any hints on the future of Oregon. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#42]
most of the pages are in a google cache

search for:

site:ar15.com John Titor

this is interdasting:

This is Google's cache of https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1728878_John_Titor.html&page=52. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Oct 9, 2016 13:58:31 GMT.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What was your last post?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was your last post?

He looped back to a time of zipdrives. This is not the space-time dimension we are looking for.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#44]
I made it! yeesssss

interesting read anyway.

Thanks everyone for playing nice

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
I still have a Zip drive in my closet O' obsolete computer parts.

Oh, and back in.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#46]
I remember Tommy's post about his dream and the flash in the sky He said that it was in the spring after the elections.
There were a few comments after that bout long term loss of power grid.
The last message that I saw was someone saying that : "I guess this means we should be buying a generator and a bunch of fuel."

I think Tommy must have posted one last time after that, but I did not see the post.
I had the page up in my browser and went to refresh and it all disappeared. Wish I would have opened a new tab and saved the old screen.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This is Google's cache of https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1728878_John_Titor.html&page=52. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Oct 9, 2016 13:58:31 GMT.
View Quote

That link doesn't work.  It's imply takes you to General Discussion.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmm...

It's the easiest one to poke a hole into.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Click the other link

The one to the cache, not to the referenced original
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:12:04 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Click the other link

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Click the other link

Yes but unless he posted that twice that was not the end of the thread.  I quoted that and replied to it and there many posts after it.  Unless he posted it twice.

eta The webcache post, not the link posted.

Page / 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top