Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 4/29/2001 9:18:19 PM EDT
I always thought that the dogs just ran down the foxes and then the people had to shoot them. I had no idea that the dogs killed them. Anyways people were talking about how mean it is to a fox and how all of this is very cruel. I think that people need to start raising there kids so they grow up like men and women. People now days are so much more caring about things like this. I love to hunt and I will raise my boys to be men not women, and if I have girls they will grow to be women that don't make an opinion about things they have never experienced.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:07:43 PM EDT
I saw it. It pissed me off - for two reasons. 1. I don't like foreign people. I esp. don't like rich pompous foreign people. I would love beat some british azz after watching those "Tops" sip wine and participate in 'sport'. 2. This is no different than cock fighting or dog fighting among 'common folk'. I think it is funny that in the US we think that childern that enjoy causing harm to small animals have a great chance of becoming violent asocial freaks. What I got from the story is that cruelty toward a defenseless animal by other animals that will kill it if they catch it - purely for the enjoyment of humans - is just fine if you are part of the privileged class. I am still pissed. That one (Sir assmuncher)bastard's argument was that if they couldn't keep on hunting the foxes with the hounds - he would have to shoot all the hounds. I would love to tune him up a bit!!
Top Top