Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 128
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I am anxious to see how the ammo making stuff is gonna turn out... Kinda biased cause I just got a new turret press
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Well had my coffee now ,I have to go outside while  its still sunny and prepare
.my expansive backyard. for the impending monster storm.
shouldn't take too long 15x  60  put some potted plants in the garage

tied down the  deck furniture.
was able to get all necessary food and gas yesterday. it would be a nightmare trying to do it today.
the only thing it really gets me is if the power goes out, I can run everything except AC.
well I can run AC in one room so everybody sits in that watching TV and I can keep the computers out this year
of two of those battery-powered car jumpers rigged to 'a 20 6v battery bank , they work as the controller keeping them hot
and dispersing power outlets for computers  all running on DC
and of course my obsolete (ham radio but it is fun so it keeps us busy) cell  phone much easier.
Nine years ago I  paid  $7000  for Accordion storm shutters. and have never had to close them.
 hoping for the same this time around.

Hope everybody makes it through  safe. and no damage to your property.
even small storms are dangerous if this one comes  inland it could be devastating.
hopefully the Gulfstream pushes it along,

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spartacus2002:
Not if you want those strong legs working for you and can cow those legs into submission via threat of another's death.

Shit, if I were Negan and it was real life and not a show, I'd say "Abraham, you are it.  But I'm not gonna kill you.  You're gonna stay alive and work for me instead.  And if you buck me, I'm killing you and one of your friends to, chosen at random, maybe two or three of them depending on how I'm  feeling that day.. Rick, my man, if your people in Alexandria give me any shit, I will kill your buddy Abraham and at least one of your people.  End of discussion."

Being a warlord is serious business!
View Quote

Threats may make for tension, but they don't make for drama. Rick's group already had their warnings, this is the time for sending messages.

And nothing sends a better message than killing what appears to be your strongest / bravest guy. Because after all Negan is a strongman trope, and strong men know to watch out for other strong men. Kind of like the Mongols, kill all the men who can stand against you and the boys and women fall in line.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TNC:
No one reads instructions.
View Quote

... only fitting, seeing as Negan IS "Killing in the Name" after all.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HardShell:

I don't think so.

Click To View Spoiler

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HardShell:
Originally Posted By Silver_Surfer:
In  
My guess

Click To View Spoiler

I don't think so.

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#6]
HOLY SHIT!

King Ezekiel & Shiva!!

That is fucking awesome!
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I really think it is Glenn, and then Maggie has a miscarriage.
Pushing her way the fuck off the deep end.

She has probably taken more abuse from the writers than anyone, dad, sister, and now husband, all dying before her eyes.. Then throw in the loss of her baby(show does not need the addition of another infant).

Poor Gene.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JTHM242:
I really think it is Glenn, and then Maggie has a miscarriage.Pushing her way the fuck off the deep end.
She has probably taken more abuse from the writers than anyone, dad, sister, and now husband, all dying before her eyes.. Then throw in the loss of her baby(show does not need the addition of another infant).

Poor Gene.
View Quote

I can actually see that happening.

A pissed Gene is one thing, but a pissed Maggie would probably be better for the show in the long run.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TNC:
No one reads instructions.
View Quote

No one knows who is getting the bat yet so no spoilers just guesses. One thing for sure, someone is right

After the Comedian took the first swing he said something like " you took that better than I thought"  which seemed to indicate he chose someone he thought was weak. Woman, or billy ray Cyrus?
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#11]
It better not be Daryl. My daughter will go apeshit.

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JsARCLIGHT:

A pissed Gene is one thing, but a pissed Maggie would probably be better for the show in the long run.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JsARCLIGHT:
Originally Posted By JTHM242:
I really think it is Glenn, and then Maggie has a miscarriage.Pushing her way the fuck off the deep end.

Poor Gene.

It will be Glenn. Because the comics and he was the only one to see the wall of heads bashed in when he was killing Neagans men while they slept. There was no other reason for that scene as he never shared what he saw with the group.

I think I just about covered everyone now
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:33:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stfm] [#13]
NEW Gean,  is a big guy compared to the others,
doesn't know  he can go from bad ass  to   pussy at the swing of bat.

the argument for Megan is strong  she can  definitely be hard cores,

the last we  saw she  was tired of all of it .

losing Glen and the child would push her over the top and she would kill any moving thing

And give no mercy    O  thats  other show
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:42:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stfm] [#14]
Sasha Getting the best we make is abe go off  and get killed.

Sasha hasn't been with him long enough to care if he gets killed to protect yourself.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Carol's quote made me raff:

"I don't know what the hells going on in the most wonderful way."
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Spoiler

I don't know how to use the spoiler option.

I know who didn't get the bat

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2535660
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I think I'm working the night of the season premiere....

