Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/18/2016 6:33:55 PM EDT

Hello All and Greetings from Minnesota! This darn state made me a liar, I thoroughly believed Trump & Co. would take this state. I have yet to see a total with 100% of the precincts listed, so maybe there is still a chance I can be redeemed.

Needless to say this was a great victory for our country, our Constitution and the ARFCOM/NRA brother & sisterhood. I wish I knew how many of you signed up for The Trump Talk home based call center. I know a lot of you looked at the thread and many signed up and called. I know Mr. Trump understands the part the gun owners of America played in this great win and that he and his campaign appreciate everything that you all have done to make this victory materialize.

Since the NRA convention came to Minnesota in 1994 I have worked on national campaigns for the office of President and other offices as time allowed. I urge each and every one of you to do the same, days like today become very gratifying. We as a group need to continue this work not only during elections, but, as good citizens to keep our republic intact and out of the hands of the likes of the Obamas and Clintons of the world and work to get good laws passed and bad stopped!

Perhaps it is the fact that some of my ancestors arrived here three years after the first Jamestown Settlement or maybe it is because a distant relative was on Lexington Green early in the morning of April 19, 1775, and later in the day on the bridge at Concord and on Bunker Hill on June 17, 1775 as well as other battles during that eight year long War for Independence. I think we as their children and grand-children, we, not only as individuals, but, as a group, can spare a few weeks every four years to work toward that more perfect Union that the founder fathers envisioned. It is our duty to do so.

With a heartfelt THANK YOU, I remain your brother in arms,

Well done everybody, well done!

Hairy Clipper

p.s. Give the brave lads at Yuengling Brewery a call and make them America's Favorite Beer! Yuengling Brewery

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello All!

Now is the time to come to the aid of your country.  It is about six weeks until the election and it is starting to look like Hillary is losing some serious ground.

It is time you guys get mustered in and gear up for the big push, relentless pursuit of every pro-gun voter and some that aren't.

OK, here is what you need to do.

Click on the Trump Talk link below.

Trump Talk link

Click on JOIN NOW on the upper right hand corner, fill in the info needed and try to do the captcha anti bot trap right the first time.

Watch your e-mail for acknowledgment.  Don't forget to check your SPAM folder if you don't get the e-mail quickly.

Your Trump Talk login code will follow.

Then, JUMP in with both feet.  It's crunch time!

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Really??
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Really??
View Quote
Know why Democrats win so much?

They do shit like this.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Really??
View Quote

Yes Really!

Don't be one of the useless doofuses that sit around and do not take an active part in getting a Pro-Gun candidate for President elected.

I don't expect you to remember ancient history, but, in 1994 this kind of effort along with an absentee ballot push to get hunters to vote before they went to the deer camps is what got Pro-Gun Majorities in the House of Reprentatives and the Senate.

Now get off your backside and quit your whining!

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Really??
View Quote

Aw gee, guys.  The noob isn't very enthusiastic .  Guess the cool kids aren't doing this.

Just kidding:  Think I might be making calls for a political candidate for the first time in my life.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Americanism, not globalism!

Quoted:
Tacked
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tacked
View Quote

That was some fine tacking there!
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#8]
In.

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]
In and foing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Just signed up. I was working a part time job doing political calling. But had to quit, it was all push polls lined up for the Dems, and couldn't take it anymore. This, I'll do for free.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:01:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Signed up, verified, awaiting orders
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They do shit like this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really??

They do shit like this.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:24:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They do shit like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really??

They do shit like this.

Yep...

Time to take 'em to school.

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:57:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Signed up
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Been wondering about this myself.  Tag for more info.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#18]
THIS IS HOW WE CAN CATCH UP.  DONT BE FOOLED INTO INACTION.    HILLARY'S  PEOPLE WERE OUT IN FORCE
THIS WEEKEND,   I SAW THEM REGESTERING VOTERS AT THE LOCAL LIBRARY AND DOOR KNOCKING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD,

DO YOUR PART!
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 7:46:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Tag for what?  Link take 30 seconds to fill out!

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Just to get an idea of what goes on:

Minnesota has 4121 voting precincts.

If the Anti-Gun Group contacts 300 people in each precinct and can get them to their polling place and they vote they will have a vote count of 1,236,300 * that is one million, two hundred thirty six thousand, three hundred votes.

Now, if your Pro-Gun Group contacts 299 people in each precinct your vote count is 1,232,179 * that is one million, two hundred thirty two thousand, one hundred seventy nine votes.

Anti-Gun Total  1,236,300
Pro-Gun Total   1,232,179

DO the math!  The Anti-Gun voters have 4,121 more votes than the Pro-Gun!  Guess what?  YOU LOOSE!  The Anti-Gunners get all 10 Electoral College Votes.  That is a 20 vote swing in the Electoral College. 10 votes that they have and 10 votes that we don't!

The Parties try to get at least one or two more voters to the polls in each precinct knowing that it will affect the total.  AND you only need 1 more vote than the other guy to get all the Electoral Votes in Minnesota!

Get your Pro-Gun friends signed up.  You can do this from home and don't have to drive to some phone bank.  Be motivated and call XX number of people every day.  You will make a difference.  Offer them a ride to the polls and drive them if you need to!  Absentee ballots are available in most states.  Nursing homes are a great place to find voters, libraries, stores, etc.  You guys are resourceful, you can find them anywhere!

The election results are determined by those that bother to show up!  If you don't vote, you don't count!  If you bring a like minded voter to the polls it is like getting counted twice.

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tacked

Yeah but the more democratic of us would find it tacky.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#22]
I signed up, not sure what I'm doing though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Really??
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#24]
loosing vs. losing. gRammer matErs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They do shit like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really??

