Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who cares, the UN is powerless to enforce anything.
View Quote
We need to start charging them rent for that prime real estate in NYC.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Well shit, aren't we paying them now?
Free food, homes, cell phones, health care, .......................................
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
No one living was a slave
No one living owned slaves

500,000+ died to free the slaves

The UN can go shove a cactus up their urethra along with their findings.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm pretty sure my people (White) were slaves in, I dunno, Egypt, or Rome.  Something like that.  

Where does the line form for the handouts?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Google, please.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#6]
And, I think the US should stop paying the UN $8 billion a year!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
There are countries in the that are actively engaging in slavery.And if you talk about historic slavery, then most of the countries in the UN have participated.

But they go after America, because we're better than them and they want to take some of our money.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#8]
WE ALL BLACK NOW!!!  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Lulz
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares, the UN is powerless to enforce anything.

We need to kick them out of the country, maybe Afghanistan will want their new HQ.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#11]
They need to sue the slave traders too. That would be all Muslim countries because it's part of their religion and they were there trading slaves 1000 years before the Portuguese showed up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck the UN! What a useless bunch of freeloaders! Move their HQ to some African nation. And let the blacks demanding it, collect their reparations from their ancestors that sold them into slavery!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Who gives a shit at this point ?  

Let the shit-show begin.  Let's give every black guy in the country a million dollars.
View Quote

+1

On one condition: If anyone receiving money ever brings up the issue of slavery, they are stripped of their citizenship and forcibly deported to Liberia.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Nah, let's not.

But if the D.C jellyheads ever decide to pay this ransom, somewhere around ten generations back, I've got a West African ancestor, so I'll take my portion.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#15]
But what about all the other countries that practiced slavery??? And people besides Africans who were enslaved??? Were those people less harmed?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:11:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree that every one of them that was a slave should get reparations.  It's only right.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Have they expressed their expert opinion on the epidemic of black on white crime?
View Quote

Apparently they think it is justified because whites owned slaves in America.  

Serious question for the fuckwits at the UN:
My family never owned slaves and came to America after that period.  Why should any of our money go towards reparations, tax based or otherwise?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My family never owned slaves and came to America after that period.  Why should any of our money go towards reparations, tax based or otherwise?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have they expressed their expert opinion on the epidemic of black on white crime?

You have enjoyed all of the benefits of white privilege.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first legal slave owner in America was black and he owned white slaves. Anthony Johnson (BC 1600 – 1670) was an Angolan who achieved freedom in the early 17th century Colony of Virginia. Johnson was captured in his native Angola by an enemy tribe and sold to Arab (Muslim) slave traders.Apr 27, 2015
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/04/did-you-know-the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-america-was-black/
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Yay, I'm black!

Prove I'm not.

Give me those reparations, whitey.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Is the UN going to pay reparations to Africans that their soldiers raped, and their non-involvement in Africa?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:25:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Is the UN going to pay reparations to Africans that their soldiers raped, and their non-involvement in Africa?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#23]
The UNs goal is to destroy the US. We need to get out of this corrupt organization.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#24]
The UN is an organization well past it's expiration date.  The UN needs to get out of the U.S. and find a home elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Also ought add if any blue helmets show up on American soil they should be shot on the spot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:32:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't owe black people shit.
View Quote

Ding.

My fuckin' taxes already pay for some scrub to sit on his ass and get paid for it. Fuck reparations, it's been fifty goddamn years. Get over it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel your sarcasm there, but telling anyone who grew up and struggled to survive on a farm that they have had a privileged existence is fucking bullshit.  We did a full days work AND went to school, summers were NOT vacation time, and we still had to survive on very little and thought clothes from goodwill were the shit.  All that and I still never decided it was a better idea to steal from my neighbors or deal drugs to get what I needed.  They can take that privilege shit and sit on it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:53:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Tell you what.

Let's give them a settlement. Let the UN decide what it is.

THEN we deduct every single welfare check, low income housing unit, Obamaphone, food stamp, EBT card, EVERYTHING from the debt.

Then if the money we paid already is greater than the settlement then they have to figure out a way to pay US.

Fuck that shit.

There's one race and that's the human race. Nobody don't owe nobody NUFFIN'!
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#29]
If Hillary wins then you're going to have to open your wallets.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:59:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Pay to Play?  No way.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#31]
How about no?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:04:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#33]
i will buy 2 one way tickets to anywhere in Africa if you renounce your citizenship. Other than that I don't owe you sh*t.

