Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#1]
So anybody think he'll really have something against Hillary? Will she make it in the video? I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He has great timing to get the maximum MSM coverage.   He also tweeted this:

James O'Keefe ?@JamesOKeefeIII  13m13 minutes ago
Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has great timing to get the maximum MSM coverage.   He also tweeted this:

James O'Keefe ?@JamesOKeefeIII  13m13 minutes ago
Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.

Yeah he has more or less forced the media to cover him. O'Keefe possesses a rare combination of both showboat and substance that is honestly very impressive.

Guy Benson from Townhall recently said O'Keefe had claimed two more scalps. It's an appropriate way to characterize this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#3]
"Another video? Oh fuck, now what..." ~ DNC

Someone getting fired....

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"Another video? Oh fuck, now what..." ~ DNC

Someone getting fired....

View Quote

Hopefully it ends up being Clinton who is fired by the American voter.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So anybody think he'll really have something against Hillary? Will she make it in the video? I sure hope so.
View Quote

His release says it "implicates" her. She will not make it into the video and I pray he has more than just hearsay against her.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Heads up. People are now going after Trump as his charity is on record as donating to Project Veritas in May 2015.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Heads up. People are now going after Trump as his charity is on record as donating to Project Veritas in May 2015.
View Quote

That's charity for the whole country, I'll allow it
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#8]
The Republic is dead.  Politics, and the law, is a slimy, corrupt business, employing sociopaths and psychopaths.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

And CGI apparently was donating to Chelsea Clinton's private business ventures without knowing it. I thinknit is called embezzlement.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Only link I have currently but video coming out Monday will Implicate both Hillary and Brazile!  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/james-okeefe-posts-warning-part-iii-coming-monday-hillary-donna-brazile-will-implicated/
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Republic is dead.  Politics, and the law, is a slimy, corrupt business, employing sociopaths and psychopaths.
View Quote

Supported by sycophants and zealots.

This can only end in one way. The way it has ended throughout history.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:37:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's right you know
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#15]
iwanttobelieve.jpg

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Only link I have currently but video coming out Monday will Implicate both Hillary and Brazile!  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/james-okeefe-posts-warning-part-iii-coming-monday-hillary-donna-brazile-will-implicated/
View Quote

Do you think they are shitting bricks right now...I wonder if they are emailing each other now, or strictly phones? How many of their staff members are being sent to the local Walmart to buy some burner phones. Any federal agency that should be looking at this has been neutered...how would they get a judge on board to issue wiretap authority. We have 'secret' courts set up, but do any address a rogue administration.

You'd like to think that there is someone looking at all this....but who, what alphabet agency is out there without an obamabot in charge?

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:49:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
iwanttobelieve.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2553qx5.png
View Quote

What he means is that she directed the video, not the rallies.
Page / 21
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top