Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:02:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I assumed he was a muslim when I saw a pic of him in the other thread about not standing for the National Anthem.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone else mentioned this but the lighter skinned "black?" folks seem to go off the rails with this blm balognia. Almost like a split personality, unhappy how their lives are going say they find a new identity solely to become a victim of the world.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wait a minute... doesn't he have Bible verses tattooed all over his body? Besides the irony in that, won't a real muslim cut his fucking head off for that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
F that guy. abandoned by his black parents, taken in by a white couple who encourages him to excel and he does. makes it big. birth mother wants him back when he makes it big for no other reason than he made it big. turns against whitey and embraces islam.

fighting for his job needs to draw attention. if the niners cut him he will blame his religion and sue

Wait a minute... doesn't he have Bible verses tattooed all over his body? Besides the irony in that, won't a real muslim cut his fucking head off for that?

Hopefully, yes.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#4]
colin is an idiot.  he s taken a few too many hard tackles to think reasonably.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Someone else mentioned this but the lighter skinned "black?" folks seem to go off the rails with this blm balognia. Almost like a split personality, unhappy how their lives are going say they find a new identity solely to become a victim of the world.
View Quote

Half blacks and light skinned black people get more racism from dark skinned blacks than anyone.
They then think they gotta try harder to prove they are black cultured.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Actually, 0bama's white family and slut of a mother didn't give a shit about him, which is why he turned out the way he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now he will get an invitation to the White House.

Maybe he and Obama can exchange stories how their loving white families oppressed them so terribly.

It's sickiating.

Actually, 0bama's white family and slut of a mother didn't give a shit about him, which is why he turned out the way he did.

He was raised as a special snowflake by his white grandmother.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#7]
New Target Day!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Remember the Dallas Cowboys were told they couldn't honor the five slain Dallas PD Officers with stickers on their helmets?

They are both irrelevant.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Fuck him and Fuck the NFL!

View Quote

Yup, but I'm sure the folks at the NFL Network will be falling all over themselves to express their admiration for him taking such a courageous stand in expressing his new found beliefs.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Muslim or not, he still sucks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw a recent pic of him and wondered if he went radical Muslim.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I assumed he was a muslim when I saw a pic of him in the other thread about not standing for the National Anthem.
View Quote

His folks raised him Christian he even went so far as to have new testament passages tattooed....he must have spent some bucks
having them all removed and written over with verses from the Koran?

Being from New London,WI home of Hillshire Farms a goodly share of his cells were made from HAM...
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hopefully, yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
F that guy. abandoned by his black parents, taken in by a white couple who encourages him to excel and he does. makes it big. birth mother wants him back when he makes it big for no other reason than he made it big. turns against whitey and embraces islam.

fighting for his job needs to draw attention. if the niners cut him he will blame his religion and sue

Hopefully, yes.

Why yes he does, hopefully his "brothers" don't cut hut head off.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#13]
The league will make him a protected person.

Anybody within 5 yards of him will be flagged for "roughing the converted muslim anti-American BLM cocksucker".

It'll be all the rage.    

Fuck him. He'll be on IR before long anyway.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Don't touch the pigskin
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

His folks raised him Christian he even went so far as to have new testament passages tattooed....he must have spent some bucks

Being from New London,WI home of Hillshire Farms a goodly share of his cells were made from HAM...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didnt know about that until this thread though.It amuses me for some reason.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Who is he and why is he important?
View Quote

Nobody, and he's not.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Too bad the 49ers won't play the Texans this year.  I'm sure JJ Watt would love the opportunity.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe we will get lucky and he will cut his own head off.

White guilt
White mom that gave him up for adoption, White Wisconsin parents that adopted him and loved him, white brother, two white sisters.
The only black man in his life was the unknown sperm donor that screwed his mom.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

F.U.C.K.
View Quote
^^ Nice! Hope he gets cut soon.

Careful though, the SJW muslim protection brigade here will be watching this one very closely!
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lol, with the epic levels of stupid displayed in his comments about white people, I'd be willing to bet money that he has no fucking clue what's in the Sunna of Mohammed or what his "new friends" are all about.  

He's a poser of the highest order, with his extremely sheltered and privileged life. What a fuckin' idiot.
View Quote

This is exactly the case.

We aren't even talking about some guy from the 'hood with a rough upbringing who made it big in the NFL.  He has had an easier upbringing that most of his "oppressors."

