Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Hundreds, thousands, so many. I can name them all day. Heard that I don't know how many times. After every subject.

I called it in the "Yippie, they're gonna have a debate thread". She would wax his ass. She set the ball up for the spike so many times but he never crammed it down her throat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:32:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I watched the whole thing.

I know I've criticized him a bunch on this site, but I truly wanted him to do well. The first half he was great, the second half after hillary got him with a few good hit he lost it. Started stumbling on his words, not fully completing his thought process, and totally went on the defensive. He even said "I had something I wanted to say, but I didn't want to be that mean". Referred to her as Secretary Clinton...

It was not the attack dog tactics he used in the Republican debates.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was just as bad as the primary debates from what I've been hearing...

and look how that turned out.

He had balls in the primary debates.

He did all the same stuff I saw from the small amount I watched tonight.    

And won.

I watched the whole thing.

I know I've criticized him a bunch on this site, but I truly wanted him to do well. The first half he was great, the second half after hillary got him with a few good hit he lost it. Started stumbling on his words, not fully completing his thought process, and totally went on the defensive. He even said "I had something I wanted to say, but I didn't want to be that mean". Referred to her as Secretary Clinton...

It was not the attack dog tactics he used in the Republican debates.

Let me talk gym007 and some of the other Trump fan boys off the ledge.

Debates, politically speaking, are not won or lost.  The idea that one candidates "wins" or "loses" is a silly, and originally came around as a ploy for TV networks to get ratings.  To make debates more interesting they created a horse-race narrative, all in order to make it more exciting for the viewer.

What many people, and I assume the OP, wanted was for Trump to come out and act like he did during the primaries, and act like he was on WWF/WWE again.  That strategy would not have worked, since he has already locked up the votes of the people who like that type of discourse.  His goal was to be more measured, and prove that he can stay on topic and not be insulting at every turn.  For the most part he did do that.

Who "wins" a debate, at the end of the day, is the person who wins the election.  So Clinton could have strapped one on and done Trump dry, and it would not matter if she lost the election.  What matters is that Trump's numbers increase, and he appeals to more people.  We won't know the damage or success of tonight for some time.

Now, if one of you Trump-fucks want to accuse me of being a Hillary supporter, you can go fuck yourself with the aforementioned strap-on.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Started out strong in the first 10 minutes
Then spent the entire time on the defensive
Hillary had all of the witty remarks
He failed to attack on her plenty of opportunities (BLM, emails). Instead kept saying "I agree with Hillary" then went on tirade all over the place defending himself
Then he caps the entire debate with "If she is President I will fully support her"

Where was the Trump from the Republican debates with the witty attacks? Where was the energized Trump?

He looked nervous and kept rambling on, taking sips of water every second. Meanwhile sickly Hillary didn't touch her water once.
View Quote

Trump was a fucking buffoon in the primary debates, he was just able to hide it among the drama of 16 other candidates. We fucking warned you Trumpostles and you wouldn't fucking listen. So thanks,you guys handed this country to the extreme anti-American left.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:35:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
More of a draw than a trainwreck. He rattled her and she was over speaking when he touched nerves. He had numerous open shots he could've taken but didn't. She was doped up a bit as seen in the placid stares and the wife commented on a subtle head bob/tic that was appearing periodically. Watching her demeanor just solidified my resolve to never vote for her under any circumstance.
View Quote

Yeah.

I'd be lying if I said that this was not anticlimactic and boring.

He was trying to take the moral high ground - which certainly doesn't give us any fanservice, but might help him pander to the center/independents if that's what he was trying to do.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:37:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah.

He was trying to take the moral high ground - which certainly doesn't give us any fanservice, but might help him pander to the center/independents if that's what he was trying to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More of a draw than a trainwreck. He rattled her and she was over speaking when he touched nerves. He had numerous open shots he could've taken but didn't. She was doped up a bit as seen in the placid stares and the wife commented on a subtle head bob/tic that was appearing periodically. Watching her demeanor just solidified my resolve to never vote for her under any circumstance.

Yeah.