No one paid for great great grandads farm equipment Mr. Lincoln stole either.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:10:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Who gives a shit at this point ?  

Let the shit-show begin.  Let's give every black guy in the country a million dollars.
View Quote

Cut the welfare and it would be a sight to watch wouldn't it. Half of them would be dead in the first month.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:10:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't owe blacks or the UN a damn thing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#36]
It would be cheaper in the long run to give them reparations. They won't get any other benefits after that, right? On another note, I'm for offering every black female $50k when they turn 15 to forfeit any future welfare benefits related to having kids.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:14:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Tell you what, how about starting with the Dutch, Norse, English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Ottomans, Egyptians, and any other country involved in slavery before the United States and then the UN can still go fuck themselves.
View Quote

Yup!
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:21:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Yeah fuck you.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/122f5062-4f9e-35a9-b004-f43915ae6dd5/ss_u.s.-owes-black-people.html

The history of slavery in the United States justifies reparations for African Americans, argues a recent report by a U.N.-affiliated group based in Geneva.

This conclusion was part of a study by the United Nations' Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent, a body that reports to the international organization's High Commissioner on Human Rights. The group of experts, which includes leading human rights lawyers from around the world, presented its findings to the United Nations Human Rights Council on Monday, pointing to the continuing link between present injustices and the dark chapters of American history.

"In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report stated. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching."

View Quote

View Quote

LOL, ok. Let's make all of the European countries that started colonialism pay it back as well. See how they like it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:34:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Deport 15% of the US population that's responsible for 95% of the crime?

Pure WIN!
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:41:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There are countries in the that are actively engaging in slavery.And if you talk about historic slavery, then most of the countries in the UN have participated.

But they go after America, because we're better than them and they want to take some of our money they want to drag us down into the mud and make us just another third-world country as revenge for succeeding where they have not.  Oh, and take whatever money they can while doing it.
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:16:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Even IF reparations were morally justified, (and to my way of thinking, they're not), and even IF you could sort out who is a direct descendant of a slave, and yet still IF you come up with an even halfway equitable payment scheme, all of which are impossible...

How the fuck do you pay for it?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:21:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Reparations, they say?

Well, time to buy stock in R.J. Reynolds and The Miller Brewing Co.

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:23:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Patrice O'Neal covered this back in 2011 before he died.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:26:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Nevermind the fact that millions of whites were enslaved and brought to Africa in the past. And I know for a fact that one of them was a relative of mine. Where are my reparations?

Fuck the UN.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:36:21 AM EDT
[#46]
What about the Africans that enslaved them first?

Do they owe too?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:48:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Tell you what.

Let's give them a settlement. Let the UN decide what it is.

THEN we deduct every single welfare check, low income housing unit, Obamaphone, food stamp, EBT card, EVERYTHING from the debt.

Then if the money we paid already is greater than the settlement then they have to figure out a way to pay US.

Fuck that shit.

There's one race and that's the human race. Nobody don't owe nobody NUFFIN'!
View Quote

I'm fine with paying reparations. But, I'm going to present the payees with the bills they owe me, for my ancestors who died fighting to free them in the Civil War, and who went bankrupt supporting the Abolition movement. I figure a mining engineer and a couple of Boston merchants probably count for a fair chunk of money, and if we're going to go the reparations route, I want to be reimbursed for the multiple coal mines that we lost after he was killed in the war, leaving his wife and minor kids to try to make a go of things.

Thing is, once you start down this road, you're going to wind up with a bunch of paperwork, and very little money. I can document what part of my family lost working to free the slaves, so if I have to pay their descendants reparations, I want to be reimbursed for those expenses. It is only fair.

And, allow me to point out this: A dead, highly-educated mining engineer is going to be worth a lot more in "reparations" than a bunch of people who he died to free, and who were essentially stoop labor in the agricultural industry in the south.

We get done with this shit, I don't think the reparations people are going to like what it looks like. They may wind up owing white America more money than they ever imagined possible.

Oh, and let's not forget the couple of black ancestors I can document, one of whom was a slaveowner himself. How the hell does that work? Do I write myself a check?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#48]
If the government were to attempt this by making it so black people no longer had to pay federal income tax, the rich blacks would become richer and the poor blacks will still be poor.

And somehow, I know white people would still be blamed for the inequality.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:55:55 AM EDT
[#49]
FTUN
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:57:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I thought that we were paying in the modern day form of welfare.  Silly me .................................
View Quote

^^
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top