Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#1]
This country is going to tear itself apart.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol, I'm not the arguing that there is a cultural shift.  I don't think any one man could fix this.  The only thing we could do to curb what is going on is passing new amendments to prevent the left from ignoring the constitution or changing it via judges.

Trump supporters think trump will fix everything.  He is the hope and change candidate of the "right"...except he can't get everyone on board...which even Obama was able to do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
It is important for their pride that Trump loses the election. They have been so spectacularly wrong from their white towers in Canada and elsewhere that only a Trump loss will vindicate their complete ineptitude at judging politics and cultural shift.

By cultural shift, you mean bigger, more powerful government.

Well thanks to people like you, I will NEVER experience a small federal government in my lifetime.  Neither will my children.

Because cucks keep picking big government candidates to take care of them and their wives.

The fact that you believe the election of one man would result in a smaller government is prima facie evidence that you are delusional in this matter.

lol, I'm not the arguing that there is a cultural shift.  I don't think any one man could fix this.  The only thing we could do to curb what is going on is passing new amendments to prevent the left from ignoring the constitution or changing it via judges.

Trump supporters think trump will fix everything.  He is the hope and change candidate of the "right"...except he can't get everyone on board...which even Obama was able to do.
Lol. There is zero chance Ted Cruz or anyone else could get constitutional amendments passed.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#3]
IMHO, Trump lost last night. He was unable to give a specific plan of action on some key issues, ie, Law and Order. That said, those things are what a cabinet is for. At least he was truthful, even if the truth hurt him.

Hillery pandered.  She lied. She flip flopped on her issues.  But, she was detailed, did not give round-about answers.  

In other words, she looked like a poltician and he looked like normal guy Joe-schmo, trying to keep up.

Thats what I think America needs.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#4]
WELCOME TO IDIOCRACY!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
If you believe there is zero chance of constitutional amendments getting passed, then you have already accepted defeat.

No one man is going to fix this problem.

We got an amendment passed after a civil war...the most divided this nation has EVER been.

Maybe more people should look at the constitution for answers rather than politicians.  But what can you expect...people don't want a solution.  They want free shit.  Both sides.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It wasn't even 15 minutes into the debate and the cruz bots and anti Trumpers  were already trying to bury him .all through the debate all they did was  tear him down, blame the pro Trump people and was thanking pro trumpers  in a sarcastic way for Trump. they did nothing but bitch and complain. It was like a coordinated attack. I could not belive how trolling and DU it really was. Like they had planned it from the beginning
View Quote

There are a bunch of defeatists and crybabies on here.

Hillary is morally bankrupt and should be in prison.

America needs to understand and remember that every time her ugly head is reared.

I'd rather Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck  be the President than that vile witch.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of us aren't into joining cults Gene.

But you go right ahead.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to post my opinion of the debate here instead of the main debate thread because all the derp in that thread...

Who won?

Neither candidate won, because it wasn't a true debate, it was once again just another clear cut event where the media attacked trump, and insulated/protected clinton...

Lets face it, their are not many here on this forum that are independent voters, the line is quite clear here...The general election debates are to sway the independents to vote for one side or the other...Independent voters do not care about republican or democrat, they about who's best suited for the job...That means they are looking both candidates to answer the hard questions surrounding their candidacy...Trump was asked all the hard questions concerning his, and his answers were decent..But on the flip side Clinton was NOT asked any of the hard questions surrounding her candidacy ...It is my belief that the independents clearly seen this last night, and in my opinion, i believe the majority of the independent vote wont go to trump or clinton, it will go to johnson/stein and nobody(<--no vote)...

I also believe the next 2 debates will see far fewer viewers because of this sham of a so called "debate"...

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:17:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm shocked!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

/thread
View All Quotes

Aimless has never been a trump supporter
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#13]
What's even more deplorable is that most of you think this election matters. You're a group mostly stuck in the past - not in the sense that you stick to the ideas of the past, but in the way that you misunderstand the current system state.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#14]

THAT........was a 38 second sound bite. Because........................he can't speak....................in sentences.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go drink some more... Koolaide, Gin, Ripple... Whatever you start the day at 7:00 am with.

Trump blew a great opportunity last night, and gave some VERY troubling answers on personal liberty.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#16]
You know Trump won that debate when he agreed with Hillary on terror watch list!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

America needs to understand and remember that every time her ugly head is reared.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't kid yourself.  Both candidates are morally bankrupt.  Donald Trump is a man of exceedingly low character.  Trump University ring a bell?

