Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 8/29/2016 7:01:53 PM EDT
In the last couple weeks, I saw all three of these in GD.

1. The vagina gets wider the more sex a woman has. "Loose" women myth.

Fellas, it's elastic and controlled by muscles....it's like a rubber band, not a hole in a wet cardboard box. Fucking it repeatedly will not wreck it. BTW, in general when women are tense or not into it, it doesn't tend to be as "open"...so if you're banging nothing but really tight women, I got some bad news for you. It should be easy to get into there, you're probably ugly or bad at it. Sorry.

Your mouth is a somewhat similar muscle/tissue, how big does your mouth get from deep-throating a bunch of hoagies? Snaps right back to it's normal size every time, right? And, when someone tries to stuff their footlong into it, it'll clam up, right? Ok, we understand each other.

2. Poison Ivy/Sumac spreads if you mess with the rash or touch other people.

It's kind of partially true, but only while the urushiol (the powdery-oil that's on the leaf that causes the rash) is still fresh on your skin. Once it's on you, everywhere you touch that area to will transfer a tiny bit to a new location (in a smaller amount, which takes a while longer to absorb into the skin). So, initial strong areas break out first, then the other areas that you touched afterward....so it seems to "spread", but it doesn't. Once you wash it off, you can't spread anything. The blisters do not contain the oils...the upper skin is reacting to the absorption deeper down.

BTW, if you know you've been exposed to it (and are susceptible to rashes), you have about an hour or maybe 2 to get it off your skin...Dawn or anything that breaks oils down will neutralize it. Bleach is a terrible thing to use, however, it can cause secondary infections and reactions on your skin worse than Ivy. If you scrub it with Zanfel or a similar product early enough in the infection, it'll drastically reduce breakout or even knock it completely out.

3. We evolved from apes (the modern ones, like Harambe).

Proof we need evolutionary sciences in schools. No, we did not evolve from apes, no evolutionary scientist claims we did either. We evolved separately from a common ancestor from some apes. Apes are like your retarded cousin, Kevin, who shit himself in 5th grade science class and is 15 years older than you. Your only connection to Kevin is you both have a common relative...you didn't come from Kevin (unless he fucked your mom after the shitting thing).

4. Oil turned black in the car, time to change it.

Color means nothing except that the oil is doing its job. It's supposed to suspend those carbon deposits and contaminants (rather than having them stick to the motor)...and when the oil is done cannot be determined by visual inspection. Or smelling it. Or rubbing it on your dick. If you wanna know when your oil is done? Send off a sample to Blackstone and find out. 9 times out of 10, it's not even close to done when it's turned black.

Feel free to add your own stupid myths commonly believed and repeated - but explain why they're not.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Your not going to drop this oil shit are you?

Subarus are for straight people.
- Even Subaru has come out of the closet on this one.

Colorado is the greatest state for outdoor activities.
- it's a great state for many sight seeing adventures, but it is hard to get really away and do things that are off the beaten path.

Hamburger and ground beef are the same.
- no way, I don't believe it.  This is one bread I always remember for so e reason.

Tattoos are the devil.
- it's really just stupid to pretend that is some limiting factor in ones life.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Overgassed as how most see it and not what is actually is.

Explanation: if it works its not overgassed but rather all the parts are not timed correctly.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Glocks=perfection.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm here to educate. BTW, you failed my simple instructions....and so is everyone else so far. GD, never disappoints.

Feel free to add your own stupid myths commonly believed and repeated - but explain why they're not.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#6]
How about:

4. That praying accomplishes literally anything
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]
So how do vaginal dialators work?  Size queens?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#8]
As to #3, we are apes.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#9]
If you can pull a chicks panty's down to her knees and they are still full of pussy it would be safe bet  to assume she is fat.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:11:28 PM EDT
[#10]
#5. None of us are actually here for the gangbang

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#11]
IDGAF, Birdshot is best round for home defense shotguns
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Subarus are for straight people.

Colorado is the greatest state for outdoor activities.

Hamburger and ground beef are the same.

Tattoos are the devil.
View Quote

Last one is most definitely true.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#13]
This thread's got potential for rustled jimmies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Fire doesn't melt steel?

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Seems an appropriate time to get to the bottom of this .45 > 9mm thing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Just the sound of racking a pump shotgun is all you need for home defense.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Cant forget all the fake jefferson quotes as well.,
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:15:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Trump
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#19]
4 = 3
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fellas, it's elastic and controlled by muscles....it's like a rubber band, not a hole in a wet cardboard box. Fucking it repeatedly will not wreck it. BTW, in general when women are tense or not into it, it doesn't tend to be as "open"...so if you're banging nothing but really tight women, I got some bad news for you. It should be easy to get into there, you're probably ugly or bad at it. Sorry.

