BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When the little yipper has rabies, all he has to do is break skin.

My question is, "Just what the fuck is in Syria that is that important that they will be willing to accept a nuclear exchange over it?"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

My question is, "Just what the fuck is in Syria that is that important that they will be willing to accept a nuclear exchange over it?"
Open access to the Med for the Black Sea Fleet.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Folks, there's enough shit going on around the world right this minute to make your skin crawl. And that is just by using open source data. There is a lot of activity going on as we speak, in a number of different locations.  And Russians calling their children to return home to the motherland is at the bottom of the list of my concerns at the moment.
View Quote

Care to share?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:04:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Interesting timing regardless of the reasons stated.
View Quote

Yup!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Nothing...

It's all Bullshit to influence our election...

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:04:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

As a result of Obama's War on Coal we have no mineshafts.
View Quote

We can't let them have a mineshaft gap!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:05:27 AM EDT
[#6]
The thing that is interesting is that the Chinese have also had duplicate moves.  Look at North Korea, Iran, and Cuba.  If their states of readiness increase as well (and it has), watch out.

IF SHTF, it will start in either Iran or North Korea.   Or, these powers will take advantage of the other wars (Russia in Europe, China wrecking havoc on Japan and Taiwan).   Imagine the North Korean Army backed up by Chinese and Russian Air support and logistics.   A ground force with junk now becomes a powerful force with the S.Korean stuff knocked out by Chinese and Russian air and cyber power.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#7]

You guys are doing this wrong.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Russia is going broke, and needs the money back in country.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#9]
OMG. Is it time to bring back 80s music and cinema?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The thing that is interesting is that the Chinese have also had duplicate moves.  Look at North Korea, Iran, and Cuba.  If their states of readiness increase as well (and it has), watch out.
View Quote

Really? I see shitloads of chinese students every day. They must not have gotten the memo.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Russia Is feeling cornered.  Don't joke around too much about it.  What does a cornered dog do when it is afraid for its life/safety?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia Is feeling cornered.  Don't joke around too much about it.  What does a cornered dog do when it is afraid for its life/safety?

Russia always feels cornered.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's more likely Vlad is thinking about getting the Soviet band back together: snag Ukraine and the Baltics. If he pulls it off he'll wreck NATO as a going concern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just what the fuck is in Syria that is that important that they will be willing to accept a nuclear exchange over it?

It's more likely Vlad is thinking about getting the Soviet band back together: snag Ukraine and the Baltics. If he pulls it off he'll wreck NATO as a going concern.

Thinking about?

He's been actively doing it since the Bush admin.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:11:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Being drunk all the time can lead to poor choices and paranoia. Much like GD
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:14:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Because we are.  We're always heading to way with someone, but hopefully not with the Ruskies.   War with nuclear powers is not gonna be fun.  Lets take on Hawaii, since they gave us Oclusterfuck.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Really? I see shitloads of chinese students every day. They must not have gotten the memo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not the issue he is talking about necessarily.  

China is trying to land grab,  there being expansionist and belligerent in the east.  NK,  Chinas puppet is being more belligerent and vocal than normal,  In the west Russia is trying to recover influence with former bloc countries and being increasingly belligerent with the west.  In the mid east,  Iran is aligning with Russia and NK and becoming increasingly belligerent.  

If you look at the big picture,  It is not pretty.

And we have idiots in Washington playing with triangle shaped crayons so they don't roll of of their desks.  They have less diplomacy skills than a retarded child in a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True,  but usually it is due to their own propaganda.  Not due to a leader of another country. much less multiple leaders of countries.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:18:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

True,  but usually it is due to their own propaganda.  Not due to a leader of another country. much less multiple leaders of countries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean Napoleon? Or Hitler?

No, the perception of victimization is integral to their culture.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's extremely important. Syria and Iran have to fall and the well laid out plans are way far behind...mainly due to the Russians. The CIA and Mossad probably didn't weigh Russia in the equation ..or at least, not enough.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:22:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well yeah,  keeping the perception of victimization of their people keeps their citizens aligned with their government.  And in most cases keeps them fired up and ready to do what the govt wants.  Commie govts tend to do this.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:25:26 AM EDT
[#20]
The chess pieces have been moving into place in the past week:

https://twitter.com/DWSIntel

http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=5

Is starting a war with Russia the globalists' plan to stop Trump?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#21]
I would not want war with Russia.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Care to share?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Folks, there's enough shit going on around the world right this minute to make your skin crawl. And that is just by using open source data. There is a lot of activity going on as we speak, in a number of different locations.  And Russians calling their children to return home to the motherland is at the bottom of the list of my concerns at the moment.