The difference between electing Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is the difference between handing a five year old a book of matches and handing an arsonist a can of gasoline.

What Trump might do through thoughtless blundering is not likely to be as dire as what Hillary will do through intent.

That is the case for Donald Trump.  

Any other position is blind cultism.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#18]
as long it was constructive criticism

did you just call them a basket of deplorables?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I can't believe it. Your thread title was one period away from being the most perfect English I've ever seen you type.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm a Cruzbot and all I did last night is decrease the stores at sgammo.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

But you go right ahead.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you go right ahead.

I'm more of I'm scared to death of Hillary Clinton winning than I am a Trump  cultist
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:26:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't kid yourself.  Both candidates are morally bankrupt.  Donald Trump is a man of exceedingly low character.  Trump University ring a bell?

The difference between electing Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is the difference between handing a five year old a book of matches and handing an arsonist a can of gasoline.

What Trump might do through thoughtless blundering is not likely to be as dire as what Hillary will do through intent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary Clinton belongs in prison. I can't say that about Donald Trump.

The woman and her husband are beyond deplorable. She has accomplished NOTHING in her life except getting rich through scheming, lying, and cheating.

Donald Trump has built an empire.

Again, the witch should be in PRISON.

Wake up!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Correct me if I'm wrong Gene, but Aimless simply linked to a thread started by one of the most rabid Trump supporters in GD.  

What's Aimless's position on Trump got to do with what gym007 wrote?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

For the first time in a very very long time I actually logged off Arfcom for the evening.

Pretty embarrassing behavior from a bunch of people around here.
View Quote
Not post 30,000....... not post 30,000

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Of course the normal Dem shills had a lot to say but I think that we forgot about Trump's "debate" style which really isn't a style at all.

Trump is clear as flat beer. You get what you see.

I must say that I was surprised at his post-debate poll performance. So was the media seeing how glum they are this morning.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm more of I'm scared to death of Hillary Clinton winning than I am a Trump  cultist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you go right ahead.

If some of us were that scared of Hillary then perhaps we should have nominated a candidate that wasn't borderline retarded.

What do you want Gene?  You're going to get the vote of almost every anti-Trump person in GD.  Do you want us to sing his praises in spite of his performance?  Or maybe you just want our silence?

That you can not have.  You'll get my vote for Trump.  Nothing more.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:32:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Of course the normal Dem shills had a lot to say but I think that we forgot about Trump's "debate" style which really isn't a style at all.

I must say that I was surprised at his post-debate poll performance. So was the media seeing how glum they are this morning.
View Quote

Because half the electorate doesn't want to vote for him.  It's easy to pick out the fuck ups on a guy no one likes except for a minority of the right.  The largest minority ever..
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#30]
I was just pissed at that smarmy fuck Lester Holt more than anything.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes it  surprised me about the press this morning in The News Leadsr they weren't really impressed with Hillary  either.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Lol what? Trump got his ass kicked. Hillary made him look like a bitch. I was rooting for him and he let everyone down.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The woman and her husband are beyond deplorable. She has accomplished NOTHING in her life except getting rich through scheming, lying, and cheating.

Wake up!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wake up!

Of course Hillary belongs in prison.  But that doesn't negate the fact that Trump is also morally bankrupt.  He's defrauded people.  He has poor character.  Does he belong in prison as well?  Maybe not.  So far Trump University sounds like a civil matter.  

But you people delivered us a nominee who's redeeming quality is that he's not quite as morally bankrupt as Hillary Clinton.  That unfortunately leaves a lot of room to be extremely morally bankrupt.

Thanks guys for giving the country this terrible choice.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Trump acted like an emotional teenager and he was also unprepared. And this time he was up against  a democrat, and being watched not by other republicans who will end up voting for him anyway, but by independents who will decide who wins this election. He could easily win this election by acting like a president, or he can lose it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#35]
I will admit to being shocked at the reaction to the debate I saw here. I was a Cruz guy, and yeah he would have been the better man by far, and yeah I can't fucking believe that we ended up with Donald, but we ended up with Donald. One of two people will win, and between the two of them, Hillary is by far the worst, it isn't even close. So I will vote Trump.

Obviously some will not. And they were out in force last night. I did not watch the debate, I only read reactions. From General Discussion to Breitbart (pro Trump), HotAir (anti Trump), Townhall (anti Hillary) to Daily Wire (anti Trump, Ben Shapiro's site). None of them were as negative as our own General Discussion was. It was like GD was watching a different debate.

