WTF?

Topic switch bullshit?

Really?

I Fart in your general direction!

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 4:44:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Timmah

The KKK actually endorsed Clinton, how about that?
The democrats had KKK members in office until Byrd died.

Trump has a Jewish daughter married to a Jewish husband with a little Jewish baby. If he were tight with the klan why would he allow that?

Of course we all know this but the leftist controlled media needs to fact checked, then lined up against a wall and blindfolded.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 4:54:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Timmah

The KKK actually endorsed Clinton, how about that?
The democrats had KKK members in office until Byrd died.

Trump has a Jewish daughter married to a Jewish husband with a little Jewish baby. If he were tight with the klan why would he allow that?

Of course we all know this but the leftist controlled media needs to fact checked, then lined up against a wall and blindfolded.
View Quote

Endorsed?

The KKK gave Clinton twenty fucking grand!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 5:19:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, Democrats and the Klan do have a nice history. But let's forget all that...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#8]
How soon the Democrat party forgets their own past. As a Virginian, fuck you, Tim Kaine. You'd whore your mom out for a vote.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Americans are REALLY STUPID if they don't realize the major portion of the KKK has always been democrat.

Wanting people to get off of welfare and getting them available jobs so they can work and be productive is not racist.

In fact, the opposite, which is how democrats govern is what is fucking racist.

Why do so many Americans fall for their bullshit!!??
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Dear God:
Please make Hillary and Timmah stop with the racial bullshit.
V/R
Me
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#11]
She sure stayed on her will not resort to same tactics bullshit promise.

I say the left is nervous as hell, they know he is getting more than the polls say. Unless there is some major fraud this election, we just might get a chance to prolong the death of our country. Though I am sure some real libtard decisions will be made with Trump, hopefully they are minor.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Lol. Like the KKK have values.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:16:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well, Democrats and the Klan do have a nice history. But let's forget all that...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How soon the Democrat party forgets ignore their own past ( because their voters are too uniformed). As a Virginian, fuck you, Tim Kaine. You'd whore your mom out for a vote.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Tim Kaine is a progressive,faggoty  little cucked dhimmi who sucks Jihadi cock. Willingly.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:21:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Tim Kaine reminds me of a goofy teacher or Vice Principal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

He reminds me of a guy who drives a van with "FREE CANDY" handwritten on the sides while wearing a Pedobear costume.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Tim come here you dumbass .

I guess they are scared Trump reached out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:31:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I just don't see this stuff having any negative impact at all for Trump, maybe the opposite. I think more and more people are finally seeing through this garbage and those that believe it were never voting for any republican anyway regardless of the candidate.

It's funny to me that in all of the years he's been in the public eye he's never been accused of being racist, sexist, etc until he ran a campaign against a democrat.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh look, it's Hillary's stool again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

And don't forget that thing she's sitting on.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#23]
If you tell a lie enough.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Its funny how overnight every news channel started talking about the "alt-right", Trump, and the KKK. It's almost like they are working collectively with the Clinton campaign...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uncle Creepy.

There is something "off" about that man but I don't know what an accurate one word description would be.  The "chin down, eyes forward, wringing/clasping hands" look is not a good one and he does it a bunch. Halting, mincing movements, like a robot with issues.  When he looks side-to-side it is almost reptilian to me.    In the '70's we would have said, "the dude puts off a really bad vibe."  

Is this just me and my family's take on him or do other people think he is a strange guy?  And, if it is so noticeable, how did he get so powerful?  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

Came here to post that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

True. But it's getting so tiresome.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He reminds me of a guy who drives a van with "FREE CANDY" handwritten on the sides while wearing a Pedobear costume.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He looks like a pedo.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Its funny how overnight every news channel started talking about the "alt-right", Trump, and the KKK. It's almost like they are working collectively with the Clinton campaign...
View Quote

No way.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#30]
The only thing remotely positive about a Clinton presidency would be Kaine leaving the Senate.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:07:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes!  But what is "it" about him that makes him so creepy?  Is it a sixth sense kinda thing where your hairs go up and you KNOW that you are being watched/stalked in the woods before the mountain lion is even spotted?