In for the discussion.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 8:07:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MaxxII:
I think I'm working the night of the season premiere....

In for the discussion.
View Quote

When is the premier ?
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 11:34:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HardShell] [#19]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By hotbiggun42:
Spoiler

View Quote

treadmill
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#21]
New sneak peak from the S7 premiere;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k4gsUmw7lU

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Why would the guy let Rick live?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Based on the trailer I'm thinking it's Daryl or Abe. The blood splatter on Rick's face is on the right side suggesting it was someone to his right. Maggie and Abe are to his immediate right. Glen is all the way on the end. Negan also talks about a "right hand man" and wonders  if the person he just killed was Ricks' right hand man. Pretty much makes it certain he killed a male character. Darryl is Rick's right hand man but Abe looks and carries himself like he could be 2nd in command. There is also a tan shirt or blanket lying on the ground and Darryl had a similar shirt or blanket draped over his shoulder.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hotbiggun42] [#24]
Originally Posted By AJ1018:
Based on the trailer I'm thinking it's Daryl or Abe. The blood splatter on Rick's face is on the right side suggesting it was someone to his right. Maggie and Abe are to his immediate right. Glen is all the way on the end. Negan also talks about a "right hand man" and wonders  if the person he just killed was Ricks' right hand man. Pretty much makes it certain he killed a male character. Darryl is Rick's right hand man but Abe looks and carries himself like he could be 2nd in command. There is also a tan shirt or blanket lying on the ground and Darryl had a similar shirt or blanket draped over his shoulder.
View Quote

Look up three posts and click the link.

Oops look up 4 posts now
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#25]

treadmill
View All Quotes
Spoiler

treadmill

Meaning?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:19:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By Bikerdoc:

Im in for season 7 of tactical error, bad decisions, stupid plots, and all around jerkoffedness.

But I love to complain so there is that
View Quote
Pretty much this. I've invested too much time to stop watching now. And it is entertaining.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:41:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AJ1018] [#28]

Oops look up 4 posts now
View All Quotes

Oops look up 4 posts now

I saw your earlier post. I got a different impression from reading that. If the actor signed on to do a movie that makes me think it's more likely to be him getting killed off since he will need time for the movie. He says his co star would be good on the show. Doesn't necessarily indicate his character will continue on the show just that he thinks his friend could play a character on TWD.

I like Daryl so I hope you are right but the signs seem to be pointing his way to me. It's him or Abe imho with the "right hand man" talk and the shirt on the ground making me suspect there will be less cross bow action in future episodes. Might need to start prepping for riots.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By dsteelman:
It better not be Daryl. My daughter will go apeshit.

View Quote

Me too

I don't know how much deviation there will be from the comics... I say Glenn. I don't want to lose to lose anyone.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 11:47:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hotbiggun42] [#30]

I saw your earlier post. I got a different impression from reading that. If the actor signed on to do a movie that makes me think it's more likely to be him getting killed off since he will need time for the movie. He says his co star would be good on the show. Doesn't necessarily indicate his character will continue on the show just that he thinks his friend could play a character on TWD.

I like Daryl so I hope you are right but the signs seem to be pointing his way to me. It's him or Abe imho with the "right hand man" talk and the shirt on the ground making me suspect there will be less cross bow action in future episodes. Might need to start prepping for riots.
View All Quotes

Oops look up 4 posts now

You could be right but why would he want Flanery to join him if he's already killed off  Guess we will find out.
Whoever it is I hope it's a main character, Rick, Daryl, Carl,  it's a Zombie show kill them all!

Reedus also told the same reddit user he would love Boondock Saints co-star, Sean Patrick Flanery, to join him on The Walking Dead. Reedus said

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#31]
ETA:  The following is merely my guess, after much analysis.  

Maggie got killed by Negan and Lucille.  

Possibly SGT Abraham too.

But I think, at a minimum, it's Maggie.

Glenn lives.  Season 7 is about how Maggie's death changes Glenn from a good man into The Punisher.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:52:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Nope
No way Glenn stays down if / when Maggie gets the bat. And Negan isn't going to let him jump up and be tackled / restrained. Its about sending a message. YOU DONT CHALLENGE ME. Plus he is smart enough to know he could NEVER turn his back on a man whose wife and unborn child he killed. Maggie and Glenn both get beat to death.
That's going to make America throw up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

Glenn lives.  Season 7 is about how Maggie's death changes Glenn from a good man into The Punisher.

Nope
No way Glenn stays down if / when Maggie gets the bat. And Negan isn't going to let him jump up and be tackled / restrained. Its about sending a message. YOU DONT CHALLENGE ME. Plus he is smart enough to know he could NEVER turn his back on a man whose wife and unborn child he killed. Maggie and Glenn both get beat to death.
That's going to make America throw up.

