Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/26/2016 4:09:57 PM EDT
Alright, let's hear em. Will Trump's stated positions slide even farther to the left? Will he be able to stay on point? Will the debate be a boon or a bane to his campaign?

Will Hillary pass out on stage? Will she be disoriented by Trump's aggressive style? Will the debate help or hurt her campaign?

Y'all already know where I stand. If you don't, I'll do so in a reply.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Prediction?  Pain.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Hillary tries to bait Trump into saying something dumb or offensive. Media crowns Hillary the winner.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Trump throws the election to Hillary.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hillary/ Lester Holt tries to bait Trump into saying something dumb or offensive. Media crowns Hillary the winner.
View Quote

FIFY.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Your girl Hillary gets her drug cocktail screwed up and ends up doing the nodding junkie shuffle on stage tonight. With any luck she will start stripping off clothes so she can better reach her itches too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I hope not, but I'm a realist.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Trump gets on stage and then announces that he was just a stalking horse for Hillary and how he fooled everyone BIG LEAGUE. Then walks off stage.

He will drop out a few days later

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Massive circle jerks on both sides.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:16:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yup.  Each side is going to say they won no matter how good/bad they did.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I suggest UFC 1 rules.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I suggest UFC 1 rules.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

lol you, you. In throwing the election he would be throwing his own children, the ones who have been very outspoken of conservative issues, under the proverbial bus. What is more likely...that Trump just wants his family to look bad or that he actually believes the shit that he is saying?

He's never been in actual politics so I give him a bit of a pass when the media trips him up.

I hope he does well but Clinton will be no joke, she's a seasoned and pathological maniacal liar who will do anything for more power.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Your girl Hillary gets her drug cocktail screwed up and ends up doing the nodding junkie shuffle on stage tonight. With any luck she will start stripping off clothes so she can better reach her itches too.
View Quote

No commercial breaks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Trump gets his ass handed to him because he didn't bother to prepare.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#19]
I predict I wind up falling-down drunk, unless I can come up with a better drinking game rules.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Hillary tells numerous obvious lies, stutters, stammers, finally loses temper.
Trump is cool, calm, collected, correctly answers gotcha questions.
MSM declares Hillary unequivocal winner.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:22:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Trump gets his ass handed to him because he didn't bother to prepare.
View Quote

I actually don't see this happening.  Trump will be on his best behavior, and many on here will be disappointed he didn't go WWF on Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Hillarious gets her meds mixed up and starts screaming the truth at the top of her lungs for six straight hours.

ETA p
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

lol you, you. In throwing the election he would be throwing his own children, the ones who have been very outspoken of conservative issues, under the proverbial bus. What is more likely...that Trump just wants his family to look bad or that he actually believes the shit that he is saying?

He's never been in actual politics so I give him a bit of a pass when the media trips him up.

I hope he does well but Clinton will be no joke, she's a seasoned and pathological maniacal liar who will do anything for more power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Oh, I don't mean he will do it intentionally (Jeebus, I hope not...  though now you have me worried).  I mean he'll say some fucked up shit and put his foot in his mouth that will cost him the election.  I should have clarified.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:28:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet her doctors and medical team are fucking scared shitless about tonight, hoping they don't fuck something up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#26]
She'll get an awkward boner that will stick out from the side of that custom podium.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Hillary passes out at 70 min into the debate
Press blames a cold.
Next debates are sitting at a table.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Naw not at this point. In the beginning it may have been a joke but now that he see's he can win, it's choo choo all aboard the Trump Train.
He's a billionaire, the world has plenty of them but how many can say they are the most powerful man in the world. I think that's what also pisses Mark Cuban off, that Trump is about to pull this off.
Then you have Trump kids who I bet want to get into politics. This only helps them.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:38:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Lester will ask the questions the Hillary campaign wrote for him, both he and Hillary will be walked through how to conduct the debate through their earpieces by the Hillary campaign, and both will attack Trump simultaneously to make him look stupid and unpresidential.

The hand selected democratic audience will clap furiously when Hillary speaks and will boo when Trump is talking.

Anything that will make Hillary looks sketchy, tired, or sick will result in the camera being shifted away from her.

If she, for whatever reason, will need to take a leave of absence from the debates CNN will cover it up with technical difficulties.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Hilliary will be a no show. Press will report she was busy saving black lives.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:40:37 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Trump gets on stage and then announces that he was just a stalking horse for Hillary and how he fooled everyone BIG LEAGUE. Then walks off stage.

View Quote

and then Trump Jr. hunts his dad down

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Hillary will have a violent, protracted coughing fit.  Trump will say nothing about it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lester will ask the questions the Hillary campaign wrote for him, both he and Hillary will be walked through how to conduct the debate through their earpieces by the Hillary campaign, and both will attack Trump simultaneously to make him look stupid and unpresidential.

The hand selected democratic audience will clap furiously when Hillary speaks and will boo when Trump is talking.

Anything that will make Hillary looks sketchy, tired, or sick will result in the camera being shifted away from her.

If she, for whatever reason, will need to take a leave of absence from the debates CNN will cover it up with technical difficulties.
View Quote

Probably this

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Will the market be collapsing ln Monday?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Prediction...about 23 different threads asking for predictions before the debate..
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#36]
CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, the NYT and WaPo will all immediately declare her the winner, even if she drools and eats crayons.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I will not just predict but GUARANTEE I will not be watching.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#38]
We'll see a relaxed, likeable, very Presidential Donald Trump.  He has a great sense of humor which he will use to good effect.

Hilly will try to bait him but he'll be somewhat dismissive and not fall into any traps or he might hit her with a quick zinger.

Mr. Trump will stick to his agenda for improving the country and contrast the next four years with the last eight.

He'll speak directly  to all the American people in an inclusive way (blacks, hispanics, women and the  lgbtq folks.)

Gingrich, Guiliani, Christie,Kelly Anne,Ailes et. al. have been working with him so he'll be well prepared.

90 minutes is  a long time to be standing and it will wear on Hilly, especially with no bathroom breaks.

He'll stick to the contrast between his policies and Hillary's. "Ask yourself, are you better off today than you were 8 yrs ago?"

"You've had 30 yrs. to fix these issues Mrs. Clinton , what makes you think the same failed approach will work now?"          
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Hillary forgets her Depends,pisses her pantsuit, and slips off her stool.... Donald then boots her off stage..
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:30:07 PM EDT
[#41]
This, this and this.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#42]
I predict there is a 87% chance trump manages to piss off either moderate voters or the conservative base by:

1) Saying stupid shit that can be construed as offensive.

2) Going back on things he's said in the past/adopting what is traditionally a democratic stance on an issue republicans used to care about.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

you do know c-span and other news outlets will be showing the debate - they cannot cover it up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No commercial breaks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No commercial breaks.

I'd almost give up my yearly bonus to see her lose her shit live.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like Romney...

And
Nevertrumpers gloat.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#47]
I predict that Stein gets arrested....actually she was removed 30 minutes ago
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#48]
The head games are awesome. Drumpf is going to walking in swinging his dick, with his prep consistently of looking in the mirror and smiling subtlety. Hil has apparently been debating a team of ninja chimps every night at 9pm for exactly 90 minutes, after which she is hermetically sealed for another 22.5 hours. It is like Edge of Tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#49]
i predict coughing and eye rolling!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably this, intentional or not
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top