Also women. It appeared he tried to let her hang herself by appearing mean and vindictive. Don't know if it worked because I'm not a woman.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I actually don't think he blew it.  He gave them nothing to run with. It was just meh. No one is changing their mind over that snore fest.
View Quote

Are you kidding?

I was smart not to pay taxes - true, but won't get you support from the working stiffs who don't have expensive lawyers and accountants and who are living paycheck to paycheck.

It's good business to buy foreclosed properties.

Ask the big banks, they love me.

We should get China to invade North Korea.

Five minutes arguing about whether he supported the Iraq war.

The list goes on and on and on.

The CEO of my company, a die-hard Trump supporter admitted he fucking blew it as we watched the debate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Gym is a chicken little. Remember his thread after Trump lost Iowa?
Like an emotional woman
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No he didn't. If anyone is keeping track, this is me defending Trump and gym007 criticizing him.

Gym is a Hillary voter.
That's the only explanation for any criticism of Trump, ever.

Let the record show that Gym loves Hillary Clinton

Gym is a chicken little. Remember his thread after Trump lost Iowa?
Like an emotional woman

I see him more like a scared C-3PO. "We're doomed!"

"Blowing it" doesn't look like that. Blowing it looks like getting red in the face, shouting and swearing at her, and calling her a lying cunt on national TV. (Fun as that might be for about 5 seconds, he would lose the election that way)
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you kidding?

I was smart not to pay taxes - true, but won't get you support from the working stiffs who don't have expensive lawyers and accountants and who are living paycheck to paycheck.

The CEO of my company, a die-hard Trump supporter admitted he fucking blew it as we watched the debate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually don't think he blew it.  He gave them nothing to run with. It was just meh. No one is changing their mind over that snore fest.

Are you kidding?

Is he still going to vote for him? The answer is yes.

Trump needs new votes. And the new votes he needs doesn't care about any of that stuff. They care about jobs and how the democrats have failed them.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Hillary Clinton <[email protected]>

XXXX, a few minutes ago I walked off stage after taking on Donald Trump.

I hope I showed that I will never stop fighting for you or the people you love. But I need you with me. Your contribution right now is about much more than money -- it shows that no matter how hard this race gets, you'll still be there for me.

Chip in $3 or more tonight and show that you're standing by my side.

Or donate another amount:

https://my.democrats.org/Stronger-Together

Thank you,

Hillary
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:45:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He was too arrogant and was not disciplined enough to stick to his talking points. He does not need to defend every attack she levied - but he fell for it.
View Quote

He didn't defend himself on every attack that was levied. There were too many of them to keep up with. She was like fucking Mayweather with the nonstop jabs. Factor in Holt's bias and that equals something very hard to keep up with.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:45:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
People wanted to see blood on both sides.  There was no blood.
View Quote

I wanted them to bang it out. It was weak sauce.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:46:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Also women. It appeared he tried to let her hang herself by appearing mean and vindictive. Don't know if it worked because I'm not a woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.

The constant mockery of Trump. She looked like a bully.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:46:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Her mood changed rapidly from fake smile to pissed off.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#15]
For all Trump's defensiveness and missed opportunities, I can't remember a damn thing Hillary said other than "buy my book" and "check my website". Trump got almost all the soundbites.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He said it several times, "Secretary Clinton and I agree, etc."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Started out strong in the first 10 minutes
Then spent the entire time on the defensive
Hillary had all of the witty remarks
He failed to attack on her plenty of opportunities (BLM, emails). Instead kept saying "I agree with Hillary" then went on tirade all over the place defending himself
Then he caps the entire debate with "If she is President I will fully support her"

Where was the Trump from the Republican debates with the witty attacks? Where was the energized Trump?

He looked nervous and kept rambling on, taking sips of water every second. Meanwhile sickly Hillary didn't touch her water once.

He missed a lot of opportunities, but I didn't see any of this "I agree with her" stuff you're talking about.

He said it several times, "Secretary Clinton and I agree, etc."

Twice. Maybe 3 times tops, and it wasn't significant points either.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:47:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.

