Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 84
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I missed the debates. Watching the clips looks like he kicked asss.

You guys are crybabies.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"This is what God Emperor does:Appears "unprepared."Becomes the apparent underdog (he isn't).Allows MSM media pick him apart.Learns all the objections.Overcomes most of the objections.Seals the deal.MAGA

Perfect sales technique." - Some dude

He speaks the truth

Concur. Page 87 of "Art of the Deal"

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If this is truly for the uninformed and stupid, that may not be a bad play.  

A guy who doesn't attack in front of a child isn't a bad guy to this people I think.

If he planted seeds that result in people learning about her involvement, that is good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After the debate on FOX he said he didn't want to go there with Chelsea and the Family around and I have to give him credit for that.
I am assuming the Bill and his mistress thing.
I thought he did alright didn't expect much but she is still a lying bitch .
I just hope more people seen he wouldn't bring Chelsea into this mess this is the video that should get posted.

He speaks as if Chelsea is some little girl, not a member in the Clinton foundation.
If this is truly for the uninformed and stupid, that may not be a bad play.  

A guy who doesn't attack in front of a child isn't a bad guy to this people I think.

If he planted seeds that result in people learning about her involvement, that is good.

Yeah I don't think he did it that way, though.  He said "I could've brought some stuff up, about bill and his....indiscretions *wink wink* but I didn't because Chelsea was there."

He managed to come off both petty and warm-hearted, and which one will be received will determine the politics of the person who hears it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
its almost like he agreed with her.... i wonder how that could be. he is pro gun right? he said so on his web site...right?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFC

H is pushing gun control to the masses trump can't defend it.

We
Are
Fucked
its almost like he agreed with her.... i wonder how that could be. he is pro gun right? he said so on his web site...right?  

I mean I did think I saw both candidates defending gun control based on lists. I have been drinking though, so maybe I misinterpreted it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure he would have maintained enough composure to argue that "military style guns" account for a tiny fraction of all crime.

Or that her security practices in the state dept were abysmal and completely outside acceptable practices.

That a terrorist watch list being used to deny gun purchases is subverting due process.

and on, and on and on...

Hillary was a big, fat goose ripe for plucking. any 6th grade debate club nerd could have destroyed her completely. Every second I watched this debate I was horrified and literally screaming responses at the TV.

Trump could have slammed the door shut on Hillary, instead he ran out the back door and started yelling at trees and accusing chestnuts of being lazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For those that said Cruz would have done better....How?

He speaks better but he still would have gotten hammered.

I'm pretty sure he would have maintained enough composure to argue that "military style guns" account for a tiny fraction of all crime.

Or that her security practices in the state dept were abysmal and completely outside acceptable practices.

That a terrorist watch list being used to deny gun purchases is subverting due process.

and on, and on and on...

Hillary was a big, fat goose ripe for plucking. any 6th grade debate club nerd could have destroyed her completely. Every second I watched this debate I was horrified and literally screaming responses at the TV.

Trump could have slammed the door shut on Hillary, instead he ran out the back door and started yelling at trees and accusing chestnuts of being lazy.
Haven't seen your shitty avatar in a while.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:39 PM EDT
[#6]
He may be purposely avoiding doing anything that would seem to be an "attack" or "manhandling" Clinton. Her questionable health is a prominent subject and for Trump to blast into her early in the debate might garner him a very negative response.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]
He did fine. Not showing his entire hand. Held his own. Ultimately proved her to be a liar. Setting her up for a potential beatdown of mass proportions.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Trump debated and showed he can talk off the cuff.  She just read prepared statements.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He speaks as if Chelsea is some little girl, not a member in the Clinton foundation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After the debate on FOX he said he didn't want to go there with Chelsea and the Family around and I have to give him credit for that.
I just hope more people seen he wouldn't bring Chelsea into this mess this is the video that should get posted.

He has to walk on ice one good sound bite of him being mean to a woman and it's headline city.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You guys are crybabies.
View Quote

I hear movie previews can be misleading as to how good the movie is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Lets face it.  Trump has played Chess, not Checkers from the very beginning of his campaign and has out maneuvered all the big players!  Don't give up because he could be setting her up for the knockout move come the second or third debate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was working tonight and only got to catch a few minutes of the debate off and on.

Trump came off as a dumbass bafoon.

I hope he does better in the next two debates.

He needs some serious debate prep help.

View Quote

That's what we are all saying.

Yet he is leading in the polls...

