Page / 2
Posted: 9/26/2016 11:19:33 PM EDT
He just fucked himself.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Gary Johnson
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
He pulled a Bud Dwyer without the revolver.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump agreed with her about 90% of the time. What a loser.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Pour som hot sause on my burritoo baby!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#6]
plenty here say he won hands down............yeah, whatever, he did not come off presidential, he was not well informed, he was not practiced, he lost this on his own.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
How many political threads do we need tonight?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Gary Johnson
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Trump agreed with her about 90% of the time. What a loser.
View Quote

Because he AND all our Trump acolytes here, are neo liberals.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That was Trump being Trump, so I don't think anyone should be shocked by it. The only complaint I had, was that he missed quite a few opportunities to bash her.

I doubt this debate caused anyone to switch sides so no loss there. He just needs to focus on keeping his voters enthusiasm up.
View Quote

Voter enthusiasm by itself isn't enough.  In the next debate, he needs to land some truly devastating blows.  He missed a lot of opportunities here and spent too much time talking about dog shit that no one cares about and being defensive.

I agree this debate isn't going to sink him, but he's going to have to unleash more whoopass in the next two debates.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

plenty here say he won hands down............yeah, whatever, he did not come off presidential, he was not well informed, he was not practiced, he lost this on his own.
View Quote
Who wants that ? I want someone to destroy Hildabeast....policy discussion is irrelevant,  politicians always lie about that and act like they know foreign leaders by their first names...I guess most Americans are easily fooled by her bullshit or maybe I'm just an see through the bullshit at my older age.....

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Trump didn't do great but he didn't do bad either. He was trump being trump. Just remember FBHO bombed his first debate and was destroyed by Mittens.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Trump did good.

Allowed hillary to lie her ass off and now everyone knows it.

The after the shitshow fact checking is showing her to be a liar.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Trump did good.

Allowed hillary to lie her ass off and now everyone knows it.

The after the shitshow fact checking is showing her to be a liar.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey, loosen up it's the season.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#17]
If only there were other threads about this very topic on the first page of GD...
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Voter enthusiasm by itself isn't enough.  In the next debate, he needs to land some truly devastating blows.  He missed a lot of opportunities here and spent too much time talking about dog shit that no one cares about and being defensive.

I agree this debate isn't going to sink him, but he's going to have to unleash more whoopass in the next two debates.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That was Trump being Trump, so I don't think anyone should be shocked by it. The only complaint I had, was that he missed quite a few opportunities to bash her.

I doubt this debate caused anyone to switch sides so no loss there. He just needs to focus on keeping his voters enthusiasm up.

That's just it; it's not going to happen.  Spare us all and jump.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump didn't do great but he didn't do bad either. He was trump being trump. Just remember FBHO bombed his first debate and was destroyed by Mittens.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Gary Johnson should climb every building Trump ownes for publicity.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck Gary Johnson
View Quote

Why u mad tho
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Who wants that ? I want someone to destroy Hildabeast....policy discussion is irrelevant,  politicians always lie about that and act like they know foreign leaders by their first names...I guess most Americans are easily fooled by her bullshit or maybe I'm just an see through the bullshit at my older age.....  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

then he should have prepared more, maybe he should have not gone on the defensive. He came off as a whiny little bitch. He brought a pillow to  knife fight.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump is a Clinton plant, to give the election to Hilary.  I think they are both surprised how much Hilary is hated.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enthusiast is the only reason Obama has the job , Millions of republicans did not show because Mcstain and Romney were as exciting as toast , Millions less republicans voted in the election than in the previous elctions
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#26]
OK

New Plan

Win Senate and House elections. Focus on that. As long as we control those, she cannot do anything that bad.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:58:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

Win Senate and House elections. Focus on that. As long as we control those, she cannot do anything that bad.
View Quote

WRONG

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

WRONG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

WRONG

How? She's impotent! She can appoint whoever she wants and we can say "nope"

She can't write legislation
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Enthusiast is the only reason Obama has the job , Millions of republicans did not show because Mcstain and Romney were as exciting as toast , Millions less republicans voted in the election than in the previous elctions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they are all idiots.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:11:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

WRONG

Have you been paying attention the last 8 years? Congress has been impotent.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:18:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He just fucked himself.
View Quote

No he didn't. In fact he is winning all the post debate polls.

He did what he needed to do, which was not screw up. This was not the time to go for the kill.

This was his first debate, her fifteenth.

He did good enough.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:25:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He did what he needed to do, which was not screw up. This was not the time to go for the kill.

He did good enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He just fucked himself.

He did good enough.

I agree, the only poll he is losing is the GD poll. People here are nuts.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Trump did fine
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:26:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#38]
as long as he takes Hillary with him
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He just fucked himself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:31:45 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Fuck Gary Johnson
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:33:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#42]
How old are you OP? geez man everybody acts like it was election night and this shits over............
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:52:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

View Quote

That was the plan in 08'.
That was the plan in 12'.

No new Nuke generation.
Coal fired Generation is more endangered than the snail Darter.
Chinese rubber Dog shit factories, now crank out your kids school lunch.
Karthika from Bophal answers the phone when you call about an appliance taking a shit.
3rd grade Teachers spend more time covering the glory of Che', than the sacrifice of our grandfathers, and founders.
Our Flag is being taught as a symbol of hate by our academics at every level in University's, and community Colleges.
Blatent hate is the norm culturally, as long as the right bunch are hated.

All the cunt needs is a Pen, and a Phone. Same as the Marxist cockswallowing Dimmi faggot, we have in the white house now.

Just a couple supreme court appointments, and the bitch will just need a pen.

The GOP rolled over and pissed itself, to suck Obongo's dick at every turn for the last 8 years.

You're right.
Surely they will change this time.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:58:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Go Hilldog!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No new Nuke generation.
Karthika from Bophal answers the phone when you call about an appliance taking a shit.
3rd grade Teachers spend more time covering the glory of Che', than the sacrifice of our grandfathers, and founders.
Our Flag is being taught as a symbol of hate by our academics at every level in University's, and community Colleges.

All the cunt needs is a Pen, and a Phone. Same as the Marxist cockswallowing Dimmi faggot, we have in the white house now.

The GOP rolled over and pissed itself, to suck Obongo's dick at every turn for the last 8 years.

You're right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

No new Nuke generation.

You're right.

Nope, just going to continue to take it up the ass for 4 more years.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Dude....

Check the IM's

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:39:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:46:50 AM EDT
[#48]
He fucked up bad, sure. I am convinced I could have done a better job.

What's important is that Hillary practiced for this debate and showed all of her cards.

She did the absolute best that she could, and polls are still divided.

Now Trump has the opportunity to regroup. She blew her load on the first debate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He fucked up bad, sure. I am convinced I could have done a better job.

What's important is that Hillary practiced for this debate and showed all of her cards.

She did the absolute best that she could, and polls are still divided.

Now Trump has the opportunity to regroup. She blew her load on the first debate.
View Quote

Agree with the Hildabeast part.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:50:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He just fucked himself.
View Quote

Someone is nutso this early early morning.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top