Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:28:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump wont let this happen again to him in the next debate.They threw the worst at him so thats out of the way and hopefully the questions will be more fair and covers something important instead of the crap tonight.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did anyone notice her HUGE pupils?
She was a Stoned Bobble head !!!
View Quote

She is on Methamphetamine.  I posted that she would have to be heavily medicated to make it through the debate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The NeverTrumps are out in force.

You know why?

Because we told you this would happen.

K
Meanwhile
http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u373/gbcop9c1/Mobile%20Uploads/4CCFD14D-1CD0-4B8D-A5F2-732B1ED1EDC2_zpsojpzhuag.jpg

Duh...his suits are made in Mexico and China.

Adding a lapel pin makes it Murican.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What destroyed his mojo was switching the recipe from aged orange cheddar to white cheddar. He just didn't look right and was completely unpalatable.
View Quote

His power comes from his orange skin. Now he's milk white and Hillary ran over him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's a single election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is getting hilarious.  The NeverTrumps who have been 100% wrong about Trump the entire time are now trying to gloat that they are right.  Never mind for a second that they bashing the Republican party, the nominee, and people who support the party.  But they have been 100% wrong and continue to be wrong.  They still think Trump is going to drop out any day now.  I remember how giddy they got when Cruz "gained momentum for 1 week" and then he got stomped badly as he lost with 23 million people voting against him.  Now they claim, the guy that couldn't even beat a bad Democrat pretending to be a Republican would be wiping the floor with a polished liar and professional Democrat politician.  Like I said, they have been wrong 100% of the time but still continue with their delusions.

You guys were wrong when it actually mattered. Look at the title of this thread, this is what we've been told will happen for fucking months.

He didn't deliver.

It's a single debate.

It's a single election.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You backed a retard and he just shit himself on stage in front of 100 million people.

That ain't my fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is getting hilarious.  The NeverTrumps who have been 100% wrong about Trump the entire time are now trying to gloat that they are right.  Never mind for a second that they bashing the Republican party, the nominee, and people who support the party.  But they have been 100% wrong and continue to be wrong.  They still think Trump is going to drop out any day now.  I remember how giddy they got when Cruz "gained momentum for 1 week" and then he got stomped badly as he lost with 23 million people voting against him.  Now they claim, the guy that couldn't even beat a bad Democrat pretending to be a Republican would be wiping the floor with a polished liar and professional Democrat politician.  Like I said, they have been wrong 100% of the time but still continue with their delusions.

You backed a retard and he just shit himself on stage in front of 100 million people.

That ain't my fault.

I couldn't watch the thing.

How bad was it?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

Please show us the last time anyone said Trump was going to drop out any day now...

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How bad was it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That ain't my fault.

How bad was it?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

How bad was it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That ain't my fault.

How bad was it?

Imo, Trump 30, Clinton 70.

He got hit pretty good in the second half. He started strong, but seemed to have gotten gassed, then got hit several times in a row and that threw him off for the rest of the debate.

Either hillary had the best doctors in the world give her the perfect cocktail, or her medical shit was a redirect. She had wind for days.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You know why?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The NeverTrumps are out in force.

You know why?

I guess you already cracked out your Hillary poster, Homer bucket and lotion.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That ain't my fault.

How bad was it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrtOjtIjC0A

I needed that tonight.  Glad I wasn't drinking anything.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would like to see how it played to the demographic Trump needs some votes from. The only thing he really hammered hard in the debate. The inner city vote.
View Quote

He lost that when it came to guns.

Should have said gun violence is a symptom of poverty and lack of opportunity and that people in the inner city have a right to protect themselves, and more of a need than most.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Wasn't Hillary supposed to stroke out during this thing?  Weren't we told by the Trump people that there's no way she could go 90 minutes in a debate on her feet?

Was that her double up there on stage?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:44:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trump wont let this happen again to him in the next debate.They threw the worst at him so thats out of the way and hopefully the questions will be more fair and covers something important instead of the crap tonight.
View Quote

DON'T BET ON IT...

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:11 PM EDT
[#15]
OK

New Plan

Win Senate and House elections. Focus on that. As long as we control those, she cannot do anything that bad.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wasn't Hillary supposed to stroke out during this thing?  Weren't we told by the Trump people that there's no way she could go 90 minutes in a debate on her feet?

View Quote

She seemed like she was  actually healthier and faster then Trump...
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

She was going to pee herself. They got all excited there would be no bathroom breaks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Should have said gun violence is a symptom of poverty and lack of opportunity and that people in the inner city have a right to protect themselves, and more of a need than most.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would like to see how it played to the demographic Trump needs some votes from. The only thing he really hammered hard in the debate. The inner city vote.

Well will see. He blamed her for not doing anything to help them for the last 30 years. And hit her again with saying stuff every 4 years and never doing anything.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How bad was it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That ain't my fault.

How bad was it?

It was bad.

Do you watch Game of Thrones?

Did you see the Battle of the Bastards?

This was Trump:

This was Hillary:

Trump took every bait that Hillary put in front of him.  

Once the hook was set, she reeled him in, easy as could be.