I know polls really don't mean a whole lot but I couldn't be more suprised. By the looks of it people REALLY hate Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Full video of the debate.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He has to walk on ice one good sound bite of him being mean to a woman and it's headline city.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That ship already sailed.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He did fine. Not showing his entire hand. Held his own. Ultimately proved her to be a liar. Setting her up for a potential beatdown of mass proportions.
View Quote

What are you talking about?  He was showing her hand the entire debate, trying to get her to look at the circle.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I thought it was sad that I had intelligent rebuttals to her comments and Trump had none. When she said he was hasty to make judgements of people, I would have said like Obama saying the police acted stupidly or Hillary blaming a YouTube video for Benghazi. How does that not just spring to mind instantly? When accusing him of not paying taxes I would have redirected to the Clinton Foundation.  It was easy and he missed every one. WTF? I really am starting to believe he's a plant now.
View Quote

This, I was screaming at my TV every scathing reply he should have and could have made. She left herself wide open.  So many times.

I guess he's not so smart.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My dick is shrunken into my body so far there's just an empty floppy foreskin left behind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My dick is so flacid right now.
Lol I have the strangest soft dick right now  

My dick is shrunken into my body so far there's just an empty floppy foreskin left behind.
sucks to be uncircumcised? but don't be bitter about everything else  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

My dick is so flacid right now.
Lol I have the strangest soft dick right now  

dubs!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump debated and showed he can talk off the cuff.  She just read prepared statements.

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n516/cgrant26/10cq4v6_zpsgozcxzo3.gif
She got beat pretty bad. I wanted him to bring up more scandals, but then ya'll and the media would be mad about that....

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Funny, despite all bitching and moaning, almost every poll/survey taken in the last half hour shows Trump winning the debate.

Yet all you assholes sit here like chicken little, the sky is falling.

Really coming to the conclusion that most of your opinions aren't worth shit.
View Quote
Arfcom as a hive is extremely adept at being plain wrong.

Given that, everyone panicking is actually reassuring to me.

Y'all chill the fuck out, see how it shakes out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You guys are crybabies.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Except there are a lot of impressionable people in this country who are stupid as shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The smugness of the MSM pundits is just winning more votes for Trump.  These people live in a bubble, so out of touch with the mood of the country. It is glorious watching them unwittingly play into the game.

Except there are a lot of impressionable people in this country who are stupid as shit.

Did you hear you can drill the new iPhone so it has a headphone jack?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Honestly, I don't know what to make of this election.   All I can hope is that the country is pissed enough off to just say "fuck it".   The alternative is, and I don't think it is an overstatement, doom.   The man is rambling and incoherent in these events.   He does not electrify me, he doesn't impress me.  But something made him chew through the rest of the pack like shit through a goose.   I just hope that is enough to push him over the top, but in 4 years, if they don't field another unlikeable shrew, it's going to be a shit show all over again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Full video of the debate.

http://youtu.be/jR8E764BIMw
View Quote

Who the fuck would want to watch that again.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What are you talking about?  He was showing her hand the entire debate, trying to get her to look at the circle.

http://media.salon.com/2015/10/donald-trump-debate-10282015-614x412.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.salon.com/2015/10/donald-trump-debate-10282015-614x412.jpg

Well played
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Getting ready for 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how Cruz feels now about endorsement.

Getting ready for 2020.

I hope he stays home.  He co-opted everything that people liked about Rand Paul and left him hanging.  I don't get why people like him so much.  He's got a lot of sliminess to him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I blame Julian Assange for this. Where the fuck where you Wikileaks? We are supposed to have Clinton trying to distract from the bombshell they were going to drop right before the debate. I believed in you Julian.
View Quote

October surprise. Keep,in mind debates 2 and 3 are in October. If he drops it between the 2nd and 3rd ones, they have little time to spin the story.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Have to laugh at quite a few people on here.
They posted awhile back Trump needs to keep his mouth shut every time he opens it he puts his foot in his mouth.
Same people posting now say he should be attacking her ETC ETC. Well pick one already LOL.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Arfcom as a hive is extremely adept at being plain wrong.

Given that, everyone panicking is actually reassuring to me.

Y'all chill the fuck out, see how it shakes out tomorrow.
View Quote

gym007 being convinced he got his ass kicked probably means he'll take a 10 point bounce.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I was working tonight and only got to catch a few minutes of the debate off and on.

