Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 66
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
If the Federation is a thing, then I want to be a Brown Coat!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#2]
It's loosely based on John Titor.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright.  He's back.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will admit I am scared for my family.  I have been for many years.  I prepare for what I can, but know living in Phoenix ultimately will be our downfall.  Tommy, where would you recommend a family move to?
View Quote

Just sit tight for now. Try not to worry to much, everyone is in the same boat honestly.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I can have humor to you know
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's up with all the creepy clowns?

I honestly don't know but I would avoid them if I were you. Seems like I remember of hearing about a group of cannabilistic clowns that specifically targeted children known as the Insane clown posse or killer clown posse, something along those lines. They wound up being gunned down by some other group I think.

You said it was the start of the clown apocalypse in another thread.

I can have humor to you know

I read all your posts a little bit ago.

Got to admit that you're pretty dedicated. Only saw a few things that could be considered slip ups, but they weren't major enough to call you out on.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:35:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As far as what Tommy101 wrote, I will try my best to recall what he said (the main points anyway)

- By the end of 2015 there would be an 'event.'   This is ambiguous; many things could be an 'event.'  Shortly after he stated that however, the San Bernadino shooting happened.

- Some time in 2018 a strange new fish (or fish-like creature) will be discovered in the Indian Ocean.   It will be significant, IIRC.

- 2016 election kicks off everything; the long-ish fuse to the powder keg gets lit.   2016 gets progressively worse as things progress, but the election opens up the express lane.

- 'Federation' components are already in existence in the world, are active, and are coming together.  Planned Parenthood Federation of America, WFUNA, etc.  Lots of organizations with 'federation' in the name...  Many, many things will try to be pushed on the populace in the name of protecting children, but the big buzzword, the one that should be seen as the sign of the coming enemy, were things being pushed through in the name of sustainability.   T101 said that's the big kicker.

- After the elections are done, buckle up.  It gets bumpy quick, but it's not the full ride yet.

- Said we'd know, unmistakeably, when it's FO time.   He stated there'd be no ambiguity

- Water issues worsen in the west.  Battles escalate into all out wars eventually

- A catastrophic event, I *think* it was an Earthquake, was to hit -- this affects millions.   Violence then hits high gear and the S has effectively HTF, the people cry out for martial law and the newly public federation forces are happy to assist, thus ushering in the new world government, little bits at a time.   The 'savages' oppose the federation viciously.

- About half the military is savage

- .308, 7.62x39, 5.56, etc.  STOCK UP.  Never, EVER, EVER give up your guns.  Die before doing so.  According to T101's narrative, the entire world will envy our RKBA -- we're the only nation with even a semblance of a competent resistance against this, except for...

- Israel.   He never said much about Israel except that when things get bad, they get *real* bad, but then something happens and Israel is not touched by the federation again.   Ever, at least in his timeline.  He divulged nothing more about that.

- Living in the federation will be fantastic, if you're an elite (which many, many of us will not be).  Deplorable conditions otherwise, many hungry, starving.

- When things start to turn south, people will rat you out in a New York Minute - it's an unprecedented level of treachery; people you think you know will suddenly be the snakes you worry about.

- Old-school skills are paramount.  If you can live like it's the 1800's, you will probably fare extremely well.  If you're attached to THIS world, and it's comforts, you have a rough ride ahead.

- Mindset trumps everything.  T101 spoke often of this being an unprecedented paradigm shift in just about every way imaginable.  The horrors we attribute to other countries, or even laud ourselves as having vanquished, suddenly return.  The darkest parts of the human condition ooze forth.  Being able to stomach change, people turning, the unpleasant thought of systems breaking down will be very important.

- Seeds.   I forget the kind, he mentioned a particular kind of seed that was good to stock up on.  Bartering will be huge.

- Don't stand out.   There are more enemies out there than we know once thins break.

Now, going a bit further into his futuristic narrative...

- We face a war against the machines.  Bi-pedal robots.   .50 cal and shotgun slugs - get 'em NOW.  Accordingly to T101, we'll need em.

- Time travel technology is apparently already on the books now but doesn't surface really for another 20 years (IIRC)

- Virtual reality is basically everywhere in the federation.  We are already seeing this happen - Playstation VR, etc.

