Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Great, now that song is stuck in my head .
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet the voice mailbox will be full Monday.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
11:48pm ABC-7, last night (Collier County FL local news, delayed by the game).  They showed both videos and pixelated the guy while he "urinated on mailbox".  Pretty much gave them very bad and well deserved negative publicity, yet allowed a statement from the "woman" business owner of WOW POOL AND LANDSCAPING that said the truck was taken without them knowing what was going on... or something to that effect... trying to distance them from the crimes committed.  Claimed the employee no longer works there, but I assume will be there for Thanksgiving dinner since he was ID'd as an in-law in assorted places.  It's hard to figure out the real story with the various statements made as they saw that actions have consequences - if you get caught.
View Quote

It's the top story on their website. Link

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

<cut>
I don't believe what I heard, I believe what I saw.
What I think is they're sorry they got caught, and if the 1 in 10 rule applies this isn't the only address they've done this to - just the one they were caught at.
<cut>

View Quote

Right. What are the chances that they did this only once and the other people in the truck had no idea what the vandal would do; and they were caught on an excellent camera owned by someone who was paying enough attention to notice the incident, export the video, and publicize it the same night? Talk about bad luck.

It's more reasonable to guess that they did this several times, which raises an enticing possibility. There might be damning footage from other homes in the area. It could easily take several days for that to come out because the other homeowners would have to hear about the story, get around to reviewing the video, decide whether to call the police and/or release the video, and maybe figure out how to export the video and make it public.

ETA: If someone's Trump sign was missing they would have noticed and possibly reviewed their camera footage from the night before. I'm talking about something like the truck swerving down the street or more public urination.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/31tlKCF.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
11:48pm ABC-7, last night (Collier County FL local news, delayed by the game).  They showed both videos and pixelated the guy while he "urinated on mailbox".  Pretty much gave them very bad and well deserved negative publicity, yet allowed a statement from the "woman" business owner of WOW POOL AND LANDSCAPING that said the truck was taken without them knowing what was going on... or something to that effect... trying to distance them from the crimes committed.  Claimed the employee no longer works there, but I assume will be there for Thanksgiving dinner since he was ID'd as an in-law in assorted places.  It's hard to figure out the real story with the various statements made as they saw that actions have consequences - if you get caught.

http://i.imgur.com/31tlKCF.png

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice camera, I think I need to upgrade mine.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#7]
it made the NBC news too

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33185022/man-urinates-on-naples-mailbox-steals-trump-sign

I am using the blue Iris app on my iphone too and I have separate alert tones foreach camera. our Golden Caleb even knows that if he hears 3 tones in order and it's after 4 the UPS driver is here with a package and treats for him. at night I am always checking the cameras on the phone for Bears and Coyotes
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Conversation started today

1:11pm

Are you the guy who pissed on the mailbox and stole the sign??  What is wrong with you that you think it is OK to steal and damage someone else's property?  How would it be if someone took a weed whacker or some other piece of equipment out of the company truck?  How would you feel if someone pissed on the door handle of the truck that you had to use to open the door?  You better hang on because you are in for a bumpy ride.  Those videos are all over the internet and will probably make the national news this evening.  What a funny prank.  Are you laughing about it now.

1:37pmAlan P. Gomez accepted your request.
Alan P. Gomez
1:37pm
Alan P. Gomez
No I was not the guy
I was only the driver

1:41pm
Yet you stopped the truck and let the guy out to piss on private property and then waited for him to steal the sign.  You are just as guilty.  You are in your sister's business truck and let that happen.  Would you like to have someone pissing on your mailbox or your vehicle.  What kind of people are you?

Alan P. Gomez
1:44pm
Alan P. Gomez
I was not aware when he peed on the mailbox that was not supposed to happen but yes I'm guilty for stealing the sign , I worked things out with the homeowner

1:50pm

Yes, I have heard about that.  It is also all over the internet.  Next time you guys get stupid, please have a little respect for people.  Would you feel bad if someone did this to your sister or brother-in-law's property?  Just grow up and have some respect for other people's property.

Alan P. Gomez
1:51pm
Alan P. Gomez
Yes this is a life lesson for me , I'm young and I made a mistake
I will definitely learn from this

1:51pm

http://www.abc-7.com/story/33185022/man-urinates-on-naples-mailbox-steals-trump-sign#

Man urinates on Naples mailbox, steals Trump sign
Video out of Collier County showing a man stealing a Donald Trump yard sign and then urinating on the homeowner's mailbox has cost the perpetrator his job.
abc-7.com

Alan P. Gomez
1:52pm
Alan P. Gomez
I seen it already
No need to link

1:53pm

Yeah, you and half of America.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
it made the NBC news too

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33185022/man-urinates-on-naples-mailbox-steals-trump-sign

I am using the blue Iris app on my iphone too and I have separate alert tones foreach camera. our Golden Caleb even knows that if he hears 3 tones in order and it's after 4 the UPS driver is here with a package and treats for him. at night I am always checking the cameras on the phone for Bears and Coyotes
View Quote

just EPIC, all of it.

the guy above me should have referenced Alan R. Kelly
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Somebody is about to get arocked and no fucks will be given.
View Quote

Oh... lawd... better hope /pol/ don't get a hold of this!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Need to check Sunbiz for their new business name.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/FHOjdiK.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:22:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That  won't be a problem, Cinco de Mayo however will be awkward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruined his sister's company? That'll be awkward at Thanksgiving

That  won't be a problem, Cinco de Mayo however will be awkward.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Nvm
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#15]
internet is unforgiving.  keep it up bros
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Less than 48 hours for that to happen.

