Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, listen to me.  You need to close your electricity hose Bibb if it's leaking all over the ground.  That's dangerous
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, the electricity goes into the ground. That electricity is what guides the dowsing rods.

And for those saying once the smoke gets let out of some electrical device its toast, guess again.
http://www3.telus.net/bc_triumph_registry/images/Smokekit2.jpg
View Quote

But, it's crazy expensive. They have a team of blind Himalayan virgins that soak the smoke through their nostrils and expel it twixt their nether regions in order to refine it into usable form. I've seen it in person once. I'll probably never see it again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh my God.

I can't believe I've been missing out on this thread. I'm popping popcorn. This is epic.

OP, when you said you didn't know much about electricity, you weren't bullshitting.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You should quit while you are behind.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When water turns a water wheel you still have just as much water after it's turned the wheel.  

I've heard that water and electricity are a lot alike in how they flow.

No, it's a valid comparison and his description shows why he doesn't understand what's happening.

So, how does the water turn the wheel?  It's simple, the water has potential energy of position.  The water is high and it flows down hill and it's movement turns the wheel.

Well with electricity that potential energy difference is called electromotive force, or voltage.  But the voltage is just a potential difference, it requires a circuit to make the current (electrons) flow.  As with the water, you end up with the same amount of electrons you started with.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, it's a valid comparison and his description shows why he doesn't understand what's happening.

So, how does the water turn the wheel?  It's simple, the water has potential energy of position.  The water is high and it flows down hill and it's movement turns the wheel.

Well with electricity that potential energy difference is called electromotive force, or voltage.  But the voltage is just a potential difference, it requires a circuit to make the current (electrons) flow.  As with the water, you end up with the same amount of electrons you started with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When water turns a water wheel you still have just as much water after it's turned the wheel.  

Physics, bro.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#7]
You know how stoners will smoke up and then think they have some awesome idea, thought, question, or insight into something? Like, what if ham came from a chicken, or what if smoke didn't rise?

This thread is the product of that, I think...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'd bet a good internet campaign would have millions believing this and paying to stop it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A recent study warned that by 2050 so much electricity will have been wasted into the earth that lightning will start shooting from the ground..

Global charging is a real danger. Save the earth, remove your grounding rod.

I'd bet a good internet campaign would have millions believing this and paying to stop it.

Post it to 4chan, they'll give it a go.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:17:50 PM EDT
[#10]
This is like watching a "reality" show.

I lost 10 IQ points just by reading the OP, and another point each on some of the replies.

Oh, and FPNI.

Again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#12]
It's not wasted the earth converts it back into coal, natural gas and oil...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Physics, bro.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Physics, bro.

What goes in, must come out, or accumulate.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:26:40 PM EDT
[#14]
OP I think your looking at this like a DC circuit but you're dealing in AC.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#15]

How Electricity Works

how it works
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:27:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump supporters.
View Quote

Trump will fix this wastefulness and make America great again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:32:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Well you see, if the wats exceeds the hamperage, there has to be an outlet. So the electric companies conspired with Elvis to drain off the unused volts to the ground. This is commonly referred to as "TCB."  That's wat the lighting bolt signifies. The mole people use this to keep JFK on life support so Bigfoot and the Grays can anal probe him weekly. Taking Care of Bigfoot. TCB!
View Quote

Pretty good

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Oh my God.

I can't believe I've been missing out on this thread. I'm popping popcorn. This is epic.

OP, when you said you didn't know much about electricity, you weren't bullshitting.
View Quote

If this isn't a troll thread, I actually respect someone asking questions about things not understood.

It's a good quality.  More people should try it.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If this isn't a troll thread, I actually respect someone asking questions about things not understood.

It's a good quality.  More people should try it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Bloody hell, I actually learned something from this abortion of a thread.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The 3rd grade????  I just asked my 16 year old and he makes close to straight B's and he don't have a clue.  I don't believe you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This can't be real.

That was my first impression.  If it is real, however, then it makes a damning statement to the schooling the OP received.  By the third grade, I had a very good understanding of electricity, and how grounding worked.  

The 3rd grade????  I just asked my 16 year old and he makes close to straight B's and he don't have a clue.  I don't believe you.

I did have a bit of an advantage over many of my class mates in this regard.  My dad taught me a lot of stuff, and gave me rather odd toys to play with.  One of these toys was a transformer power supply, along with a bunch of switches, and things to operate such as bells, lights and motors.  Another was a Heathkit bread board teaching tool.  Also, at that age I wound a rather big electromagnet.  

