Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
my hope is that Clinton blew her load.  trump did show in the republican primaries that he s able to adapt.  perhaps he will adapt for next time.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]
OP..............can I take a hit of what's in your pipe?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:06:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Neither side scored a KO.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow, not even close, he was strong for the first 10 minutes then went to pieces!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:06:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was hoping for a better performance from Trump. I wish he spent more time attacking Hitlery than going on the defensive.
View Quote

He sure attacked a lot more than the previous 2 candidates?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump got schlonged.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#7]
i found out tonight that trumps 10 year old son is a computer expert and he may have hacked the DNC
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should talk to my Dem friends who think it was a draw or are made that Hildog basically called them racists by extension. This include state government workers who pretty much always vote Dem.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Lotta guys here are surprised when they find out they are getting divorced and their little lady's been hooking up with football teams too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That doesnt seem to be the consensus from all the other threads.
Lotta guys here are surprised when they find out they are getting divorced and their little lady's been hooking up with football teams too.
Good point
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

To me, he essentially said, "M-muh bidness is good."
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He'll attribute the debate to not being a greasy slime-ball career politician, nor having media lackeys in his pocket. He will be mostly right, but damnit, you can't just walk into a debate.
View Quote

She didn't say one substantive thing, and was smirky the whole time.  She's a skilled politician, but she didn't move the needle tonight.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You should talk to my Dem friends who think it was a draw or are made that Hildog basically called them racists by extension. This include state government workers who pretty much always vote Dem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll concede it was close to a draw but was tilting towards her thighness. I'm not going to agree with the OP who said he was fucking perfect which was the topic of this thread.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#13]
It doesn't matter if she did win.  What matters is Trump seems fired up and pissed....like the rest of the country.  There is a movement in this country to throw out the status quo... and she is the status quo
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#14]
He didn't say anything stupid like he's done in the past.  I don't think this will hurt his numbers.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#15]
He hammered the points on Nafta and trade pretty hard. That will play in the rust belt. I think he did ok.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
i found out tonight that trumps 10 year old son is a computer expert and he may have hacked the DNC
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Wow, not even close, he was strong for the first 10 minutes then went to pieces!
View Quote

20 minutes.  I thought he might maintain, but he just ran out of substance, and showed his lack of depth on foreign policy. He had some zingers and then melted down on the personal stuff.  His response to the birther thing was the dumbest shit I've ever seen and it only got worse from there.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

He hammered the points on Nafta and trade pretty hard. That will play in the rust belt. I think he did ok.
View Quote
If they remember that part.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:18:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I don't think he did as well as I expected. He had some prime opportunities to clobber her and didn't. Hitlery blew her wad, though. She threw every dirty, nasty, provably false claim about him and it didn't stick. So, lots of fodder for the shitstorm to follow.
View Quote
better to start sort of slow and finish hard than finish half erect

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He pulled his asshole open, and as it was gaping, she pushed her gnarled cock in dry.

He has a fucking duty to his supporters to get his head out of his ass and fucking prep for this shit.  I've seen 4th grade school plays that were better organized than his shitshow.  He was just being fucking stupid.  Holy fuck.
View Quote

Nearly my thoughts exactly.

Trump needs to temper Trump. He's his own worst enemy and I think he gave up a shit-load of points tonight - points an entry-level-debater should've nailed.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Came off mad as hell at the system that had turned people into commodities. Two more debates to show a range of behaviors.

Separate note: I saw verified numbers tonight showing Trump @ 50% and Hillary @ +/- 15%. Independents and Third Parties around 35%.

Allllllmost over.
View Quote

I thought he did a terrible job. Landing a few heavy blows was good, but he was not able to capitalize on many fantastic openings she left him and what few he did address weren't done with enough eloquence to have meaningful impact, it want a total failure for him, but damn Don,.... You spent 90% of your face time reembellishing your same three thing points and naming off cities you have properties in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hillary looked like a "Stoned" bobble head !!
View Quote

I didn't think so. I think the sick old lady routine is because she sees her internal polling numbers and knows she's going to see the inside of a courtroom in the next year where she doesn't get to dictate the narrative.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:25:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
my hope is that Clinton blew her load.  trump did show in the republican primaries that he s able to adapt.  perhaps he will adapt for next time.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:20 PM EDT
[#24]
No.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you just said makes no sense...
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:33:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Arfcom isnt majority America. In fact, arfcom these days is a bunch of whiny defeatists. Clones of Private Hudson screaming game over and we're fucked.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you associate with democrats?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

How'd Illary's numbers look with the deceased?
View Quote

Stellar.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Arfcom isnt majority America. In fact, arfcom these days is a bunch of whiny defeatists. Clones of Private Hudson screaming game over and we're fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that somehow change the fact that Trump started out strong and was weak the remainder of the debate?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think he was actually referring to 400lb basement dwellers, like the low post count trolls in GD.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Trump did good.

Allowed hillary to lie her ass off and now everyone knows it.

The after the shitshow fact checking is showing her to be a liar.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#32]
He was fine.

Clinton's last setpiece when she cued up that bit about reassuring our allies was masterful.  Whoever thought that one up -- well done.

Trump was pitching to voters in the states that the focus is now shifting to, the rust belt, decaying manufacturing and jobs, people who want to put food on the table and keep their homes:  Pensylvania, Ohio, Michigan.

He also showed some naturally dominant tendencies.  When multiple people were talking -- either he and Lester or he and Hillary -- the other one almost always deferred.  Some will say that is rude, but he never shouted, and the subconscious takeway is that he's a man who can control a negotiation.  When he talks, others listen.

