Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:01:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She assaulted him . He defended himself . I'll allow it .
View Quote

And she tresspassed to do it. Brought friends.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yup. She got what she was asking for and then it was you can't hit a girl and guys saying you can't do that.
Didn't he tell her he didn't want her on his property and to leave, liked how her girl jumped in there to and got tossed too and then had the nerve to tell the other guys to get him because he hit a girl
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm against hitting a woman, but if they want to act like a man they will be treated accordingly.  Guy was in the right

Yup. She got what she was asking for and then it was you can't hit a girl and guys saying you can't do that.
Didn't he tell her he didn't want her on his property and to leave, liked how her girl jumped in there to and got tossed too and then had the nerve to tell the other guys to get him because he hit a girl

PC.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Obviously none of them are too bright.  Picking a fight with the guy that just knocked out your friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
should toss the other bitch too.

Obviously none of them are too bright.  Picking a fight with the guy that just knocked out your friend.

Feminism says you can't let that stand. Payback is a comin'.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm against hitting a woman, but if they want to act like a man they will be treated accordingly.  Guy was in the right

If you're a dude and a chick comes after you, you've got no good choices.  Either you defend yourself and then get called a woman beater or you get worked over by a chick and they can do some damage.  Shit sandwich.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#5]
This is what gender equality looks like, good slam.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:08:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

See, I'm against hitting ladies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, I'm against hitting ladies.

He didn't hit her. He took her down. Gravity and pavement are to blame for the injuries. Blame white science.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not feminism.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You guys are disgustting.  That's not hitting to where the thug needs to defend himself like that.  If he is really a tough guy, he should fight someone his size.

Bottom line is a real man would not do that, but a wimp would.
View Quote

Were you serious? Let me laugh harder.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I bet she was faking she sat up pretty quick at one point. Just pretending trying to get him in trouble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posted 50 minutes ago?

Was she convulsing at the end?

Yes

I bet she was faking she sat up pretty quick at one point. Just pretending trying to get him in trouble.

Your instinct, after an injury is to get back up. Otherwise, you are defenseless and at the mercy of your opponent. If you are on the ground, it can be the end of you quickly. She was being all primal. her head was in the fight.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I saw this on Facebook this morning.

My take:  learning occurred, and her friends appeared to want some education as well.

The young man was attacked on his property and ended the fight then backed off.      I'd have a hard time saying he did anything wrong based on that video if I was on a jury for it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You guys are disgustting.  That's not hitting to where the thug needs to defend himself like that.  If he is really a tough guy, he should fight someone his size.

View Quote

Come in my yard, not leave when ordered to, and attack me?  Something bad is going to happen to you, regardless of gender.  No fucks given,
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And yet another White Knight.................

You would have kicked his ass?  I'm sure you and Holly could have been great cell mates.............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Personally. I'm old school. He could have stopped her without a body slam. I would have kicked his ass. All you motherfuckers should be ashamed.

And yet another White Knight.................

You would have kicked his ass?  I'm sure you and Holly could have been great cell mates.............

Ours is a land of equality. Biological differences and advantages are mere social constructs. It was a fair fight. Considering the new rules.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
His boy girl skills are dismal. She was being ridiculous, he used too much slam. Could have taken her down without potentially breaking her neck. $500 fine to both parents for raising fails, mandatory therapy to redo parental damage, court adjourned.
View Quote

May not have been the first rodeo. Continual escalation on her part and him wanting to go separate ways. She's unwilling to see his side of their story. He's insisting she see his side of his story. Cops were ok with his story-telling.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Did the boy get arrested?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't matter who started it.  The dominant aggressor is going to jail.

Did the boy get arrested?

Yeah. There's an action and reaction going on there. for the intial part of it, he was simply blocking and checking. the kick pissed him off when it was apparent she was trying to injure him. the counter with the takedown is legit. no follow up when she is down.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That was a little rough but justified.  He should have just walked away before inviting the man in his life.
View Quote

Where's he going to walk away to? He's at home.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I agree that girl started it, but honestly, her slapping and girl-kicks were not at all threatening.  The attempted crotch kick, if it could even be called that, was weak.

The guy overreacted with the WWE  move on her, hope she's not seriously hurt.

I have to agree with FerFAL, girl started it, guy kinda took it to another level.
View Quote

That's how you end threats.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He is a child, defending his homestead from a horde of invaders seeking blood and even recording a propaganda video of their attempted slaughter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She wanted to fight, hope she's happy now.