Our own General Discussion reaction to Trump's debate performance was closer to that of Democratic Underground and Huffington Post. How does that happen on a gun forum? It was strange, that is for sure. I didn't think his performance  was good, but I didn't think it was a dumpster fire, either. An example of a dumpster fire performance would be James Stockdale.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're right.  I see the light.  Trump won bigly.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The fact that you believe the election of one man would result in making America great again is prima facie evidence that you are delusional in this matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is important for their pride that Trump loses the election. They have been so spectacularly wrong from their white towers in Canada and elsewhere that only a Trump loss will vindicate their complete ineptitude at judging politics and cultural shift.

By cultural shift, you mean bigger, more powerful government.

Well thanks to people like you, I will NEVER experience a small federal government in my lifetime.  Neither will my children.

Because cucks keep picking big government candidates to take care of them and their wives.

The fact that you believe the election of one man would result in making America great again is prima facie evidence that you are delusional in this matter.

Fixed.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you go right ahead.

Bullshit. You're all about Trump. Own it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Not sure what debate everyone else was watching but trump overall won the debate I was watching. His first half was a lot stronger than the second half. He struggled with a few of the questions but many of the questions were also one sided.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#40]
I never posted or replied to anything during the debate. I've not seen the postings you speak of, but I do not question the validity of your proclamation.
I will, however, say this:
I supported Cruz in the primaries. I still wish he had become the (R) candidate. The debate last night has made me want that even more.
Trump looked like an inarticulate 7th grader up there. He couldn't make one coherent, concise point. He rambled around with his mind going 17 different directions at once, but never quite getting to any clear destination. It was maddening.
Cruz would have eviscerated Clinton and he would have done so in an articulate, intelligent manner.

Am I going to vote for Trump? Of course, I am. This is only about the SCOTUS, as far as I'm concerned.
But dammit, I wish the Republican party could put up a candidate that could put together a coherent thought.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#41]
The problem is a vast majority of people in GD play the short game when it comes to politics and things like this specifically. I think Trump pull a great move and didn't show his full hand. He didn't become a billionaire by being an idiot. I'm really curious to see how he does in the second one. I have a feeling that's when we will really start seeing him come out swinging on hiltlery.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

He didnt do well. Nothing coordinated, just the truth.  Lesson learned, he needs to prep for the next debate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:50:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why I didn't even bother logging onto ARFCOM last night to check the debate thread.

I really don't care what some Cruz or Johnson fan thinks, they are not relevant and neither are their threats of not voting for Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Losers gonna be losers

Why I didn't even bother logging onto ARFCOM last night to check the debate thread.

I really don't care what some Cruz or Johnson fan thinks, they are not relevant and neither are their threats of not voting for Trump.

Now you've gone and done it.

They're not going to vote against Hillary Clinton in any meaningful way because of what you just said to them so  it's all your fault that they won't be voting for Trump.

Not really; Fuck'em.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
It was obvious.  It was a big turn off for me.  I've found other discussion forums that are much more level headed recently.  I'll be there for the next debates for sure.  

I still enjoy ARFCOM, but never again on big political events like this.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unlike as there are on every other facet of social media, there are absolutely no Clinton Shills posting here on GD; not even a single one.

The magical filter keeps them filtered out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#46]

So now his opinion holds weight with you?  

LAWL!

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:00:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This country is going to tear itself apart.
View Quote

I welcome the thought.

We are NOT one big happen family.  We might as well stop pretending.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:00:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Shouldn't you be mad at Mr. Trump? He didn't study, he didn't practice, didn't do his homework, he just went up there winged it and calls that a victory.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah.....that was me too.....

It looked like the Clinton Crime Foundation had kidnapped Trump's kid and was asking him to throw the election in front of 100 million people to get him back.

All Trump did was throw up a wall of noise......but I've been wrong about just about everything theses last 10 years so if Trump manages to win anyway I'm good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
good morning Gene

Yeah.....that was me too.....

It looked like the Clinton Crime Foundation had kidnapped Trump's kid and was asking him to throw the election in front of 100 million people to get him back.

All Trump did was throw up a wall of noise......but I've been wrong about just about everything theses last 10 years so if Trump manages to win anyway I'm good.

I look forward to your presidential run.

Or whatever national office you decide to compete for. I'm sure you will do so much better than anyone else.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Shouldn't you be mad at Mr. Trump? He didn't study, he didn't practice, didn't do his homework, he just went up there winged it and calls that a victory.
View Quote

You have to think though, how many Americans have this approach to everyday life?  No preparation, no planing.  Just winging it.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top