Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2016 7:35:58 PM EDT
Donald Trump will be allowed (by who, I don't know. The Illuminati? The Zionist Banking Consortium? The Bilderberg Group? MJ12?) to win the presidency because there is another economic disaster looming which will hit in the first year of the next President's term. The blame will fall to the person/party in office and it will set up a Democratic rout in the midterms to take back Congress and the presidency in the next election.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I've actually thought something similar, only instead of some shadowy group "allowing" a Trump presidency, folks propping up the economy now would just wait until a republican is president and just let everything collapse, so that they could point at the republicans and say "look what happens when you put those people in charge."

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#2]
At this point i think anything is possible, i have lost all faith in the powers that be.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I kinda thought something along the same lines...  is Trump the chosen one and we are being played to vote for someone we wouldnt have voted for otherwise?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I said that last year, that it may be better for the Dems to win to be the fall person.

Then, Scalia died, and we can't allow Hillary to appoint SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've actually thought something similar, only instead of some shadowy group "allowing" a Trump presidency, folks propping up the economy now would just wait until a republican is president and just let everything collapse, so that they could point at the republicans and say "look what happens when you put those people in charge."  
View Quote

... Actually, it's plausible. Anyone but Hillary
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't Bush do this to zero? It wouldn't be surprising if the left tried to do it back. Meanwhile we all are collateral in their game.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know, Obama lived off of blaming Bush his first term, don't see why Trump could not do the same to Obama.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Didn't Bush do this to zero? It wouldn't be surprising if the left tried to do it back. Meanwhile we all are collateral in their game.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bush was still in office last time things went south. You know, after Bill Clinton's "surplus"...

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Democrats could be in charge and still blame a collapse on Republicans. The media would lead the charge for them.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Given that each state handles, runs and reports their election results independently, it would be difficult for a single outside group to "allow" anybody to win.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At this point i think anything is possible, i have lost all faith in the powers that be.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Given that each state handles, runs and reports their election results independently, it would be difficult for a single outside group to "allow" anybody to win.
View Quote

You under estimate the reach of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#13]
You can bank on this happening.  The wheels are primed to come off pretty soon anyway.  $20T is serious business.

Trump won't be able to blame the Chocolate Messiah because the media is monolithic and in lockstep with the Dimms.

SHTF is coming.  Prepare accordingly....
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#14]
He could always blame it on Bush.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:18:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Hitlery wont allow that. she will dead them all. its her turn!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've actually thought something similar, only instead of some shadowy group "allowing" a Trump presidency, folks propping up the economy now would just wait until a republican is president and just let everything collapse,so that they could point at the republicans and say "look what happens when you put those people in charge."  
View Quote

That would mean those people made a conscious decision to deny Hillary Clinton her (arguably) last possible opportunity to be elected President.  

Deliberately choosing to be on Hillary's shit-list is a life choice very few people are comfortable making.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm just waiting for doomsday  to remove 90% of the population ///  I have my eye on some nice land
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#18]
An Economic disaster is almost certain to occur because of Obama's policies.  The difference is that Trump may be able to pull us out and look like a Hero.  Hillary will have to nuke Russia.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it's a well-known fact, sonny-jim, that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually in a secret country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. The Queen, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, the Vatican...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up!

Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Ooh! Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#20]
http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2982-2016-will-end-with-economic-instability-and-a-trump-presidency

not saying I agree but this guy has been arguing along the same lines

I think it sounds too clever by half and that they would rather have someone on their "team" kinda like merkel with the refugee crisis

Sorry I'm a retarded newb, no clue how to hot link with iPad
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Well it's a well-known fact, sonny-jim, that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually in a secret country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. The Queen, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, the Vatican...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up!

Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Ooh! Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I saw a black lady youtube prophet today and she was tolt by the lord that in November we are going to have a financial collapse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top