BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's great yall are working to help defeat hillary but how the fuck does anyone think cold calling is going to generate any additional votes?
What percentage of people are actually willing to talk to you at all or even pick up the phone? What percentage of those people actually change their mind or weren't going to vote but now are?

No random stranger is going to convince me of anything politically especially not one who annoys me by making my phone ring. I get so many shit calls everyday, one of yall could call me and i'd probably tell you to go fuck yourself if i was in a good mood. It would take someone i actually know having a discussion over a couple of drinks to influence me in the least and even then it wouldn't really effect a current election but just my political philosophy in the future.

View Quote

There's a whole lot of "me" and "I" in your post. Ever consider that the rest of the world isn't like you? No? Huh.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:57:24 AM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Keep calling me during dinner and I'll vote for hillary.
View Quote

Rather than threaten those trying to help you keep you guns, click the link above and join the fray.  Unless, of course, you are going to vote for Hillary anyway.  Being so thin skinned that you would change who you vote for because of a phone call at an inopportune time, you might want to see a Doctor ... you might bleed out the next time you sneeze.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:27:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's great yall are working to help defeat hillary but how the fuck does anyone think cold calling is going to generate any additional votes?
What percentage of people are actually willing to talk to you at all or even pick up the phone? What percentage of those people actually change their mind or weren't going to vote but now are?

No random stranger is going to convince me of anything politically especially not one who annoys me by making my phone ring. I get so many shit calls everyday, one of yall could call me and i'd probably tell you to go fuck yourself if i was in a good mood. It would take someone i actually know having a discussion over a couple of drinks to influence me in the least and even then it wouldn't really effect a current election but just my political philosophy in the future.

View Quote

I am fairly certain that if it didn't work the campaigns would find something else to spend their time & money on to secure success.

As for your percentage questions ... I don't have a clue.

Congratulations!  Another Patriot, die hard gun owner unwilling to give an inch when it comes to the Freedom our ancestors secured for their children and their children's children.  TWO THUMBS UP!

The point is:  You only need ONE (1) more vote than the other team to win a state's electoral votes!  It is about finding and getting one or two more voters per precinct to show up at the polls and vote for Donald J. Trump on Election Day.

Go back to page 1 and read my post (number 21), it is about why calling operations are used.  My math is so impressive my dog Clyde reveres me & my ability to hit moving feathered targets this time of year.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You trumpsters go get it done

I will vote your way but that is it

He's your boy own him. Now get out and get it done.
View Quote

Actually Cruz was my guy!  But, unlike Secretariat in the 1973 Belmont, Ted's horse came up lame before he got to the 3/4 mile post.  The Belmont is a 1.5 miles race.

1973 Belmont

It's time to saddle up!
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am fairly certain that if it didn't work the campaigns would find something else to spend their time & money on to secure success.

Congratulations!  Another Patriot, die hard gun owner unwilling to give an inch when it comes to the Freedom our ancestors secured for their children and their children's children.  TWO THUMBS UP!

The point is:  You only need ONE (1) more vote than the other team to win a state's electoral votes!  It is about finding and getting one or two more voters per precinct to show up at the polls and vote for Donald J. Trump on Election Day.

Go back to page 1 and read my post (number 21), it is about why calling operations are used.  My math is so impressive my dog Clyde reveres me & my ability to hit moving feathered targets this time of year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read your math, sounds great in theory. Have you actually gotten anybody on the trump train with this though? Campaigns are still wasting tons of time and money on tv ads and i'm convinced these do pretty much nothing as well.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I read your math, sounds great in theory. Have you actually gotten anybody on the trump train with this though? Campaigns are still wasting tons of time and money on tv ads and i'm convinced these do pretty much nothing as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While some people may be converted, the point of the effort is to:

(1)  Identify Trump's Supporters & find out if they are interested in voting via an absentee ballot

(2)  Assist the voter in getting an absentee ballot request in the hands of election officials at the local Court House, as well as follow up on the ballots delivery to the voters in question.

(3)  On Election Day make contact with voters & remind them to go vote

(4)  Those that have not voted have local volunteers offer to take voters to their Polling Place

The point of the entire effort is to get your people to the Polling Places and cast their vote for the candidate.

In football 21-21 is a tie. 21-20 has a winner.

It is all about ~~~~~ NOT missing the extra point!

Elections are won by those that show up to vote.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

(1)  Identify Trump's Supporters & find out if they are interested in voting via an absentee ballot

(2)  Assist the voter in getting an absentee ballot request in the hands of election officials at the local Court House, as well as follow up on the ballots delivery to the voters in question.

