Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2001 8:55:31 AM EDT
ALEC "Bloviator" Baldwin should just stay home - everywhere he goes he gets razzed. On Wednesday night, less than 24 hours before he assaulted a heckler at Madison Square Garden, Baldwin spoke before a crowd of 300 at a five-hour long Town Planning Board public hearing in Amagansett, convened to decide whether the Bistrian Golf Club in East Hampton should be allowed to erect a clubhouse and parking lot. [b]While Baldwin argued against allowing the permit, attendees interrupted him with catcalls, jeers and remarks like, "Why are you still here? I thought you were leaving the country." [/b] When Baldwin at one point complained that the new clubhouse would cause a big traffic headache, one man shouted, "Not as bad as when you had the president at your house!" Baldwin, unkempt and unshaven, exceeded his time limit, riling the crowd even more. Catching Baldwin's humiliation on film was Oscar-winning documentarian Barbara Kopple, who has six camera crews covering the Hamptons this summer for a movie on the over-leveraged resort. No wonder Baldwin flipped out the next night when fans jeered him at the Knicks game.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:00:28 AM EDT
[#1]
couldn't happen to a nicer guy......."F" um.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd love to see a clip of that!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope that's made into a .mpeg and posted somewhere.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#4]
What a dork!
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#5]
DARN!!!!

I thought you were going to tell us the whiner finally left. Well, I guess he's always been left, huh? [;)]

What a clueless idiot.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#6]
No wonder his woman left him. What a freak.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#7]
If you can't read this just copy and paste the image to your computer then open it with a photo viewer and blow it up until it becomes legible.  [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1273444&a=9428512&p=47603024[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#8]
LMAO! I miss the old alecbaldwin.com guest book
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:56:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#10]
God, I'll never forget when Alec Baldwin totally lost it on Late Night and began this hysterical tirade against Henry Hyde, saying that if that happened in any other country, they'd take Hyde's family out in the street and stone them to death. LMAO!!  He was yelling at the audience to shut up.  Oh god I wish I had that on mpeg.

Ah, here it is.  Priceless.  [url]http://www.mediaresearch.org/rm/baldwin/segment1.ram[/url]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd really like to see him loose it at the knicks game. That would be good!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Isn't he gone yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top