I loved Hillary's smile.  It was so fake, and gave her a frozen deer-in-the-headlights look even when that clearly wasn't her reaction.

But he missed some big, big shots.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As I said a decade ago, people simply look for a reason to not vote for her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... the majority of Americans prefer Trump over Clinton - we'll see

Doing my part

As I said a decade ago, people simply look for a reason to not vote for her.

This
In spades
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#34]
He said 'bigly'....twice.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I missed most of the debate.  I decided to work on the toilet in the downstairs bathroom instead.  My wife watched the whole thing.  As a longtime clerk of the court she has sat through many point counter point discussions in court.  She scores it this way:  Trump 55% Hilary 45%.  Trump spoke to the common people especially those that have been displaced in the job market due to companies moving offshore.  She says he scored major points with those in the rust belt states that have borne the brunt of outsourcing.  Hilary didn't do too bad but she didn't help herself much either.  She is a more polished debater (and liar).  She held her own but scored no solid hits.  Wife said it could have been 65-70% Trump and 35-30% Clinton if he had just concentrated on more things like Benghazi, the State Dept. - Clinton Foundation connection, and the promise of an extended Obama 3rd term if Clinton is elected.  He also needs to slow down and self monitor his vocal volume, and diction.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I missed most of the debate.  I decided to work on the toilet in the downstairs bathroom instead.  My wife watched the whole thing.  As a longtime clerk of the court she has sat through many point counter point discussions in court.  She scores it this way:  Trump 55% Hilary 45%.  Trump spoke to the common people especially those that have been displaced in the job market due to companies moving offshore.  She says he scored major points with those in the rust belt states that have borne the brunt of outsourcing.  Hilary didn't do too bad but she didn't help herself much either.  She is a more polished debater (and liar).  She held her own but scored no solid hits.  Wife said it could have been 65-70% Trump and 35-30% Clinton if he had just concentrated on more things like Benghazi, the State Dept. - Clinton Foundation connection, and the promise of an extended Obama 3rd term if Clinton is elected.  He also needs to slow down and self monitor his vocal volume, and diction.
View Quote

Time magazine poll says Trump 55% Hildaog 45%. Fortune says 50% 50%. Trump winning on most issues 80% already decided, 13% changed their vote, and 7% too retarded to know what they are doing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#37]
"They" reined him in too far.  Inner city murders, "Over 99% of gun owners do no wrong with their firearms, the crimes being carried out are a direct result of your party's, the Democrats, policies."

International policies and our safety- "Your criminal decision to have an unsecured server in your basement have done more harm to our country than any individual in the history of our country.  You should be in jail."

"Racist Birther."  "There was nothing racist about it.  We have rules & laws in this country pertaining to who can become president.  Rules and laws are something that you routinely ignore when it suits your agenda."

Fuck, there is so much more but I'm tired of typing.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Just voter and polling data ;)
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

It doesn't matter if she did win.  What matters is Trump seems fired up and pissed....like the rest of the country.  There is a movement in this country to throw out the status quo... and she is the status quo
View Quote
This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I thought he did a terrible job. Landing a few heavy blows was good, but he was not able to capitalize on many fantastic openings she left him and what few he did address weren't done with enough eloquence to have meaningful impact, it want a total failure for him, but damn Don,.... You spent 90% of your face time reembellishing your same three thing points and naming off cities you have properties in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Came off mad as hell at the system that had turned people into commodities. Two more debates to show a range of behaviors.

Separate note: I saw verified numbers tonight showing Trump @ 50% and Hillary @ +/- 15%. Independents and Third Parties around 35%.

Allllllmost over.

Look at the whole picture...
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:53:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Well he didn't lose.  He misses a lot of good opportunities but he doesn't know how to debate. His points were drowned in too many words.  

Hopefully he watches that tape and learns how bad it sounds to interrupt constantly and to let your sentences stray off path. And hopefully he spends a lot of time with newt so he can learn to control the premise and dismantle liberal arguments.

The only good thing about it is he managed to drag her into a shit show where she was unable to say anything convincing as well
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:54:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allllllmost over.

100 million tuned in tonight to watch Trump confirm everything that's been said about him. Big picture though right?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Hillary played it like she was ahead in the pols.  Never a bad plan.  But is it what she needed.  Hell if I know.  Polls are BS.  I hung up on a polster two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#44]
He's doing better outside of Arfcom which is telling.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well he didn't lose.  He misses a lot of good opportunities but he doesn't know how to debate. His points were drowned in too many words.  

Hopefully he watches that tape and learns how bad it sounds to interrupt constantly and to let your sentences stray off path. And hopefully he spends a lot of time with newt so he can learn to control the premise and dismantle liberal arguments.

The only good thing about it is he managed to drag her into a shit show where she was unable to say anything convincing as well
View Quote

Yeah there is two more debates to go. Hopefully the person who slapped him across the face and got him to clean up his rallies will do it again.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sure seem to have a lot of Dem friends.  Hey, didn't you vote for Obama or Hillary or something like that?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:10:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I was really impressed by how opening a club was a huge success for race relations.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Yeah that was pretty dumb.  But when Clinton was responding to the race relation topic, she basically said not only are cops racists, but white Americans are racists too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:14:22 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:16:50 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
100 million tuned in tonight to watch Trump confirm everything that's been said about him. Big picture though right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Democrats are now the party of minorities, disabled folks, and gay/genderqueer (WTF that is).

So imagine for a moment you are actually trying to find voters....where do you go? Desperate white college kids....

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Trump will win bigly. It will be yuuuuge!!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top