User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Standing?! Woohoo

View Quote

60 or 90 minutes long? I don't see her as having the stamina for either.
She took the day off again today. Will be surprised if she doesn't cancel the debate.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
This will be Hillary
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
damn, maybe I should start and "Official Thread" for the 2nd or 3rd debate right now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
will there be mandatory drug tests and polygraphs?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Imagine being the lab tech processing her urine.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not like some lab tech would be drinking it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
damn, maybe I should start and "Official Thread" for the 2nd or 3rd debate right now.
View Quote

Get in while it's hot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Way too soon for an official thread. This one will be dead by then.
View Quote

LOL.  My first official post to this official thread that has not been locked or nuked from orbit yet.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope Trump has someone intercepting known frequencies that she would be using for her earpiece, and record it.

FHRC 2016

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I won't be able to watch.

My stomach won't allow it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hope Trump has someone intercepting known frequencies that she would be using for her earpiece, and record it.

FHRC 2016

View Quote

Nah, now should a person find those frequencies and make a little amplifying jammer no bigger than an Arduino box.... well wouldn't that be something.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Healthy Hillary Cancels Anther Campaign Fundraiser, this time in North Carolina. She is too jazzed and upbeat to show.

I really do not think she will be able to debate. If I was Trump I would be preparing to debate, but also having a speech ready for  when she bails at the last moment.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:21:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Healthy Hillary Cancels Anther Campaign Fundraiser, this time in North Carolina. She is too jazzed and upbeat to show.

I really do not think she will be able to debate. If I was Trump I would be preparing to debate, but also having a speech ready for  when she bails at the last moment.
View Quote

I don't know how she could.  Any time she is in public for more than 5 minutes she has a cough fit or keels over.  

But it's less than a week away, they are running out of time to get the excuses and spin going.  It's already being promoted on networks, ads sold, etc.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The moderator will be trumps problem.  Not the barbaric bitch of Benghazi.
View Quote

I guess you fell for Trump's lie.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Won't be watching. Would rather watch football, as in soccer, European soccer, played by kids.

The debate will only be a circus filled with clowns.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
not going to happen.

she is going to bail.
View Quote

As much as I would like to see her get her ass handed to her,
I also think you are correct.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While that's true, has anyone seen Huma lately?
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#20]
The first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump promises to be the most watched ever, with an audience that could exceed 100 million people, according to experts interviewed by The Hill.

A debate with an audience that size would be something never seen before in U.S. politics and would be a figure close to what the Super Bowl gets.

The figure would be even more remarkable in an era in which Americans have countless cable and streaming options.

The 1983 finale of “M*A*S*H” is the only television show that has hit the 100 million mark. Last year’s Super Bowl in which the Denver Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers attracted 111.9 viewers, and pop star Katy Perry’s performance at the 2015 Super Bowl had 118.5 million viewers.

In 2012, the first two presidential debates between President Obama and Mitt Romney averaged 66.4 million viewers across broadcast and cable outlets CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, PBS, C-SPAN, Univision and others.

Monday's debate, hosted by NBC News anchor Lester Holt from Hofstra University in New York, will be carried by all of the broadcast networks, the cable news networks, Univision, PBS and a number of streaming options.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/296818-trump-clinton-debate-expected-to-shatter-ratings-records
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I hope trump has a big game changer like some good emails to release or something right before the debates. Due to the media bias he's at a huge disadvantage.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I hope trump has a big game changer like some good emails to release or something right before the debates. Due to the media bias he's at a huge disadvantage.
View Quote

Supposedly wiki was gonna release something big prior to the first debate.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Going to watch, but not the "debate" I want.

It sounds more like an "address" from each candidate.

30 minutes in a can. Yay.
View Quote

Trump will make it interesting.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

The moderator will be trumps problem.  Not the barbaric bitch of Benghazi.
View Quote

Lester Holt is a 'soft touch'
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This will be Hillary
http://i64.tinypic.com/24fjyx0.jpg
View Quote

If we're going in that direction, let's do it right!

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Refreshing that the brains washing isn't 100%. Sadly, its close.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Refreshing that the brains washing isn't 100%. Sadly, its close.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Drudge siren is up, controversy over debate rules.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#30]
If presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slips into a coughing fit or any other medical crisis during Monday's high-stakes debate, she will have to power through, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!

"There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

Debate moderator Lester Holt does not have the authority to cut away from the stage during the epic 90-minute showdown. And microphone audio for either of the candidates is not to be manipulated.

Clinton has experienced severe coughing episodes throughout the election year. During a Labor Day campaign stop she suffered a 4-minute choking marathon.

Monday's throwdown could top out at 100 million viewers, making it the biggest political event in history.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump. The request was quickly rejected. The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

http://drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slips into a coughing fit or any other medical crisis during Monday's high-stakes debate, she will have to power through, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!

"There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

Debate moderator Lester Holt does not have the authority to cut away from the stage during the epic 90-minute showdown. And microphone audio for either of the candidates is not to be manipulated.

Clinton has experienced severe coughing episodes throughout the election year. During a Labor Day campaign stop she suffered a 4-minute choking marathon.

Monday's throwdown could top out at 100 million viewers, making it the biggest political event in history.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump. The request was quickly rejected. The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

http://drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
View Quote

Custom-ordered reason to bail on the debate.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#32]
The real Hillary Clinton — the funny, kind, passionate woman her friends and colleagues insist actually exists — has been missing from public view for so long that even some of her most admiring defenders wonder whether she will ever emerge again.