If she had died after cracking her skull on the concrete, he might be facing a manslaughter charge.  His actions were reckless to be sure.

He is a child, defending his homestead from a horde of invaders seeking blood and even recording a propaganda video of their attempted slaughter.

To embolden other barabarians to engage in similar behavior.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've known a LOT of young women like her.

Taking a bad idea and thinking you have some moral high ground justifying shit behavior is ingrained into some people's DNA. She'll get beaten by boyfriends after relentlessly pushing their buttons over trivial issues. At best she may get good enough at it to avoid screaming confrontations and slash a guy's tires or poison his dog or something. At 15 she won't become someone else later in life. She'll just be more evolved at making the same shit decisions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was quite a scene. I bet she will think twice next time about getting all belligerent

I bet she won't.

A couple of sayings come to mind:

• If you're going to be dumb you better be tough.

Stupid hurts

I'm guessing Holly is a slow learner and burned her hand on a hot stove as a toddler multiple times...........

I've known a LOT of young women like her.

Taking a bad idea and thinking you have some moral high ground justifying shit behavior is ingrained into some people's DNA. She'll get beaten by boyfriends after relentlessly pushing their buttons over trivial issues. At best she may get good enough at it to avoid screaming confrontations and slash a guy's tires or poison his dog or something. At 15 she won't become someone else later in life. She'll just be more evolved at making the same shit decisions.

PC
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That girl is either incredibly stupid or her father just didn't do right by her.  Though I suppose the two aren't mutually exclusive.
View Quote

She had the right of numbers on her side. Her friends. They all agreed. They should go over to his house and kick his ass for not doing what he was told. PC. Democracy.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Regardless of the father, that girl is incredibly stupid... Don't start a fight with someone that is twice your size and three times stronger than you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That girl is either incredibly stupid or her father just didn't do right by her.  Though I suppose the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Regardless of the father, that girl is incredibly stupid... Don't start a fight with someone that is twice your size and three times stronger than you are.

PC cultural Marxism is on her side. She is in the right to give him an asskicking. He's not playing by her/ their rules.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/011/869/internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

He simply convinced her that fighting him was not a good idea.  Sometimes that is necessary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote to convict his ass if I were on the jury. She posed no true threat to him that he couldn't have easily dealt with by using WAY less force.
WTF is wrong with most of you? I guess when you're either a metro or a fatass you take whatever victory you can get, right?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/011/869/internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

He simply convinced her that fighting him was not a good idea.  Sometimes that is necessary.

He took a little while to do it too. Escalation of force was on her.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#22]
all I see is a bunch of not guilty
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He shoulda grabbed her by the pussy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote to convict his ass if I were on the jury. She posed no true threat to him that he couldn't have easily dealt with by using WAY less force.
WTF is wrong with most of you? I guess when you're either a metro or a fatass you take whatever victory you can get, right?

He shoulda grabbed her by the pussy?

Who knows how that would have ended up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So if a male has to flee on his own fucking property, because a woman is attacking him (using physical violence), then what the fuck is this whole feminist movement about?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry but I don't agree it was excessive. He had Numerous options. He took the correct one.

With three attackers, he could have used at weapon to defend himself (not legally in CA). He didn't, he reacted perfectly considering she was beyond violating his airspace.

I didn't see him strike her, even though she struck him, multiple times.

I can see how easily it would be to feel bad for the attacker here. I did as she was convulsing. But it would be unfair to blame that kid because of that.

Are you saying women get a pass on some laws?

Had the girl been a guy of the same size and weight and strength as the girl...then yes, perhaps the slam would still be excessive.   We're talking about a disparity in force.   His use of force was not justified based on the force she was using on him.  

Here in the real world we realize that he used the minimum to stop the attack.  Was he just supposed to hold her wrists while she kept kicking for hours and hours?

LOL.  If you consider that as a possible outcome, I don't really know what to tell you.  How about walk back inside?

So if a male has to flee on his own fucking property, because a woman is attacking him (using physical violence), then what the fuck is this whole feminist movement about?

It's based on the idea of equality. And social constructs. but sometimes you just have to go back to the prior reality. If it better suits your purpose.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#25]
"Don't start no shit, won't be no shit." - Lil Jon
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Depends on the state, I suppose.  In my state, he'd be going to jail depending on the severity of her head injury.   She looked to be knocked out cold by the slam onto concrete.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoever thinks this was a justified slam on the part of the male and who does the same thing to a girl with the same set of circumstances that appear in the video here's some helpful advice:

If/when you are arrested by the popo, the veterans know to wear comfortable shoes that have no laces.  When you get brought down to the county jail, you can either take your shoes off and freeze your butt in the prison cell ....or you can keep your shoes on minus the shoelaces.  Its always a bitch taking them out, so shoes without laces are best.