Other things I did at that age was to build a bunch of Heathkit projects.  This involved soldering components onto printed circuit boards.  This was around 1968-1970.  

One other thing, was that science (including electricity) was taught in every grade to some extent.  By fourth grade there was a separate period in which science was taught.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#22]
OP...you can prevent this by making sure there is a plug in every wall outlet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But where do you input the magic smoke? It escapes I've seen it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:No, it returns and is summed to zero at the neutral point.  Look up kirchhoffs current and voltage rules.

I have actually put the magic smoke in larger three phase electric motors.  It come in a few forms.  One is a dipping process, and smaller quantities come in spray cans.  The wire itself is coated in a thin layer of the stuff as well.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You owe me half a beer.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have actually put the magic smoke in larger three phase electric motors.  It come in a few forms.  One is a dipping process, and smaller quantities come in spray cans.  The wire itself is coated in a thin layer of the stuff as well.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:No, it returns and is summed to zero at the neutral point.  Look up kirchhoffs current and voltage rules.

I knew it, spray cans. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Perfect sense. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#27]
wait I think I understand the malfunction. OP the power company or a generator isn't creating electrons it's simply moving them along with electromagnets. If you need further help Insane Clown Posse has a pretty good lecture posted to youtube on magnets.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#28]
this thread is shocking
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
is this real life?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#32]
OP,

My house has a bi directional net meter, so I can send back energy I dont use.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:28:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yes OP the grounding rod at your house is just a scam perpetrated by the energy companies, you should unhook it and save all that electricity.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Where does it flow once it flows thru my light bulb?  
View Quote

Think of it as an electric candle, a candle uses a wick, wax and needs a flame.  The Wick is the filament, the wax is the bulb housing itself and the gases inside of it, and the flame is the electricity.  That's why bulbs burn out and make a popping sound when they are all used up.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#35]
So here is the deal: Electrons that flow through a conductor in an AC system alternate back & forth at a rate that is based on the frequency. This is measured in amperes, or amps. An amp is equal to 6.28x10 to the 18th electrons flowing past a given point per second. Think about that. That is a metric fuckton of little negatively charged jobbers being transferred from valence ring to valence ring of the atoms within the conductor.

As a result, work is done based upon the design of the load but heat is also created within the conductor. This is due to friction. As an example, do the Mr Miaggi wax on wax off hand rub thing. The more vigorous you wax it off the hotter your hands get. So from this we can see a limitation of any conductor is heat. The more electrons flowing the larger the conductor needs to be. A 12 gauge copper conductor can, per the NEC code book, can have no more than 25 (I think) amps flow through it. However, it is only allowed to be protected by a maximum 20A OCPD (overcurrent protective device) but that is a different discussion.

A 500kcmil (kilo-or thousand- circular mil) conductor can have up to 380A flow through it per the NEC. This is all based on the 75degree Celsius scale in table 310.15(B)(16). This table was formerly 310.16 up through the 2008 NEC & was changed in the 2011 edition. Reason being is that tables in the NEC are numbered based on the section that refers you to said table. There never was a Section 310.16. But back to the amperage thing...

So, this 75degree scale is what I personally always use, as opposed to the 90degree scale, because damn near all lugs on a breaker are rated for 60/75degrees but not 90. You see, any circuit rating is only as strong as its weakest link. If a conductor is sized based on the 90 scale but the lug isn't, than the lug will potentially get hotter than it is rated for and fail. Now some of you are saying that there are lugs rated for 90degrees and you would be correct but many circuit breakers are not made with these lugs. Always check the temp rating of your termination lugs. Look for a marking like 'AL9CU' or 'CU9AL. The letters mean that it is rated for both copper & aluminum while the 9 means that it is 90degree rated. If the '9' was a '7' than it is only rated for 75degrees.

Okay, where was I...oh yeah ---> amperage flows from the source, through the load, & than back to the source. Amperage, or current, should NOT flow within the grounding system. All of the green wires in the system are there for safety. There are different names for different parts of a grounding system based on where it is within the system. The part that makes the physical connection to the earth is the grounding electrode. 250.52 allows for the following types of electrodes: rod, pipe, plate, ring, concrete encased (commonly called a ufer, named after some guy named Ufer because he founded the use of this type of electrode), steel structure of a building, underground metal water pipe, and probably a couple more that I can't remember right now. There are restrictions to material type, install method/rules and such but I ain't going there right now.

