User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
It is really embarrassing, I apologize.  For reels.

Oh, and Trump will still win Utah no worries.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Mormons.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#4]
In b4 the LDS crew gets here and tries to justify this schmuck.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could he been a worse choice?
View Quote

Trump or McMullin?

Trump is admittedly a poor candidate, in terms of his electability.

McMullin is a neocon stalking horse put forward by TWATS like Bill Kristol and Mitt Romney to save GOPe control of the party by losing the election.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Make it 2!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

McMullin is a neocon stalking horse put forward by TWATS like Bill Kristol and Mitt Romney to save GOPe control of the party by losing the election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

He's not even on the ballot in the majority of the states.

He's there only to attempt to split the vote and turn the state blue. . . . He's the manifestation of Romney's personal vendetta.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He's there only to attempt to split the vote and turn the state blue. . . . He's the manifestation of Romney's personal vendetta.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

If Romney had been such a devious fuck back in 2012 he'd be cruising to reelection right about now.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

They've already lost control, they're just too stupid to know it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#10]
The theocracy in action.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Trump was going to control the media, control the message, curb stomp Hillary...

Now we are being told that a no-name in a backwater state is going to cost Trump the election?

Ha ha ha.

Should have picked a better candidate, if anyone is honestly bothered by a no-name from a backwater state...

I am voting Trump, the lesser-evil candidate, btw...
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

So I guess those famed LDS morals and values are all out the window eh?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If Romney had been such a devious fuck back in 2012 he'd be cruising to reelection right about now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

What is the tie to Romney?

Romney has not endorsed the guy.

Romney sold him his phone/email list. But anyone could have done that... You could have bought it with the right amount of dough...

Trump --if he was smart-- should have bought it...
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

He's there because despite being repeatedly warned of what a terrible candidate/potential POTUS Trump would be Trump was supported by populist fascists like himself on the right who now complain that anyone who refuses to vote for that raving narcissistic populist fascist must be part of the dreaded GOPe, and must also want HRC to be president. Some of us just want to vote our conscience and not vote for either of those two deplorable human beings.

Oh, and bonus! McMullen is an actual conservative, so there's that. Before any panties are wadded, I live in Illinois where my vote doesn't count. Good news is I convinced my wife not to vote for HRC too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He's there because despite being repeatedly warned of what a terrible candidate/potential POTUS Trump would be Trump was supported by populist fascists like himself on the right who now complain that anyone who refuses to vote for that raving narcissistic populist fascist must be part of the dreaded GOPe, and must also want HRC to be president. Some of us just want to vote our conscience and not vote for either of those two deplorable human beings.

Oh, and bonus! McMullen is an actual conservative, so there's that. Before any panties are wadded, I live in Illinois where my vote doesn't count. Good news is I convinced my wife not to vote for HRC too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

Your conscience tells you to help elect Hillary/destroy the US? nice...

The same GOPe you like are the reason you/we have Trump.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mormons.
View Quote

Mormons gonna mormon.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I lived in Ogden for a few years, and loved Utah in general.

I had a lot of head-shaking moments there, though, caused by the incomprehensible actions and attitudes of some of the people I knew or just observed in public.
nice people, as a rule, but they can be a little different.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

no, your conscience is giving us hillary, and a Dem senate, when you voted for trump in the primary.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Never heard of him until arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Is that part of that operation re: "a presidential candidate needs 270 electoral votes to win the White House" to deny anyone hitting 270 and throwing it to 12th Amendment remedy?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Make it 2!
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Romney sold him his phone/email list. But anyone could have done that... You could have bought it with the right amount of dough...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

It's pretty sad that when I see your avatar, I just skip whatever haughty comment you posted because I already know its something negative about Trump and something insulting about people who supported him.

I too loved Ted, but its been over for a long time man, just let it go. Now you are just coming off as bitter and self aggrandizing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a Glen Beck plot.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is that part of that operation re: "a presidential candidate needs 270 electoral votes to win the White House" to deny anyone hitting 270 and throwing it to 12th Amendment remedy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If they wanted to throw the 270 rule they would attack blue states. They don't, they want Hillary as President to help preserve the GOP leadership (the idea being that all of the "rebel" Republican voters who went for Trump instead of Jeb will suck it up and vote for incumbent Republicans to "stop" Hillary).

Quoted:
no, your conscience is giving us hillary, and a Dem senate, when you voted for trump in the primary.

If you aren't voting Trump right now you are part of the problem.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The fact that there is fear surrounding a no-name from a backwater state is *extremely* telling...

Trump said he could win without uniting the Party. This is what happens when we choose a candidate so selfish and naive that he thinks he can win without Party unity.

Quoted:

Trump funded and supported the liberal Democrat he is on the ballot against.

There is zero moral superiority here...
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
In b4 the LDS crew gets here and tries to justify this schmuck.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#29]
That maybe CNBC's take, but on last nights local CBS news Channel 2.