(4)  Those that have not voted have local volunteers offer to take voters to their Polling Place

The point of the entire effort is to get your people to the Polling Places and cast their vote for the candidate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Elections are won by those who do the counting
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Valid concern if you were to ask me.  When power is involved and who gets the "right" to do whatever they want to call legal is involved, I don't trust any of those S.O.B.s
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I think Trump is going to beat the shit out of That lying bitch.

She should not be in jail she should be under the jail.

But I don't know if that will be enough to win.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#12]
TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok I signed up, don't know where to go from here.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ok I signed up, don't know where to go from here.  
View Quote

Sign in, Click the green "help" button in the middle of the page and watch the videos.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Good job, OP!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good job, OP!
View Quote

Many Thanks!

I have worked on national political campaigns since 1994 and I have never seen this level of excitement in a Presidential Campaign like I am seeing this cycle for Trump!  People see a Trump-Pence bumper sticker and come over and ask where I got it.  People see yard signs and ask where they can get one.  I don't know how many of those that clicked on this thread actually joined The Trump Talk Phone Bank, but, there have been over 4,000 reads,  If 1 out of every 4 equals an active recruit that is 1,000 more joining the team!

From the photos you see of Hillary's campaign rallys and only 60 or 80 show up and Trump fills stadiums, "you can only conclude that Hillary's Campaign is dying in the vine."

Relentless Pursuit by Marveous Marvin Hagler

We need to get Trump's people to the polls.  I think there are 43 days left.

It is time for the Knock Out Punch!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Support for iPhone and iPad coming soon..... really?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Really??
View Quote

Yes!
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#19]
And in!
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Hit.. Notreally sure what I'll be doing with this but I'll definitely help out!
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#21]
lol
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#22]
In!

I drove from Springfield, Missouri to Saint Louis this weekend multiple Trump billboards and signs.

I saw 3 Hillary billboards none where complimentary to Hillary!
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In!

I drove from Springfield, Missouri to Saint Louis this weekend multiple Trump billboards and signs.

I saw 3 Hillary billboards none where complimentary to Hillary!
View Quote

Great!  Here I am in the DFL stronghold of Minnesota.  Last week I drove a circuitous route of roughly 170 miles and saw two Hillary bumper stickers and two lawn signs.  Most of the roads were interstate type roads around the Twin Cities.

It will be an interesting night for the exit polling.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump coming to Bangor Maine, sat. tickets available ONLY if you have a mobile phone with texting I sent two requests, no response, my phone is a landline.

Trump is amateur night.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Many Thanks!

I have worked on national political campaigns since 1994 and I have never seen this level of excitement in a Presidential Campaign like I am seeing this cycle for Trump!  People see a Trump-Pence bumper sticker and come over and ask where I got it.  People see yard signs and ask where they can get one.  I don't know how many of those that clicked on this thread actually joined The Trump Talk Phone Bank, but, there have been over 4,000 reads,  If 1 out of every 4 equals an active recruit that is 1,000 more joining the team!

From the photos you see of Hillary's campaign rallys and only 60 or 80 show up and Trump fills stadiums, "you can only conclude that Hillary's Campaign is dying in the vine."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good job, OP!

Many Thanks!

I don't have bumper stickers on our vehicles or yard signs in my area because they invite vandalism by the "tolerant" party.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't have bumper stickers on our vehicles or yard signs in my area because they invite vandalism by the "tolerant" party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good job, OP!

Many Thanks!

I carry a yard sign in my car window to hold out and up when stopped at traffic lights.

I couldn't go to the Trump rally in Greensboro yesterday as I had to work but I watched it on YouTube. At one point some asshole tries to unfurl an American flag upside down in the middle of Trump's speech and the crowd boos.

I am thinking about going to a local college bar wearing a Trump shirt but I'm afraid I might get in trouble.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I am the guy that complained to the Moderator a few months ago about every other thread in General Discussion was political in nature  and mentioned we have a Politics and Activism forum and then mentioned that I hope you guys & gals have that level of energy for the real campaign.  Additionally, I am the guy that was tracking the Democrats effort to change some Senate Rules that would have prevented the Minority's ally, "the Filibuster" from being used.  You guys made a lot of calls on that move.  I am proud of you!

I am a guy that missed the last target in ATA trap for a score of 99/100.  I'm the guy that shot a 200 prone with 20 Xs, 19 center shots and came in 2nd.

AND I HATE LOSING ELECTIONS!

If you need more than that IM or e-mail me with your phone number and I will call you for more detail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, who the fuck are you?

I am the guy that complained to the Moderator a few months ago about every other thread in General Discussion was political in nature  and mentioned we have a Politics and Activism forum and then mentioned that I hope you guys & gals have that level of energy for the real campaign.  Additionally, I am the guy that was tracking the Democrats effort to change some Senate Rules that would have prevented the Minority's ally, "the Filibuster" from being used.  You guys made a lot of calls on that move.  I am proud of you!