Women see stuff differently than men. So I will hold my judgement until I talk to some.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:48:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nope.

I wanted the strongest 2nd Amendment supporting, strongest Conservative, and smartest motherfucker I could get.

Instead, we got a New York City Liberal that doesn't prepare for the biggest night of his life.

*slow clap*

Strong work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...and I'd like to apologize to Arfcom and America for foisting this barely functional retard upon you.

My bad.

We know you wanted Jeb.....

Nope.

I wanted the strongest 2nd Amendment supporting, strongest Conservative, and smartest motherfucker I could get.

Instead, we got a New York City Liberal that doesn't prepare for the biggest night of his life.

*slow clap*

Strong work.

And he cannot win..there is not enough extreme far right votes to even get him out of the primaries let alone anyway possible he can pull any middle road voters to win the general...on other words..failure for election...never happen...which means Jeb...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:49:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For all Trump's defensiveness and missed opportunities, I can't remember a damn thing Hillary said other than "buy my book" and "check my website". Trump got almost all the soundbites.
View Quote

Exactly she just rattled off the same old bullshit and did  lots of personal attacks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Trump blew it tonight because he's a paid hillary shill
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Exactly she just rattled off the same old bullshit and did lots of personal attacks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly she just rattled off the same old bullshit and did lots of personal attacks.

Was it my imagination or did Trump tell her he held back from going personal and she went personal....as an implied threat of retaliation?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:52:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Trump blew it tonight because he's a paid hillary shill
View Quote

Unreal unserious brigade checking in.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:52:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:53:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

AK is going down with the ship . Gotta admire his loyalty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...and I'd like to apologize to Arfcom and America for foisting this barely functional retard upon you.

My bad.

Nope.

*slow clap*

Strong work.

AK is going down with the ship . Gotta admire his loyalty.

Naw, just honest emough to know who can draw votes and who cannot...case in point..if Cruz was so great, why wouldn't people vote for him? What would have happened in the general? Who in the middle was ever going to vote for Cruz? Absolutely no one...that's called facing reality.......
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:54:59 AM EDT
[#25]
my first reaction was that clinton had the better night.  then i went back and watched it again.  trump was amazing.  i think i expected her to be awful so when she was competent i was disappointed and worried.  watching it back a second time, trump by far had the most conviction, had the most suggestions for actual things to do rather than just saying what needs to happen, he was more natural, not rehearsed.  much of the concepts he put out there will be heard for the first time by millions of americans.  we are mostly familiar with his messages but to someone new tuning in for the first time, he stands out far and above the rehearsed, fake, politician that hillary clinton was tonight...

it's amazing that there was not one mention of a wall.  my opinion was affected by seeing trump winning just about every online poll asking who won.  even liberal polls like time, cnbc, etc...
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:55:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Naw, just honest emough to know who can draw votes and who cannot...case in point..if Cruz was so great, why wouldn't people vote for him? What would have happened in the general? Who in the middle was ever going to vote for Cruz? Absolutely no one...that's called facing reality.......
View Quote

Months later and yall still can't just shut up about Cruz.

It doesn't matter.  He's not the candidate.

Good lord.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Trump was Trump with cannon balls rolling all about the deck underfoot. I think peeps here (like me) forgot how he "debates" and we said WTF and panicked.

FHRC came across as a smug/condescending/weak policy robot......Peeps don't want a weak policy robot as POTUS this go-round so I think it will be fine.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol at those who were voting for Trump because they thought he was some master debater.
View Quote

I don't think any of us were voting for Trump because of his debating skills. Try again, maybe you'll actually look cool next time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:56:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nope.

*slow clap*

Strong work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad.

Nope.

*slow clap*

Strong work.

Yup, I wanted Rand Paul too
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:56:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My wife and I watched it with another couple.  The other wife is a political junkie like me.  Her and my wife both agreed Trump blew it and if they didn't know anything about either candidate they would vote for the Hildabeast based upon the debate.  

