Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That's because 15 minutes into the debate he fell apart like a fucking JV jackass.... Trumped fucked himself.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know how many times Trump and his supporters have insulted anyone who isn't on the Trump train?

Your comment is laughable.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Idiots are surprisingly hard to persuade.

When you insult large numbers of voters by calling them idiots, be sure to remind them for whom you think they should have voted.

The love they feel for you will be transferred to your candidate.

You know how many times Trump and his supporters have insulted anyone who isn't on the Trump train?

Your comment is laughable.

Especially considering that I'm not sure I've ever seen a post from Polythenepam that wasn't oozing with false superiority and smugness.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wanting the Republican candidate to be better prepared next time is the same thing as wanting HRC to win? lol wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shouldn't you be mad at Mr. Trump? He didn't study, he didn't practice, didn't do his homework, he just went up there winged it and calls that a victory.

Oh no.  Trump blows off preparing.  Doesn't take it seriously.  Looks foolish.  And it's our fault for noticing.

No, but it is your fault that you are rooting for Hillary, our enemy.

Wanting the Republican candidate to be better prepared next time is the same thing as wanting HRC to win? lol wut?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
View Quote

I'm sorry that the Candidate sucks.
What little I watched was a heaping pile of shit.
What an embarrassment.
You kids promised me that he was going to mop the floor with her in the debates...you should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't blame everyone else.  I blame you.  And those like you that joined the cult.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just go on blaming everyone else while enjoying your superior feeling.

I don't blame everyone else.  I blame you.  And those like you that joined the cult.

Do you feel superior yet?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Especially considering that I'm not sure I've ever seen a post from Polythenepam that wasn't oozing with false superiority and smugness.

View Quote

Thanks for the laugh.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Constructive critisism shouldn't be viewed as a bash, but a gathering of view points An honest evaluation for someone to learn from.
And if the right people see the viewpoints of others they will have more insight to work with than maybe their own that may be jaded.

Trumps paid campaighn advisors would do well by listening to his followers that are just telling it as they see it, Also a Trump trait.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Last night:

Hillary

Holt

Trumpettes

Trump

Ted Cruz supporters
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When you insult large numbers of voters by calling them idiots, be sure to remind them for whom you think they should have voted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After trump burned down the party he was supposedly representing, his groupies assured the rest of us that our support wasn't needed, remember?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

After trump burned down the party he was supposedly representing, his groupies assured the rest of us that our support wasn't needed, remember?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget to remind him that it works both ways... Trump fans can dish it out but throw the exact same treatment back at them, and they screech how we're all Hillary supporters.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Rumpers, just because someone views your guy askance doesn't mean they're voting for Hillary.
View Quote

They will never get this. If you aren't prepared to fellate Trump then as far as they are concerned you are a #NeverTrumper.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You want to be just like them, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cry me a river.  You're the one that brought up insulting voters.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem to think everything is about Trump.
I know this will shock you, but that's not so.
The post is about generating support for candidates.
Telling people that they are idiots is generally accepted to be a bad idea among professional politicians and even among perceptive amateurs.

However, if you people wish to try and generate support for your candidate in that way, I support your right to act in that fashion.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you forgotten that you are the one who insulted them?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Eh.  We seem to be one of the few places that think he did terribly.

Everyone else seems to think he did just ok, which is fine by me.

Fuck all those "own it" fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#18]
This thread has the zingers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Op calling gun owners a basket of deplorables....who is he supporting again?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Op calling gun owners a basket of deplorables....who is he supporting again?
View Quote

Sugar Bear 2016
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Telling people that they are idiots is generally accepted to be a bad idea among professional politicians and even among perceptive amateurs.

However, if you people wish to try and generate support for your candidate in that way, I support your right to act in that fashion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Karma is biting you in the ass, and you're blaming everyone but yourself....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot be serious.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#23]
I was banned from the_Donald because I said Hillary destroyed him last night.

Fucking autists
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
View Quote

These folks put their money where their mouth is.  They have more experience than you, and this is what they think has happened in the last 24 hours.  https://electionbettingodds.com/
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Fucking autists
View Quote

Even tough gun toting conservative men need to have a safe space because of feeeeelz.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You cannot be serious.
View Quote

So you think that insulting people is the path to winning their support?

No wonder your candidate lost.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot be serious.

Trump's whole campaign, and the MO of his supporters has been about insulting others from the very beginning.

You reap what you sow.

The suckers deserve every ounce of scorn they get, they worked to earn it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:00:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Even tough gun toting conservative men need to have a safe space because of feeeeelz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking autists

I'm fucking triggered.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

These folks put their money where their mouth is.  They have more experience than you, and this is what they think has happened in the last 24 hours.  https://electionbettingodds.com/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't over yet bud.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it's funny that so many Trump supporters are willfully ignoring how many people actually dislike Trump.

I'm only voting for him because I *dislike* him, as opposed to how much I *hate* Hilllary.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Some of the most ardent trumpsters said he lost.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Last time I checked everyone is entitled to their opinion.
View Quote

No! If you voice your opinion you are labeled a Hillary shill, a cruzbot, a never trumped, a DU plant, etc, etc.

I was rooting for Trump but we were promised a blowout win. He, at best, held his own, but I guess that's good too. The polls show him as winning. Hopefully he keeps up his momentum for a win in November.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#33]
So Sugar Bear thinks we should be celebrating because we have a weak candidate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I thought he did pretty well.
Shrug.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You reap what you sow.

View Quote

It turns out that in politics that is rarely the case.
See for example, the Democrat candidate for president and her husband.