That's all I can recall for now.
View Quote

Not sure if you or he meant strains (varieties of vegetables) of seeds, but leaving this aside it was probably heirloom strains. Old school seed strains from open pollination that can be grown and the seeds of each years harvest collected to grow next years crop.

This is why companies like Monsanto are so dangerous, their seeds produce sterile plants or do not grow the same stable strain the seeds came from. The same goes for hybrid seed. Almost all modern seeds, specifically commercial agricultural crops like tomatoes, corn, soybeans, etc. are either hybrid or GMO and cannot be used reliably for old school farming and seed harvesting techniques.

Besides this issue with seed production for next year's crops are the genetic bottlenecks in all modern commercial food crops. If there is a horrible year weather wise, a disease or a plague of pests all crops will either die off completely or not give enough to survive winter and you'll not have any seed for next year. With some heirloom seed this is avoided because of genetic diversity, strains from different areas of the earth with different disease and pest resistance built into the plant's genes. The best are open pollinated heirlooms, they don't have commercial uniformity, but due to their large genetic diversity they have a better chance to survive bad years of weather, disease and pest outbreaks, giving a better chance of human survival as well.

There are a few good sources online for open pollinated heirlooms. Many are associated with local Native American tribes as a way of preserving their heritage as well as an emergency food source in the chance something horrible happens where these strains would be the difference between life and death.

A good place to start is this Native Indian seed bank - LINK
Even better is Lofthouse, but he only sells seeds in the spring.

A couple tips:

If you live in a warm, wet, cold, or dry climate don't limit yourself to strains favorable only to that climate. As climate change is a natural occur ace throughout earth's history this is a hedge against this likelihood. Also you may have to move to somewhere that is different from your current climate. Plan accordingly.

Learn organic gardening, preferably no till organics. As you won't have a tractor and probably won't have an ox or horse or a plow. It's not that difficult and uses less water and only small amounts of animal manure.

When planting do the Native American method of mixing vegetables - a legume, a root veggie, a grass/grain and a leafy green. Leave no bare ground, this keeps moisture in and aids the beneficial microbial and fungal life needed for healthy soil.

If you want the most benefit for the least amount of effort, go with seeds for sprouts. Wheat, barley and alfalfa are probably the most useful and can be grown in a jar while on the move. Between just wheat and alfalfa you can have a balanced source of nutrition that will keep you alive. Search for a recipe for sprouted wheat cereal, it takes about 48hrs to make and can be eaten without heat if necessary. Just be sure to be aware of contamination and bacteria. Cooking or hearing should eliminate any serious risk. Another good native food source the first frontiersman used was blue corn meal/power. They would head into the woods with a sack of this blue corn meal on their back and a bow or muzzle loader and survive for months on this, mixing a small scoop with a glass of water a day and whatever they could hunt for meat.

TL;DR: open pollinated heirloom seeds as an insurance policy to have a renewable food source.

Easiest route is go with sprouted wheat cereal. Simple and portable for food on the run.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:37:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Time Cop. Inbound.
View Quote

You're wanted for crimethink in the year 2037! You're under arrest!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah T101 spoke a lot regarding territories.  I will TRY to recall what parts are savage/federation, but note that I don't remember the exact topography - feel free to keep me honest:

- Florida is a shithole, but mainly due to malaria and seriously whacked out cannibals.  Federation presence in south FL, but overall it's pretty much a no-go zone, just too dangerous all around.  He advised a "pro tip: Stay out of Florida" in his narrative.  I remember that one well.  Lots of entertainment areas that get bombed - badly.

- Mississippi is DEEEEEP savage.  I remember him stating this numerous times.

- New England is very much Federation.

- IIRC, the west coast is not really a happy place.  Lots of Federation, but lots of drought and water-related issues.

- I think Denver was a Federation stronghold, but there is overwhelming Savage resistance, so much so that they can't really spread.   LOTS of conflicts based on water, too.  Very deadly area.

(Oh - forgot to mention - flying/flights - federation only)

- Arkansas (or somewhere near there?) is very poisonous -- something happens to a water supply there and many people are sickened, and many die from that sickness.