My wife in particular is a good measure, as she has her politics right, but she absolutely doesn't pay attention to anything beyond my comments and occasional rants.  She thought Trump acted like an idiot tonight.  Our friend can't stand Trump anyway, because she views him as a philanderer, but she views the Hildabeast as the Ultimate Evil, or "Evil Incarnate," depending upon her mood, and she said Trump didn't come across as "presidential" but Clinton did.  

Take it for what it's worth.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women see stuff differently than men. So I will hold my judgement until I talk to some.

My wife and I watched it with another couple.  The other wife is a political junkie like me.  Her and my wife both agreed Trump blew it and if they didn't know anything about either candidate they would vote for the Hildabeast based upon the debate.  

My wife in particular is a good measure, as she has her politics right, but she absolutely doesn't pay attention to anything beyond my comments and occasional rants.  She thought Trump acted like an idiot tonight.  Our friend can't stand Trump anyway, because she views him as a philanderer, but she views the Hildabeast as the Ultimate Evil, or "Evil Incarnate," depending upon her mood, and she said Trump didn't come across as "presidential" but Clinton did.  

Take it for what it's worth.  

Political junkie's opinion doesn't matter because she sounds biased.  Doesn't sound good from your wife though.  But did you influence her with previous anti Trump rants?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:56:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don't think any of us were voting for Trump because of his debating skills. Try again, maybe you'll actually look cool next time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol at those who were voting for Trump because they thought he was some master debater.

Do you really need me to quote about 50 different guys who were fawning all over themselves about how Trump was going to crush Hillary in the debates?

Reason you're voting for him?  Nah.

Thought he'd absolutely knock it out of the park for no good reason whatsoever?   Yeah
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The very first thread I posted in when he announced his candidacy I said he is a buffoon who will go nowhere.  I was half right, and will almost surely be shown to be right on the other half in about 50 days.  This election should have been easy to win after eight years of a socialist America-hating asshole, and the single most corrupt individual in the history of the country getting the Dem nomination.  Fuck!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you kidding?

The very first thread I posted in when he announced his candidacy I said he is a buffoon who will go nowhere.  I was half right, and will almost surely be shown to be right on the other half in about 50 days.  This election should have been easy to win after eight years of a socialist America-hating asshole, and the single most corrupt individual in the history of the country getting the Dem nomination.  Fuck!  

On this we agree
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:59:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He just got beat by 4+ touchdowns.  If It was a football game it would be 27-3.
View Quote

This assessment is a load of shit. If you want to equate the debate to a football score I'd say 27-20 is a more accurate estimation. He lost, but not by a large proportion.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:02:50 AM EDT
[#34]
This was exactly how Trump handled the Republican debates.

And people said he won them.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#35]
You guys are stupid.  All lib polls showing he clearly won force and clarity. Purity of essence. Seriously tho even the CNBC polls shows HUUUUGE WINNING.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:04:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Did I just hear right now on Fox the polls are leaning in favor of trump??
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:05:48 AM EDT
[#37]
I actually would say he won the debate. Hilary kept mentioning non-existent experts whenever she got backed into a corner and quoting incorrect numbers that fact checkers are saying was complete bullshit.

also time magazine has Trump has the official winner atm

Link left cold on purpose.

http://time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:06:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You guys are stupid.  All lib polls showing he clearly won force and clarity. Purity of essence. Seriously tho even the CNBC polls shows HUUUUGE WINNING.
View Quote

You realize online polls tonight mean about as much as me telling you that I'm Superman, right?

We won't know who won the debate for about a week when enough polls come in to see if this shifted the needle at all in either direction.