Our neighbors LIKE him, think he is great!  WTF?  We can't both be right.  I had never even heard of this guy and had zero preconceived notions about him until he was brought into the national spotlight.

Strange/creepy guy.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their latest tack isn't going to work this time.  (Not that they'll stop trying)

Too much shit on Hillary out there for this one handed distraction to work.
The only people that might actually buy it, would vote for her anyway
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#33]
He is about an inbred looking fucker on top of being a Commie
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Uncle Creepy.

There is something "off" about that man but I don't know what an accurate one word description would be.  The "chin down, eyes forward, wringing/clasping hands" look is not a good one and he does it a bunch. Halting, mincing movements, like a robot with issues.  When he looks side-to-side it is almost reptilian to me.    In the '70's we would have said, "the dude puts off a really bad vibe."  

Is this just me and my family's take on him or do other people think he is a strange guy?  And, if it is so noticeable, how did he get so powerful?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uncle Creepy.

You said it better than I did.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

NPR guest said alt right is just the tea party which is just racist white men last night and this article is dated the 23rd http://gothamist.com/2016/08/25/clinton_trump_alt_right.php
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Who gives a shit?

When Obungo was re-elected......this country was dead to me. This wasn't just rhetoric........Uncle Sam was dead.  I went through my mourning. I still miss him, no different than I miss a loved one who has passed.  But, I accept the fact that the country I loved is gone forever.

Now, I am an expatriate living in a foreign land at the pleasure of the regime.  I am content to be here and I hope I can stay as long as possible, however I am under NO illusion that I have any power.  I am in a land that no longer shares the values that I cherish the most.  It reminds me of being in India when the locals have an odd holiday in which they throw colored powder on each other.  I respectfully watch, not  understanding what in the hell is going on.   I try to watch the current election with a disconnected attitude no different than some shit-show I would see going on in some other country.  This keeps me sane........most of the time.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Uncle Creepy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uncle Creepy.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Who gives a shit?

When Obungo was re-elected......this country was dead to me. This wasn't just rhetoric........Uncle Sam was dead.  I went through my mourning. I still miss him, no different than I miss a loved one who has passed.  But, I accept the fact that the country I loved is gone forever.

Now, I am an expatriate living in a foreign land at the pleasure of the regime.  I am content to be here and I hope I can stay as long as possible, however I am under NO illusion that I have any power.  I am in a land that no longer shares the values that I cherish the most.  It reminds me of being in India when the locals have an odd holiday in which they throw colored powder on each other.  I respectfully watch, not  understanding what in the hell is going on.   I try to watch the current election with a disconnected attitude no different than some shit-show I would see going on in some other country.  This keeps me sane........most of the time.
View Quote
You are in the wrong state bro.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just don't see this stuff having any negative impact at all for Trump, maybe the opposite. I think more and more people are finally seeing through this garbage and those that believe it were never voting for any republican anyway regardless of the candidate.

It's funny to me that in all of the years he's been in the public eye he's never been accused of being racist, sexist, etc until he ran a campaign against a democrat.
View Quote

This x100, when everything is racist, nothing is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#42]
And Hillary is pushing Communist "values".

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes!  But what is "it" about him that makes him so creepy?  Is it a sixth sense kinda thing where your hairs go up and you KNOW that you are being watched/stalked in the woods before the mountain lion is even spotted?

Our neighbors LIKE him, think he is great!  WTF?  We can't both be right.  I had never even heard of this guy and had zero preconceived notions about him until he was brought into the national spotlight.

Strange/creepy guy.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strange/creepy guy.  

Some people will "like" whoever has the correct party initial after their name, regardless of the facts.  Groupthink is powerful thing.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#46]
The kkk was founded by Democrats and democrats are the ones who put a Klan leader in the senate.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
That was before the parties switched.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Uncle Creepy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uncle Creepy.

This! If, you were reduced to having to shop a "Tote The Note" auto dealer isn't he just what you would think would walk out to "greet you"
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

NPR guest said alt right is just the tea party which is just racist white men last night and this article is dated the 23rd http://gothamist.com/2016/08/25/clinton_trump_alt_right.php
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shocked.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And Hillary is pushing Communist "values".

View Quote

Angry Lesbian values = Cultural Marxism values.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top