Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Several of the Dem voters I know are already sending me email talking about a draw or talking about Hillary calling American racists.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well if by fair you mean not having control over either of them, then yes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#3]
That gives me less of an opinion?  Wow, I thought this was the place to be!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:02:56 PM EDT
[#4]
No questions on Bengazi.

No questions on the Clinton Foundation.

A quick blip about emails.

I don't agree with the OP title.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That gives me less of an opinion?  Wow, I thought this was the place to be!
View Quote

You can have your opinion, but its dead wrong.

He was horribly biased....
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
He's already a meme...

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:07:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You read the COC yet?  Just curious?  Not a good way to get started here, on your second or third DU shill account that is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was extremely biased against Trump.  Let me guess OP is a closet Hillary supporter.  

a 16'er from ME?  Yeah................

Believe it or not dipshit, I am VERY in favor of Trump.  Maybe I was expecting less from Lester, but overall, I'm very happy with how it went.
You read the COC yet?  Just curious?  Not a good way to get started here, on your second or third DU shill account that is.

So much tolerance...just don't disagree or challenge the mantra narrative. .

Where do we see this reaction and mode of operation...

The Dem moderator was anything but unbiased. I didn't hear  any questions on Benghazi, emails, the Klinton Frowndation, etc.

TOTALLY BIASED MODERATOR
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Dude is a joke. Kept asking stupid ass questions about Trump. Didn't press Hillary at all.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He just sat there.

A quivering blob of SPAM could do his job.
View Quote
He asked trump about his controversial comments but never asked hiltery about emails, pay for play, or 30 years of noted public outrages
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Sept 2016 join date hmmmm
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:13:35 PM EDT
[#13]
At one point, he said, "The next answer is for you," to HRC. So it was a setup question.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just quoting your personal attack.  Seem a lot like a Hillary supporter with the name calling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was extremely biased against Trump.  Let me guess OP is a closet Hillary supporter.  

Believe it or not dipshit, I am VERY in favor of Trump.  Maybe I was expecting less from Lester, but overall, I'm very happy with how it went.

Just quoting your personal attack.  Seem a lot like a Hillary supporter with the name calling.

"A 16'er from Maine" isnt' name calling?  But "dipshit" is?  I don't follow
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, did you join in 2016, and are you listed as located in Maine?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You would think the paid shills would be less obvious... yet here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he did pretty well.  Thoughts?

You would think the paid shills would be less obvious... yet here we are.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#17]
He presented every question to Trump with an accusation. Instantly put trump on the defensive
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
this !! the prick was biased ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not what I saw at all.

this !! the prick was biased ...
He interrupted Trump way more, and opened up the whole tax records bullshit. He was as biased as Megyn fist-able Kelly.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You joined ARF this month, have 29 total posts as of this last one, are from Maine, and all you can find to talk about on ARF is how fair the completely biased Dem moderator was?  LOL.  

That was pointing out facts from your public profile.  Stating your actions.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:22:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you're delusional.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:24:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No questions on Bengazi.

View Quote

Next time I decide on creating a title for this forum, I'll remember to ask you first.  I didn't expect it to go as well as I thought it did.  I don't have cable TV and I don't browse AR as often as the rest of you obviously.  For all of you that think I'm a "troll", I'm not.  I'm all for Trump and have been since he said f#ck The Apprentice, I'm running for President.  I thought getting into this forum, from the advice from a coworker, would help me get over my recent divorce and forced life of being a single Dad.  So far, it's been a bunch of neckbeards that think I'm either "trolling" or "stupid", of which I'm neither.  I'm pro-tell the f#ckng truth.  I think, given the obvious bias, Lester did well.  Trump did better...still voting for him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, no.  Calling someone a 16er is not a problem here.  Calling someone a dipshit will get you a time out.

Time to get some pepper....
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:07 PM EDT
[#24]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You joined ARF this month, have 29 total posts as of this last one, are from Maine, and all you can find to talk about on ARF is how fair the completely biased Dem moderator was?  LOL.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's nothing wrong with Maine, it's actually a pretty cool place.  Live free or die!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Next time I decide on creating a title for this forum, I'll remember to ask you first.  I didn't expect it to go as well as I thought it did.  I don't have cable TV and I don't browse AR as often as the rest of you obviously.  For all of you that think I'm a "troll", I'm not.  I'm all for Trump and have been since he said f#ck The Apprentice, I'm running for President.  I thought getting into this forum, from the advice from a coworker, would help me get over my recent divorce and forced life of being a single Dad.  So far, it's been a bunch of neckbeards that think I'm either "trolling" or "stupid", of which I'm neither.  I'm pro-tell the f#ckng truth.  I think, given the obvious bias, Lester did well.  Trump did better...still voting for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No questions on Bengazi.

There won't be a next time.  I'm sure there's been a number of members here that have reported you for name calling.  Bye bye.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"All I can find to talk about"????  No, I could talk about much more, and do in fact, on the musician forums.  But I'm guessing you don't look there.  I guess I should have said, "I thought Lester would be more  brutal"????  The fact that I have 29 posts should mean nothing to you other than I may have had much more important things to do over the past 15 years than appeal to you on this forum.  You have no idea who I am, therefore my post count should have no meaning whatsoever.  Now move out of your Mother's house and have some respect for people's opinions.  Or learn to play guitar or something.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:56 PM EDT
[#28]
The Hildabeast looked like a "Stoned" Bobble Head!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Post count/join date?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No questions on Bengazi.