- Texas is very much savage, but I don't recall he spoke of it as intensely as he did Mississippi --  I think there were some Federation attempts at controlling Texas resulting in numerous conflicts.  I don't recall for sure.

- Large cities in general -- Chicago, et al. -- Federation; it's almost a given.   Due to the surging violence the people in these areas will be screaming for the then-nacent Federation Force assistance

That's all I can recall.  Please chime in if you remember specifics.
View Quote

But will OCP be reviving old Detroit? I need investment property.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
The course of our futures history has been altered?

What was it? Please elaborate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:41:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The seeds are 'Heirloom Seeds'.

Tommy has said a lot about Israel.

- Israel will surprise the world

- Israel is a key player in T101's timeline, watch them.

- Israel will be the last country to fly their own flag, doesn't join the Federation, sworn enemies of the Federation.

- Israel keeps their religion and doesn't join the Federation's one world religion.

- Israel makes it on their own without help from others.  They will be under siege, surrounded, outnumber 1000-1 and survive.

- There's a great battle (with nukes) between Israel and the Federation that ends badly for the Federation and Fed control cities.  The systems software surprise...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As far as what Tommy101 wrote, I will try my best to recall what he said (the main points anyway)

- Israel.   He never said much about Israel except that when things get bad, they get *real* bad, but then something happens and Israel is not touched by the federation again.   Ever, at least in his timeline.  He divulged nothing more about that.

- Seeds.  I forget the kind, he mentioned a particular kind of seed that was good to stock up on.  Bartering will be huge.

That's all I can recall for now.

The seeds are 'Heirloom Seeds'.

Tommy has said a lot about Israel.

- Israel will surprise the world

- Israel is a key player in T101's timeline, watch them.

- Israel will be the last country to fly their own flag, doesn't join the Federation, sworn enemies of the Federation.

- Israel keeps their religion and doesn't join the Federation's one world religion.

- Israel makes it on their own without help from others.  They will be under siege, surrounded, outnumber 1000-1 and survive.

- There's a great battle (with nukes) between Israel and the Federation that ends badly for the Federation and Fed control cities.  The systems software surprise...

Knew I needed to move to Israel

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I am reading Davio right he is saying that he is speaking to US via technolgy from the future, not like Tommy101 is as in physically here, in this time line but Davio is I think saying he is still in the future contacting us now from his time line like email/chat/posting from the future...so he joined in 2001, did not make a single post until 1-22-2014 when he posted twice (?) Then again last night in the nuked Titor thread and now again in the JTV2.0 thread talking directly to T101?
View Quote

Like the Crank Prank Time Phone?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Really, 5 years, 2 posts and the second one HERE...IN THIS THREAD? DAVIO RETREAD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the time is nigh

Really, 5 years, 2 posts and the second one HERE...IN THIS THREAD? DAVIO RETREAD?

Time cop sleeper agents.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the time is nigh

Or maybe all the old low post accounts are just open lines of communication from the future?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Putting aside the time traveler narrative, Tommy makes some good points. Things I specifically asked / recall:

- PA was originally savage, then became Federation; but a large part of the state was borderland / savage territory.
- WV / Southeast was 'deep savage' territory
- The Federation issues something similar to rem-oil for their firearms.
- Major calibers in use by said federation were 7.62x39 and 9mm
- Most federation troops are equipped to late 1970s era conscript level. No optics, minimal body armor, minimal training, low morale. Piss off the wrong person and don't do your job? Expect to get issued a gun and put on a suicide mission.
- "Savages" are a mix of wild bandit gangs and people who didn't agree with the Federation taking over, mainly the latter.
- People are chipped, combining both ID and a way of paying for things.

What originally piqued my interest in the original JT thread, Last November I heard through the grapevine about a possible 9-11 style terror attack between then and the 1st of January. The San Bernardino shooting happened not long later (But I believe it was mentioned in the thread that wasn't the 'event' to be looking out for). Obama then made a kind of odd security speech on 12/6/15, which appeared to confirm the information I was getting, and indirectly correlating with what Tommy was telling had happened in his federation dystopia / rebel america timeline.

Whatever that event was, it didn't happen.