They will reopen under a different name with the same employees
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This kid doesn't seem too bright...

Someone should make a facebook troll account, with a Hispanic/ democrat flavor, and hit the kid up, something like ... "Hey, were really sorry about your situation. We all think you are a hero for standing up to Trump and all. So if you really are out of work, we have a fairly large agribusiness here in Naples. We can use you on our team"

And then wait for the response, "Thanks, but I was never really fired to begin with. Here is the new name for the company..."

Then GD lather, rinse, repeat

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

During the game, they did show a teaser part of the video and a brief teaser line to get people to stay and watch the delayed news.

What I think is they're sorry they got caught, and if the 1 in 10 rule applies this isn't the only address they've done this to - just the one they were caught at.

Very many liberals at both ends in Collier, the wealthy and the poor. Many "poor" are only IRS poor, and live better than many/most middle class.  The obviously wealthy liberals haggle over, or try not to pay bills - and are not worth dealing with.  A county where you don't talk politics, keep your eyes open and you often can see who you're dealing with - and decline the business if you're smart.  These kind of folks call someone new every time, because they have to - but that's the trick to staying elite I suppose.  Say you give, but don't.

I have 20 cams (sometimes more), HikVision and Dahua mostly, running BlueIris V4 at my residence, 4 in my office on a separate BlueIris V3 system.  For example, if you roll in my driveway I've got you on 3 camera angles plus audio.

View Quote
what are you using to make your audio work? I spent a day trying to make it work with BI with no luck, I want to be able to tell people pushing on my gate to knock it off.

I tried this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M5P7HCW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004REA7MG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#19]
WHY IS NOBODY adressing the fact that there WERE 3 people in the vehicle? !?!?!?! The driver was NOT Alan Gomez, just look at the big block head of the driver!! It is very similar to the owner. I can not believe he's not being grilled about this as its clear to me he was the one driving and gomez did the piss in and stealing... He should be questioned about this as his story certainly doesn't make any fucking sense.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

what are you using to make your audio work? I spent a day trying to make it work with BI with no luck, I want to be able to tell people pushing on my gate to knock it off.

I tried this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M5P7HCW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004REA7MG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

During the game, they did show a teaser part of the video and a brief teaser line to get people to stay and watch the delayed news.

Very many liberals at both ends in Collier, the wealthy and the poor. Many "poor" are only IRS poor, and live better than many/most middle class.  The obviously wealthy liberals haggle over, or try not to pay bills - and are not worth dealing with.  A county where you don't talk politics, keep your eyes open and you often can see who you're dealing with - and decline the business if you're smart.  These kind of folks call someone new every time, because they have to - but that's the trick to staying elite I suppose.  Say you give, but don't.

I have 20 cams (sometimes more), HikVision and Dahua mostly, running BlueIris V4 at my residence, 4 in my office on a separate BlueIris V3 system.  For example, if you roll in my driveway I've got you on 3 camera angles plus audio.

You should call me.  I'll send you an IM.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They say they did, but I doubt they fired a family member.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They need to fire the fucker

They say they did, but I doubt they fired a family member.

I have a cousin that recently fired his sister so while it may be unlikely, it is possible.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
WHY IS NOBODY adressing the fact that there iWERE 3 people in the vehicle? !?!?!?! The driver was NOT Alan Gomez, just look at the big block head of the driver!! It is very similar to the owner. I can not believe he's not being grilled about this as its clear to me he was the one driving and gomez did the piss in and stealing... He should be questioned about this as his story certainly doesn't make any fucking sense.
View Quote

He told me he was the driver and not the pisser, but, really, some of the story sounds like they made it up as they went along yesterday.  Maybe today they had their script all down pat.  I mean apparently they are Hillary supporters so prevaricating and evasiveness are part of the game.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News
View Quote

That's the most annoying website I've seen in a long time, and I visit a lot of new websites every day.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

In addition to threats, some customers have called and cancelled their services with WOW Pool & Lawn Service.

Hopefully true.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How come it's always liberals stealing signs?

Has there been a single report of people going around stealing Hillary signs? Or even Obama signs?
View Quote

I just received a complaint from our First Selectman.  The Democrats put out Hillary signs on Saturday.  By Sunday every single Hillary sign had been stolen.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#28]
I still want to know why no arrests have been made.

These worthless heaps of shit are still getting off pretty fucking easy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News
View Quote

“You can’t blame the whole company for something that was done after hours from a man unauthorized from using our company truck. Professional businesses do not support or condone this behavior.”