Care to share?

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201610111046240020-us-russia-cooperation/

https://www.rt.com/politics/362339-russia-tests-war-time-state/

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-us-confrontation-2016-10

Beyond those things which have all been reported today, there is extremely unusual (and at times heavy) military movement going on. I sat here a couple hours ago on a flight tracking website and watched as more than 20 tanker aircraft were airborne over the CONUS at the same time, with many of them heading N into Canada. That is highly unusual, especially at night and indicative possibly of supporting bomber sorties over the North Pole. There is also a ton of shit in the eastern Med right now, various navies, to include ours, the Russians, and various other powers, all in close proximity to each other. The same applies in Syria itself. One little slip up, one miscalculation, and SHTF.  We also have a command ship sitting in the Black Sea right now, which is an unusual place for such a vessel to be.  Heavy fighting has resumed in eastern Ukraine.  The Russians have moved nuclear capable Iskander missiles into Kaliningrad. Then there is stuff like this.....

Anyone familiar with what that aircraft does would know what it is doing in that region. I would expect to hear something very soon about provoctive Russian ICBM tests.

I also monitor HF comms as a hobby and there was a veritable shit-ton of emergency action messages going out this evening in rapid sequence, and most of them had the same number of characters per message, which indicates this may have been a high priority message they wanted to make sure everyone received. There have also been usually high numbers of strategic aircraft airborne at any given time over the US. Earlier this evening there was something like 6 E-6B Mercury TACAMO aircraft airborne over the CONUS at the same time. There are only 16 of those aircraft in the inventory. The E-6B serves a dual purpose....transmitting messages to nuclear submarines at sea, as well as serving the role of the airborne command post....the job formerly handled by the EC-135 Looking Glass.

There's just lots of weird and unusual shit going on right now and I think tensions are far higher than most people realize. These are dangerous times.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:28:08 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone checked up on the status of the Russian wheat harvest?

Yes

https://youtu.be/Q8I1ImzoXvU

That was strangely soothing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:28:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well yeah,  keeping the perception of victimization of their people keeps their citizens aligned with their government.  And in most cases keeps them fired up and ready to do what the govt wants.  Commie govts tend to do this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They've been doing it since before they were communist.

The Soviet expression of communism was very much a Russian expression of their own culture.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup, get back to me when an embassy closes up shop and bugs out.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:30:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Beyond those things which have all been reported today, there is extremely unusual (and at times heavy) military movement going on. I sat here a couple hours ago on a flight tracking website and watched as more than 20 tanker aircraft were airborne over the CONUS at the same time, with many of them heading N into Canada. That is highly unusual, especially at night and indicative possibly of supporting bomber sorties over the North Pole. There is also a ton of shit in the eastern Med right now, various navies, to include ours, the Russians, and various other powers, all in close proximity to each other. The same applies in Syria itself. One little slip up, one miscalculation, and SHTF.  We also have a command ship sitting in the Black Sea right now, which is an unusual place for such a vessel to be.  Heavy fighting has resumed in eastern Ukraine. Then there is stuff like this.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuiHyWqWIAAbjhl.jpg:large

Anyone familiar with what that aircraft does would know what it is doing in that region. I would expect to hear something very soon about provoctive Russian ICBM tests.

I also monitor HF comms as a hobby and there was a veritable shit-ton of emergency action messages going out this evening in rapid sequence, and most of them had the same number of characters per message, which indicates this may have been a high priority message they wanted to make sure everyone received. There have also been usually high numbers of strategic aircraft airborne at any given time over the US. Earlier this evening there was something like 6 E-6B Mercury TACAMO aircraft airborne over the CONUS at the same time. There are only 16 of those aircraft in the inventory. The E-6B serves a dual purpose....transmitting messages to nuclear submarines at sea, as well as serving the role of the airborne command post....the job formerly handled by the EC-135 Looking Glass.

There's just lots of weird and unusual shit going on right now and I think tensions are far higher than most people realize. These are dangerous times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share?