There is no name that fits him better than "poser."
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Another twist in his downward spiral.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like I said in the other thread, it seems that most of the die hard anti-white activists are not so much just the light skinned types, but black people who grew up privileged and now over compensate for it by lashing out.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THESE WHITE FOLKS OPPRESSING HIM!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0129/nfl_a_kaepernick01jr_576.jpg
View Quote
Um, that's a white boy.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The "real Muslims" that he admires so much will break into his house and shoot him and his girlfriend to death while they steal all his stuff.

The photo of Joanne Chesimard on his Instagram was all I needed to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "real Muslims" that he admires so much will break into his house and shoot him and his girlfriend to death while they steal all his stuff.

Moderates are the "Trojan Horse" of the real deal...imo....sometimes they are simply wannabes and mostly simpletons.

Once they become dominate then the radicals move in and the purge begins...also imo.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moderates are the "Trojan Horse" of the real deal...imo....sometimes they are simply unwitting wannabes and mostly simpletons.

Once they become dominate then the radicals move in and the purge begins...also imo.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Just a quick glance of him and his longer beard screams muslim. No surprise really.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#29]
I saw a pic of the wife.  He needs to discipline her.  She wasn't wearing the hijab as the Prophet (pbuh) instructed.  He isn't much of a man, he can't control his property.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He sits during National Anthem and NFL does nothing.  And NFL won't allow Dallas Cowboys to have a helmet stickers honoring assassinated police officers.  (Jerry Jones is the devil by the way.)

Fuck Colin Kaepernick
Fuck the NFL.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:11:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh, now I see the problem.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I saw a pic of the wife.  He needs to discipline her.  She wasn't wearing the hijab as the Prophet (pbuh) instructed.  He isn't much of a man, he can't control his property.
View Quote

I guess he'll deal with her after he sorts out the issue of the Bible verse tattoos on his body. Pretty tough to explain down at the local mosque.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
New Target Day!!!
<a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/user/wesleyn/media/image_3.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/wesleyn/image_3.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#34]
49'ers fan burns CK's jersey to the Star Spangled Banner

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
49'ers fan burns CK's jersey to the Star Spangled Banner

https://www.facebook.com/DboSaraRainy/videos/10210473547573077/

View Quote

NFL and players don't care.  Fans just buy more stuff.  They make more money.

If fans really wanted to make a statement, they would quit showing up to the fucking games.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Watching his interview on NFL Network. Wow, he doesn't sound too bright or have a handle on the issue of "police brutality" where minorities are concerned. i.e. the actual breakdown by race where shootings are involved.

Guys like him always say they want to "have a conversation on race," but when the facts conflict with their biased worldview, the conversation is over.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:06:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yup, but I'm sure the folks at the NFL Network will be falling all over themselves to express their admiration for him taking such a courageous stand in expressing his new found beliefs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember the Dallas Cowboys were told they couldn't honor the five slain Dallas PD Officers with stickers on their helmets?

They are both irrelevant.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Fuck him and Fuck the NFL!

That's why I don't watch Pro Football anymore.

I hate the NFL.

And now they are turning out nothing but high-paid athletes that I put on the same level a as Rappers.

The game is not the game as I remember it growing up.

The same with basketball and the NBA.

Fuck em' all.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:09:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Ah, the ol' "oppressed millionaire" schtick.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:10:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Please.  The U.S. and is so shitty and unjust that he's making $19 Million/year as a backup QB.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:11:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Remember the St. Louis Rams taking the field with hands up don't shoot?

Fucking idiots, each and every one of them.

They don't have to all die in a fire,  but they can.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:48:06 AM EDT
[#41]
If pro sports disappeared, lots of these idiots would be flipping burgers.  They should be thanking their lucky stars they don't have to worry about being smart and useful, and only need to be athletic.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:51:42 AM EDT
[#42]
She does have great burka eyes.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:31:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Feel like we've been back-stabbed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:42:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Says America is oppressive then converts to the most oppressive religion in existence. That's one confused man child.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:42:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:43:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THESE WHITE FOLKS OPPRESSING HIM!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0129/nfl_a_kaepernick01jr_576.jpg
View Quote

That dudes a fucking dork. Here's hoping some patriotic linebacker ends his career. Oh wait he's safe riding the bench.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:45:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Must have been a Thursday night game.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#48]

USA MOTHER FUCKER!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:52:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Trying to find an "identity". And picking ones specifically for attention.

Clown
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:57:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ah, the ol' "oppressed millionaire" schtick.

View Quote

Who grew up with white stepparents, got a 4.0 gpa (supposedly) in HS, and had a free ride in college on scholarships.

He can suck a dick if he thinks he was "oppressed".
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top