Fucking bullshit, the owner was the driver! He's using the "he stole my work truck for a friday runner" is absolutely horseshit. Man, good thing I wasnt the one interviewing these fucks because I would have some tuffer questions. No way would they just make a simple lying story and I would believe it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

“You can’t blame the whole company for something that was done after hours from a man unauthorized from using our company truck. Professional businesses do not support or condone this behavior.”

Fucking bullshit, the owner was the driver! He's using the "he stole my work truck for a friday runner" is absolutely horseshit. Man, good thing I wasnt the one interviewing these fucks because I would have some tuffer questions. No way would they just make a simple lying story and I would believe it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

I would like to see the owner press charges against the guy that used the truck for unauthorized use of a vehicle.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

The victim didnt report it to the police.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Have them mow your lawn like this

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's the most annoying website I've seen in a long time, and I visit a lot of new websites every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

All the USAToday-affiliated newspaper sites have that format.  They all suck.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Coldair is now internet-famous
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

How long before he is dancing with the stars?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:12:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't tampering with a mail box a federal charge?

He can be seen on video exposing himself and pissing in public.

Theft maybe?

Tresspassing?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

Also became a Yuuuge salesman for HikVision . Their sales just got boosted exponentially lol, and I was in the market for security cams .
Corsair, if you can pm me info about the apps you use to view, and also having audio with the system as you mentioned in one of the above post.  I'm a noob with security cam systems and was in the market...  much thanks in advance for any help!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:56:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Also became a Yuuuge salesman for HikVision . Their sales just got boosted exponentially lol, and I was in the market for security cams .
Corsair, if you can pm me info about the apps you use to view, and also having audio with the system as you mentioned in one of the above post.  I'm a noob with security cam systems and was in the market...  much thanks in advance for any help!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

If you get the Hikvision NVR, you can use their software to view it.
Download from their website for PC, get it for free in the app store for smartphones.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:08:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Theft maybe?

Tresspassing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Theft maybe?

Tresspassing?

Again, the victim, (Coldair) did not report it to the police.

Look at it this way, if something is not a big deal to the victim, do you really want police harassing them to make a report?

I doubt the postal inspectors want anything to do with this.

If Coldair doesnt report the theft of the sign, the local PD isnt going to waste time and money trying to figure out who this happened to. They have enough to do already.

Same with the public urination....

Coldair has absolutely had the last laugh in this case. Sometimes, the best punishment is not arrest.

I was working secondary at a construction site...I was overnight security. While walking the perimeter, some drunk guys came in and decided to tip over two porta potties. I caught them, and gave them a choice....arrest for property damage, or they could right the porta potties. They chose to right the porta potties instead of being arrested...and went home covered in blue shit from the porta potties.

Justice was served. When the construction guys showed up the next morning, I was asked by the formeman about the blue stain in the dirt and the fact that the porta potties looked like they had been tipped over. I explained the whole thing and he laughed and said he was good with it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:12:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Coldair was not the victim.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:14:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who was?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:30:24 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Who was?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who was?
Who

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:05:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I shudder to think what would happen if /b/ got ahold of this....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would Pepe do?

I shudder to think what would happen if /b/ got ahold of this....

I do know one thing...it would have been EPIC!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:16:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Theft maybe?

TresspIssing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Theft maybe?

TresspIssing?

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:32:52 AM EDT
[#44]

In the comments from that link:

Selfoam  

I actually know the guy who lives there. He deserved every bit of it. He's a thief.
about 9 hours ago (0) ·  (0) reply (0)

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#45]
The owners of the company are amazing people and would never encourage such behavior. They are very generous and loving, and I know are more angry with the employees than the victim of this ignorant descision.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:41:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

Hopefully Coldair will make a totally new devoted thread and list everything he's got in his system down to the type cams, cable, recorder, and other software and share any tips/tricks of it that could save time/money.

Hopefully in time
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:40:55 AM EDT
[#47]

WoW

That is fuckin sad. You're a patient person OP.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:35:05 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
Care to put your money where your mouth is?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:43:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Local newspaper

Naples Daily News

Their smartphone app is pretty nice too, we have 8 restaurants so far with Hikvision systems through an audit service.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:23:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Company isn't ruined.  They will have to deal with phone calls and clean up the reviews for a few days.  The internet has ADHD and gets bored easily.  In a few days this will all be over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://postimg.org/image/58klcxtsz/" target="_blank">http://s13.postimg.org/4vt76rbjb/Screenshot_20160924_095025.png</a>

Company isn't ruined.  They will have to deal with phone calls and clean up the reviews for a few days.  The internet has ADHD and gets bored easily.  In a few days this will all be over.

This. (I haven't read the rest of the thread yet. )

I feel bad for the owner, IF he had nothing to do with it (I assume he didn't).

But damn, dude. Pissing on someone else's property is serious. Don't expect that to go away right away. (I was going to type "evaporate" but then... heh. )

I think (hope) that this will all blow over in a few days. The owner, if he is sincerely apologetic and had nothing to do with the vandalism/pissing, shouldn't be punished forever. The little douches who did the actual pissing need to face some more consequences for a while, though. Pissing on someone else's property, AND drunk driving, should NOT be forgotten so easily.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top