On the eve of the first presidential debate, Clinton’s campaign is launching a drive to convince voters that she is, well, human. The move, coming just six weeks before the election, is a frank admission that whether it traces to her embarrassingly public marital traumas, or to the arrows aimed at her during the White House years by conservative activists and news reports, or to a lifetime playing the role of the serious, responsible daughter, sister and wife, Hillary Clinton still struggles to be even “likable enough,” as candidate Barack Obama put it during the 2008 campaign.

“It is something that we’re aware of, and it’s a gap that we are seeking to eliminate at all times,” said Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon. “Every week, we are rolling out a new video introducing people to somebody that’s gotten to know Hillary Clinton in a personal capacity.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/is-she-likable-enough/2016/09/23/5c8fd252-80e0-11e6-a52d-9a865a0ed0d4_story.html
View Quote

I'm sure a couple videos showing she can force herself to act like she cares about people will really boost the numbers.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Hillary Clinton's Democratic presidential campaign implored debate moderator Lester Holt to hold Donald Trump accountable for untrue statements during Monday's debate, sending reporters 18 pages of debunked claims by the Republican nominee to tar him as a liar.

"Donald Trump has shown a clear pattern of repeating provably false lies hoping nobody will correct him," said Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton's communications director, during a call with reporters on Friday.

"This warrants a particular focus because his level of lying is unprecedented in American politics. He repeatedly and unabashedly fails to tell the truth to voters."

She then called on Holt to pay close attention to Trump's claims during Monday night's debate in New York and not be afraid to push back, arguing that Clinton can't be the only one doing so.

"For the moderator to let lies that come out of his mouth at this debate to go unchallenged would give Donald Trump an unfair advantage. We do believe it is the role of the moderator in this case to call out those lies and to do so in real time," Palmieri said.

"She will certainly do that and respond when he misrepresents her own record. But given the historic nature of how much Donald Trump lies, it cannot be only on her," Palmieri added of her boss.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297498-clinton-camp-urges-lester-holt-to-push-back-on-false
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#34]
One day to go...
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:36:23 PM EDT
[#36]
No way she backs out at this point.

Hope Donald DESTROYS her.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoqFQHIwUUs&feature=youtu.be

I'm having trouble embedding this.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hillary Clinton's Democratic presidential campaign implored debate moderator Lester Holt to hold Donald Trump accountable for untrue statements during Monday's debate, sending reporters 18 pages of debunked claims by the Republican nominee to tar him as a liar.

"Donald Trump has shown a clear pattern of repeating provably false lies hoping nobody will correct him," said Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton's communications director, during a call with reporters on Friday.

"This warrants a particular focus because his level of lying is unprecedented in American politics. He repeatedly and unabashedly fails to tell the truth to voters."

She then called on Holt to pay close attention to Trump's claims during Monday night's debate in New York and not be afraid to push back, arguing that Clinton can't be the only one doing so.

"For the moderator to let lies that come out of his mouth at this debate to go unchallenged would give Donald Trump an unfair advantage. We do believe it is the role of the moderator in this case to call out those lies and to do so in real time," Palmieri said.

"She will certainly do that and respond when he misrepresents her own record. But given the historic nature of how much Donald Trump lies, it cannot be only on her," Palmieri added of her boss.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297498-clinton-camp-urges-lester-holt-to-push-back-on-false

Reaks of desperation. They are trying to tell the moderator how to moderate. I hope it back fires and he presses her on her lies. I know it won't happen but nice to dream
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link the livestreams in your OP
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Just to give a little perspective on Hillary's health.

This is from August 2011.

This is from a couple of weeks ago.

Yep FIVE years difference

She looks 20 years older than the 2011 pic.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/USZcup7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tENKXHs.jpg

View Quote

She taking steroids? Her entire facial structure is different
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/USZcup7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tENKXHs.jpg

I have no idea, but a blood workup on her would be very interesting.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:14:50 AM EDT
[#45]
In and tagged cause System Message hates competition.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#46]

Latest pre-debate numbers from Nate Silver.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Dear sweet baby Jesus,
     May a coughing fit be upon FHRC tonight.

Amen
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:00:37 AM EDT
[#48]
https://mobile.twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/780169835657519104/video/1

She's still sick, look at her try to navigate the stairs.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/780169835657519104/video/1

She's still sick, look at her try to navigate the stairs.
View Quote

She didn't need a step stool to get into the van so that's an improvement
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Voters are pretty convinced the moderators at the presidential debates scheduled to begin tonight will be helping Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that a plurality (46%) of Likely U.S. Voters believes most moderators will try to help Clinton in the upcoming debates. Only six percent (6%) think they will try to help Trump instead. Just 32% say most of the moderators will try to be unbiased, while 15% are undecided.

Seventy-eight percent (78%) of voters who support Trump think the moderators will try to help Clinton. Most Clinton supporters (56%) say the moderators will try to be unbiased, but 20% say they’ll try to help their candidate. Twelve percent (12%) of Clinton voters think the moderators will try to help Trump, compared to just two percent (2%) of Trump supporters who feel that way.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/voters_see_debate_moderators_giving_clinton_a_helping_hand
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top