They said the results of the poll were:

Trump 37%
McMullin 20%
Clinton 20%
Undecided 18%

I don't know where CNBC got there numbers.  They probably made them up as usual.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#30]
I am LDS and a lot of my friends on FB are LDS. I see McMullin garbage all day long and how you should vote with your conscience even if they won't win.

I keep saying that I am voting with my conscience by trying to keep Hillary out. It's far more important than a feel good vote.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know if Trump will win Utah.  A lot of people are jumping on this bandwagon locally.

I, too, find it really embarrassing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don't know if Trump will win Utah.  A lot of people are jumping on this bandwagon locally.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey Shane do you live down in Utah County?  It seems to me that most of this "I'll vote for Mcmullin stuff comes from down in the "Happy Valley".
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#33]
I would like to apologize for this state full of dumb asses. I am arguing with them night and day

I'm in happy valley, good people but dumb as rocks.

LOTTA women and their feels.

My wife reamed a bunch of women in our church about mcmullib , now half the congregation won't talk to us.

Fine. F em.  Their damn conscience is gonna screw us
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I am LDS and a lot of my friends on FB are LDS. I see McMullin garbage all day long and how you should vote with your conscience even if they won't win.

I keep saying that I am voting with my conscience by trying to keep Hillary out. It's far more important than a feel good vote.
View Quote

Thanks.  Mind if I use that?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hey Shane do you live down in Utah County?  It seems to me that most of this "I'll vote for Mcmullin stuff comes from down in the "Happy Valley".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do, and you may be right.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That maybe CNBC's take, but on last nights local CBS news Channel 2.

They said the results of the poll were:

Trump 37%
McMullin 20%
Clinton 20%
Undecided 18%

I don't know where CNBC got there numbers.  They probably made them up as usual.
View Quote

Fox 13 had Trump leading McMullin by one or two points as recent as Sunday, with the witch trailing them both.

Not that I put much stock in polls; they've been particularly skewed for this election from day one.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:32:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's pretty sad that when I see your avatar, I just skip whatever haughty comment you posted because I already know its something negative about Trump and something insulting about people who supported him.

I too loved Ted, but its been over for a long time man, just let it go. Now you are just coming off as bitter and self aggrandizing.
View Quote

Trump is a bad person and a bad candidate. The folks who pushed Trump during the Primaries should feel bad.

But that wasn't the point of my post...

Supposedly Romney is tied to this no-name guy... How? That was a honest question.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Mormons don't refer to themselves as The Peculiar People for nothing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Mormons don't refer to themselves as The Peculiar People for nothing.
View Quote

1 Peter 2:9

As Trump would say, "one Peter."

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:48:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would like to apologize for this state full of dumb asses. I am arguing with them night and day

I'm in happy valley, good people but dumb as rocks.

LOTTA women and their feels.

My wife reamed a bunch of women in our church about mcmullib , now half the congregation won't talk to us.

Fine. F em.  Their damn conscience is gonna screw us
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:52:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

I'm really tired of hearing little old ladies in men's bodies telling us about their conscience. Apparently their conscience doesn't consider actual outcomes, just feels and intentions.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Trump is a bad person and a bad candidate. The folks who pushed Trump during the Primaries should feel bad.

Supposedly Romney is tied to this no-name guy... How? That was a honest question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I see Lucifer is rearing his ugly head and spreading his lies, the sulfur is overpowering...Hillary is Satan's concubine.

And Hillary is a saintly elder?....lol..
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#44]
This. He was put in place to throw the state in Hillary's direction.  

Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump or McMullin?

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

I could eat the asshole out of a dead rhinoceros I should've had you get me three of these...
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#46]
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-evan-mcmullin-could-win-utah-and-the-presidency/
He has an outside shot of being President. The idea is that he wins Utah and Trump/Clinton fail to reach 270, forcing a vote in the House.

In the House, the top three choices are considered. The GOP would pick McMullin.

He isn't there to throw the state to Clinton. People need to start thinking less like the caricature of liberals they hate (unthinking morons) and consider that sometimes things aren't a conspiracy.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm really tired of hearing little old ladies in men's bodies telling us about their conscience. Apparently their conscience doesn't consider actual outcomes, just feels and intentions.
View Quote

LOL, perfect, can I use that?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He has an outside shot of being President.

View Quote

No.  He doesn't.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-evan-mcmullin-could-win-utah-and-the-presidency/

He has an outside shot of being President. The idea is that he wins Utah and Trump/Clinton fail to reach 270, forcing a vote in the House.
In the House, the top three choices are considered. The GOP would pick McMullin.

He isn't there to throw the state to Clinton. People need to start thinking less like the caricature of liberals they hate (unthinking morons) and consider that sometimes things aren't a conspiracy.

View Quote

Thats funny, i thought mormons didnt believe in gambling.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

^^This guy does not represent the majority of opinions of members of the LDS church.  Some, sure.  Not most.

Active Mormon here.  I believe mcmullin is a 100% paid actor to get Hillary elected.  Along with maybe some other athletic marsupials who vehemently supported the RINO's in 2012 and 2008.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top