I am a guy that missed the last target in ATA trap for a score of 99/100.  I'm the guy that shot a 200 prone with 20 Xs, 19 center shots and came in 2nd.

AND I HATE LOSING ELECTIONS!

If you need more than that IM or e-mail me with your phone number and I will call you for more detail.

Man!! I like this guy!
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 7:15:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Face it.  Trump is going to get slaughtered.  Any of the other republican candidates (Cruz included) would be up by 5-8 points right now.  But no, republican voters had to %^&# everything up this year by picking the one undisciplined candidate who can't get out of his own way.

Focus on keeping congress.  They can at least be a check on HRC.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Face it.  Trump is going to get slaughtered.  Any of the other republican candidates (Cruz included) would be up by 5-8 points right now.  But no, republican voters had to %^&# everything up this year by picking the one undisciplined candidate who can't get out of his own way.

Focus on keeping congress.  They can at least be a check on HRC.
View Quote

Things aren't that bad. Cruz was my guy but I admit he just kept being mild and not out and out enough...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#30]
I understand how important it is to get voters. unfortunately I cannot participate.

I spent a lifetime hanging out on unsolicited calls. I couldn't bring myself to inflict this  annoyance.  on anyone.

If anybody  response to the call as I do. You get maybe three or four words in

to  interest me. I can't remember that ever happened.

A legitimate call informing me I won Powerball would more than likely be disconnected before the realization that I won.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#31]
... Yes, TRUMP in Arizona now!
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
... Yes, TRUMP in Arizona now!
View Quote

Making America Great Again!  

The game ain't over yet, Relentless Pursuit of Victory, until they surrender.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#33]
... thank you!
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Get out and VOTE.
If you have voted good for you.
If you know someone who needs a ride to vote, help them out.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 12:35:56 AM EDT
[#35]
call centers will still be doing calls, contacting people on lists that have not been recorded as having voted.

If you can still do calls tomorrow, do so please
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#36]
In line at my polling place. I've voted here for over 30 years at various times of the day. Never seen a line before. I hope we're all here to MAGA. I know I am.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I am voting after lunch today.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Polls opened at 7AM for us.  Took the wife and we voted by 7:20.  Place was pretty busy, busier than 2012 when I was a poll watcher.  It was her first election, she registered specifically to "stop that witch".
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Keep calling me during dinner and I'll vote for hillary.
View Quote
you actually answer the phone?

Link Posted: 11/8/2016 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Got my vote in. We'll see if it ends up counting. I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Drove in from cave springs Georgia this morning. Started at 0700, passed up my home in Beaumont, and drove 2 hours past it to go vote in my precinct where I'm registered in Houston, and back home. 4 hour detour after a 10 hour drive, and well worth it!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 4:40:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 4:55:03 AM EDT
[#44]
God gave us one more chance to save the Republic. 
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 5:01:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Never had any doubt

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Thank everybody for all their faith and hard work!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#47]

"merica.

We're back mother fucker!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Thank everybody for all their faith and hard work!
View Quote

You must have missed the thank you I changed the original thread title to yesterday?  I changed to the current title after I woke up this morning at 3;15 a.m.

Hello All and Greetings from Minnesota!  This darn state made me a liar, I thoroughly believed Trump & Co. would take this state.  I have yet to see a total with 100% of the precincts listed, so maybe there is still a chance I can be redeemed.

Needless to say this was a great victory for our country, our Constitution and the ARFCOM/NRA brother & sisterhood.  I wish I knew how many of you signed up for The Trump Talk home based call center.  I know a lot of you looked at the thread and many signed up and called.  I know Mr. Trump understands the part the gun owners of America played in this great win and that he and his campaign appreciate everything that you all have done to make this victory materialize.

Since the NRA convention came to Minnesota in 1994 I have worked on national campaigns for the office of President and other offices as time allowed.  I urge each and every one of you to do the same, days like today become very gratifying.   We as a group need to continue this work not only during elections, but, as good citizens to keep our republic intact and out of the hands of the likes of the Obamas and Clintons of the world and work to get good laws passed and bad stopped!

Perhaps it is the fact that some of my ancestors arrived here three years after the first Jamestown Settlement or maybe it is because a distant relative was on Lexington Green early in the morning of April 19, 1775, and later in the day on the bridge at Concord and on Bunker Hill on June 17, 1775 as well as other battles during that eight year long War for Independence.  I think we as their children and grand-children, we, not only as individuals, but, as a group, can spare a few weeks every four years to work toward that more perfect Union that the founder fathers envisioned.  It is our duty to do so.

With a heartfelt THANK YOU, I remain your brother in arms,

Well done everybody, well done!

Hairy Clipper

p.s.  Give the brave lads at Yuengling Brewery a call and make them America's Favorite Beer!  Yuengling Brewery
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#49]
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top