Quoted:
Ain't over yet bud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning

These folks put their money where their mouth is.  They have more experience than you, and this is what they think has happened in the last 24 hours.  https://electionbettingodds.com/

Ain't over yet bud.

True, but Trump sucked a fat one last night and the Vegas odds makers know it.  He can still win, but he needs to stop missing the low hanging fruit.  He needs to be prepared to drive the salient points about Benghazi, the email server (and the fact that Obama used it with a false account) and the cyber security/blackmail threats it opens FHRC to, The pay for play via the Clinton Crime Family foundation, so forth and so on, down that cunt's throat.  He fucking choked.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Trump's whole campaign, and the MO of his supporters has been about insulting others from the very beginning.

You reap what you sow.

The suckers deserve every ounce of scorn they get, they worked to earn it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot be serious.

So you think that insulting people is the path to winning their support?

No wonder your candidate lost.

Trump's whole campaign, and the MO of his supporters has been about insulting others from the very beginning.

You reap what you sow.

Or your ass must really be sore from losing that primary......hot damn it must be on fucking fire.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of the most ardent trumpsters said he lost.

Yeah and polls say he won.

Continue on trying to teach a lesson here....we all know you are smarter than the rest of us.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Continue on trying to teach a lesson here....we all know you are smarter than the rest of us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't actually know that yet.  We don't know who won with the general electorate for ~a week after the debate, because that's how long actual polls take to gather.  

Unless you're the kind of person who believes random internet polls.

Ron Paul won all the internet polls back in the day.  It was great.  Yuuuge numbers.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No! If you voice your opinion you are labeled a Hillary shill, a cruzbot, a never trumped, a DU plant, etc, etc.

I was rooting for Trump but we were promised a blowout win. He, at best, held his own, but I guess that's good too. The polls show him as winning. Hopefully he keeps up his momentum for a win in November.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Last time I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion.

No! If you voice your opinion you are labeled a Hillary shill, a cruzbot, a never trumped, a DU plant, etc, etc.

I was rooting for Trump but we were promised a blowout win. He, at best, held his own, but I guess that's good too. The polls show him as winning. Hopefully he keeps up his momentum for a win in November.

Fuck the polls.  Look at the Vegas odds.  The odds makers don't have a political axe to grind, but they do have to be correct or they will go flat fucking broke.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Or your ass must really be sore from losing that primary......hot damn it must be on fucking fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot be serious.

You reap what you sow.

Thank you for demonstrating my point. Please continue.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And you expected the people you worked so hard to insult to support you later...

View Quote

You seem confused.
I haven't expressed support for any candidate.
Further, I'm not running for office and I never will.
I'm happily retired.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fuck the polls.  Look at the Vegas odds.  The odds makers don't have a political axe to grind, but they do have to be correct or they will go flat fucking broke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The geniuses who failed miserably in predicting the primary, those odds makers?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bovada post debate odds are Hillary -250 Trump +180. Before the debate it was Hillary -450 Trump +375.

Thats a site that actually takes real money bets. If someone doesn't understand the numbers it means Hillary lost last night. Any site that quotes "Vegas odds" is making shit up. Its illegal in Nevada to bet on elections. Even if some book in Vegas puts out a line it means nothing because they are not actually taking money on it. Look at the euro and online books to see whats happening with real money.

Edit to add: Gamblers love elections because its the only time you can get even money bets on the favorite. Then you hedge by betting on the dog with odds through a book. If done right it becomes that most glorious of all things: a free roll. Anyone here who bet on Trump with a buddy at even money got robbed.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot be serious.

I'll not be lectured by the likes of you about insulting anybody in this campaign. The rabid Trump supporters, including you, have made a habit of insulting everyone in the Republican party that is the least bit skeptical of Trump.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When its a binary choice, not selecting one IS selecting the other.

Thought you were smart enough to see that we are going to get trump or Clinton.  Might as well not be clinton, ya?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rumpers, just because someone views your guy askance doesn't mean they're voting for Hillary.

They will never get this. If you aren't prepared to fellate Trump then as far as they are concerned you are a #NeverTrumper.

When its a binary choice, not selecting one IS selecting the other.

Thought you were smart enough to see that we are going to get trump or Clinton.  Might as well not be clinton, ya?