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:07:33 AM EDT
[#33]
In for the shit show!
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:00:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Click2Boom] [#34]
After watching the trailer.

My prediction:

Abe gets it first to take out Rick's presumed right hand man - the only other big healthy male.  Abe's fatalistic storyline has been in the process of wrapping up for some time.  The flashbacks, the reckoning.

But that's not enough warlord shock value. It's too expected by the other characters after Abe's staredown, and you don't play eenie meemie with Lucy unless you want shock value.  So he takes out Maggie too.  

Obviously this will make Glen FO, and we are presented with the sight of a hidden axe.  Daryl was best positioned to hide something like that under his blanket, and was probably making winks at Glen so Glen could grab it. Perhaps before Maggie was struck down, splashing blood on Rick's face  (she's to his immediate right).

But obviously the axe doesn't land a blow, it's possible it got tangled in the blanket, or negan's man took out Glen before he could advance more than a step or so, and it's possible they took out Daryl too.

Remember, there are 11 people in the lineup, so when Negan is reveling in the decrease in Rick's group size, it would be perfectly reasonable if that number was now 8 or perhaps 7, if Daryl got it.

So, in order of death:
-Abe
-Maggie
-Glen

-Daryl  (maybe?)

They show the spot next to Rick where Maggie definitely was and Abe at least partially was, and it's just a bunch of blood and hamburger meat.  

They show an axe that one of the characters was hiding, they show a blanket.

At least 3 people die.  There's no way around it.  11 goes to 8.

Rick
Coral
Michonne
NewGene
Sasha
That other chick
The newish gay dude scout
Perhaps 1 of Daryl or Gene

And then the people back at the homestead, preacher man, Judith, Carol somewhere, etc.  

It will be pretty grim.  If they kill Maggie and not Glen, it becomes more about Glen vs Negan than Rick.  This is Rick's battle.  Glen and Maggie have suffered for their love so much- they die together and it's done.  Glen/Daryl are also the most likely to come with an axe out of nowhere.  Michonne is between glenn/Daryl and abe/Maggie, but she's wearing tight clothing; she's not hiding the axe.  The axe is hidden in Daryls bloody blanket. And it would make the most sense for Glen to charge with it while Lucy is getting Maggie.

Rick's crew all together is a formidable unit that took out a bunch of Negan's crews.  Dropping 2 or 3 of Rick's best people and theyre still a decent raiding/farming asset to pad Negan's coffers, but less of a "military" threat.  

Of course if I were a warlord I would have struck Rick right down when he said he was gonna kill me and taken a permanent hostage or two, but this is all about Rick vs Negan now.  Rick's journey to Negan's camp was not unlike Conrad taking his character to Kurz.  Meandering. Exposed. No turning back.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:21:09 AM EDT
[#35]
I think I'll go with Gene.

Popular character but his going could set Maggie off, as well as most of the others. And Maggie became cold blooded at the end of last season.

The dumpster bullshit was enough. I like Gene but I bet he's gone, if only for showing weakness to Negan.

I vote Gene meets his demise.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 2:32:57 AM EDT
[#36]

Meaning?
View All Quotes
Spoiler

treadmill

Meaning?

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 3:34:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 3:51:17 AM EDT
[#38]
The only one that makes sense is Glen.  Period.  The fake death stuff to get the audience used to the idea of him dying and then the big cliffhanger plus the comics storyline.  He dead.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:47:04 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

That's my guess.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 7:42:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GLOCKENNBOOMER] [#40]
In the comics Rick gets his hand cut off by The Governor I think. All Negans talk about right hand man and the deal with the axe makes me think that Negan is gonna chop Ricks hand off in the trailer

It's gonna be Darryl or Abe with a strong leaning toward Darryl just because of the blanket laying on the ground
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Negan has Rick right where Rick wants him. Rick infiltrated right to the core of Negan's empire along with his best assault team.  Rick walks out of the trailer carrying Negan's head and takes over the Negan empire. Classic TWD bait and switch. They build this up then short-circuit the entire story line.

Too bad about Maggie, though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:19:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fooboy] [#42]
Don't underestimate Carol...

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Most speculation I've read think it will be Glenn and Abe.

I could see Maggie dying, but that would abruptly end her miscarriage subplot.  Wouldn't make a lot of sense, unless they're afraid to officially kill a pregnant woman on TV.  I don't see why they'd care though, since they've killed several kids on the show.