Beyond those things which have all been reported today, there is extremely unusual (and at times heavy) military movement going on. I sat here a couple hours ago on a flight tracking website and watched as more than 20 tanker aircraft were airborne over the CONUS at the same time, with many of them heading N into Canada. That is highly unusual, especially at night and indicative possibly of supporting bomber sorties over the North Pole. There is also a ton of shit in the eastern Med right now, various navies, to include ours, the Russians, and various other powers, all in close proximity to each other. The same applies in Syria itself. One little slip up, one miscalculation, and SHTF.  We also have a command ship sitting in the Black Sea right now, which is an unusual place for such a vessel to be.  Heavy fighting has resumed in eastern Ukraine. Then there is stuff like this.....

This has been going on for a couple months.  I have been watching EC and RC135s and shit loads of other .mil AC in the air lately.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone checked up on the status of the Russian wheat harvest?

Yes

https://youtu.be/Q8I1ImzoXvU

Much like watching Hillary voters,  but more humorous.  

Both make you say WTF!?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:35:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Beyond those things which have all been reported today, there is extremely unusual (and at times heavy) military movement going on. I sat here a couple hours ago on a flight tracking website and watched as more than 20 tanker aircraft were airborne over the CONUS at the same time, with many of them heading N into Canada. That is highly unusual, especially at night and indicative possibly of supporting bomber sorties over the North Pole. There is also a ton of shit in the eastern Med right now, various navies, to include ours, the Russians, and various other powers, all in close proximity to each other. The same applies in Syria itself. One little slip up, one miscalculation, and SHTF.  We also have a command ship sitting in the Black Sea right now, which is an unusual place for such a vessel to be.  Heavy fighting has resumed in eastern Ukraine.  The Russians have moved nuclear capable Iskander missiles into Kaliningrad. Then there is stuff like this.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share?

Had a 4 engine bird, looked like a 747 but could have been a 707 frame, pass over my property from the NW to the SE around 1830c. It was unusual enough for me to notice and point it out to the wife. Usually the heavy stuff over me heads due south or east west.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:36:03 AM EDT
[#29]
@chargin_handle  alot of that would be normal during an exercise, if it was a few circumstances or one at a time.  I'm guessing your concern and a proper one, is all of them at once.  It also could be for show of force.  To me, the risk of the latter being seen as an aggresive  move would not justify the reward of saying look what we can do.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:40:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Maybe.  But I am leaning toward,  They are feeling cornered by the west.  UK called Russia "A pariah on the world",  US or more namely Obama is actively accusing Russia of sabotaging the elections,  The US called for war crimes investigations of Moscow followed by Frances Holland doing the same.  

And on the flip side,  Russia is actively trying to bring former bloc countries back under their influence and re-acquiring former Soviet bases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or the Russians have info about one of the assholes of the world (Nork's/Iranians/Take your pick) doing something bad here in America and of course that would spark off some bad juju???

Maybe.  But I am leaning toward,  They are feeling cornered by the west.  UK called Russia "A pariah on the world",  US or more namely Obama is actively accusing Russia of sabotaging the elections,  The US called for war crimes investigations of Moscow followed by Frances Holland doing the same.  

And on the flip side,  Russia is actively trying to bring former bloc countries back under their influence and re-acquiring former Soviet bases.

This seems to be my take as well. The low price of oil and hydrocarbons is really hitting their bottom line and they aren't the USSR of old. Putin sees that a lot of western countries are clearly going against Russia, and if hilldog gets in office she has made no qualms about how she feels about Russia and Putin. Add in the fact that the US is 20 trillion in debt and a war would certainly get peoples minds towards nationalism. Hillary is the type of person that would have no problem doing that, she has no concern or care for us regular folk.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:41:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hammer and Sickles
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a result of Obama's War on Coal we have no mineshafts.

We throwing hammers or wrenches down them?

Hammer and Sickles

Thank you for correcting that post.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:42:05 AM EDT
[#32]
So is it time to yell WOLVERINES yet, or not?

I don't want to miss it, make sure to give me a heads up when it's time
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Obama isn't helping.

GREENSBORO, N.C. — President Obama is weighing a “proportional” response to Russia’s efforts to interfere with this fall’s election campaign through hacking, the White House announced Tuesday.

