BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From RCP

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 40, Trump 41, Johnson 7, Stein 5 Trump +1
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 41 Clinton +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 40, Trump 43, Johnson 6, Stein 3 Trump +3
View Quote

soooooooooo

Trump?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Shows Ohio as a tie.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

soooooooooo

Trump?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From RCP

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 40, Trump 41, Johnson 7, Stein 5 Trump +1
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 41 Clinton +2
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 40, Trump 43, Johnson 6, Stein 3 Trump +3

soooooooooo

Trump?

Yes please.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

soooooooooo

Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From RCP

soooooooooo

Trump?

Goddamn well better be
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#6]
CNN's latest poll has Trump up by 4% in Ohio, that also means he will win FL and NC.

Hillary campaign is in panic mode here in FL.  Obama won FL by less than 1% during Obamamania...no way Hillary is winning it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CNN's latest poll has Trump up by 4% in Ohio, that also means he will win FL and NC.

Hillary campaign is in panic mode here in FL.  Obama won FL by less than 1% during Obamamania...no way Hillary is winning it.
View Quote

People also keep claiming she has PA locked up. She is spending a shit ton of money on commercials right now here and so is he. I saw a new AD aimed at women featuring Ivanka.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
 .< - - - gets flag for excessive celebration
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

People also keep claiming she has PA locked up. She is spending a shit ton of money on commercials right now here and so is he. I saw a new AD aimed at women featuring Ivanka.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good...VA is lost though.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

never give up the ship!

Vote.  Tell your friends to vote.  WHo knows what will happen?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

never give up the ship!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

never give up the ship!

yep, I'm still voting
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

yep, I'm still voting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

never give up the ship!

yep, I'm still voting

I wouldn't put any money on the bet that she'll get Virginia. The only reason that Virginia has been Dimocrat the last two presidential elections has been because of the massive turnout of the black community in Va simply overwhelming the lackluster support of the last two RINO GOPers. They will not be turning out like that this time because there is no black on the ticket. And, the support of the GOP nominee this time is astounding, and welcomed.

I'm telling everyone I even see to vote Trump. We'll see.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wouldn't put any money on the bet that she'll get Virginia. The only reason that Virginia has been Dimocrat the last two presidential elections has been because of the massive turnout of the black community in Va simply overwhelming the lackluster support of the last two RINO GOPers. They will not be turning out like that this time because there is no black on the ticket. And, the support of the GOP nominee this time is astounding, and welcomed.

View Quote

I hope you're right, but we are infested with NOVA filth at never before seen levels now
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm hoping this will be a repeat of 1980.  

- The people that wanted "Change" got out and voted.  

- Other people stayed home.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I hope you're right, but we are infested with NOVA filth at never before seen levels now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't it the truth. But, on the bright side, a lot of those knuckleheads are followers of the Mocca Messiah and/or parasites (ie Friends of Ocommie) and will be leaving when he does. If Trump gets in, there's going to be a yuuuuge dump in the number of beltway bandits & lobbyists. And, real estate prices are going to tank hugely in NOVA.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm hoping this will be a repeat of 1980.  
- The people that wanted "Change" got out and voted.  
- Other people stayed home.  
View Quote

Just like Brexit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not.  

The Cuccinelli and Gillespie races wound up much closer than the fraudulent polls were saying.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#20]

and this is the sampling
of 291 Democrats, 235 Republicans and 271 people who called themselves either "independents" or "other."
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

and this is the sampling
of 291 Democrats, 235 Republicans and 271 people who called themselves either "independents" or "other."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

and this is the sampling

Undecided voters are the big unknown.  I've heard several commentators state that undecided voters are a myth, because practically zero people don't know who they will vote for.  This is true.  Undecided voters know who they would vote for.  They just haven't decided whether or not to vote at all.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#22]
no one is excited to vote for Hillary.  people actual want to vote for trump.  let the msm keep telling them Hillary has it sewed up.  no one will vote for her if they can avoid it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
no one is excited to vote for Hillary.  people actual want to vote for trump.  let the msm keep telling them Hillary has it sewed up.  no one will vote for her if they can avoid it.
View Quote

I see signs of this locally- literally.

The Dems in the area often have yard signs for Dem candidates for state senate and congress but Hillary signs are curiously absent.

Yard signs are not an accurate measure of sentiment but they are indicative of the level of excitement a candidate can muster.

