Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's hidden under the hospital gown
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's that fat ass doctor who follows her around? Thought he was to be by her side at all times.
Is this a ploy to make her look like a well person by not having him in the pics?
He's hidden under the hospital gown
Well, that explains the licking sound
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:16:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who on her staff thinks it's a good idea for her to go out in that Captain Kangaroo shit? What angle are they going for?
View Quote

I'm sure they have the best that Hollywood can buy.  But even all those fashion advisors can't figure out how to hide her over-sized, heavy duty, shit filled, old lady diapers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:39:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holy shit, does she get dressed in the dark ?
View Quote

One hopes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:57:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Looks like a giant oven mitt.
View Quote
LMAO

FHRC
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:40:05 AM EDT
[#5]
The sad part is that it shows what a narcissist she is, just like Michelle Obama.  With their money they could have people custom making clothes that would make their unflattering figures at least presentable instead of ridiculous.  Instead they wear the comfortable clothes that they want and either ignore any advice or surround themselves with yes men who are afraid to say anything- the Emperor's New Clothes indeed.   I'm certainly not one to speak on matters of fashion while wearing my Columbia Sportswear shorts and shirt and I realize that they're not starting with much, but both of their outfits seem to accentuate them in all the wrong ways.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:54:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Ahh, the new Top Map smock, from the house of Rand Mcnally
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:55:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Do a search for "Ch'ing dynasty robes and jackets".

She's so entangled with the Chinese government that she's now trying to dress like a Ch'ing dynasty court official.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm fairly certain that this was custom designed for her, maybe not from a big name designer, but with very expensive material, and this is what they came up with.

Hillary is pear-shaped and overweight, but not THAT fat. There's no reason to wear something this hideous, unless she is hiding something under that tent jacket.

She could be tweaking everyone who is scrutinizing her fashion as well.

But seriously, she's hiding something. Has to be. No normal woman deliberately chooses to wear something that ridiculous. There's just no way.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Her outfits look like they were designed by the tailors from the Star Trek original series.
View Quote

Whoppis outfits from TNG.

Or

Maybe she's gotten into kung fu movies ....and that's inspired her wardrobe.

Steven segal much ?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:05:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:39:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Wouldn't surprise me if she is using these hideous quilts masquerading as smocks to cover a bullet resistant vest.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:49:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#16]
If that was gray she would be in communist china garb

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:04:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Whatever Huma is she deserves a medal for eating that jerky snatch
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:12:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Or life support equipment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't surprise me if she is using these hideous quilts masquerading as smocks to cover a bullet resistant vest.

Or life support equipment.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#20]
There were pants that matched the top but she had "an accident" in them and had to change before the event.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Folks make a big deal about HRC wearing strange clothes to hide a bag or diapers or something . I think if she and her handlers really wanted to deceive they could come up with stuff that would do a way better job of hiding stuff and not look so strange. I think it is simply that she is a fat assed dumpy old woman that doesn't give a crap and all her folks are scared to tell her how stupid she looks.

On the other hand while Cher does have the look of some one who has had some plastic surgery she is no spring chicken and I wouldn't expect her to look 25 . She is 70,two years older than HRC. Heck,Cher looks better now than Hillary has looked in the last 45 years . Bat shit crazy but looks pretty good for 70

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's what I was just thinking.  Wasn't there a SS agent that wrote a book on how big a cunt she was during their last go-around at the WH?

Idk how any of them could be committed to taking a bullet for her.  I bet they'd all accidentally trip if lead started flying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet being put on her SS detail is a special kind of hell.

That's what I was just thinking.  Wasn't there a SS agent that wrote a book on how big a cunt she was during their last go-around at the WH?

Idk how any of them could be committed to taking a bullet for her.  I bet they'd all accidentally trip if lead started flying.

They should all bend over to tie their shoes.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Trying to think of of somethng pithy.......

Got it:

Fuck that traitorous cunt with a dull chainsaw.
View Quote

Hope that wretched cunt has internal hemmorhaging so she tastes her own blood when she goes.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Good grief. I dressed as Laverne, with my wife as Shirley, a few years ago and still looked more fashionable.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Loving that couch camo look,should play good in flyover country.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Loving that couch camo look,should play good in flyover country.
View Quote

It looks like my parents-in-law's couch, and my FIL in MO is planning to vote for her. So, there's evidence supporting that plan. To be fair, he's nearly 80 and probably siding with her because he comes from are a multigenerational family of old-school Democrat attorneys. I still love the guy but don't talk politics.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#29]
what's the over/under on how many medical gadgets are under the commie coat?
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
what's the over/under on how many medical gadgets are under the commie coat?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Tent clothing is likely hiding her Siamese mutant sibling, Kuato Soros..............
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top