Very true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been refreshing about every minute for the last five and it fluctuates between 215 and 217 reviews. They are swatting them as fast as they are being posted. As an author on kindle this level of manipulation pisses me the fuck off! Reviews are meant to be honest and reflect what people feel about the work. They are not supposed to be manipulated for an agenda.

The vast majority of the reviews are from people who never bought or read the book. Their opinion during reviews is irrelevant and they should be purged. I can't imagine who or why someone would read that book, but maybe someone actually wanted to see what it was about.

If an annotated copy of Mein kampf were published, would it make sense for it to get bad reviews because Hitler wrote it?

Censorship is censorship. The witch is being protected from the public ridicule burning.

Very true.

In no way is what they are doing is censorship. lol
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been refreshing about every minute for the last five and it fluctuates between 215 and 217 reviews. They are swatting them as fast as they are being posted. As an author on kindle this level of manipulation pisses me the fuck off! Reviews are meant to be honest and reflect what people feel about the work. They are not supposed to be manipulated for an agenda.

The vast majority of the reviews are from people who never bought or read the book. Their opinion during reviews is irrelevant and they should be purged. I can't imagine who or why someone would read that book, but maybe someone actually wanted to see what it was about.

If an annotated copy of Mein kampf were published, would it make sense for it to get bad reviews because Hitler wrote it?

Censorship is censorship. The witch is being protected from the public ridicule burning.

Very true.

topkek
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Honestly I think Amazon would be in the right to remove bullshit reviews from people who have not actually purchased the book. They have done it with other things not related to politics or public figures. Amazon is not a comedy site and reviews should be genuine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true.

It can be looked that way though but I do see what you mean. One can argue that Amazon is going above and beyond in this case given the Hildabeast has folks put to death that displeases her.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly I think Amazon would be in the right to remove bullshit reviews from people who have not actually purchased the book. They have done it with other things not related to politics or public figures. Amazon is not a comedy site and reviews should be genuine.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4599440/2013-o.gif

Well, shit, I'm an 01-er and kinda agree with mancat.  I mean, the reviews are hilarious and there is, of course, the legendary Three Wolf Tee review, but I depend in a large part of Amazon ratings and comments when buying new stuff.  If it's got one star, I'm not even going to look at it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:27:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Happens all the time with Amazon.

People will review bomb something, seller complains, Amazon axes all the reviews by people who didn't actually buy the book.

Not a political conspiracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else notice this? There were thousandsof reviews, 98 percent of which were negative.

Then out of nowhere, gone.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1501161733/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474738069&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=stronger+together

Happens all the time with Amazon.

People will review bomb something, seller complains, Amazon axes all the reviews by people who didn't actually buy the book.

Not a political conspiracy.
Tell that to Il Duce Cuomo
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#7]
2 stars : May cause fascism, dizziness, and pneumonia

When I received the shipment from Amazon, I immediately tore open the packaging, as I was exited to read up on how to destroy America and wipe my backside with the constitution. I couldn't wait and started in before I had a chance to sit down. About 2 sentences into the first chapter, my body kind of froze. I felt weak and started to collapse. Fortunately my family members were nearby to catch me and drag me over to my reading chair. After having been administered a really swell drug cocktail, I came to, and realized they had to drag me so fast, that my shoe came off and was left laying near the front door!

I'm pretty sure this book gave me a wicked case of walking pneumonia
View Quote

Some of these are comedy gold
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#8]
That book gave me pneumonia

Most of the pages had been redacted

One whole chapter was deleted

It short circuited my kindle. I called for tech support but they told me no assets were available

It's a hard book to read but I powered through it.

Or just simply "malignant cunt"
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#9]
"We are currently processing your review"

Mine was the Patrick Henry quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#10]

I ordered this book from the Clinton Foundation for 2.5 million USD. It came with a certificate good for one free ambassadorship and a guaranteed seat on the State Department advisory board. I only give it one star because when I received the book I found all the pages had been deleted.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Showing 201 reviews for me 2.5 out of 5 stars.  Some of the reviews are pretty funny.
View Quote
456 after mine

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#12]
HOLY FUCK!  Those reviews are awesome!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#13]

"Found this in the stall at the local public restroom. Half the pages were already missing but I found what was left more than enough to accomplish what I needed to get done."
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#14]
how soon before they are going for $0.10 apiece just so they can recoup their loses on the shipping and handling?or better yet, they're offered as a $0.75 add on just to get them out of the warehouse?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have left reviews on items that I have bought elsewhere.  If they only allow reviews for items bought from them, they will lose reviews.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't know why Amazon even allows non "verified purchaser" reviews. I think everyone knows that her books are trash.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't know why Amazon even allows non "verified purchaser" reviews. I think everyone knows that her books are trash.
View Quote

are you implying that there is no market for them? are you saying that Amazon's selling them and the publisher's printing them is a way for Bezos and  Simon and Schuster to funnel money into her account in an apparently legitimate way?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#18]
They can keep deleting my reviews... I will keep posting
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

how soon before they are going for $0.10 apiece just so they can recoup their loses on the shipping and handling?or better yet, they're offered as a $0.75 add on just to get them out of the warehouse?
View Quote
Nah.  Some Saudi prince will buy up every remaining copy.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought they just used a bowl of water and their left hand over there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#23]
“Like with a cloth or something?”

I think the IT guy that handled Hillary's server is now working for Amazon the way these reviews keep disappearing...

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome to the internet.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#25]
It came with a certificate good for one free ambassadorship and a guaranteed seat on ...
By The One on September 21, 2016
Format: Paperback
I ordered this book from the Clinton Foundation for 2.5 million USD. It came with a certificate good for one free ambassadorship and a guaranteed seat on the State Department advisory board. I only give it one star because when I received the book I found all the pages had been deleted.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Want to see more reviews on this item?

›  Go to Amazon.com to see all 1,321 reviews  
1.5 out of 5 stars

Do you guys not see this?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well whaddya know. It's like Ghostbusters 2016 all over again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL

click.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I wrote an epic "review" that was formatted like an email from one of Hillary's lackies to her private email account... Where I attached a glowing review and then proceeded to beg for my life and the life of my family, professing my loyalty etc. I told her I understood why Seth had to be eliminated. It didn't get past the censors. lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:19:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Holy shit the customer pictures crack me up.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#32]
I can't believe some people here are claiming the high road and saying these reviews should be deleted.  This is war, people!  Shrillary is going to continue the process of flushing this great country down the drain, and you are worried about fairness?  Look, nobody cares about any fucking book you personally have on Amazon.  Nobody is writing bogus reviews of whatever book you have there, ok?  This is about ridiculing our political class (always valid) and preserving the future of our country...and having a little fun.  Try not to let your fucking egos (ooh, look, I'm an "author!")  get in the way of that.  Again, nobody cares about your stupid book on Amazon.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I love this one posted by Gennifer Flowers"

1.0 out of 5 starsSee You At The Debate
ByGennifer Flowerson September 25, 2016
Format: Paperback
I hope Hillary will sign my book when I'm sitting in the front row of the debate Monday night! Also, I never read this book after seeing all the negative reviews, but now they're gone after Amazon scrubbed them ... maybe the Clintons threatened to take out Amazon too???
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top