They do shit like this.

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
loosing vs. losing. gRammer matErs.
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHA!  Thanks for the proofreading.  At my age and sloooowing reflexes I am lucky if I only get two or three character repeats when I touch a key on this laptop computer.  I fixed it.  TNX . ... 73,
Bill

DID YOU SIGN UP YET?
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#27]
In!
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Do you want to get life time customers?

Because this is how you get life time customers.

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#29]
OP, who the fuck are you?
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Hit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#31]
the foreigner said hillary's not going to lose

seemed quite confident

maybe some of the same shit as when he ran
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Do you want to get life time customers?

Because this is how you get life time customers.

View Quote

At my age, if you mean my lifetime customers, they might only need to be signed up for an hour or two.  Like they say, "Don't buy green bananas."

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
OP, who the fuck are you?
View Quote

I am the guy that complained to the Moderator a few months ago about every other thread in General Discussion was political in nature  and mentioned we have a Politics and Activism forum and then mentioned that I hope you guys & gals have that level of energy for the real campaign.  Additionally, I am the guy that was tracking the Democrats effort to change some Senate Rules that would have prevented the Minority's ally, "the Filibuster" from being used.  You guys made a lot of calls on that move.  I am proud of you!

I am a guy that missed the last target in ATA trap for a score of 99/100.  I'm the guy that shot a 200 prone with 20 Xs, 19 center shots and came in 2nd.

AND I HATE LOSING ELECTIONS!

If you need more than that IM or e-mail me with your phone number and I will call you for more detail.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I was hoping someone would give some details (an area which the site is a little short on) and be able to answer a few questions, but no dice, so I went ahead and signed up and found out for myself.

Once you have your account approved you can log in and the first thing you should do is click "help" where you will be taken to a series of videos that explain the process.

Basically, all you do is connect to their system via PC or by telephone, and their system dials all the numbers for you.  All you need to do is read the script, check the responses and that's it.  One of my concerns was that I didn't want to use my own phone number but with the way you have it set up you don't have to.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Did this last election for a congressman that was running. Man some people get upset when you call them
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:50:22 PM EDT
[#37]
How many calls do you guys have in

Just got my approval email. Is it illegal to make my workers do this tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They do shit like this.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 3:15:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Really??
View Quote

Really?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well, I was hoping someone would give some details (an area which the site is a little short on) and be able to answer a few questions, but no dice, so I went ahead and signed up and found out for myself.

Once you have your account approved you can log in and the first thing you should do is click "help" where you will be taken to a series of videos that explain the process.

Basically, all you do is connect to their system via PC or by telephone, and their system dials all the numbers for you.  All you need to do is read the script, check the responses and that's it.  One of my concerns was that I didn't want to use my own phone number but with the way you have it set up you don't have to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pilotman,

I am glad you posted this!  Between Vet visits with the dogs, my own Dr. appointments, a funeral and a need to fill the larder I am afraid I have been a bit unorganized the last few days.  I don't know how long this type of system has been out there and perhaps this is what the Dems have used the couple of cycles, but, it is pretty cool.

It seems to be somebody's version of the Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) integrated with a random number generator and a logging program.    As long as your computer has a microphone and speaker that works all that is needed is an internet connection.  It even lets you set a goal and it tracks your progress towards that goal.  It is very impressive in it's simplicity for the user to operate.  It even does a system check for you before you start calling.

I was half way expecting a somewhat long learning curve.  The tutorial videos are short (about a minute long) to the point, and above all E-A-S-Y!  Heck, even an old guy like me can do it.  If a person can log on to ARFCOM and start a thread or post in one they already have the technical skills.  That only leaves the ability to talk in coherent phrases in question.  They even give you a script!

OOOPS! Reading and following directions could be a problem ...

Back at it!

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Tag for home!
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Website doesn't allow me to log in. Ah maybe I'm not approved yet.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Lolno
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Website doesn't allow me to log in. Ah maybe I'm not approved yet.
View Quote

That may very well be the case.  It took me about two days over the weekend before I got my approval.  I suspect that they have been getting flooded with registrations.  Now that ARFCOM's Special Projects Recruits are getting mustered in we will have to get Al Gore to make the Internet bigger, faster and all-knowing!
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Keep calling me during dinner and I'll vote for hillary.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
THIS IS HOW WE CAN CATCH UP.  DONT BE FOOLED INTO INACTION.    HILLARY'S  PEOPLE WERE OUT IN FORCE
THIS WEEKEND,   I SAW THEM REGESTERING VOTERS AT THE LOCAL LIBRARY AND DOOR KNOCKING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD,

DO YOUR PART!
View Quote

I am doing my part.  Our first selectman asked me to write a letter to the paper asking residents to stop stealing Hillary Clinton lawn signs.  

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Lolno
View Quote

We didn't expect much from you.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#48]
It's great yall are working to help defeat hillary but how the fuck does anyone think cold calling is going to generate any additional votes?
What percentage of people are actually willing to talk to you at all or even pick up the phone? What percentage of those people actually change their mind or weren't going to vote but now are?

No random stranger is going to convince me of anything politically especially not one who annoys me by making my phone ring. I get so many shit calls everyday, one of yall could call me and i'd probably tell you to go fuck yourself if i was in a good mood. It would take someone i actually know having a discussion over a couple of drinks to influence me in the least and even then it wouldn't really effect a current election but just my political philosophy in the future.

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#49]
No.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#50]
You trumpsters go get it done

I will vote your way but that is it

He's your boy own him. Now get out and get it done.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top