Make sure you only wear one set of pants, preferably long.  If your shorts/pants have a drawstring-- it's gotta come off.  Leave all watches, rings at home but bring your ID and cell phone so you can call the right people to get bailed out.  Some places only take cash and only the exact amount so keep that in mind.

Keep the phone number of a good attorney in your wallet, too.  

So why didn't the "popo" arrest him?

Depends on the state, I suppose.  In my state, he'd be going to jail depending on the severity of her head injury.   She looked to be knocked out cold by the slam onto concrete.

And he could argue she's bat-shit crazy, tried to kick him in the balls and was worried she would be producing a knife in short order.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He'll never be President
View Quote

He needs to be on a reservation.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Society has taught them that we won't hit them back.  Until we do.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't all women wrassle with their boyfriends? Don't they figure out that boys are stronger than them, beyond just the strength that size gives them? Little boys smaller than me could kick my ass, they're just stronger in every way. Do women forget this when they get pissed or did they never play with guys to learn it?

Society has taught them that we won't hit them back.  Until we do.  

They wanted new rules. These are the new rules. The same new rules that told her it was ok to go to violence on certain identity groups without repercussion. it's all about the tribe now Get used to it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was a little rough but justified.  He should have just walked away before inviting the man in his life.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Excellent point about him being outnumbered with other friends of the girl present and in close proximity to him.    Perhaps, just perhaps....I need to re-watch the video and then re-examine the use of force applied in this case.
But I never admit I'm wrong--- even when I am.  So there!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoever thinks this was a justified slam on the part of the male and who does the same thing to a girl with the same set of circumstances that appear in the video here's some helpful advice:

If/when you are arrested by the popo, the veterans know to wear comfortable shoes that have no laces.  When you get brought down to the county jail, you can either take your shoes off and freeze your butt in the prison cell ....or you can keep your shoes on minus the shoelaces.  Its always a bitch taking them out, so shoes without laces are best.

Make sure you only wear one set of pants, preferably long.  If your shorts/pants have a drawstring-- it's gotta come off.  Leave all watches, rings at home but bring your ID and cell phone so you can call the right people to get bailed out.  Some places only take cash and only the exact amount so keep that in mind.

Keep the phone number of a good attorney in your wallet, too.  

Thankfully, I'm a long ways from your jurisdiction, and the cops closer to me who have commented have all disagreed with you.

Are you ignoring that it wasn't just 1v1, but she brought her posse with her?  Notice two more tried to jump in?  She initiated the confrontation, on private property, after being told to leave, and started the physical assault.  His hands were up in a defensive pose and he initially attempted to just deflect her attacks until she started kicking, which was when he first attempted a leg sweep, then resorted to the hip toss.  At no point did he attempt any strikes against her (he may have struck the second one who assaulted him, didn't get a clear view of that and not bothering to watch it again). Were they they techniques I'd have used?  Probably not, but I've most likely got a lot more training and experience than he does, if nothing else because my first classes were probably a decade before he was born, and include both soft and hard techniques.

Excellent point about him being outnumbered with other friends of the girl present and in close proximity to him.    Perhaps, just perhaps....I need to re-watch the video and then re-examine the use of force applied in this case.
But I never admit I'm wrong--- even when I am.  So there!

I understand that you are trying to be funny, and maybe use humor as a way to sidestep away from some of the negativity generated by the more unpopular comments you have made in this thread.

But you asked us to consider your profession, when evaluating your comments, as you felt it should lend more authority.    And then you make comments like the one in red above, which I think most would agree is a terrible quality for a police officer.

With all due respect... I'd like to think that you are a decent person, and you mouth got away from you before judgement kicked in.   But based on this thread, I am not impressed by you at all, and I'm glad that if you really are a police officer, it is in a jurisdiction that is literally as far away from me as you can possibly get in this country,
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
She couldn't harm that kid, shes wrong but you don't treat a 100 lb girl like that.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looks like she struck first.

Equal treatment and all that. That dude just may be a feminist icon, by any standards.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
She couldn't harm that kid, shes wrong but you don't treat a 100 lb girl like that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro, you haven't fought very many 100 lbs womennz have you?