The conductor that connects this electrode to your panel/switchgear is the grounding electrode conductor. This is sized based on the equivalent size of the service entrance conductors and isn't required to be larger than 3/0 ( that's 3-ought or 000). You  see, on the American Wire Gauge scale the larger numbers are smaller wires and as the wire gets bigger it's AWG number gets smaller. Example being numbers going as such:12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0(1/0 or 1-ought), 2/0, 3/0, and finally 4/0. From here, the size is simply the circular mills of the conductor starting with a 250kcmil, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 750 and so on up to 2000. 750 is a big bitch, I couldn't imagine pulling 2000's!!! Who of you still call a 500 like this---> 500MCM? This is old terminology that means the same thing as kcmil. The first M is the Roman numeral for 1,000 just like k is the metric prefix. The CM than means circular mils.

What is this unit of circular mils that I speak of? It is an area measurement specific to conductor sizing. A mil is a linear measurement equal to one/thousandth of an inch. A circular mil is mils times mils. This formula is not like the area of a circle measurement which is (pi)(r)(squared). Why does the area of s conductor differ from the area of a circle you ask? I ain't sure except to probably get to a much more specific number for it value. A 12awg is 6530 mils, a10awg is 10,380 mils & I don't remember any others right now. We can talk raceway fill (based on area) and box fill (based on volume) but that's a whole different discussion so back to grounding.

The conductor that connects the grounding conductor to the grounded conductor at the service is the main bonding jumper (system bonding jumper at a seperately derived system such as a transformer). This Dan be a wire, bus had, or screw depending. I'm sure you are wondering what this 'grounded' conductor is that I spoke of? This is the system conductor that is intentionally grounded & is commonly called the neutral. It isn't always a neutral and could be a corner of a corner grounded delta but... This neutral is identified by white or gray insulation or black insulation with white or gray tale at its termination points. The neutral IS a normally current-carrying conductor. In your house on a 120v ckt the black, ungrounded 'hot' wire is where the current starts to flow through the circuit conductor toward the load. The neutral is the return path for this current back to the panel to the neutral bus, through the grounded service entrance conductor and finally back to the source or transformer winding(s).

The grounding conductor is the conductor that is continuously performing the grounding, or making the connection to, the metal non-current carrying parts n pieces of all the things. There should NOT be any current flowing on this conductor. This is the green, or bare conductor. What is the purpose of this grounding conductor? It's three fold actually: to put all non-current carrying metal parts at the same potential as the earth (remember the grounding electrode, grounding electrode conductor and main bonding jumper), to perform bonding duties & to be able to safely carry ground fault current to help facilitate the operation of the OCPD. Ground faults are typically high current faults that can be 1,000's of times higher than normal current values. During a ground-fault LARGE amounts of current flow from the source, through the circuit breaker, through the grounding system and back to the source. This is why the secondary windings of a transformer are grounded & why the main bonding jumper is what it is. The main bonding jumper provides a path for this fault current to flow back to the transformer. The circuit breaker says OH SHIT THIS IS WAY TO MUCH CURRENT!!!!! I NEED TO OPEN MYSELF UP!!!! Hopefully it does, as opposed to blowing the fuck up. You see, any ICLD has a rating called its AIC (amps interrupting current). This is the amount that an OCPD can safely have flow through it before it blows the fuck up.

Gear has an SCCR rating (shirt-circuit current rating). Kinda the same but more specific to the bussing in the gear. The higher the rating the more, stronger the bracing for the bussing. I mentioned that heat is created when current flow but one more thing happens. A magnetic field is created when current flows. Copper is non-ferrous (can't be permanently magnetized) but can become an electro magnet. Basically to magnetize a material you need to align many many of the atoms within it. During current flow some of the atoms, specifically electrons, all flow the same direction and work together so that their individual magnetic fields add to each other. The higher the current, the stronger the magnetic field. High faults can easily cause sides to slap around in conduits or for bus bars to be physically attracted to each other (bent like a motherfucker) until they pissibly touch es higher and blow the fuck up!!! KA-FUCKING BOOM!!!!