Are you really this thick?  I'm voting for Trump.  Almost everyone here is voting for Trump, even the people that despise Trump.  

But, I'm not going drink any kool-aid and tell you want a bang up job he did in last night's debate.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was banned from the_Donald because I said Hillary destroyed him last night.

Fucking autists
View Quote

you are one of those who NEVER miss an opportunity to diss the donald
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You reap what you sow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot be serious.

You reap what you sow.

yea texas!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So Sugar Bear thinks we should be celebrating because we have a weak candidate.
View Quote

no.you didn't read the op? critics  were hammering him almost from the start in the debate thread.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#15]
You  have to remember that although they all deny it there are a good number here are the demographic who were fasting to restore the constitution because Glenn Beck told them to.
Trump gets in the way of the quasi religious political beliefs of these people and that means that they want him to lose so that they can still believe their own bullshit.

TRUMP2016 bitches!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:20:48 PM EDT
[#16]
This thread is more petty and homosexual than the debate thread could have ever dreamed to be.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

no.you didn't read the op? critics  were hammering him almost from the start in the debate thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many of us were expecting him to stumble and stammer on long before the debate began.  It didn't take long to realize that he wasn't prepared.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Civil War 2 is what I seek
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the Huskers are 3 min into the first quater and they're playing like shit I don't look at my dad and say "OMG huskers amazing, huge, tremendous" I say "Dad huskers are lookin like shit today".  Then when they continue to play like shit I point that out.  You should be more bothered by how emotionally invested you are in your guy, so much so that people pointing out his debate flaws flares up your menzies.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking autists

Hits you right in the feelz, don't it Sugar Bear?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking autists

you too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Many of us were expecting him to stumble and stammer on long before the debate began.  It didn't take long to realize that he wasn't prepared.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look. I'm planning to vote for Trump, for all the good that may or may not do.

A bunch of us watched Trump throughout all the primary debates and have a pretty definite idea as to his MO exhibited in those debates. We had hoped he would abandon his old schtick and look 'Presidential'.

It appears his new campaign manager straightened him up some. Since then, I have seen Trump actually appear quasi-Presidential in a couple of his campaign appearances I've seen.

Many of us had high hopes for his showing last night. We hoped that he would smote Hitlery with facts and logic. But, alas, it became apparent in only the first few minutes that Trump lacks the ability to 'think on his feet' and process what he's hearing. He missed numerous opportunities to state obvious facts to refute Hitlery's remarks...but merely exhibited an propensity for trying to protect his 'self image' - instead of immediately refudiating her bullshit with facts.

It went down hill from there. Trump was reduced to once again going on the defensive with all it's accompanying 3 & 4 repetitions of the same sentence. He was given the opportunity to go on the offensive on every subject presented by the moderator. He only succeeded in regurgitating the same talking points he's been using all along. He introduced no new concepts, nor was he able to cogently expand on the same tired platitudes he has been expounding all along. That is called not being able to think on your feet. He appeared content to dwell on defending his 'greatness' and less concerned with exposing Hitlery's criminal actions, negligent performance in government or illogical positions by interjecting facts.

As much as I hated to see it, it was apparent to me - and to many here, Trump couldn't get his shit together and present the facts which needed to be presented. Instead, he felt the need to try to 'protect his self-image' at the expense of kicking Hitlery's gigantic ass...a target so large that it's very hard to miss.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#23]
In the end, all of you need to stop looking for kings, monarchs, and despots to save you from your own lives.

Whomever is president, the one responsible for your own life, soul, and livelihood ultimately will be you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:20:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

A bunch of us watched Trump throughout all the primary debates and have a pretty definite idea as to his MO exhibited in those debates. We had hoped he would abandon his old schtick and look 'Presidential'.

It appears his new campaign manager straightened him up some. Since then, I have seen Trump actually appear quasi-Presidential in a couple of his campaign appearances I've seen.

Many of us had high hopes for his showing last night. We hoped that he would smote Hitlery with facts and logic. But, alas, it became apparent in only the first few minutes that Trump lacks the ability to 'think on his feet' and process what he's hearing. He missed numerous opportunities to state obvious facts to refute Hitlery's remarks...but merely exhibited an propensity for trying to protect his 'self image' - instead of immediately refudiating her bullshit with facts.

