Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2016 8:42:13 PM EDT
For the last few months I’ve had a question in my mind: Just what is George Soros up to? Because I could not understand why a great capitalist speculator, a financial operator who makes the Koch Brothers look like altar boys, would be interested in funding a lefty activist group like Black Lives Matter. It didn’t compute.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/globalism_soros_and_charlotte_now_i_get_it.html#ixzz4LVTEQoQr
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/globalism_soros_and_charlotte_now_i_get_it.html
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
FUCK that nazi bastard.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
In an interview Soros stated that he "Wanted to be the conscience of the world"

The left is quick to call those who go against them nazis but they love and follow an actual fuckin nazi.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Did Hammermill explain it to him?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I still don't know why the Mossad doesn't whack him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

It's called Fascism, this is what it looked like last time; funny how quickly people forget:

ETA: Hopefully Soros will find the same fate as Mussolini did...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#6]
FGS
FBHO
FHRC
FAM

Fuck all one-worlders and fuck Globalism!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

My hope is our new president Trump sics his AG on him and not only jails the crook but confiscates all his property and money.... There has to be all sorts of links back to the BLM........
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would they?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#9]
We know.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because ultimately they work for the same interests Cronyism's Invisible Army does
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

It's called Fascism, this is what it looked like last time; funny how quickly people forget:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Benito+mussolini+benito+mussolini+s+hand+takes+a+mind+of+its_309b24_3749959.gif

View Quote

they better get his son too..he's a party animal and a baby fascist..
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Benito+mussolini+benito+mussolini+s+hand+takes+a+mind+of+its_309b24_3749959.gif

View Quote

I have a tard neighbor who acts like he was born in Italy that goes around Mussolini was a great leader, a great dictator and did great things for Italy, and then goes on to say Fuck America. The same guys has rental income from two illegal apartments in his home and from another rental home. He does not declare any of the rental income and because he shows so little income he gets about $800 in free home heating oil.

He is a first class POS.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#14]
The world is insane.

U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel--The Washington Post

It's crazy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The world is insane.

U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel--The Washington Post

It's crazy.
View Quote

The orcs invaded Middle Earth.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:15:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I have a tard neighbor who acts like he was born in Italy that goes around Mussolini was a great leader, a great dictator and did great things for Italy, and then goes on to say Fuck America. The same guys has rental income from two illegal apartments in his home and from another rental home. He does not declare any of the rental income and because he shows so little income he gets about $800 in free home heating oil.

He is a first class POS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

He is a first class POS.

Maybe you could invite The Man into his life?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The world is insane.

It's crazy.
View Quote

Elect trump to show them the middle finger
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He is a first class POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

He is a first class POS.

Drop a message at a 1 800 tip line???   It's the least you can do for a such a great guy!  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

View Quote

Not really, it was more of a reactionary return to a dominating nation state, and the desire for imperialism by states who saw themselves as having been denied it when you get to the meat of Fascism and Nazism.  It was not 'international' in this context...state sovereignty and pride being a hallmark of both systems.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He is a first class POS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

He is a first class POS.

It would be a shame if certain people happened to find out...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#21]
There have been powerful people throughout the ages pulling this kind of crap. Just because the world isn't divided into monarchies and empires anymore doesn't mean that  "power players" will stop trying to shape the world in their favor. Making sure that they are ready on the sidelines to pick up the pieces when everything falls apart.

I wish that giant piece of sh*t would eat dirt and die already.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:15:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why would they?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would they?

Why not? Practice maybe.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:12:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The world is insane.

It's crazy.
View Quote

Whites get to pay for the insanity.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:17:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Helter Skelter
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:28:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

He is a first class POS.

This. Doesn't the IRS offer a reward if you turn in tax cheats?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:36:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The world is insane.

It's crazy.
View Quote

Roman Empire owe me some reparations!  Thanks UN for setting the precedent.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 7:04:36 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Lol, Neva Ben dun befo.

View Quote
Mussolini was the aberration of dictators. Most die in their sleep of old age related medical issues.

Stalin, Lenin, Franco, Amin, Pinochet, etc....Fidel Castro and Robert Mugabe are still around.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top