You seem...familiar
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You and I must've been watching different debates.  That shitbird should've just told Clinton to get off the podium and took her place.  It would've been more honest.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There won't be a next time.  I'm sure there's been a number of members here that have reported you for name calling.  Bye bye.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No questions on Bengazi.

Wow, I went from being a major Trump supporter, and new AR15 member to this?  Sticks and Stones Mrs Ar15 member.  I'm on "your side".  But it appears you and many others on here are the exact reason why people hate Trump.  Too bad.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#33]

I wouldn't have shook that dick weasel's hand either.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Wife is an RN--said Hildog looked like a recovering head trauma patient-- now on to OP>>

In debating or framing a question, I can ask you an honest question, attempting to elicit an honest and informative response; I can ask a "weighted" question, wherein I suggest a possible route for you to take, generally called a "Softball"; or I can pre-load the question

and treat you like a scumbag on cross-examination and paint you into a defensive corner should you be stupid enough to even TRY to answer it---that is what I do for a living, and what Mr. Holt did to Trump tonight.  They are already showing clips where she flat-out

lied, and he never "fact-checked" her once......
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#36]

Exactly.  Ol' Les put in a shameful performance.  This Country is in serious trouble and we need leaders.  In the face of very real problems that need solutions, he decides questions about tax returns and the birther conspiracy should be discussed by the candidates?  THE BIRTHER SHIT??  He intentionally orchestrated what he knew would be a complete shit show.  Fuck him.

What an embarrassment we have become.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

SNIP  by me.

"All I can find to talk about"????  No, I could talk about much more, and do in fact, on the musician forums.  But I'm guessing you don't look there.  I guess I should have said, "I thought Lester would be more  brutal"????  The fact that I have 29 posts should mean nothing to you other than I may have had much more important things to do over the past 15 years than appeal to you on this forum.  You have no idea who I am, therefore my post count should have no meaning whatsoever.  Now move out of your Mother's house and have some respect for people's opinions.  Or learn to play guitar or something.
View Quote

It's getting awesome up in here!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Lol. Trumped owned Lester and Hilliary. It was glorious!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:47:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He went back and shook

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Serious? He fact checked everything trump said. In fairness trump claimed things he never said and denied things he has said. However Hillary did the same and didn't get fact checked once. Lester rushed trumps answers, cut him off, and was clearly biased in so many ways.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:52:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
WHAT THE FUCK DEBATE WERE YOU WATCHING?????

The birther question????  How is that any sort of real issue?

The whole thing about asking him about saying "Hillary doesn't have the look to be president"?

Fuck that cocksucker was completely biased....softballs for Hillary.
View Quote

You and I obviously watched the same debate.  I don't know what the fuck some of these other people watched but it's like bizarre universe in here tonight with all the "Trump just smashed her" comments.  I'm just sick that he's the best choice we have.  

And I need to renew my membership...
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You and I obviously watched the same debate.  I don't know what the fuck some of these other people watched but it's like bizarre universe in here tonight with all the "Trump just smashed her" comments.  I'm just sick that he's the best choice we have.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WHAT THE FUCK DEBATE WERE YOU WATCHING?????

The birther question????  How is that any sort of real issue?

The whole thing about asking him about saying "Hillary doesn't have the look to be president"?

Fuck that cocksucker was completely biased....softballs for Hillary.

Among the Dems and some of the snap on line polls it is either 50-50 or 55-45 advantage Trump.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

In my experience as a single Dad, if you can handle that then GD is a cake walk to deal with.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
.  I thought getting into this forum, from the advice from a coworker, would help me get over my recent divorce and forced life of being a single Dad.

In my experience as a single Dad, if you can handle that then GD is a cake walk to deal with.

TRUTH!  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:59:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are a lot of single dads here. Sorry for your recent life crash but you shouldn't let yourself get so worked up over this stuff. It's just a bunch of strangers on the internet beating each other over the head with our keyboards because we've evolved from monkeys flinging pooh. So in a way, you've joined an esteemed club of highly evolved intellectuals.  

The waters can get choppy around here pretty quick. If you're going to hang out here, then...

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:11:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wow, I went from being a major Trump supporter, and new AR15 member to this?  Sticks and Stones Mrs Ar15 member.  I'm on "your side".  But it appears you and many others on here are the exact reason why people hate Trump.  Too bad.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No questions on Bengazi.

Dude, your thread title is "Lester Was Actually Pretty Fair"....

Now again, that may be your opinion, but it makes you sound like either a DU shill, or someone who can't look at something logically....

Because he wasn't even close to being fair. He just wasn't.

He never went after Hillary, like he did Trump multiple times. he never asked Hillary stupid, gotcha questions, he asked trump multiple BS questions....

He wasn't fair at all, the bias was clear....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Most biased moderator I've ever seen. He couldn't control the audience.

At least Candy Crowley argued with the Romney ONCE, Lester argued with Trump THREE TIMES.

All hardball questions for Trump, Hillary got the opening half more than him.

Total mess.
View Quote

This. He was definitely biased in tone and context.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Most biased moderator I've ever seen. He couldn't control the audience.

At least Candy Crowley argued with the Romney ONCE, Lester argued with Trump THREE TIMES.

All hardball questions for Trump, Hillary got the opening half more than him.

Total mess.
View Quote

Naw, Crowley still has the title, IMO.  But Holt did suck ass.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
All questions about trump, not one about her
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

All questions about trump, not one about her

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:44:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He started pretty even handed, but the last few questions were definitely meant to hurt Trump.

View Quote

He pressed hard on tax returns, the "racist" birther movement, and what he meant by "Clinton doesn't have the look"  I can't think of one equivalent question he asked Clinton.  I can think of a bunch he should have asked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top