Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2016 10:31:08 PM EDT
We are going down with 2 other couples. Will be there 6 days with 4 of those in the parks so I will have a few non planned days and the wife is pretty cool when it comes to guns and college football. Are there any stores around that area that I will kick myself in the ass for not going to when I was so close to it? Last trip to Florida, I came home with a HK VP9 I picked up on a pee break in Andalusia, Alabama. It was the most expensive piss break she had ever asked for. I would like to try and top that this time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:36:12 PM EDT
[#1]
It's always fun to go to the Bass Pro Shop to watch all the Euro tourists gape at the all the guns and other things we get that they don't.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
spikes tactical is in apopka.  machine gun america is in kissimmee
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's always fun to go to the Bass Pro Shop to watch all the Euro tourists gape at the all the guns and other things we get that they don't.
View Quote

i always get a kick out of that, although they always seem to be buying air rifles and pistols at bass pro and walmart.  i saw a brazilian with a cart full of them last time i went to the turkey lake walmart.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
[Insert offensive night club joke here]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top