View Quote
you only watched a few minutes.  How about you watch the whole thing?  Then tell us your opinion?  You're a well known poster and your informed opinion would be beneficial.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The smugness of the MSM pundits is just winning more votes for Trump.  These people live in a bubble, so out of touch with the mood of the country. It is glorious watching them unwittingly play into the game.

LoL
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Expound
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1        
Quoted:

Quoted:

His bubble comment will turn out to be a TKO before its all over.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Expound
He eluded to the fact that the economy is on life support, that Obama has mishandled the recovery, and that the chairman of the fed hasn't raised interest rates because it would tank what little growth we have.

Basically, he laid the economy at the dems feet. Would have liked it much more cut and dry for the tards.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I'm hysterical? Trump is a loud mouthed buffoon and he has been terrible in every debate he's been in this cycle, yet somehow he "wins" them all. The only answer that makes sense is that our country is full of idiots. Check the results of the last two elections if you don't believe it.  

I see you have 30k+ posts to my 2300 and I have been here a year longer.  

Who's the loud mouth again?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Channeling gym007?

LOL you guys have been predicting his demise for how long now? Yea, you're clueless.
He should have been gone a long time ago. Idiocracy is the only answer.  You're delusional.  

Yet here we are. Get back to me after the election, or I am willing to wager accounts if you like. Not one of you hysterical types have been willing to put up.  Just loud mouthed chicken littles.
I'm hysterical? Trump is a loud mouthed buffoon and he has been terrible in every debate he's been in this cycle, yet somehow he "wins" them all. The only answer that makes sense is that our country is full of idiots. Check the results of the last two elections if you don't believe it.  

I see you have 30k+ posts to my 2300 and I have been here a year longer.  

Who's the loud mouth again?

No you!  
Pathetic

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I agree Hildabeast just called him a womanizer it would of been real bad to throw Chelsea under the bus.

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You guys are crybabies.
View Quote

You missed what was in between the clips
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
you only watched a few minutes.  How about you watch the whole thing?  Then tell us your opinion?  You're a well known poster and your informed opinion would be beneficial.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he covered it. I watched the whole thing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn, i must have watched a different debate from you guys?

I thought he got some pretty good shots in, but could have been better.

He missed a lot of softball's, and got off track on personal issues, but overall did alright.

He looked like the same Trump as always, don't no what people were expecting honestly.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The new ones charge in the microwave too. For real this time, they fixed the firmware that made the old ones melt.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

For all you defeatists, check out the body language between the two. Trump won that hands down. And it does matter, whether you think it does or not.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#43]
58-42 on Time.com for Trump.

395k voted.

I'm fucking shocked.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Expound
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1        
Quoted:
Quoted:
His bubble comment will turn out to be a TKO before its all over.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.

Expound

From what I caught, insinuating that the current "recovery" is just another, very fragile, bubble.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:58 PM EDT
[#45]
So far every online poll I've seen is either 50/50 or for Trump winning the debate

I listened over the radio and didn't watch

I think he could have went a lot harder on her but pulled his punches
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Maybe Trump held back a bit. Or he rambled and prattled on a little, lol. Clinton's health is under scrutiny by pretty much everyone. If Trump were to "viciously" attack her at this first debate, could he possibly be seen as some heartless bastard?

As far as it should have been Cruz up there tonight, Cruz did not stand a snowball's chance in hell going toe-to-toe against Clinton. A Cruz nomination would have guaranteed a Clinton victory. Trump demolished a field of what, 11 other Rep Party candidates. Demolished them. Clinton? She barely managed to "win" the nomination against Sanders. Barely. With DNC chaired by Clinton's meat puppet D.W.Schultz.
View Quote

Cruz would have turned her every which way but loose.  He has spent his whole life getting ready to be on that stage.
You all may hate him but he would have fucked her harder than huma with a 12 inch strapon.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The question is what leaves the lasting impression. Keep in mind humans are irrational but try to think we are rational.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Damn, i must have watched a different debate from you guys?

I thought he got some pretty good shots in, but could have been better.

He missed a lot of softball's, and got off track on personal issues, but overall did alright.

He looked like the same Trump as always, don't no what people were expecting honestly.
View Quote

I had expectations that he would have learned how to do more by now.  He doesn't need to do attention-whoring anymore because it's just he and Clinton up there, not 15 other goofballs.  He's already the center of attention.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#50]
well members of the Orange-itan clan.... you deseve everything you forced on the rest of us...

Trump after the first debate:

Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top