I actually agree with Smiley about the AK's, for instance, in the original timeline they're able to make sex bots, and virtual reality is a big deal where Tommy came from. The technology to create silicon chips in any usable amount requires significant amounts of both technology and supplies, which may not actually exist in a post-apocalyptic timeline. a 1950s era supply chain I don't think could supply a modern 14nm fab, much less a decade old 200nm one.

Comparatively, milling AR's is simple.

Also, I was joking the other day about the clowns actually being part of a cannibal clown cult. I guess in 2036 clowns are KOS?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]
T101, can you give any names of historical people that no one has heard of, but will become known in the future?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Tommy, I don't remember from the original thread, is Russia part of the Federation?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#18]

I still wanna' know who "the man with the million dollar smile" is.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It took me about 20 minutes yesterday at one point to recall what day it was.  Not an exaggeration in time.

That has not happened to me before.  I literally could not remember what day it was.

Maybe I just need a vacation or something but something definitely felt very fucky about the experience.  

I dunno - shit's been very, very weird lately (as I posted about earlier).
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#20]
In for posterity.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It took me about 20 minutes yesterday at one point to recall what day it was.  Not an exaggeration in time.

That has not happened to me before.  I literally could not remember what day it was.

Maybe I just need a vacation or something but something definitely felt very fucky about the experience.  

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpuiglI0SI1qabfx1o1_500.gif

It's not a toomah!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Awww hell... in on 5
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I actually agree with Smiley about the AK's, for instance, in the original timeline they're able to make sex bots, and virtual reality is a big deal where Tommy came from. The technology to create silicon chips in any usable amount requires significant amounts of both technology and supplies, which may not actually exist in a post-apocalyptic timeline. a 1950s era supply chain I don't think could supply a modern 14nm fab, much less a decade old 200nm one.

View Quote

You and I are friends now.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:59:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's not a toomah!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpuiglI0SI1qabfx1o1_500.gif

It's not a toomah!

Ah, thank god!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but he doesn't say they MAKE AK's, he says they use them and source a massive ammo stockpile, meaning it's all old technology and implying things deteriorate to where modern manufacturing is no longer feasible or raw materials are not available or both.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I still wanna' know who "the man with the million dollar smile" is.
View Quote

Hillary Clinton.  

In all seriousness though, IIRC, he pointed us in the direction of UN related segments that have federation in the title.  We threw out some names but no one was the "the man".  

I would like more info on a time line of when certain items that may be favorable to us start to disappear.  For example, I'd like to get more ammo, a plate carrier, and a nice optic or two.  If body armor is being banned in the next 6 months, I'll get that first and worry about the other later.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This needs it's own thread, because yall are smoking crack if you think it's easier/cheaper to mill something than stamp it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Yeah, but he doesn't say they MAKE AK's, he says they use them and source a massive ammo stockpile, meaning it's all old technology and implying things deteriorate to where modern manufacturing is no longer feasible or raw materials are not available or both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about them sex bots though? VR, and everything elese. These would require an infrastructure that could easily handle ARs, and would actually make things like AKs harder to produce.

We can keep dismantling this, I assure you I am confident.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
This needs it's own thread, because yall are smoking crack if you think it's easier/cheaper to mill something than stamp it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Infrastructure is everything.

There is a reason why PSA, DDI,and Rifle Dynamics struggled for years to get American made AKs.

They are also more expensive then ARs.

ETA: To not derail this thread

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There is a reason why PSA, DDI,and Rifle Dynamics struggled for years to get American made AKs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The infrastructure is here and in good numbers, just not in the way of firearms.
Look at International Harvester and the M1 Garand after WW2 for example.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What about them sex bots though? VR, and everything elese. These would require an infrastructure that could easily handle ARs, and would actually make things like AKs harder to produce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps it's not a matter of being able to produce them.

Consider that there are really two benefits I am seeing to being a Federation citizen: perceived security, and access to modern technology. If I were in charge of the Federation, I'd make damned sure the savages were completely unable to access anything modern. I'd certainly not equip my rank-and-file soldiers with modern weapons and optics, because you know those would fall into savage hands sooner or later.