Your mouth is a somewhat similar muscle/tissue, how big does your mouth get from deep-throating a bunch of hoagies? Snaps right back to it's normal size every time, right? And, when someone tries to stuff their footlong into it, it'll clam up, right? Ok, we understand each other.

It's kind of partially true, but only while the urushiol (the powdery-oil that's on the leaf that causes the rash) is still fresh on your skin. Once it's on you, everywhere you touch that area to will transfer a tiny bit to a new location (in a smaller amount, which takes a while longer to absorb into the skin). So, initial strong areas break out first, then the other areas that you touched afterward....so it seems to "spread", but it doesn't. Once you wash it off, you can't spread anything. The blisters do not contain the oils...the upper skin is reacting to the absorption deeper down.

BTW, if you know you've been exposed to it (and are susceptible to rashes), you have about an hour or maybe 2 to get it off your skin...Dawn or anything that breaks oils down will neutralize it. Bleach is a terrible thing to use, however, it can cause secondary infections and reactions on your skin worse than Ivy. If you scrub it with Zanfel or a similar product early enough in the infection, it'll drastically reduce breakout or even knock it completely out.

3. We evolved from apes.

Proof we need evolutionary sciences in schools. No, we did not evolve from apes, no evolutionary scientist claims we did either. We evolved separately from a common ancestor from some apes. Apes are like your retarded cousin, Kevin, who shit himself in 5th grade science class and is 15 years older than you. Your only connection to Kevin is you both have a common relative...you didn't come from Kevin (unless he fucked your mom after the shitting thing).

Color means nothing except that the oil is doing its job. It's supposed to suspend those carbon deposits and contaminants (rather than having them stick to the motor)...and when the oil is done cannot be determined by visual inspection. Or smelling it. Or rubbing it on your dick. If you wanna know when your oil is done? Send off a sample to Blackstone and find out. 9 times out of 10, it's not even close to done when it's turned black.

View Quote

I've sent standard oil (Castrol GTX) to get tested at Blackstone and was surprised at how well the oil held up in spite of having close to 9,000 miles on it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

As to #3, we are apes.

View Quote

That's implied with the cousin thing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#22]
We need to stop having kids because of overpopulation...

This was an interesting theory which was popular back 50 years ago. And, 50 years ago, someone could look at the data and it at least appeared to be accurate.

Today the data tells another story. In the developed world, birthrates are below replacement levels. And, in most third world countries, birthrates are rapidly falling to replacement levels as well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't think anyone actually believes #1. It's just used when a poster wants to be a sneering little bitch.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#24]
That starting a thread in GD will ever result in an intelligent conversation.

Nader / Dole 2016!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't think anyone actually believes #1. It's just used when a poster wants to be a sneering little bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Not trying to pick a fight BUT I slept with a woman in 2013 who told me AFTER I slept with her that she used to do swinger party gang bangs and she felt like the Holland tunnel before I learned about that. So.....yeah, I dunno about kegal exercises being effective.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
#5. None of us are actually here for the gangbang

View Quote

Well, I am. Scratch #5 off.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#28]
If pussies don't get wrecked, why does my 50 year old wife's labia not look like her 25 year old labia?  

Shooting out a watermelon out of a grape sized whole is going to wreck it. Fact.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Glock 19's are good pistols.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#30]
It takes an act of congress to demote/fire a Chief.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If pussies don't get wrecked, why does my 50 year old wife's labia not look like her 25 year old labia?  

Shooting out a watermelon out of a grape sized whole is going to wreck it. Fact.
View Quote

Shit ages yo!  That's why they make ED meds.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not trying to pick a fight BUT I slept with a woman in 2013 who told me AFTER I slep with her that she used to do swinger party gang bangs and she felt like the Holland tunnel before I learned about that. So.....yeah, I dunno about kegal exercises being effective.

Quoted:

You were saying?

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If you can pull a chicks panty's down to her knees and they are still full of pussy it would be safe bet  to assume she is fat.
View Quote

the mental image is almost as bad as DK-Prof's goose in a drawer.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Lining up in spec gas rings will cause your AR to fail.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'll quote my 71 year old neighbor here. "In 1965 when I married her, I'd eat that sweet little piece of Bubblegum, Now it looks like a Cowpie with a Wagon wheel track through it"

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some bounce back better than others.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

3. We evolved from apes.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#38]
WD40 eats motorcycle chain o-rings
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Not trying to pick a fight BUT I slept with a woman in 2013 who told me AFTER I slep with her that she used to do swinger party gang bangs and she felt like the Holland tunnel before I learned about that. So.....yeah, I dunno about kegal exercises being effective.