It went down hill from there. Trump was reduced to once again going on the defensive with all it's accompanying 3 & 4 repetitions of the same sentence. He was given the opportunity to go on the offensive on every subject presented by the moderator. He only succeeded in regurgitating the same talking points he's been using all along. He introduced no new concepts, nor was he able to cogently expand on the same tired platitudes he has been expounding all along. That is called not being able to think on your feet. He appeared content to dwell on defending his 'greatness' and less concerned with exposing Hitlery's criminal actions, negligent performance in government or illogical positions by interjecting facts.

As much as I hated to see it, it was apparent to me - and to many here, Trump couldn't get his shit together and present the facts which needed to be presented. Instead, he felt the need to try to 'protect his self-image' at the expense of kicking Hitlery's gigantic ass...a target so large that it's very hard to miss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trumps ego is his downfall. People like him cannot listen to others because their minds are 100% focussed on themselves. While other talk, instead of listening and formulating responses, he and folks like him are already anticipating shit that never comes up. They even picture the debater being themselves and only prepare to answer what they think will work,to questions not even asked. They will repeat themselves many times in hopes to get it in your head and the more they are off track, the more they will do it. That is Trump 100%

Its also apparent he surrounds himself with only yes men. That makes him incapable of looking at himself from any other way.

Our ONLY hope is the fact that Hillary sucks, there is almost nothing redeeming about Trump other than he makes SJWs cry, but other than that, he is as vapid as his own fan base.

I really hope learns from this debate but I really have no delusions that he will.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It is just the 400+pound GD members who wanted Rubio or Cruz to win the primary.

They can't let go and never will, let alone go on a diet and move from mommy's basement.

Trump did not blow it, he actually made some headway, and she was Bitchy and Cunty as usual.

No one gives a fuck about his taxes, the war in Iraq or the birther shit.

Him being weak, is a just negative perspective from the Nevertrumpers pissing and moaning.

I think the No fly and other items are not going to go anywhere, just chaff.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#26]

I am voting for him and I thought he lost.  She baited him into speaking about how great his business was the whole time.  They had a question concerning Cyber security and he didnt stomp her ass about having an unsecure server in her home.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It is just the 400+pound GD members who wanted Rubio or Cruz to win the primary.

They can't let go and never will, let alone go on a diet and move from mommy's basement.

Trump did not blow it, he actually made some headway, and she was Bitchy and Cunty as usual.

Him being weak, is a just negative perspective from the Nevertrumpers pissing and moaning.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What in god's name are you yammering about?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Projecting, methinks.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Look. I'm planning to vote for Trump, for all the good that may or may not do. [/span]

It appears his new campaign manager straightened him up some. [span]Since then, I have seen Trump actually appear quasi-Presidential in a couple of his campaign appearances I've seen.[/span]

View Quote

I have already voted for Trump once but...

I actually considered switching my vote to HRC after listening to him fall apart last night and ramble on... What pissed me off some is that he said he was smart for not paying taxes, then right after the debate when asked about it states that he didn't say it... OMG. How can he say one thing 30 minutes ago and then deny saying it.

I was actually asking myself if there was anyway I could vote for HRC... Will the 2nd Amendment survive HRC? ect...

I talked to a friend at work and I am back on the Trump Train. I keep telling myself, "Supreme Court Justices"

But damn it! He pisses me off all the time.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

you too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking autists

you too.

Et tu Sugar Bear? Et tu?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, Gene, you're looking at a group of people that don't actually care about the supreme court. To them, the future is irrelevant.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:00:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I am a DEPLORABLE, but Trump sucks, Trump is pathetic, Trump is incapable of staying on point, Trump is incapable of putting forth even the most basic
argument using the most basic facts that are part of our everyday news cycle.