“The president has talked before about the significant capabilities that the U.S. government has to both defend our systems in the United States but also carry out offensive operations in other countries,” Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, told reporters traveling with Mr. Obama on Air Force One to Greensboro, where he was holding a town hall-style meeting with students and campaigning for Hillary Clinton.

“There are a range of responses that are available to the president, and he will consider a response that is proportional,” Mr. Earnest said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/obama-considers-%e2%80%98proportional%e2%80%99-response-to-russian-hacking-in-us-election/ar-BBxjxVj?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE12DHP
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:48:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Care to share?

Any AF plane on any real mission isn't going to be squaking with ATSB on.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:48:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share?

And E-4Bs have been active, for the first time since 9/11.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:49:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Had a 4 engine bird, looked like a 747 but could have been a 707 frame, pass over my property from the NW to the SE around 1830c. It was unusual enough for me to notice and point it out to the wife. Usually the heavy stuff over me heads due south or east west.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Care to share?

There are a shit ton of KC-135's in Kansas and Nebraska. Not usual.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:49:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This seems to be my take as well. The low price of oil and hydrocarbons is really hitting their bottom line and they aren't the USSR of old. Putin sees that a lot of western countries are clearly going against Russia, and if hilldog gets in office she has made no qualms about how she feels about Russia and Putin. Add in the fact that the US is 20 trillion in debt and a war would certainly get peoples minds towards nationalism. Hillary is the type of person that would have no problem doing that, she has no concern or care for us regular folk.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or the Russians have info about one of the assholes of the world (Nork's/Iranians/Take your pick) doing something bad here in America and of course that would spark off some bad juju???

Yes, Donald Trump is our best bet to avoid hostilities with Russia and to solve our foreign policy problems.  Hillary Clinton will want to go into Syria.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:50:42 AM EDT
[#38]
The derp is strong in here tonight.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:51:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
On what basis?  "Our" fuckery in Syria?
View Quote

More like our fuckery EVERYWHERE. Anyone who thinks we arent already at war with russia has their head up their ass.

Im 36. I am confident we will see nuclear weapons used in my lifetime, probably inside of a decade.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:52:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The derp is strong in here tonight.
View Quote

Surprisingly, there's a lot of conspiracy theorists on this site...
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

More like our fuckery EVERYWHERE. Anyone who thinks we arent already at war with russia has their head up their ass.

Im 36. I am confident we will see nuclear weapons used in my lifetime, probably inside of a decade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was in moscow 50 days ago. They failed to mention the war to me.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:59:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt they'll be used in a convential fashion.  Used yes i'll agree, but not by a nation.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:00:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share?

Apparently there are Russian and Chinese craft in the Med right now.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:01:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Defacto. Just like it has been for my entire life.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And under Trump Putin knows the gig is up as well.  Trump will not put up with Putin's crap.  He may welcome the help in Syria, but will NOT allow Putin to have Ukraine, or allow Russia to continue to expand.  Same goes for China.
The Chinese are also still pissed off at the Clintons for allowing more independence for Taiwan and for bombing their embassy.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:03:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share?

They squawk when they are airborne over the CONUS or friendly nations, at least when they aren't using military air space. You usually don't see fighters and bombers because they mainly use military training areas. But you definitely see transports, tankers, command and VIP aircraft. I don't imagine they would go broadcasting themselves to the world when near potentially hostile air space. But you can still get a lot of info from what you don't see. Typically there are only a handful of tankers airborne over the CONUS at any given time. When you see as many as there were airborne a bit earlier, they are up for a reason. And with all of the other stuff going on simultaneously, it certainly bears watching. It was most likely just an exercise or a show of force. But it could also be a response triggered by something that is going on abroad. Regardless of the circumstances, even a fool can see that tensions between the U.S. and Russia are more than just a little elevated at the moment. And relations are worsening by the day.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:03:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Wouldn't you call your children home if the next CiC was an unstable and inept piece of shit? Best case scenario she kicks off a lot of domestic civil disturbance.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Another cold war maybe.
View Quote
Sounds more like a safety thing. Even during the cold war, the Soviets studied abroad

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:06:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/photos/airliners/9/0/9/1763909.jpg?v=v40
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share?

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/photos/airliners/9/0/9/1763909.jpg?v=v40

What do you mean by "active?"
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Russia Is feeling cornered.  Don't joke around too much about it. What does a cornered dog do when it is afraid for its life/safety?

Lick their butt and chew hemorrhoids?

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top