Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2016 9:59:05 PM EDT
Anyone know of a decent spotting scope in the 3-400 dollar and under range?
Does such a thing even exist, or is OP 'tarded?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Konus
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone know of a decent spotting scope in the 3-400 dollar and under range?
Does such a thing even exist, or is OP 'tarded?
View Quote

I bought two that were under $500 each. Both sucked. I sold both at a loss.

I have a Swarovski ATS 65 now.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
For 100 yard work, I still use a cheap $50 Simmons. I did recently buy a low end Leopold (China), and it is capable of seeing 5.56 holes in white paper at 300 yards. Magnification not stated as I can't remember.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For 100 yard work, I still use a cheap $50 Simmons. I did recently buy a low end Leopold (China), and it is capable of seeing 5.56 holes in white paper at 300 yards. Magnification not stated as I can't remember.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This. I have that scope for sighting in at the 50 yard line. It works for what I need.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#5]
This is my next optic purchase, its been getting good reviews on the Hide. For the price and several people comparing it to MK 4 glass seem really good to me. But from what I've seen in its price class with a reticle in it it's a no brainer. I've been very happy with some of Bushnells offerings the past couple of years.

http://swfa.com/Bushnell-15-45x60-Legend-Tactical-Spotting-Scope-P93632.aspx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top