But if I was going to guess, I don't think OP's God-Emperor "blew it" as badly as he thinks his hero did.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Evidence says that he did win, the evidence being he is the nominee. Debating skills mean jack if you can not meet the first challenge, ie win the election.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:07:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Evidence says that he did win, the evidence being he is the nominee. Debating skills mean jack if you can not meet the first challenge, ie win the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm waiting with baited breath for you to go HAM on OP for supporting Hillary.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#41]
the only real WTF moment i had during the debate was when hillary said that we didn't leave troops in iraq because the new iraq government wouldn't agree to protect them.  uhhhh.... we are the united states fucking military..
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:08:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
my first reaction was that clinton had the better night.  then i went back and watched it again.  trump was amazing.  i think i expected her to be awful so when she was competent i was disappointed and worried.  watching it back a second time, trump by far had the most conviction, had the most suggestions for actual things to do rather than just saying what needs to happen, he was more natural, not rehearsed.  much of the concepts he put out there will be heard for the first time by millions of americans.  we are mostly familiar with his messages but to someone new tuning in for the first time, he stands out far and above the rehearsed, fake, politician that hillary clinton was tonight...

it's amazing that there was not one mention of a wall.  my opinion was affected by seeing trump winning just about every online poll asking who won.  even liberal polls like time, cnbc, etc...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

WTF?

Winners

* Hillary Clinton: Clinton wasn't perfect in this debate. At times she came across as overly rehearsed and robotic. I thought her answer on race relations was way too much head and not enough heart. But, Clinton was head and shoulders better than Trump. She was, unsurprisingly, very well prepared -- using a slew of facts and figures to not only make her positive case but also to slam Trump. She was terrific in bashing Trump on taxes. Her response to Trump's attack on her temperament -- the shoulder shimmy! --  was effective. Her birtherism response -- while low-hanging fruit -- was effective. And, on her biggest weakness -- her decision to establish a private email server at the State Department, Clinton skated. She delivered a full and unequivocal apology -- what a concept! -- and the debate moved on without much of a stir. This was a clear win for her on virtually every front.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:10:36 AM EDT
[#43]
For someone that supposedly blew it tonight, Trump is decisively winning damn near all polling.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:12:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was too bus trading emails with people who do not think Hillary won a knockout. People who will likely support that Hag thought it was close and think the moderator is a dick.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:12:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think a lot of people overhyped it. GD expected him to swoop onto stage riding a shark with a laser mounted on its head and blast her into a pile of ash. My prediction is he gains a slight advantage in the polls or things basically stay the same. He came off as Trump, not a politician. The average person only watched the first ten minutes anyway, and at that point he was kicking ass.

View Quote

Wtf are you smoking? The first ten minutes were such an embarrassment, I decided to play with my kids other than watch this pathetic floundering of incoherent bullshit after 30 minutes.  What a disappointment. I could debate her on that stage and win. He was terrible.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For someone that supposedly blew it tonight, Trump is decisively winning damn near all polling.
View Quote

Online polls that anybody can vote in, and can often vote multiple times, are not scientific.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:14:34 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
WTF?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

Winners

* Hillary Clinton: Clinton wasn't perfect in this debate. At times she came across as overly rehearsed and robotic. I thought her answer on race relations was way too much head and not enough heart. But, Clinton was head and shoulders better than Trump. She was, unsurprisingly, very well prepared -- using a slew of facts and figures to not only make her positive case but also to slam Trump. She was terrific in bashing Trump on taxes. Her response to Trump's attack on her temperament -- the shoulder shimmy! --  was effective. Her birtherism response -- while low-hanging fruit -- was effective. And, on her biggest weakness -- her decision to establish a private email server at the State Department, Clinton skated. She delivered a full and unequivocal apology -- what a concept! -- and the debate moved on without much of a stir. This was a clear win for her on virtually every front.
You are referencing an opinion piece not the actual poll they are running which has Trump 20% ahead of clinton

here left cold on purpose

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:17:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Online polls that anybody can vote in, and can often vote multiple times, are not scientific.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't able to vote multiple times on any poll I checked. And that was about 10.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:18:33 AM EDT
[#49]
I think Trump blew it.  He got baited repeatedly by Clinton, who looked cool, composed, and knowledgeable.  Trump came off as angry and rambling.

That said, I have no idea how this will affect him in the polls.  This election is weird.  Likely he's going to get all the attention in the post-debate news cycle.  This could retardedly end up helping him.  Or he'll take another dip in the polls.  Who fucking knows.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wasn't able to vote multiple times on any poll I checked. And that was about 10.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wipe your cookies and try again. Open another browser and try again. People write scripts to spam these polls.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top