Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:29:19 PM EDT
[#1]
18 month old. Not cut.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They do not recommend universal circumcision though. Using condoms during intercourse is far more effective than keratinizing your penis, I guarantee it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, the most current widespread study (2013) concludes there are health benefit justifications. The American Academy of Pediatrics supports the procedure, as does the CDC.

They do not recommend universal circumcision though. Using condoms during intercourse is far more effective than keratinizing your penis, I guarantee it.

Well if YOU guarantee it, then case closed! F those doctors and their foreskin envy. How about if I "get both", in the true afrcom fashion?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
After 62 years I've come to the conclusion there is no advantage in having the foreskin.
You really do have to practice everyday hygiene, pissing standing up is hit but often miss as the pressure builds up against the foreskin which then lets loose who knows where and so on.

I saved him the trouble.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Not cut, neither is my son, no one in Sweden does it except Jews & Muslims.

Just so I understand you guys, killing unborn kids (abortion) is bad, but mutilating infants after they're born is good and your right as a parent to do so?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]
We have four boys all cut before they left the hospital at birth.
When my wife was an RN she overheard an Amish guy chasing a Dr down the hall trying to convince him circumcision caused stuttering.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The penis head changes dramatically. It will keratinize and lose a shit ton of feeling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barbaric tradition of male genital mutilation which is only done for looks and obscure religious/cultural reasons.

And?

The penis head changes dramatically. It will keratinize and lose a shit ton of feeling.

Worst argument ever. I have no problems being satisfied.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We have four boys all cut before they left the hospital at birth.
When my wife was an RN she overheard an Amish guy chasing a Dr down the hall trying to convince him circumcision caused stuttering.
View Quote

Well, d d d d does it?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes.

He will thank you in his college years.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Foreskin stunts penis growth.  Circumcision allows maximum penis extension.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:49:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol, this.

And a lot of girls I've know have preferred them cut when asked
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most women I've asked said they are more likely to put their mouths on a cut dick.  My son will thank me later.

Lol, this.

I would put money on it that few if any of them have tried both.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a 3 year old.  We didn't cut.  It was my wife's choice.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Uncut and proud. My son is uncut too. Being cut would completely change how sex feels in a bad way. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just so I understand you guys, killing unborn kids (abortion) is bad, but mutilating infants after they're born is good and your right as a parent to do so?
View Quote

"4. Swedish girls absolutely love Americans. Many have visited the US or worked as an au pair. You’re their cultural bridge back to that happy time. The best part of it is that you don’t need to drop your background with any special tactic—they quickly sense it with your accent."

You see they sense it. Since you went Canadian I wouldn't expect you to get it. It's okay though.

Man I never post in these threads but this is too fun!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:58:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Uncut and proud. My son is uncut too. Being cut would completely change how sex feels in a bad way. Fuck that.
View Quote

By definition you have no way of knowing this. But feel free to keep spouting that.

I don't need no damn gum edumacation and I turned out fine!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"4. Swedish girls absolutely love Americans. Many have visited the US or worked as an au pair. You’re their cultural bridge back to that happy time. The best part of it is that you don’t need to drop your background with any special tactic—they quickly sense it with your accent."

You see they sense it. Since you went Canadian I wouldn't expect you to get it. It's okay though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, what the fuck are you rambling about?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:09:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a quote from google about Swedish chicks and American guys. You wanted to inject another country into the argument when the cultural differences have been pointed out many times here. Since this thread is mostly Americans your post doesn't mean jack other than your specific circumstance. Which is what I have promoted this entire thread. But don't try to minimize the cultural significance by trying to compare apples and paperclips.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:10:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
By definition you have no way of knowing this. But feel free to keep spouting that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

At least we have the option.

I could go tomorrow and get snipped and I would know exactly what it feels like for you. You will never get to know what it feels like for me.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#18]
4 month old and cut.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:13:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I've never met or heard of a girl tha wanted a stinky ant eater to suck on. They've always said the opposite.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#20]
4 month old and cut.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure I do. The foreskin can be retracted back and held at the base while fucking. I've done it and it was underwhelming. That doesn't even account for all the lost nerve endings. Nope I'll keep my gliding action and full feeling.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I could go tomorrow and get snipped and I would know exactly what it feels like for you. You will never get to know what it feels like for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true. If I was uncut I would probably have the same option. My research on the cut later in life has led me to believe, early or never. The opp later in life is a miserable proposition. Early on it is not a big deal. My son acted like nothing happened. He was as sweet and aware as he was before.  