I can get deeper into this, explain how transformers and motors work, what voltage, resistance & power are, how to bend conduit in every way, and a bunch of other shit but I need to stop typing so I can get back to chugging my Keystone Lights.

TL:DR   OP doesn't understand electricity...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:53:54 PM EDT
[#36]
OP is at troll level EXPERT
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:55:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow, this thread is still going  
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Just what I was thinking...
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So here is the deal:
<snip>

I can get deeper into this, explain how transformers and motors work, what voltage, resistance & power are, how to bend conduit in every way, and a bunch of other shit but I need to stop typing so I can get back to chugging my Keystone Lights.

View Quote

Electricity is Magic
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#40]

OP have you ever heard of the underground economy?

Now you know where it gets its electricity from.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:14:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OP is at troll level EXPERT
View Quote

So I typed a fucking lecture when I could have just posted this:

Damnit OP ......
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:21:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Physics, bro.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Physics, bro.

That's why it just goes into the ground.  

Hasn't anybody told the OP about drilling an electric well so he can pump out the excess and sell it the back to the power company?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Back before the modern digital meters you could turn your meter upside down, put it back in the meter socket and wind back your electricity use.  

That isn't B.S., it really did work.  I guess it would be theft of services like people did with cable tv.   The things I learned when I was an electrician.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:33:25 AM EDT
[#44]

What you are basically asking is that when you knock over dominoes, and the last one falls... where does all of the falling go?

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:41:56 AM EDT
[#45]
This is why I bury all my spare batteries under my house, always charged and ready to go.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:52:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Man, I feel dumb just reading that.  

I wonder where all that unused energy from the aircraft's generator goes to?  Maybe the airline reuses it for later flights?
View Quote

Chemtrails man, think chemtrails.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:22:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

So here is the deal: Electrons that flow through a conductor in an AC system alternate back & forth at a rate that is based on the frequency. This is measured in amperes, or amps. An amp is equal to 6.28x10 to the 18th electrons flowing past a given point per second. Think about that. That is a metric fuckton of little negatively charged jobbers being transferred from valence ring to valence ring of the atoms within the conductor.

As a result, work is done based upon the design of the load but heat is also created within the conductor. This is due to friction. As an example, do the Mr Miaggi wax on wax off hand rub thing. The more vigorous you wax it off the hotter your hands get. So from this we can see a limitation of any conductor is heat. The more electrons flowing the larger the conductor needs to be. A 12 gauge copper conductor can, per the NEC code book, can have no more than 25 (I think) amps flow through it. However, it is only allowed to be protected by a maximum 20A OCPD (overcurrent protective device) but that is a different discussion.

A 500kcmil (kilo-or thousand- circular mil) conductor can have up to 380A flow through it per the NEC. This is all based on the 75degree Celsius scale in table 310.15(B)(16). This table was formerly 310.16 up through the 2008 NEC & was changed in the 2011 edition. Reason being is that tables in the NEC are numbered based on the section that refers you to said table. There never was a Section 310.16. But back to the amperage thing...

So, this 75degree scale is what I personally always use, as opposed to the 90degree scale, because damn near all lugs on a breaker are rated for 60/75degrees but not 90. You see, any circuit rating is only as strong as its weakest link. If a conductor is sized based on the 90 scale but the lug isn't, than the lug will potentially get hotter than it is rated for and fail. Now some of you are saying that there are lugs rated for 90degrees and you would be correct but many circuit breakers are not made with these lugs. Always check the temp rating of your termination lugs. Look for a marking like 'AL9CU' or 'CU9AL. The letters mean that it is rated for both copper & aluminum while the 9 means that it is 90degree rated. If the '9' was a '7' than it is only rated for 75degrees.

Okay, where was I...oh yeah ---> amperage flows from the source, through the load, & than back to the source. Amperage, or current, should NOT flow within the grounding system. All of the green wires in the system are there for safety. There are different names for different parts of a grounding system based on where it is within the system. The part that makes the physical connection to the earth is the grounding electrode. 250.52 allows for the following types of electrodes: rod, pipe, plate, ring, concrete encased (commonly called a ufer, named after some guy named Ufer because he founded the use of this type of electrode), steel structure of a building, underground metal water pipe, and probably a couple more that I can't remember right now. There are restrictions to material type, install method/rules and such but I ain't going there right now.