I know why you people couldn't get your man nominated.
You all thought he deserved the nomination and expected that it would fall into his lap.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I am a DEPLORABLE, but Trump sucks, Trump is pathetic, Trump is incapable of staying on point, Trump is incapable of putting forth even the most basic
argument using the most basic facts that are part of our everyday news cycle.

Someone create a meme of Trump pulling his head out of his ass.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#37]
"anti Trumpers", actually the word you wanna use is "Democrats". You know, since they may as well be the same thing. If you ain't voting for Trump you are basically giving a vote to Hillary.

I hate Trump, but damned if I am gonna stand by and help Hil be President.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You all thought he deserved the nomination and expected that it would fall into his lap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You reap what you sow.

And you expected the people you worked so hard to insult to support you later...

The angry mob elected a "feelz" candidate with no grasp of the issues that built a campaign on insulting anyone that wasn't a zealot for their cause from day one, then can't figure out why they're lacking in base support?  Brilliant...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I can't believe it. Your thread title was one period away from being the most perfect English I've ever seen you type.
View Quote

What?

"The actions of some of our members during and after the debate were was absolutely deplorable."

Grammar-nazi-ily yerz.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#40]
I was truly impressed by the lists of "Who the fuck are these people?" who crawled out of the woodwork last night to assure us that the debate was the most one-sided asskicking of a Republican candidate in history,  the country had been lost, we needed to start panic buying everything in sight, etc.

Top work.

Of course Trump still won with the general public even after an admittedly mediocre performance, and most of the membership laughed at your cries of impending doom, but hey, you did what you could.

To make gun owners look like a bunch of chickenshits.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#41]
**ringing**

"Speech Police, what is your emergency?"

"PEOPLE ARE CRITICIZING TRUMP ON THE INTERNET!"

"What is your location, we will dispatch help immediately"

"THAY ALL UP IN MAH SAFE SPACE. MAKE IT STAHP"
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
**ringing**

View Quote

Remember that guy who was going to report another member to the secret service for "threatening Trump" when he had the nerve to say negative things about Trump during the primaries?

That was hilarious.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#43]
I was disappointed in his performance.  I wanted to see the beast go into are a coulple more debates, so I guess that would have been a premature climax.  

Both have built empires.  I think Hillary has broken/ignored the law more, but business is business, I am sure Trump has lubricated justice a few times.

One thing to never forget.  It is far more dangerious to be a former friend of Clinton.  Trump is a deal maker, Hillary acts as American Royalty.

---

Trump hammered one huge point.  Hillary has been at the center of American Politics for the last 20 years.  If you are not happy where we are today, never forget who got us here.  I especially enjoyed when he said she has been involved with this for most of her adult life.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:39:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I was truly impressed by the lists of "Who the fuck are these people?" who crawled out of the woodwork last night to assure us that the debate was the most one-sided asskicking of a Republican candidate in history,  the country had been lost, we needed to start panic buying everything in sight, etc.

Top work.

Of course Trump still won with the general public even after an admittedly mediocre performance, and most of the membership laughed at your cries of impending doom, but hey, you did what you could.

To make gun owners look like a bunch of chickenshits.
View Quote

You mean people like gym07?

All we know from this election is that angry mobs make stupid decisions (like nominating a reality-TV star who apparently never read the Constitution).

They are also extremely slow to admit that they made shitty decisions, and like to point the finger at everyone except the one in the mirror....

At least Hillary improved their vocabulary by one word ("deplorable").
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Remember that guy who was going to report another member to the secret service for "threatening Trump" when he had the nerve to say negative things about Trump during the primaries?

That was hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

**ringing**

That was hilarious.
My absolute favorite was the suggestion that all criticism of Trump should fall under a CoC violation, as there is a member of the Trump family registered here.

Honorable mention to someone who believes their shit posting on Arfcom swayed a candidates poll numbers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I was disappointed in his performance.  I wanted to see the beast go into are a coulple more debates, so I guess that would have been a premature climax.  

Both have built empires.  I think Hillary has broken/ignored the law more, but business is business, I am sure Trump has lubricated justice a few times.

One thing to never forget.  It is far more dangerious to be a former friend of Clinton.  Trump is a deal maker, Hillary acts as American Royalty.
  ---
Trump hammered one huge point.  Hillary has been at the center of American Politics for the last 20 years.  If you are not happy where we are today, never forget who got us here.  I especially enjoyed when he said she has been involved with this for most of her adult life.
View Quote

Difference is one learned how to play the game. The other is the game.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Shit, it's gonna be like this for at least the next four years. No matter who wins.

Even if trump wins , the whiners will bash him everyday
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its gonna be like this until E-Day.

Shit, it's gonna be like this for at least the next four years. No matter who wins.

Even if trump wins , the whiners will bash him everyday

Sounds like a familiar tactic towards presidents these days
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What an embarrassment.
You kids promised me that he was going to mop the floor with her in the debates...you should be ashamed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an embarrassment.

Nah.  Not ashamed.  Kek.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Don't forget to remind him that it works both ways... Trump fans can dish it out but throw the exact same treatment back at them, and they screech how we're all Hillary supporters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.  Weak sauce rant.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They will never get this. If you aren't prepared to fellate Trump then as far as they are concerned you are a #NeverTrumper.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rumpers, just because someone views your guy askance doesn't mean they're voting for Hillary.

When its a binary choice, not selecting one IS selecting the other.

Thought you were smart enough to see that we are going to get trump or Clinton.  Might as well not be clinton, ya?

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top