Hilldog is a shrew and her smile is creepier than a demented jack o' lantern.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

and this is the sampling
View All Quotes
Quoted:

and this is the sampling

Does that reflect reality? Serious question?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and this is the sampling

it appears
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#27]
If you look at the latest poll for North Carolina it shows Hillary up by 3 points...

Race/Topic                                                                                              PollResults                Spread

North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. JohnsonPPP (D)Clinton 47, Trump 44, Johnson 4Clinton +3

If you look at the polling spread and who was polled you see this. Of the people that were polled 48% voted for Obama in the last election and 46% voted for Mitt Romney.

In the 2012 election the actual split was 50.6% Romney and 48.4% Obama.  That means that the Republicans in North Carolina were under polled by at least 4%.

In this poll Hillary is only winning by 3%. Since the Republicans are under polled by 4%, If they were polled in numbers representing the actual demographic, Trump would be up by at least 1%.

In my eyes Trump looks like he's leading North Carolina.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#28]
The polls are another propaganda arm of the Globalists.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

1 Word.
Brexit.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wonder if the voting machines are too...
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#31]
don't let their demoralization tactics work - embrace your rage, vote trump
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I embraced any more rage, blood would shoot out my ears. In fact, it still might.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1 Word.
Brexit.

https://i.sli.mg/xnhddV.png

http://i.imgur.com/NbxIGZr.png

LOL at the Cubs and field goals.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If I embraced any more rage, blood would shoot out my ears. In fact, it still might.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

good, go squirt that shit on someone else and make them rage too
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

it appears
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and this is the sampling

it appears

Those Azn numbers surprise me. Maybe it's just Texas, or maybe it's just Flips, but most of them I know lean Republican. This usually starts right after they find out what the "FICA" and "Federal" on their pay stub is about.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

best thing ive read all day

FHRC
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:01:26 PM EDT
[#37]
The IBD/TIPP poll shows Trump up by 2% over Hillary.  It's still a race.  

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-clinton-in-dead-heat-as-race-hits-final-two-week-stretch-ibdtipp-poll/
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Professor Helmut Norpoth of New York’s Stony Brook University has correctly predicted the last five elections, and he claims his
model shows an 87% chance that Trump wins in November.  

http://canadafreepress.com/article/new-york-professor-with-solid-track-record-of-presidential-predictions-87-c
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#39]
We know Hillary used BS polls to try and drive down voter enthusiasm for Bernie, so what makes anyone else think she and the media are not trying to do the same now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We know Hillary used BS polls to try and drive down voter enthusiasm for Bernie, so what makes anyone else think she and the media are not trying to do the same now.
View Quote

This exactly.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#41]
87% ?  That's some serious positive juju.  It's like the derp that is GD is destined to be in the Whitehouse
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#42]
He's probably a member here.        
Quoted:

87% ?  That's some serious positive juju.  It's like the derp that is GD is destined to be in the Whitehouse
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She has been playing 2 or 3 different commercials in TN.   Why the hell would she waste advertising dollars on TN if she had this thing locked up?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:22:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

She has been playing 2 or 3 different commercials in TN.   Why the hell would she waste advertising dollars on TN if she had this thing locked up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am no detective, but I think I have a clue. She is not got a damn thing locked up yet and worse I think it is likely dawning on some people that she is as likely to lose as to win.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#45]
CNN starting to adjust?

Clinton leads by 5 heading in to final two weeks   (49-44)

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/24/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/

They had her up by 12 yesterday

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits   (50-38)

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/

Funny, in today's story, I don't think they used the word "gaining" one time, despite a 7 point swing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thus it will the prophecized in the book of Arf, that the spray tan jesus, the mango messiah, will be elevated on high to the house that is white.  The rivers will turn salty with the tears of the hated liberal.  And all across the land, the Arf with rejoice; and bask in the glory of the coming salad days.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Thus it will the prophecized in the book of Arf, that the spray tan jesus, the mango messiah, will be elevated on high to the house that is white.  The rivers will turn salty with the tears of the hated liberal.  And all across the land, the Arf with rejoice; and bask in the glory of the coming salad days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Arfcom will love Trump until he bans some firearm/ammo imports.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I sure fucking hope so.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm getting worried. I am going to vote Trump so hard it hurts but I am still really nervous about this.

Way too much hinges on a race that is so close.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top