The conductor that connects this electrode to your panel/switchgear is the grounding electrode conductor. This is sized based on the equivalent size of the service entrance conductors and isn't required to be larger than 3/0 ( that's 3-ought or 000). You  see, on the American Wire Gauge scale the larger numbers are smaller wires and as the wire gets bigger it's AWG number gets smaller. Example being numbers going as such:12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0(1/0 or 1-ought), 2/0, 3/0, and finally 4/0. From here, the size is simply the circular mills of the conductor starting with a 250kcmil, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 750 and so on up to 2000. 750 is a big bitch, I couldn't imagine pulling 2000's!!! Who of you still call a 500 like this---> 500MCM? This is old terminology that means the same thing as kcmil. The first M is the Roman numeral for 1,000 just like k is the metric prefix. The CM than means circular mils.

What is this unit of circular mils that I speak of? It is an area measurement specific to conductor sizing. A mil is a linear measurement equal to one/thousandth of an inch. A circular mil is mils times mils. This formula is not like the area of a circle measurement which is (pi)(r)(squared). Why does the area of s conductor differ from the area of a circle you ask? I ain't sure except to probably get to a much more specific number for it value. A 12awg is 6530 mils, a10awg is 10,380 mils & I don't remember any others right now. We can talk raceway fill (based on area) and box fill (based on volume) but that's a whole different discussion so back to grounding.

The conductor that connects the grounding conductor to the grounded conductor at the service is the main bonding jumper (system bonding jumper at a seperately derived system such as a transformer). This Dan be a wire, bus had, or screw depending. I'm sure you are wondering what this 'grounded' conductor is that I spoke of? This is the system conductor that is intentionally grounded & is commonly called the neutral. It isn't always a neutral and could be a corner of a corner grounded delta but... This neutral is identified by white or gray insulation or black insulation with white or gray tale at its termination points. The neutral IS a normally current-carrying conductor. In your house on a 120v ckt the black, ungrounded 'hot' wire is where the current starts to flow through the circuit conductor toward the load. The neutral is the return path for this current back to the panel to the neutral bus, through the grounded service entrance conductor and finally back to the source or transformer winding(s).

The grounding conductor is the conductor that is continuously performing the grounding, or making the connection to, the metal non-current carrying parts n pieces of all the things. There should NOT be any current flowing on this conductor. This is the green, or bare conductor. What is the purpose of this grounding conductor? It's three fold actually: to put all non-current carrying metal parts at the same potential as the earth (remember the grounding electrode, grounding electrode conductor and main bonding jumper), to perform bonding duties & to be able to safely carry ground fault current to help facilitate the operation of the OCPD. Ground faults are typically high current faults that can be 1,000's of times higher than normal current values. During a ground-fault LARGE amounts of current flow from the source, through the circuit breaker, through the grounding system and back to the source. This is why the secondary windings of a transformer are grounded & why the main bonding jumper is what it is. The main bonding jumper provides a path for this fault current to flow back to the transformer. The circuit breaker says OH SHIT THIS IS WAY TO MUCH CURRENT!!!!! I NEED TO OPEN MYSELF UP!!!! Hopefully it does, as opposed to blowing the fuck up. You see, any ICLD has a rating called its AIC (amps interrupting current). This is the amount that an OCPD can safely have flow through it before it blows the fuck up.

Gear has an SCCR rating (shirt-circuit current rating). Kinda the same but more specific to the bussing in the gear. The higher the rating the more, stronger the bracing for the bussing. I mentioned that heat is created when current flow but one more thing happens. A magnetic field is created when current flows. Copper is non-ferrous (can't be permanently magnetized) but can become an electro magnet. Basically to magnetize a material you need to align many many of the atoms within it. During current flow some of the atoms, specifically electrons, all flow the same direction and work together so that their individual magnetic fields add to each other. The higher the current, the stronger the magnetic field. High faults can easily cause sides to slap around in conduits or for bus bars to be physically attracted to each other (bent like a motherfucker) until they pissibly touch es higher and blow the fuck up!!! KA-FUCKING BOOM!!!!

View Quote
Your AC alternates?

Doesn't that Herzt?

Ed
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#48]
OP, just hook up the wires to fridge or something useful

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:28:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Your AC alternates?

Doesn't that Herzt?

Ed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your AC alternates?

Doesn't that Herzt?

Ed

Look here Mr. M1-Ed, this here electrical stuff is serious bidness. Your play on words is inappreciated...

...UNAPPRECIATED
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:02:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top