You're keeping a small technological elite happy, so you basically have two militaries - one in the cities and strongholds made up of professional soldiers with advanced weapons and the best of everything you can get them, and one that's used to harass and attack the savages that's made up of convicts and conscripts armed with the shittiest weapons I could find that worked effectively. Hell, I'd even feed them just below subsistence level to force them to constantly raid the enemy to survive.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#32]
I've had a very keen interest in studying WWI lately.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's very hard to tell.  That's why I likened it to an ARG.  I don't know if anyone is "infiltrating" ARFcom, or it's just a person, or more likely persons, having a bit of fun.  As far as the Davio account, it's conceivable that it was just someone's old, and unused alt account.   ...or that someone associated with the website is in on the "fun".

In any case, I'm not so sure there are any "true believers".  They are just folks playing along.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If anyone actually takes any of this seriously then you need a vacation

Yes, my thread getting deleted is weird, but i think someone is messing with us.

Over the last several months I have noticed a lot of early 2000s posters speaking up in support of Hillary. Now we have this davio guy with 3 posts since the early 2000s

My theory is somebody has figured out a backdoor into ARFCOM and is able to renew old accounts. Remember, this is a custom built forum software that is rarely updated. I'm sure it's prone to being breached. It's not like we have a team of IT guys that are always patching and improving it like all the other well known bulletin board programs.

It's very hard to tell.  That's why I likened it to an ARG.  I don't know if anyone is "infiltrating" ARFcom, or it's just a person, or more likely persons, having a bit of fun.  As far as the Davio account, it's conceivable that it was just someone's old, and unused alt account.   ...or that someone associated with the website is in on the "fun".

In any case, I'm not so sure there are any "true believers".  They are just folks playing along.

That's why I contacted you at one point. I thought maybe everyone knew something that I didn't!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Tommy, I don't remember from the original thread, is Russia part of the Federation?

View Quote

Yes, the man with the million dollar smile brought everyone together.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this man a current world leader?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#36]
I want to hear something from site staff about the disappeared thread.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Consider that there are really two benefits I am seeing to being a Federation citizen: perceived security, and access to modern technology. If I were in charge of the Federation, I'd make damned sure the savages were completely unable to access anything modern. I'd certainly not equip my rank-and-file soldiers with modern weapons and optics, because you know those would fall into savage hands sooner or later.

You're keeping a small technological elite happy, so you basically have two militaries - one in the cities and strongholds made up of professional soldiers with advanced weapons and the best of everything you can get them, and one that's used to harass and attack the savages that's made up of convicts and conscripts armed with the shittiest weapons I could find that worked effectively. Hell, I'd even feed them just below subsistence level to force them to constantly raid the enemy to survive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a decent observation. There is a shortage of steel and aluminum and as a result they made all plastic ar15's for conscripts and a fair amount had catastrophic failures that injured them. They eventually got their hands on a LOT of ak's and ammo (surplus) and switched to that. Elite soldiers had rail guns and left over high end firearms from current day militaries and the latest technology that guarded the elites and cities.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Tommy, did you post something in the original thread that got it nuked?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Tommy, did you post something in the original thread that got it nuked?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#40]
I'll indulge in the fantasy.

What happens to WA state?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm asking the same question
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:45:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seattle is federation but only after it gets flooded. Rural WA is savage.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:51:18 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How about Oregon?

What flooded Seattle?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:51:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Tommy, what is your thoughts on what happened to the missing thread?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Is there an arfcom IT guy that could look deeper into it somehow?

I've seen staff confirm a legit account and find out if they have other accounts connected to troll with. Can you confirm that these are not second accounts?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:18:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

North western section probably gets absorbed by British Columbia.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How about Oregon?

What flooded Seattle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about Oregon?

What flooded Seattle?

My guess would be the great quake/tsunami in the cascade subduction zone. When it happens again it's going to be fucked. Like a 8-9 ruining everything on the coast and destroying all bridges, power, water and sewer inland. FEMA has an emergency airstrip for freight planes to stage out of for aid in Bend. Plan says like 10 years to fix everything and get it back to the 20th/21st century.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:23:29 AM EDT
[#49]
I hope multiple people are taking screen shots of this thread.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Tommy, have you ever mentioned the large Hadron collider at CERN, does it have any impact in our world.???????????? and anything about the future of Oregon
Page / 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top