Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:24:58 AM EDT
[#1]
And?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:25:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Who the hell gives "the finger" backwards like that?

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:25:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Woman in North Carolina
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#4]
"people on social media fired up."

That's all I need to know. Next.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:32:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't waste energy flipping the bird anymore.

Hell if I flipped it to everyone who needed it I would be standing with one hand in the air all the time.

Every fucking bunch thinks they are somehow special.

now they want to ruin her life over stupid bull shit.

Make her lose her job and they might find out what a car can do to bikes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Lots and Lots of cyclists these days are lawyers and other higher income folks (cause they can afford $5-10K for a bike and gear).  Don't fuck with them.  They are tech savy and can fuck you up in ways you can't imagine.

I for one hope they succeed in this case.  Hope this bitch never comes out of her house again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lots and Lots of cyclists these days are lawyers and other higher income folks (cause they can afford $5-10K for a bike and gear).  Don't fuck with them.  They are tech savy and can fuck you up in ways you can't imagine.

I for one hope they succeed in this case.  Hope this bitch never comes out of her house again.
View Quote

Flipping the bird is not protected speech anymore? Or only for the special snowflakes you side with?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:37:44 AM EDT
[#8]
You fuck with the bull you get the horns.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bet you dress like Lance Armstrong.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Flipping the bird is not protected speech anymore? Or only for the special snowflakes you side with?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know how I know you didn't read the article?

Is trying to kill people with your vehicle protected now or did I not get that memo?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, once upon a time.....Lance dressed like me....
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#12]

I felt like doing the same thing last week.

Headed to the range last Saturday morning and the bike riders were riding 2&3 abreast completely blocking the lane in a 50 mph zone.
I had to drop to 15 mph and wait for oncoming traffic to pass so I could pull into the other lane and go around.
This happened 3 fucking times.

Fuck them and their inconsideration. You're welcome to share the road but you need to go the minimum speed limit or ride single file.

And I use to ride a lot so I understand some of their struggles dealing with asshole drivers.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Well I'm sure that the group of cyclists were riding in a considerate manner and observing all traffic laws.  The real traffic laws, not the fantasy ones that many cyclists believe.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well I'm sure that the group of cyclists were riding in a considerate manner and observing all traffic laws.  The real traffic laws, not the fantasy ones that many cyclists believe.

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:49:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Headed to the range last Saturday morning and the bike riders were riding 2&3 abreast completely blocking the lane in a 50 mph zone.
I had to drop to 15 mph and wait for oncoming traffic to pass so I could pull into the other lane and go around.

Fuck them and their inconsideration. You're welcome to share the road but you need to go the minimum speed limit or ride single file.

And I use to ride a lot so I understand some of their struggles dealing with asshole drivers.

View Quote

+1
That shit pisses me off to no end. People that ride like that are pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obviously they did, most likely being lawyers and all.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:50:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Hate riders like that. The best part of being a rider is when you can lean out your window and call them out by name to move over.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:56:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ooooohhh... Oooooohhh...  look at me!  I'm going to sic my LAWYER on you!  

If she committed a crime, take the video to the police, see if they charge her, and let the legal system handle it.  The death-threats and legal-lynch-mob vigilantism are a little out of proportion, don't you think?  

If I attempted to ruin every person who was rude to me in the ER, I would need a full-time staff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she committed a crime, take the video to the police, see if they charge her, and let the legal system handle it.  The death-threats and legal-lynch-mob vigilantism are a little out of proportion, don't you think?  

If I attempted to ruin every person who was rude to me in the ER, I would need a full-time staff.

People in your ER...."typically" aren't trying to kill you.  Apples and cinder blocks.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:57:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe She was asking them to fuck her.

Bicycle Gangbang 3!

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Is trying to kill people with your vehicle protected now or did I not get that memo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're OK with these cyclists, AROCKING this woman based off of their word? Gotcha. Click.

It mentions in the article that the cyclists were riding side by side which isn't legal either.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

People in your ER...."typically" aren't trying to kill you.  Apples and cinder blocks.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show us the proof that this woman was trying to kill them, it doesn't exist in the article. Other than their word against hers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
its international sign language for "Ahh Fuck Me!"   Stupid bicycle riders misinterpreted.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

...that's retarded.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hate riders like that. The best part of being a rider is when you can lean out your window and call them out by name to move over.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That shit drives me crazy too and is very pervasive down here....
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:04:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

They were riding 2 across per the article.  Project yourself out into traffic and almost get hit and then complain.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Get out of the bike lane you asshole!" *Proceeds to run four red lights and goes up the wrong way on a one way street*
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#29]
30 bicyclists riding side by side?

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Yep.

