Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Seven week old son, uncut.  I'm uncut and love my foreskin; it's great!

The STD transmission study is from men in Africa, and the authors themselves cautioned that the results don't apply when you have good hygiene, low STD rates in your society (herd immunity), and don't go around getting all rapey on random women.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If it gets to the point that a woman is going to put your penis in her mouth I highly doubt that it would make a difference at that point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most women I've asked said they are more likely to put their mouths on a cut dick.  My son will thank me later.

If it gets to the point that a woman is going to put your penis in her mouth I highly doubt that it would make a difference at that point.

It makes a difference if she continues and if there will be a round two in the future.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Seven week old son, uncut.  I'm uncut and love my foreskin; it's great!

The STD transmission study is from men in Africa, and the authors themselves cautioned that the results don't apply when you have good hygiene, low STD rates in your society (herd immunity), and don't go around getting all rapey on random women.
View Quote

You can have herd immunity from STD's?  That has to be a billion dollar idea.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Pretty sure all of the dangers can be greatly eliminated or reduced by following proper hygiene and wearing protection during sex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Barbaric tradition of male genital mutilation which is only done for looks and obscure religious/cultural reasons.

The Medical Establishment doesn't agree:

https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/prenatal/decisions-to-make/Pages/Where-We-Stand-Circumcision.aspx

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/prevention_research_malecircumcision.pdf

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

Pretty sure all of the dangers can be greatly eliminated or reduced by following proper hygiene and wearing protection during sex.

And how many drunk college students at a frat party bother to put on a condom, or wash after sex?

Almost every motel room in America has running water, and condoms are available in every drugstore.  Yet some parts of the country have runaway rates of STDs; the highest rates are seen in our nation's capitol, not some Appalachian backwater.  Not coincidentally, those rates are the highest in populations which have the lowest rates of circumcision.

Correlation isn't causation, of course.  But if you're going to say circumcision is completely unnecessary, then you have to explain why such a strong correlation exists.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Huh....thats odd.
Not a single woman ever refused my uncut peepee.
You need to up your game.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#6]
So basically the reasons for male genital mutilation are as follows:
-Health reasons (because practicing hygiene and safe sex is hard)
-Looks better (Subjective, as it's a matter of cultural expectations)
-More blowjobs.  I guess lol
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Huh....thats odd.
Not a single woman ever refused my uncut peepee.
You need to up your game.
View Quote

Never had one turn down my cut pee pee. Heard girls tell friends to avoid a guy because he was uncut. You didn't get turned down the first time but the rest of the "herd" avoided you. In college it's one big "herd". Or harem if you know what you are doing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And how many drunk college students at a frat party bother to put on a condom, or wash after sex?

Almost every motel room in America has running water, and condoms are available in every drugstore.  Yet some parts of the country have runaway rates of STDs; the highest rates are seen in our nation's capitol, not some Appalachian backwater.  Not coincidentally, those rates are the highest in populations which have the lowest rates of circumcision.

Correlation isn't causation, of course.  But if you're going to say circumcision is completely unnecessary, then you have to explain why such a strong correlation exists.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barbaric tradition of male genital mutilation which is only done for looks and obscure religious/cultural reasons.

https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/prenatal/decisions-to-make/Pages/Where-We-Stand-Circumcision.aspx

All of this can be addressed by better sex education, and living a less promiscuous lifestyle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So basically the reasons for male genital mutilation are as follows:
-Health reasons (because practicing hygiene and safe sex is hard)
-Looks better (Subjective, as it's a matter of cultural expectations)
-More blowjobs.  I guess lol
View Quote

#1 because of scientific facts. "Might be avoided" vs statistically proven advantages.
#2 yes. Majority rules In your AO. When that changes so will my opinion on this point.
#3. You are really asking this?????
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I had my son cut due to proven studies with regards to STD's and less likely to have hygiene-related issues.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#11]
we snipped our boys.
glad we did.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Are there any uncut adults here that wish their parents had cut them right after birth?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm cut.
My wife wants our boys cut (if/when we have boys) and I don't. I don't see any reason for it in this day and age.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Are there any uncut adults here that wish their parents had cut them right after birth?
View Quote
There was a brief period in high school when I considered that.

Hasn't been an issue since then, and I probably wouldn't change it now.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I am and we had our first son done at 1 week of age. Our last son who just turned 3. is not.

My wife decided not to. I wanted to have him done, but she said there was no reason to do it.

I hope he does not want to get it done later in life and hope he does not ask me why we didn't.  (I hear

it is not an enjoyable surgery.)

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not me.  I'm just fine with having all of my intended parts intact.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we like the government and believe them?

Cool where do we turn in our guns #epidemic?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#18]
First off now I know way too much about everyone's penis here now

That said I'm cut and my son is cut, it was my wife's decision and I agreed.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Exactly. During those tough years boys dont need another hurdle from an ignorant adolescent. The girls may grow up but during that period they can be evil little bitches. Those years and experiences have influence on their future whether we want to admit it or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We would be aghast of people were trimming up little girls.

Stop cutting your sons. Raise them to have good hygiene and practice safe sex. It's that simple.

Any woman who requires their partner be circumcised before they will touch them is a jackass. I should know, I used to be one of those jackasses.

Exactly. During those tough years boys dont need another hurdle from an ignorant adolescent. The girls may grow up but during that period they can be evil little bitches. Those years and experiences have influence on their future whether we want to admit it or not.

Again, I guess I can't relate. I never had any issues as a result of my dick.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stop cutting your sons. Raise them to have good hygiene and practice safe sex. It's that simple.

Any woman who requires their partner be circumcised before they will touch them is a jackass. I should know, I used to be one of those jackasses.

