Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics are not loading of these "wives" or of the theoretical hotties....
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:44:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Some people either can't or don't engage well with hypotheticals. You could ask about being stranded on a desert island and guarantee there's at least one fucker in any discussion group who would be like "well I wouldn't be stranded in the first place because I hate boats / am an excellent swimmer / carry at least two versions of every gun, knife, fire starter, signaling device, and pocket-sized inflatable raft in my 400lb LBE that I wear under my duster".
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:24:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know. I've never thought about why people answer anything on a forum.
The question the OP poses is "Would you hit it?" The married guys answer "No, I'm married."
Question asked, question answered.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't say "I'm married, so no"....because the hypothetical presumes otherwise...

Thank you for posting that.  I always assumed the question was based in the scenario of "it is legal, moral, and allowable to hit it, would you?".  I never assumed the question as based in the scenario "if you could cheat on your partner and get away with it, would you".  

Which brings me to my question, why do the people posting "Nope, I'm married" assume the second scenario?  Why would the first thought in their mind come to a scenario about cheating?  Perhaps they have been thinking about cheating and feel the need to type "Nope, I'm married" as a way to compensate for their feelings of wanting to cheat.  

Or...
Maybe by declaring they are married they are saying they are happy with their circumstances and don't want to look further.
Not everyone here is a 14 year old that thinks everyone needs to know who they will fuck and who they will not.
I'm not married and enjoy looking at pretty women but I understand that some married guys or gals find it immature.

If they don't want to look any further, then why did they click a thread were most certainly there would be an attractive female for them to look at?  If they are so much more moral and judgmental than everyone else,so strict in their belief and vow then they shouldn't be clicking on threads where it is clear there are attractive women to look at especially when the thread is phrased in the context of "would you have sex with this person".  By clicking on the thread they are failing to "not look any further".
I don't know. I've never thought about why people answer anything on a forum.
The question the OP poses is "Would you hit it?" The married guys answer "No, I'm married."
Question asked, question answered.

Here's an easily relatable poll question that others who don't get it may understand:

ARFCOMer posts a thread with a question about a very nice gun (possibly very rare, expensive or fun to shoot that many forum members will never even see IRL, let alone own and shoot - like a Minigun or a set of dueling pistols used by Andrew Jackson) asking if they would like to own or shoot it.

Various members post replies like "No, I already own a Glock 19" or "No, I already own an AR15 I made from an 80% lower I milled myself" or "No, I already own an AK built from a parts kit and it's treated me so well over the years and never jams no matter what steel cased garbage I feed it"

The question wasn't about giving up your favorite gun for one you'll never own, it was about a dream scenario where setting aside reality, would you like to shoot a cool gun. And further, members who don't even like the thought of shooting another gun and hate threads like this, click on it and post that the OP and other posters are immoral degenerates for entertaining the idea of shooting another gun besides their Glock 19.

Although, ironically their G19 has been seeing a hotter, richer gun enthusiast that takes it out to shoot more than you and cleans it's barrel waaaaaayyy better than you ever did. The G19 has filed for divorce and will get half your ammo, but you can keep the G43 and G42 because her future is all about traveling with her new owner and doesn't have time for the single stacks slowing her down.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:39:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Don't matter what is posted, a real deal 10, or an Alaskan 10....

I am not asking you to drop trou and bang the women in question right here, right now, live streaming to GD for JMB's sake

The simple question requires a simple answer, yes, no or typically pie.

Whats is the reason behind this ?

Do you guys have helicopter wives?  Is she peeking over your shoulder right now ?

If not, what is it ?

It's no worse than looking at a woman on the street and think, hmmmm, i would tap that.
View Quote
I don't live in a hypothetical world, I live in the real world. The question, even when qualified with the 'married guys, assume you are single' instruction, asks me to pretend, for a moment, that I am not married. Thoughts like that lead to bad things. Why bother? No, I would not "hit it", because the cost is too high.

If you want affirmation from me that the random celebrity crush who you find attractive is also attractive to other men (and dude, if you need other men's opinions on that, then you need more help than GD can provide), then simply ask "is this random celebrity crush of mine attractive to you, too?" and you may get the answer you seek.

Don't ask someone to imagine performing a physical act and then get butt hurt when they say "no, I wouldn't."

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:48:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Since "Would you hit it?" is just a messy and imprecise shorthand for "Hey, is this woman/transvestite/transsexual attractive enough that you'd want to bang her/him/it if you didn't have a reason not to?" it's easy to jump to the conclusion that a lot of married/committed guys don't have a pulse.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 3:00:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe some of us realize there's more to life than fucking?

YMMV
View Quote

That's cute.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 6:11:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I answer if the wife finds her attractive too then we both would hit it

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top