Someone create a meme of Trump pulling his head out of his ass.
View Quote

we can't, we don't have a clue what that looks like yet
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The big divide I see between the Trump people and and the Cruz people/Nevertrumpers is the acceptance of being pragmatic with our political choices. You guys want to paint us all as big government liberals when that isn't the case at all. I figure you and I would probably agree on about 95% of issues as would you and many of the other Trump people. ( Note: I say many. I know there are some who said they would vote for Hillary if Cruz got the nomination - that was retarded.) I don't agree with Trump on many issues. I do not let that cloud my judgement as to the political reality. The right wing has a very long way to go to win back our respective countries. I believe it will take incrementalism versus sweeping pie-in-the-sky changes like the constitutional amendments mentioned earlier in the thread. The first step of that process is getting someone in the door who the American public likes and can relate to (even if they don't think they like him now). I have the opinion that Trump will be a successful president and, unlike Bush, leave the right wing on a better footing with younger generations going forward. I do not think he is some silver bullet or a demigod.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
It is important for their pride that Trump loses the election. They have been so spectacularly wrong from their white towers in Canada and elsewhere that only a Trump loss will vindicate their complete ineptitude at judging politics and cultural shift.

I don't know what the hell you're carrying on about.

I might be a #NeverTrumper, but I WANT Trump to win this election because I recognize what a Trump loss means to the future of your country.

That being said, I'm NOT going to kiss his fucking ass and get onboard your stupid train just because.  You want me and people like me onboard?  You have to work for it, and you have to prove that we have common principles and values.

Donald Trump is a DEEPLY flawed candidate.  DEEPLY FLAWED.  I recognize that while you apparently do not.

I am an intellectually honest person, or at least I fucking try to be.  I can't say that about the majority of Trump supporters.  It's not about the teams -- it's about principles and values.  If you want to kiss Trump's ass and tell him how yuge and amazing and spectacular he is, that's your call; just don't try to tell me that I have to do the same.

You people had a golden opportunity to nominate literally ANYONE other than Donald Trump and you blew it because you let your petty, stupid emotions get in the way of reasonable thought.

If Trump loses, it's because Trump SUCKED, not because some guy in Canada posts messages on a gun forum.  

The big divide I see between the Trump people and and the Cruz people/Nevertrumpers is the acceptance of being pragmatic with our political choices. You guys want to paint us all as big government liberals when that isn't the case at all. I figure you and I would probably agree on about 95% of issues as would you and many of the other Trump people. ( Note: I say many. I know there are some who said they would vote for Hillary if Cruz got the nomination - that was retarded.) I don't agree with Trump on many issues. I do not let that cloud my judgement as to the political reality. The right wing has a very long way to go to win back our respective countries. I believe it will take incrementalism versus sweeping pie-in-the-sky changes like the constitutional amendments mentioned earlier in the thread. The first step of that process is getting someone in the door who the American public likes and can relate to (even if they don't think they like him now). I have the opinion that Trump will be a successful president and, unlike Bush, leave the right wing on a better footing with younger generations going forward. I do not think he is some silver bullet or a demigod.

I hope you're right.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute.  Trump says one stupid, unpresidential remark and the Trumpets run with it like little boys that learn a new, naughty word from the cool older kids at school.

I'm voting for Trump but fuck if the dumbass comments from his followers don't push me further and further towards just deciding to take the day off and go hunting instead.

It's like watching the bastardized definition of 'sheep' play itself out right before my very eyes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, Gene, you're looking at a group of people that don't actually care about the supreme court. To them, the future is irrelevant.
View Quote

If that were true we would have voted for Trump during the primaries.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it were true you would realize the primary is now irrelevant. And was even then....

You all complained, but it does not change the fact that Trump was going to win.

What you folks don't seem to grasp is, your opinion was meaningless in the primary, is meaningless now, and changes nothing.

All it is is annoying. Endlessly fruitlessly annoying.

don't take that as an insult. I don't mean it as an insult.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am sorry I was mistaken last night.. .  Trump did not lose after further reflection it was....

Trump won.

Fuckin A trump beat that bitch down

Did you look at the look on her face Don owned her,  he fuckin owned her whole family tree.

Don did not eat her butt out he ate all the way around her butt and let it fall out.

He was so fucking awesome.

Trump for the win

Ted who,,  Who needs Harvard to debate,   Trump is the man, the fucking debate man, the mango debate man, fuck yea.

Fuck yeah Trump for the mother fucking win.  Hell yeah

Sorry about last night I was just looking back at my own pathetic attempts at speech and debate.

Hillary is fucking TOAST  get the BUTTER.

