Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I just woke up from a seizure...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I pointed out that he's winning all of the online "debate polls" but that seems to be of little comfort to her. "He was terrible and Hillary stayed calm while she told her lies" is her response.
View Quote

Those polls are allegedly being thrown by 4chan. Basically a firemission on a larger scale - it doesn't actually reflect the public's opinion.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't take much to panic the herd at

Last week Badselfeater had GD convinced that the world was coming to an end in a epic thread.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Panic" is a word that I associate with cowards.

Why do so many people in GD feel that it is necessary to seek some sort of validation in their belief that the sky is constantly falling?

View Quote

Justification for our stockpiling.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Trump pays more in taxes than you might realize.  Sales tax property tax etc etc.  GE didn't pay any federal taxes either. Remember.  Businesses have a multitude of deductions that they use.  But they are spending money, a lot of people benefit from that expenditure.  Look at HRC tax return.  She saved 500,000$ in taxes by donating a million dollars to her favorite charity, herself.
The Clinton foundation.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trump pays more in taxes than you might realize.  Sales tax property tax etc etc.  GE didn't pay any federal taxes either. Remember.  Businesses have a multitude of deductions that they use.  But they are spending money, a lot of people benefit from that expenditure.  Look at HRC tax return.  She saved 500,000$ in taxes by donating a million dollars to her favorite charity, herself.
The Clinton foundation.
View Quote

Ok.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:42:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have already voted for Trump once but...

I actually considered switching my vote to HRC after listening to him fall apart last night and ramble on... What pissed me off some is that he said he was smart for not paying taxes, then right after the debate when asked about it states that he didn't say it... OMG. How can he say one thing 30 minutes ago and then deny saying it.

I was actually asking myself if there was anyway I could vote for HRC... Will the 2nd Amendment survive HRC? ect...

I talked to a friend at work and I am back on the Trump Train. I keep telling myself, "Supreme Court Justices"

But damn it! He pisses me off all the time.

View Quote

After reading the thread yesterday on the debate where everyone was acting all chicken little and saying Trump was doing bad, I was bummed.

Then I watched the debate today, and Trump did way better than hillary.  Neither did fantastic, but when Hillary started calling him racist, he brought up "superpredators."  When hillary called him a birther, he brought up the fact that she was birther #1 and that she posted pics of Obama wearing a Dashiki in 2008 (lol).

She came off as someone who has been in a lot of debates, is very scripted, but has no solutions, no charm, no credibility, and a documented long history of blunders.  Eventually I  couldn't listen to the shrill bitch anymore, but Trump did far better than GD made it out to be.  Hillary kept saying "my (anonymous) fact checkers show that ur wrong" when Trump slammed her on shit.  That was pretty pathetic on her part.  

It's certainly not time to ammo panic.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have already voted for Trump once but...

I actually considered switching my vote to HRC after listening to him fall apart last night and ramble on... What pissed me off some is that he said he was smart for not paying taxes, then right after the debate when asked about it states that he didn't say it... OMG. How can he say one thing 30 minutes ago and then deny saying it.

I was actually asking myself if there was anyway I could vote for HRC... Will the 2nd Amendment survive HRC? ect...

I talked to a friend at work and I am back on the Trump Train. I keep telling myself, "Supreme Court Justices"

But damn it! He pisses me off all the time.

View Quote

While she was ripping on him for not disclosing his tax return, he jumped in and said "It's because I'm smart" when she said he could be hiding the possibility of not paying any taxes. Only a fool would pay taxes if they didn't have to. Taxes are a paper game to get your liability as low as legally possible. I have no problem with Trump paying zero tax, IF that's the case. It means he has efficient accountants. He'd be a fucking idiot if he was paying tax he didn't have to, and that goes for everyone in this country. He never did say "I'm smart for not paying taxes." Who gives a shit about the tax returns at this point. It's all about beating Hillary,
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Do you guys realize how much trouble I'm going to be in if my wife reads this thread?

There's a panic, god damnit.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:01:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I  moved over 2000 lbs of ammo from my ammo fort today into my new house

Dont really think i need to panic
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:04:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Do you guys realize how much trouble I'm going to be in if my wife reads this thread?

There's a panic, god damnit.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
View Quote

Well, post her pic here and then she will forget all about it
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I did buy 1850rds of .22 yesterday day.  Couldn't resist the $20 off per 500rds, plus $10 coupon, plus free shipping.

No panic with those deals.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I did buy 1850rds of .22 yesterday day.  Couldn't resist the $20 off per 500rds, plus $10 coupon, plus free shipping.

View Quote

ummmm. . . where might this be?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:38:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Next person who posts one of these threads should have toothpics shoved under their fingernails.

FFS people.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go: http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1998771&destination=%2Fmobile%2Fcatalog%2Fproduct.jsp%3FproductId%3D1804607%26type%3Dproduct

I bought a couple boxes of some other Match .22 to try as well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Turmp's "performance" built this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I made good money during the last scare... It's safe to say I have a few thousand tied up in ammo right now... Ammo is cheap right now. I have a feeling supply has already ramped up the last year or so to deal with this election, so that should help stabilize prices a little. But when it's gone it's gone.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I  moved over 2000 lbs of ammo from my ammo fort today into my new house

Dont really think i need to panic
View Quote

Pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
I have been panic buying for 6 months straight. Unfortunately it doesn't do much good. Having a gun range in my yard and a wife that shoots as much as I do makes it go fast
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I have been panic buying for 6 months straight. Unfortunately it doesn't do much good. Having a gun range in my yard and a wife that shoots as much as I do makes it go fast
View Quote
I've been storing ammo..not shooting it.  I did shoot 20 rounds through one of my Mosins the other day though.

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I've been considering getting either an X-95 or a relative buttload of ammo. I'm thinking that ammo may be more prudent since I've already got two 5.56 rifles.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top