They're fucking crazy as shit. You'll come out missing an eyeball and with an extra butthole.

No thanks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to take shit from anyone on your own property. No one has a right to hit you or kick you in the nuts when you're at home and backing up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about when she goes feral and start biting and scratching, that couldn't hurt him ?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
all I see is a bunch of not guilty
View Quote

Seriously.

Take her over in the grass and take her down gently. Teach her about guard and triangle chokes and oil checks...

But noooo. He has to go all Rowdy Roddy on her ass and miss out on some fun wrastlin'.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's not feminism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not feminism.

Well, not true feminism. but that took a hike a while back. It's been hijacked. By 3rd wave feminism which is all about privilege and unequality because the nutjobs have been so successful in capturing the judiciary, the educational system and government policy.

It's seeks legal advantage through authoritarianism. Victim status. It isn't seeking equality now. In anything. Pretty much like everything else. That's how you end up with a Presidential candidate who obviously broke the law, and an FBI director who created a new legal standard for her transgression  to absolve her of her crimes, and a AG who let it slide (or orchestrated it).
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:28:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the weight limit before I can defend myself, and where is that codified in law?

Act like Trayyvon, get treated like Trayyvon.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/c7/85/b4c78545b8ba01e3dea0c29a793f11bf.jpg

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck her, I know women just like her. They have no problem starting shit, and will scream abuse the second the man starts to defend himself.

I've seen a girl start shit with a friend of mine at the bar, he left and went somewhere else, and she spent the entire night just following him places harassing him. I would guess she wanted him to clock her just so she had some sort of justification for being pissed off.

You don't get a free pass for being a psycho. If I ever found myself in the position of the kid at his age I would have laid her out too.

Now I would have the sense to go inside and call the cops, and record all the vandalism that is sure to happen in the meantime.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How about when she goes feral and start biting and scratching, that couldn't hurt him ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a female cousin that is shorter than me and used to be maybe 120 lbs.

I've personally seen her beat the piss out of two young guys (we were in high school) I'm talking eyes swollen shut and broken noses. No idea how many girls she fought with.

She is crazy, and has a fuse that is basically non-exsistant. If she didn't get her way, or you pissed pissed her off, she was going to fight you, and in that crazy way that only an irrational and emotional female can do.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Usually if a girl can whip a guy its because the guy didnt fight back.

It gives a false impression of reality. The OP video is reality.

When cops talk about how froggy some women can be it's because they're trying not to hurt them while controlling them which is difficult. The truth is when shit gets to a point and it's time... The female goes down hard and it ain't pretty.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Here he comes to save the day. Riding his white steed of justice, Captain Save a Ho.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Those two will go to the prom, get pregnant, get married, get into dozens of domestic disputes -and get a divorce.

That video will be a part of the wedding.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Usually if a girl can whip a guy its because the guy didnt fight back.

It gives a false impression of reality. The OP video is reality.

When cops talk about how froggy some women can be it's because they're trying not to hurt them while controlling them which is difficult. The truth is when shit gets to a point and it's time... The female goes down hard and it ain't pretty.
View Quote

Remember they are kids too. Most guys don't get their "man strength" until later.

At 14 or 15 My 135lb ass could have gotten handed to me by half the softball team.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No.  Your BS opinion, intermingled with some actual verbiage from the law.

Let's have the raw statute....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His actions were reckless (causing her to slam the back of her skull onto concrete) and she appeared to lose consciousness which means she suffered substantial bodily injury.....recklessly causing substantial bodily injury (concussion) is a felonious assault.  He can claim self defense, but his age, size and apparent fighting ability as shown on the video (take down move) were too much for the amount of force the female used or tried to use on him.  Assault 2nd degree but being I live in the wimpy ass, liberal state of Hawaii....he would likely get off on a harassment charge

You posted the actual statute or you rambled about reckless behavior?

No--  I'm at the gun range and need to practice.  Maybe later, if I have the time.

A portion of the actual law.  

No.  Your BS opinion, intermingled with some actual verbiage from the law.

Let's have the raw statute....

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Judging by your posts in this thread, it would be a good thing for the people of Hawaii if you did.

Heck no--- they couldn't pay me to quit.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They're fucking crazy as shit. You'll come out missing an eyeball and with an extra butthole.

No thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No thanks.

You can tell the people who have never been in an actual fight because they think its a fair bout of fisticuffs.  Girls are creative when it comes to improvised weapons.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd bet that's what she thought.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top