View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
When she went down that 4 point list of "here is what I guess Donald could be hiding in his taxes" BS, it was a perfect opportunity for him to say, "none of that has any facts to back it whatsoever.  You're making it all up.  But while we're playing the guessing game, here is what I am guessing was in those 33,000 e-mails.  Corruption.  Clinton Foundation.  Bribery.  Selling influence to foreign governments."

It would have been the end of the night.
View Quote

This is my biggest criticism: missed opportunities. He lost his focus and because of it failed to succinctly articulate some of his positions while hammering her mercilessly. It was good, but it wasn't great.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If it were true you would realize the primary is now irrelevant. And was even then....

You all complained, but it does not change the fact that Trump was going to win.

What you folks don't seem to grasp is, your opinion was meaningless in the primary, is meaningless now, and changes nothing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that's just dumb.  There's no other way to put it.  The entire point of the primary is to discuss and choose the Republican candidate.  If everyone's opinion was meaningless then except for those that were Trump supporters it just highlights the problem.  They were going to support and vote for Trump no matter what happened, no matter what facts were laid out, and no matter what Trump said.  It was illustrated even further when they crucified Cruz for not saying the words "I endorse Donald Trump" at the convention and called him a liar when Trump had done the exact same thing during the primaries.

The point is we saw this coming and now it's here.  This is one of many reasons we did not vote for Trump during the primaries.  We don't agree with him on many big issues and we had our fair share of doubts that he had the professionalism and ability to speak clearly off the cuff during the debates to shut Hillary down.  His tactics that he used to win over his supporters, we feared, would not work during the general election.  From what I see Trump has pretty much won over everyone he could have ever one over with his antics, the rest of us are plugging our noses and pulling the lever for him but those these two groups are not going to be enough.  He HAS to change his tactics and become more presidential and, yes, political to win the confidence of enough undecidedsto beat Hillary.

I, along with many others, feared that he would not change gears to do so.  Last nights debate only reinforced that fear.

Trump was a gamble, and in my opinion it was a bad bet to make.  If I didn't agree with him on policy but I viewed him as far more electable than Cruz I would have been backing him simply to keep Hillary out of office but that's not what I saw.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:20:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your guy looked like a punk against Hillary. How proud are you?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking autists

The fact that you give him a title is telling.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#42]
In the next debate Hillary comes off the top rope and hits Donny in the head with a chair. In the last debate he bounces off the ropes, clothes lines her and then shaves her head.

#trumptarddreams
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I was truly impressed by the lists of "Who the fuck are these people?" who crawled out of the woodwork last night to assure us that the debate was the most one-sided asskicking of a Republican candidate in history,  the country had been lost, we needed to start panic buying everything in sight, etc.

Top work.

Of course Trump still won with the general public even after an admittedly mediocre performance, and most of the membership laughed at your cries of impending doom, but hey, you did what you could.

To make gun owners look like a bunch of chickenshits.
View Quote

Don't even try to pull that. If you genuinely cared about guns and the second amendment you'd have been a cruz guy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#44]
It'll be ok, sugar bear...
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The thought of Hillary winning scares the hell out of me but if you can't admit that Trump looked like a little leaguer trying to play in the majors I don't know what to tell you.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:50:44 AM EDT
[#46]
OP sounds like Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:06:16 AM EDT
[#47]
The truth must be suppressed for the good of the Party.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 4:08:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Just the opposite.

The audience was expecting to see a deranged maniac, and saw something else, more of an average guy they could relate to and an tired old politician promising the same stuff they always hear. Was Trump polished? nope, but he did good enough. The polls today are reflecting this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump was exposed last night on national Television in front of what was likely the largest debate audience ever.  The evil cunt flat out made him look Un-Presidential and woefully unprepared. In all practicality she likely sewed up the election. People were melting down on here, including myself, because it was a sad and awful sight to behold.  The best quote from the night was an arfcommer who said something like it was like watching a house fire only to realize it was his house burning down.

Just the opposite.

The audience was expecting to see a deranged maniac, and saw something else, more of an average guy they could relate to and an tired old politician promising the same stuff they always hear. Was Trump polished? nope, but he did good enough. The polls today are reflecting this.

You must have been drinking heavily during the debate last night...
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top