A few weeks ago week a cyclist was riding through town coming up behind me at a red light. He was lane splitting (Illegal) between me in the right lane, and the left lane. I had my right turn signal on and was getting ready to make a right turn on red when I see the asshole out of the corner of my right eye as I am turning back right after checking left to make sure I was clear to go. The guy had decided to cut behind my truck and was now sitting there blocking me from making my right turn. Mind you, my turn signal had been on for about 200ft before I stopped in a 25MPH zone and had been on for the whole time I was there sitting at the light.

I did a quick tap of my horn at him and he turned around and started flailing his arms and screamed "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I told him what he just did was Illegal and he was blocking me from making a very much legal right turn on red. He's also lucky that I was paying attention, I said this without any malice in my voice and without cursing at him.  He doubled down on his derp with the screaming/arms flailing/ "share the road" BS and then moved so that there was no way I could get around him with my truck, positioning his bike in front of the right side of my truck. I laid on my horn. He wouldn't move. The guy behind me sees what going on, starts to lay on his horn and yell out the window at said douche bag cyclist.

I then realized this is why people own dash cams and that I need to buy one. Arrogant assholes like him. If you want me to share the road with you, have some fucking common courtesy and actually follow the traffic laws.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#31]

She better be afraid. There is nothing scarier than a grown man playing dress up in spandex on a Sunday with logos of companies that aren't paying him...who also likes to play in traffic on roads with no sidewalks, blind corners, and no shoulder.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#32]
I found a pack of spandex warriors the other day on the east side of Atlanta riding in tour de hood. 3 and 4 wide blocking the road . I passed and went about my way . In the area they were in it will not be birds shot by irate motorist .  Darwin will win in the end
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:20:17 AM EDT
[#33]
So the special snowflakes on the bicycles got triggered when they saw a finger?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#34]
"Ma'am, you're putting us in danger"

Usually they put themselves in danger with the shit I see them doing. Roads are for cars.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So you're OK with these cyclists, AROCKING this woman based off of their word? Gotcha. Click.

It mentions in the article that the cyclists were riding side by side which isn't legal either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Virginia, riding two abreast is indeed perfectly legal, unless it is impeding traffic.

Virginia cycling laws
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:29:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

She was actually asking for sex.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

In Virginia, riding two abreast is indeed perfectly legal, unless it is impeding traffic.

Virginia cycling laws
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Virginia cycling laws

Someone will get a mirror to the back of the head before I cross the double yellow into oncoming traffic. They can claim they aren't impeding traffic, but it's only because actual motorists are accommodating them. "Oh, there was a car behind me, he went around me, I did nothing wrong" Not realizing said vehicle had to adjust speed numerous times and cross the line.

ETA: I ride a bike, a mountain bike, on designated trails, I even follow the maps directions and ride counterclockwise. Look at me, I'm adulting and nobody has to accommodate me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm surprised that there are so few full out rage incidents of people mowing down scores of spandex clad assholes.
Since I carry, I don't do hand signs, yell, or blow the horn at these inconsiderate assholes that think they can convert the king's highway for commerce into their person fitness zone while I'm trying to get to work on Sunday AM. Yes, there is a special 10' maintained bicycle path just 30' off the road for these special snowflakes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they're not riding in the bike lane they're fair game.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not into killing or injuring people just because they are dumbasses.
Now if I could just mangle the shit out of their bike with my brodozer
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:40:54 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What if there's not a bike lane?

And wouldn't nailcrusher have needed to wait anyways even if there was only one biker since there wasn't enough room to safely pass?

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:48:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Lots and Lots of cyclists these days are lawyers and other higher income folks spandex wearing douche bags(cause they can afford $5-10K for a bike and gear).  Don't fuck with them.  They are tech savy and can fuck you up in ways you can't imagine.

View Quote

^^FIFY
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Arfcom cyclist hate thread. Lulz.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#45]
I've said for years that it takes a special kind of asshole to ride on the road in a group.

This article is not proving me wrong.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
They were riding 2 across per the article.  Project yourself out into traffic and almost get hit and then complain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's being rude in return for YOUR rudeness.

"Trying to kill" is "two faggots dead, three leg-humpers injured and six weenies just pooping in spandex".  Then, there is argument for "trying to kill" on the survivors.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize you breaking the law on the road may induce someone to ACTUALLY kill you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Fuck those cyclist assholes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#48]
LOL....I don't think I'd take a "death threat" from some Mr. Bean in spandex too seriously.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Complete asshole = Thirty cyclists were riding two-by-two

I rode for years so i am biased but call it like it is. Unsafe and stupid.

If a Ant on the trail gets crushed by the elephant who's at fault?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol.  This post takes the cake.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top