That's part of the reason I did it for him. I didn't want him to have to endure a MAJOR operation and PAIN because I didn't take care of it when it was simple. I also did my research on anesthesia, circumcision styles and devices used. Again I did a TON of research. This was best for him in my opinion. I hope I am not wrong but I doubt I am. That is part of being a parent. Making the best choices for your children in your situation.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've never met or heard of a girl tha wanted a stinky ant eater to suck on. They've always said the opposite.
View Quote

Oh, I understand what you're getting at now - you don't wash your dick when you take a shower, and assume no one else does either.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:27:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sure I do. The foreskin can be retracted back and held at the base while fucking. I've done it and it was underwhelming. That doesn't even account for all the lost nerve endings. Nope I'll keep my gliding action and full feeling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sure that works just the same way.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:27:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Lol at the non circumcision people saying "mutilation".  Sure have your opinion but no circumcised man has ever wept over his horribly disfigured weiner
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Lol at the non circumcision people saying "mutilation".  Sure have your opinion but no circumcised man has ever wept over his horribly disfigured weiner
View Quote

Come on we have to demonize it since the science is against us....... Need more feels and buzz words!!! They took our jobs, rabble rabble.

Eta: you can probably find one or two made up stories online about it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I love these threads. It always outs the people that think it's difficult to wash a dick. I mean shit, we live in a country where everyone that isn't homeless can take a shower every day. You use that opportunity to wash your fucking dick.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:36:45 PM EDT
[#28]
2 week old and 3.5 year old - both cut.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I find it hard to believe you have asked girls what kind of penis they like. Seems gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most women I've asked said they are more likely to put their mouths on a cut dick.  My son will thank me later.

Lol, this.

I find it hard to believe you have asked girls what kind of penis they like. Seems gay.

Says a guy that's asking GD about their kids dick.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:37:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I love these threads. It always outs the people that think it's difficult to wash a dick. I mean shit, we live in a country where everyone that isn't homeless can take a shower every day. You use that opportunity to wash your fucking dick.
View Quote

Now I gotta have a house to not get aids or an std?

What about those camping trips in the woods. Plenty of banging after 2 days with no shower. I know gross right? NOT!!!!!! Those days were good "clean" fun!!! Pun intended.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:38:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What about those camping trips in the woods. Plenty of banging after 2 days with no shower. I know gross right? NOT!!!!!! Those days were good "clean" fun!!! Pun intended.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baby wipes are expensive?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:40:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, this.

ROFL!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuck, no. Nevermind that it ain't your dick getting cut up, there's no good reason to cut off the foreskin and take the risk of complications unless there's a problem; phimosis, or some such.

Teach 'em young to keep it clean or it'll rot off. That's all it takes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor college kids. Never had to think about it though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:41:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you know how aids works?

'Cause not washing your dick for 2 days isn't how you get it.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No but having foreskin increases your risks according to any medical study on the planet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:43:59 PM EDT
[#37]
“I mean look. I happen to know that President Obama is not circumcised — I saw it with my own eyes,” said Trump as he continued his campaign to “Make America Great Again”.
View Quote

https://thelapine.ca/trump-says-uncircumcised-men-are-un-american-and-smell-bad/

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barbaric tradition of male genital mutilation which is only done for looks and obscure religious/cultural reasons.

And?

That's like a paraplegic saying, "I don't get what all the fuss is about walking, I get by just fine, and I'm perfectly happy."
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:48:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My youngest son was born without eyelids.  We spoke with a pediatric plastic surgeon who suggested we take his foreskin to create a semblance of eyelids for him.

He was a little cock-eyed for a while, but he's doing great now.
View Quote

Old......but one of my favorite.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:48:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

No but having foreskin increases your risks according to any medical study on the planet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you're raw-doggin' an aids-ridden hole, do you think it matters?

Wrap your shit. Don't fuck dirty bitches.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#41]
My son was born nearly 2 years ago.

I didnt choose to have an elective cosmetic surgery on his dingaling because I'm not a fucking weirdo.

I was cut, but my parents were mislead. oh well
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Why do all you uncut people hate burn victims? My wife says "you know we use those foreskins for skin grafts on burn victims".

Donate for the cause you selfish pricks!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:50:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes, smegma is nasty.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing wrong with doing something for looks. Chicks dig it. I don't see it as all that barbaric either. I'm cut and I don't remember a bit of pain.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:54:21 PM EDT
[#45]

yes circumcision drops the chance of JIV& Herpies by a statistically significant margin WHO  estimates 60%(which I believe is inflated. )

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:54:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Couldn't decide if we should get our son cut.. looked up a vid... Fuck that
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:56:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

My 25yr old brother in law had to be cut when he was 16yrs old. He couldnt keep his turtle neck clean and i guess would always get nasty and infected(i assume). So the dr said time to cut that turtle neck off lol.

My 1yr old son who is a dirty boy has been cut and im glad, he would also probably would have had to be cut later in life cause he's so gross lol. Have another son on the way, he will also be cut.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#48]
I've known several guys that have had it done as adults and that helped me decide to go ahead and have it done with our son,he's 9 now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. But after two days I'm still getting head in the river. You are not unless you have pulled out your wet naps and Q tips 30 minutes in advance, in an effort to get rid of that swamp ass mess. Good luck with that. I am sure you will do fine.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Why do all you uncut people hate burn victims? My wife says "you know we use those foreskins for skin grafts on burn victims".

Donate for the cause you selfish pricks!
View Quote
I'm still using mine; they can have it when I'm done.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top