The moment I hit  POF rock bottom
She gave me a sob story that her ex husband pressured her into it. Then a few months later calls me at 2 a.m. to meet her. I ask where and why now, she says "I'm at a gangbang, you should come" Hung up the phone and I went back to bed. She cyber stalked me after that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'll quote my 71 year old neighbor here. "In 1965 when I married her, I'd eat that sweet little piece of Bubblegum, Now it looks like a Cowpie with a Wagon wheel track through it"    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The day my 71 year old neighbor talks to me like that is the day my house goes on the market.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Just the sound of racking a pump shotgun is all you need for home defense.
View Quote
I just shit my pants when you mentioned the sound of shotgun-racking.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You were saying?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You were saying?

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

BTW, if you know you've been exposed to it (and are susceptible to rashes), you have about an hour or maybe 2 to get it off your skin...Dawn or anything that breaks oils down will neutralize it. Bleach is a terrible thing to use, however, it can cause secondary infections and reactions on your skin worse than Ivy. If you scrub it with Zanfel or a similar product early enough in the infection soon enough following exposure, it'll drastically reduce breakout or even knock it completely out.

3. We evolved from apes.

View Quote

One does not become "infected" with Poison Ivy/Sumac. That's just a myth.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:33:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
Naaaah, man, the pussy is still good,

Your dick shrunk.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#45]
HAM is food.

Man, there are a lot of whiney threads this evening.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Actually we ARE Apes who evolved from a common ancestor of all apes. Stop thinking your anything but an Ape for "I was going to say Gods" sake.

From this hot chick.

To this hot chick.

All in a measly 7 million years. A drop in the bucket time-wise in evolutionary terms.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#47]
A Glock is a gift from God.
The 9mm is the perfect round.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

My first hand experience is somewhat counter to your claim.  First lets look at your claim.  It is urushiol that causes the reaction and rash.  They say the oil can last a year or more on items that you touch and that most people are re-exposing themselves to something that is contaminated and that is why they think it is spreading.

If that oil is absorbed into the skin deeper down then yes there is residual oil there.  If you scratch the blisters and it oozes, some of that oil is going to come out and it can spread.  My personal experience involves cleaning the brush and vines off a building.  At first I thought the reaction was mosquito bites that were taking weeks to heal.  Then I realized that it was poison ivy and not bites.  Another week went by and I was still covered on my arms with new rashes still breaking out.  I went to the doctor for shots and creams.  At the four week mark I noticed a spot on my leg that looked a lot like poison ivy.  Very odd since I had been wearing pants when I was contaminated and hadn't been exposed to anything during those 4 weeks.  The third night that I had the rash on my leg I went to bed wondering how the inside of my quad could have come into contact with it.  Then I realized that the blisters still oozing on my forearm was resting exactly were the spot on my leg had poison ivy.  

Maybe something in my house was still contaminated, maybe I put my forearm on it, and maybe I transferred that to my leg.  Or the dead/dying deeper skin that had the oil on it oozed out from a scratched blister.  The second option seems more likely as I don't believe urushiol  lasts for years but instantly becomes inert once it touches the skin.

As to quick clean up after coming into contact with poison ivy, I can offer first hand experience on that as well.  The new place I bought has poison ivy everywhere and I've been broken out 2 of the last 3 months.  The other night I had some try to shimmy up a tree and steal a game camera.  They were unsuccessful but I decided to put some natural barriers in place.  I trimmed the lower branches of my "poison ivy tree" it is a 60 foot Walnut tree with poison ivy rising 30 feet into it.  While I had gloves on my arms were bare.  I picked up a arm full bundle of the poison ivy and carried it to two trees that had cameras.  I then wrapped the trees in poison ivy hoping someone is dumb enough to try to shimmy up them now.  I went home and covered my arms in Dawn and used a scotchbite pad to scrub.  Then I took a shower.  I can report that no major rash happened.  I do have a bunch of tiny rashes that look like bug bites or chicken pox.  So while quick treatment, less than 45 minutes with Dawn helped it did not stop the break out.  While I was carrying the poison ivy I do remember a leaf flipped back and touched my ear.  I did not scrub my ear with Dawn.  Guess where I now have a decent size rash, my ear.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#49]
But, but, what about this gif?

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#50]
If you get sloppy seconds after Meat had his way with her, it's going to feel looser than if you had the honors.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top