Most of the time it was the result of me acting like a dick.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's reality. Live it. You have to run through a bunch of bitches before you know what you really want and don't want. That's called experience and will help you stay in the 50% that remain married after choosing the RIGHT woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most women I've asked said they are more likely to put their mouths on a cut dick.  My son will thank me later.

Slicing up a baby's penis based on the potential aesthetic whims of some future broad is one of the saddest reasons I've ever heard. Any woman who actually cares about him won't give a damn whether he's cut or not, so you're doing it based on appealing to potential future women who don't even give a damn about him.

That's reality. Live it. You have to run through a bunch of bitches before you know what you really want and don't want. That's called experience and will help you stay in the 50% that remain married after choosing the RIGHT woman.

Based on this statement, I'm going to go ahead and put you in the "not qualified to speak on matters of a sexual nature".

I've been married 11 years, and have been with my wife for 18 years. I guess I was just smart enough to skip the bitches.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:50:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't think of any point in my life when I thought " You know, I wish someone had sliced and diced my penis" I must have been lucky my sexual partners didn't warn each other about my anteater and scare them off.  Never had a problem getting a woman's lips around it. Most didn't realize I wasn't cut until it was soft. By then they didn't care lol.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#23]
2 boys age 1 and 3, both cut at 1 day old.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad to hear it. Many cut ones in my AO did. Felt bad for them since I was friends with them. Obviously you would be hearing cock stories from somebody you were not close with. Unless you are in GD on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#25]
In America where we shower daily and wear codoms I see not reason to stick with a ancient tradition that was used in desert countries to help with poor hygiene and a complete lack and disregard for STDs. I think 1000 years from now they will look back and laugh at how primative we were for cutting off a piece of our genatalia.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Based on this statement, I'm going to go ahead and put you in the "not qualified to speak on matters of a sexual nature".

I've been married 11 years, and have been with my wife for 18 years. I guess I was just smart enough to skip the bitches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slicing up a baby's penis based on the potential aesthetic whims of some future broad is one of the saddest reasons I've ever heard. Any woman who actually cares about him won't give a damn whether he's cut or not, so you're doing it based on appealing to potential future women who don't even give a damn about him.

Really? I have been with my wife for 16years with multiple kids and life is grand. Are we done with the dick measuring contest? Cause last I checked mine looks bigger though yours has some extra skin (see the earlier gifs). I guess you win champ. Let's talk in another 15 years. Really I should be in the "most researched, informed and unbiased crowd".  Also a member of the medical community in this house. But go ahead and put me where ever you want.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#27]
I think the young generation, will have a greater number of un-mutilated men when they reach sexual maturity.

The women will not think it's "weird" or "rare" to not have had elective  infant cosmetic surgery.

The un-mutilated will have bragging rights about being born "perfect" as is.  They will have more confidence than their mutilated friends. The mutilated men will spiral into depression and end up like michael jackson but without the monkey and fortune.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#28]
And i say this as a circumcized man.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:01:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Twin boys due in December. We'll likely get them cut.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, fuck - according to your logic, lack of infant circumcision must be the cause of liberalism, homosexuality, and crime.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Or Muslim.  They are really into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What, are all of you Jews and have a covenant with God?

Or Muslim.  They are really into it.

that and cutting off clits and mutilating labias what is about desert religions and genital mutilation?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well, fuck - according to your logic, lack of infant circumcision must be the cause of liberalism, homosexuality, and crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably. "Get cut for the sake of the children". Really do what you want but don't act like the scientific evidence, cultural, and societal realities don't exsist. Those things are dependent on your location and CIRCUMstances.  

Have we talked about reductions in dick cancer for us cut folk yet?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, this.

And a lot of girls I've know have preferred them cut when asked
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

The penis head changes dramatically. It will keratinize and lose a shit ton of feeling.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A uniquely American and unnecessary medical procedure that's based on an 18th century myth that it prevented masturbation.

I have three boys and none of them are cut.

If they want to cut their penis skin off then that's their business and not my decision to make for them.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#36]
OP said circumcision poll
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Probably. "Get cut for the sake of the children". Really do what you want but don't act like the scientific evidence, cultural, and societal realities don't exsist. Those things are dependent on your location and CIRCUMstances.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So when they ban foreskin, how long will I have until they come and confiscate it?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:10:55 PM EDT
[#38]
7yrs and 5000+ posts, and managed to have my first double tap in a fucking dick thread.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#39]
The boy just turned 9 months and yep
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lol, this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, this.

I find it hard to believe you have asked girls what kind of penis they like. Seems gay.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Yes, the most current widespread study (2013) concludes there are health benefit justifications. The American Academy of Pediatrics supports the procedure, as does the CDC.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol, this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, this.

If a girl wanted you to felch a gang bang's worth of creampies out of her cooch, would you do what she wanted?

I won't mutilate my genitals, because some skank, who leaves a snail trail of herpetic semen everywhere she waddles, might prefer it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes, the most current widespread study (2013) concludes there are health benefit justifications. The American Academy of Pediatrics supports the procedure, as does the CDC.
View Quote

They do not recommend universal circumcision though. Using condoms during intercourse is far more effective than keratinizing your penis, I guarantee it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Let me just say I'm not but my son is.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OP said circumcision poll
View Quote

Would you prefer pole?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Institutional inertia and social pressures. In our modern society, such things are beyond marginal.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:21:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Let me just say I'm not but my son is.
View Quote
Care to expand?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Boys 5 and 2 both cut

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I am clipped.  My wife and I decided not to clip our kids because who the fuck am I to decide to cut a persons dick.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#50]
It's a known fact that you're several times more likely to get tattoos or become homeless if you weren't circumcised as a child.  For that reason alone, my sons will be circumcised.

My Rottweiler's tail is docked too, BTW.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top