She then held him up, gasping for air, flailing.

It was bad.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:51:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She was going to pee herself. They got all excited there would be no bathroom breaks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened to her seizure?  I was promised a fucking seizure.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:56:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It was bad.

This was Trump:

http://www.goliath.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Battle-of-the-Bastards-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

This was Hillary:

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/insertcoin/files/2016/06/ramsay-bolton-thrones3-1200x675.png

It was bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That ain't my fault.

How bad was it?

It was bad.

This was Trump:

http://www.goliath.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Battle-of-the-Bastards-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

This was Hillary:

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/insertcoin/files/2016/06/ramsay-bolton-thrones3-1200x675.png

It was bad.

I almost think he pulled a bernie sanders (nobody cares about your dann e-mails)
On the race issue, he left bills comment about the kenyan would be carrying his bags on the table
He blew the birther issue by letting it be a fake race issue instead of a nationality issue.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's amazing what a cocktail of amphetamines and drugs can do for someone on a temporary basis. Did you see the size of her pupils?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Interestingly I think he did real well with the in inner city people.  No not the gangbangers, but the average Joe's that live there.  They too want to feel safe and he pointed out how the democrats use them for votes then throw them away.  I think that was one of the high points for him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always being served disappointment.

SMOD2016!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well will see. He blamed her for not doing anything to help them for the last 30 years. And hit her again with saying stuff every 4 years and never doing anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That part was good.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:59:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's amazing what a cocktail of amphetamines and drugs can do for someone on a temporary basis. Did you see the size of her pupils?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guesses?

Mine:Adderall/methadone
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have to laugh a bit at that.....

You think the MSM is going to let up in their complete support for Hildacunt....the next two will be as bad if not worse as far as bias goes....now whether Trump lets them get away with it is another question....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That part was good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That part was good.

And that and out of work people in Ohio and Pennsylvania were also hit really hard by him. No one is going to vote for Hillary because of any of the other shit she spewed. Trump was trying to reach people while Hillary was just hammering talking points.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:04:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Lol Trump just showed how much of a idiot he is. IMO lost the debate big time, wonder how many trumpets will ignore the facts and still support him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#30]
The best thing about arfcom is that there a bunch of retards that think that when people are optimistic it is a great opportunity to chastise them in hindsight so they can appear knowledgeable and insightful.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:10:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Interestingly I think he did real well with the in inner city people.  No not the gangbangers, but the average Joe's that live there.  They too want to feel safe and he pointed out how the democrats use them for votes then throw them away.  I think that was one of the high points for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very much...

Those are the folks he needed to get a message to tonight...

It was a powerful one...

He wasn't lobbying for 400# gun hobbyists tonight...

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:15:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Very much...

It was a powerful one...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very much...

It was a powerful one...

Exactly.  These are the same people he has been running around visiting for the last month. These are the people he needs to win.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#33]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Any guesses?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guesses?

No no no.  You give Hillary that combo and her head will explode.  Methadone isn't going to sharpen you up.  Quite the opposite.  

Maybe Adderal and a very small dose of a benzo.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:18:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No no no.  You give Hillary that combo and her head will explode.  Methadone isn't going to sharpen you up.  Quite the opposite.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guesses?

She seemed fast but reeeeaaaal chill.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guesses?

Huh .... maybe she prepared for the thing then?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guesses?

Every career politician that is a part of the machine will be prepared for it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any guesses?

Well surely there's a good reason not to prepare for a debate like this.  I mean, it's not coming to me at the moment but surely that reason is out there.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:30:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well surely there's a good reason not to prepare for a debate like this.  I mean, it's not coming to me at the moment but surely that reason is out there.

View Quote

Is there a difference between being generally prepared and having prepared statements written by other people?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:31:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Is there a difference between being generally prepared and having prepared statements written by other people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One is a winning strategy?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:34:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucked it horribly. It became a gun problem instead of a Democrat leadership problem and their policies.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did he get he say what he wanted to say to the people he wanted to say it to? Because to me it look like he did. The rest was just deflection of Hillary's dumb shit with nothing they can use against him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Fucked it horribly. It became a gun problem instead of a Democrat leadership problem and their policies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hammered that a few times.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed there is.  But from what I see Trump was neither of those.  But I'm only half way through watching it.  Maybe he gets better towards the end.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:42:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Maybe he gets better towards the end.
View Quote

It doesn't
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:44:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Bigly?  Seriously?

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:45:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why are there so many Hillary cheerleaders around?  

You'd think with Hillary's "Ban them all and confiscate them" stance on guns, she wouldn't get any love here, but there it is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol Trump just showed how much of a idiot he is. IMO lost the debate big time, wonder how many trumpets will ignore the facts and still support him.

You'd think with Hillary's "Ban them all and confiscate them" stance on guns, she wouldn't get any love here, but there it is.  

Meh, you'd think that a guy that "supports a ban on assault weapons" wouldn't get much love here either.

It's a weird world.  They outta sell tickets.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:48:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you considered...

5th Column Hillery Supporters???

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:50:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Have you considered...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you considered...

That's a bigly accusation.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top