Darryl would cause the most impact.  His rivalry with Dwight is another subplot though, so I don't think it makes much sense either.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:46:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By USPcompact:
Present.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By GLOCKENNBOOMER:
In the comics Rick gets his hand cut off by The Governor I think. All Negans talk about right hand man and the deal with the axe makes me think that Negan is gonna chop Ricks hand off in the trailer

It's gonna be Darryl or Abe with a strong leaning toward Darryl just because of the blanket laying on the ground
View Quote

I don't think Rick is going to lose his hand. Kirkman has said several times that he regrets doing that in the comics and sees the show as a chance to change the things he did in the comics that he wished he had done differently.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Mr_Fenrir:

I don't think Rick is going to lose his hand. Kirkman has said several times that he regrets doing that in the comics and sees the show as a chance to change the things he did in the comics that he wished he had done differently.
View All Quotes

I doubt Rick will lose his hand either.  If the show ever kills Rick off though, I bet they would chop his hand off as a tribute to the comics.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By Click2Boom:

After watching the trailer.

My prediction:

Abe gets it first to take out Rick's presumed right hand man - the only other big healthy male.  Abe's fatalistic storyline has been in the process of wrapping up for some time.  The flashbacks, the reckoning.

But that's not enough warlord shock value. It's too expected by the other characters after Abe's staredown, and you don't play eenie meemie with Lucy unless you want shock value.  So he takes out Maggie too.  

Obviously this will make Glen FO, and we are presented with the sight of a hidden axe.  Daryl was best positioned to hide something like that under his blanket, and was probably making winks at Glen so Glen could grab it. Perhaps before Maggie was struck down, splashing blood on Rick's face  (she's to his immediate right).

But obviously the axe doesn't land a blow, it's possible it got tangled in the blanket, or negan's man took out Glen before he could advance more than a step or so, and it's possible they took out Daryl too.

Remember, there are 11 people in the lineup, so when Negan is reveling in the decrease in Rick's group size, it would be perfectly reasonable if that number was now 8 or perhaps 7, if Daryl got it.

So, in order of death:

-Abe

-Maggie

-Glen

-Daryl  (maybe?)

They show the spot next to Rick where Maggie definitely was and Abe at least partially was, and it's just a bunch of blood and hamburger meat.  

They show an axe that one of the characters was hiding, they show a blanket.

At least 3 people die.  There's no way around it.  11 goes to 8.

Rick

Coral

Michonne

NewGene

Sasha

That other chick

The newish gay dude scout

Perhaps 1 of Daryl or Gene

And then the people back at the homestead, preacher man, Judith, Carol somewhere, etc.  

It will be pretty grim.  If they kill Maggie and not Glen, it becomes more about Glen vs Negan than Rick.  This is Rick's battle.  Glen and Maggie have suffered for their love so much- they die together and it's done.  Glen/Daryl are also the most likely to come with an axe out of nowhere.  Michonne is between glenn/Daryl and abe/Maggie, but she's wearing tight clothing; she's not hiding the axe.  The axe is hidden in Daryls bloody blanket. And it would make the most sense for Glen to charge with it while Lucy is getting Maggie.

Rick's crew all together is a formidable unit that took out a bunch of Negan's crews.  Dropping 2 or 3 of Rick's best people and theyre still a decent raiding/farming asset to pad Negan's coffers, but less of a "military" threat.  

Of course if I were a warlord I would have struck Rick right down when he said he was gonna kill me and taken a permanent hostage or two, but this is all about Rick vs Negan now.  Rick's journey to Negan's camp was not unlike Conrad taking his character to Kurz.  Meandering. Exposed. No turning back.
View Quote
Daryl was a prisoner before they put him in the line up. Very hard to see how he could have a giant axe stashed in his boxers.

Of course after the Benny Hill truck in the lake episode last year the writers proved they are capable of breaking new frontiers in stupidity so who knows.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
The only one that makes sense is Glen.  Period.  The fake death stuff to get the audience used to the idea of him dying and then the big cliffhanger plus the comics storyline.  He dead.
View Quote

Abe has been coming to reckoning with his own fatalistic mortality/etc more. Obviously one or both of the people to rick's right got it.  And Negan said, repeatedly, "what's left of your people, lulz!"

I agree Glen makes sense but the only one to make sense? Nyet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By rightwing87:

I doubt Rick will lose his hand either.  If the show ever kills Rick off though, I bet they would chop his hand off as a tribute to the comics.
View All Quotes

Andrew Lincoln (Rick) lobbied for Kirkman to take his characters hand, Kirkman said it would cost too much for green screen work.
Later, Kirkman backpedaled & said they would do it if it fit the story.

Kirkman is just trolling the comic book readers right now with this new trailer.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:31:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By shocktrp:

Andrew Lincoln (Rick) lobbied for Kirkman to take his characters hand, Kirkman said it would cost too much for green screen work.

Kirkman is just trolling the comic book readers right now with this new trailer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shocktrp:

It would make more sense now since Rick has been de-Pythoned.
Page / 128
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top