Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So while she has lived in a bubble all her post college life, she doesn't get she has summoned a all out assault of shit post, dank meme's, and in general the wrath of most of the worlds internet trying to beat on the "alt-right" correct? She starts talking about Nazi frogs , and even the left is gonna think she lost her dam mind lol!

She is dumb as that zoo saying no more Harabee meme's. You would think at least her interns would know better.
View Quote

The problem is that most of the sorts that would get it are either hardcore Bernouts or from this nebulous "alt-right" she is trying to paint

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
So much kek
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm just gonna consider this a small victory
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:10:46 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, Bitch and her ilk though she could fight the memes!

http://i.imgur.com/0IDtu4Lm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oHpn0Sr.png
I want this Trump Pepe printed on a 4' x 2' magnet sheet for the tailgate of my truck.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:19:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:34:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Full kek
View Quote

What an absolute madman.

He may need to duct-tape a level-IV plate to the back of his head, and maybe invest in a dead man's switch.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:39:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think this, beyond any Republican political maneuvers, would wreck her campaign more than anything else.

The woman hasn't been outside without Secret Service protection in over 30 years.  If she became an Internet fad, her circuits would fry and her political propaganda brain would crash.  She has NO IDEA how to relate to the common American.  Peasant humor.  She doesn't get it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ill be impressed when somebody yells Pepe every time she speaks.

I think this, beyond any Republican political maneuvers, would wreck her campaign more than anything else.

The woman hasn't been outside without Secret Service protection in over 30 years.  If she became an Internet fad, her circuits would fry and her political propaganda brain would crash.  She has NO IDEA how to relate to the common American.  Peasant humor.  She doesn't get it...

There is something to be said about that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:51:28 AM EDT
[#8]

What an absolute madman.  

He may need to duct-tape a level-IV plate to the back of his head, and maybe invest in a dead man's switch.
View Quote

Nah, he just needs to get rid of all of his guns so he can't shoot himself!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:53:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hitlery also called out Alex Jones BY NAME in her speech. Big mistake.

Now he's practically dancing with glee at his increasing exposure and coverage, eagerly dumping truth and might-be-truth about all of her dirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlH48J5GzLs

ETA: just listen, don't watch. The camera work is purposefully weird, and dizzying.
View Quote

No doubt!!

Just acknowledging Alex Jones by name just gained Trump several hundred thousand votes and added to AJ's (dubious) legitimacy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:53:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Does she think the alt right is going to dicktuck like a bow-tied faggot commentator at Neoconman Review? What a fucking idiot, and she has no idea what she's done.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:57:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Rarest Pepe ever.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Does she think the alt right is going to dicktuck like a bow-tied faggot commentator at Neoconman Review? What a fucking idiot, and she has no idea what she's done.
View Quote

OK

I just completely lost it.

Beer through the nose, choking on smoke, Wife looking at me like I had a stroke.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:01:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn bro.

That's savage

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:11:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

OK

Beer through the nose, choking on smoke, Wife looking at me like I had a stroke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK

The irony was not lost on me either.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:22:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yikes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:23:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Best post in this thread so far.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:28:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Damn bro.

That's savage

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn bro.

That's savage

That's alt-right in a nutshell.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:37:12 AM EDT
[#18]

I'm only 30 and now I feel old.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:35:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Dumb yelling out something only a few people would understand. Might as well go yell 87, fo, or beans no beans.
View Quote

Exactly what I was thinking.  Pretty sophomoric.

Better if several yelled Chelsea Hubbell
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#20]
top kek
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:46:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK

I like to leave little easter eggs in my posts for the more discerning to find.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#22]
I like easter eggs
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:57:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Rarest Pepe ever.
View Quote

You beat me to it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Dumb yelling out something only a few people would understand. Might as well go yell 87, fo, or beans no beans.
View Quote

It is the same notion.  

Fuck it, if it interupts her train of thought, go for it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:19:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:24:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The OP's OP has aids. What the fuck are those pictures/screen caps and what do all the little circles represent? This thread sucks.
View Quote

Hah

They let you surf arf at the retirement home?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:25:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I wonder if there's meds in all that stuff.

She had that weird episode with the Starbucks, too. Maybe her dosage was getting low.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Anyone see her stuffing her face with chocolates after? The press was asking her questions and she responded by offering them chocolates.

I wonder if there's meds in all that stuff.

She had that weird episode with the Starbucks, too. Maybe her dosage was getting low.

Good question but that would be crazy for her to offer it to others if true.  On the other hand maybe she is drugging the media.  That would explain their support for her.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:33:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:44:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:00:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/milo-yiannopoulos.DePaul_College_Republicans.facebook.jpg

What's the adoption age limit again? Because I want him and Pizza Part Ben as my two gay dads.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View Quote

Best Post of the Year material right there, LOL!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn bro.

That's savage

This.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:55:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I just sat through the 30-minute eye-rolling exercise that is FHRC's anti-alt-right "Oh noes Trump is a racist" speech. It was not easy. She literally says "Think of the children." No, I am not kidding.

She has the bleeding heart vote locked up tight. I hope enough people see through her schtick. This election will be known as one in which each candidate tries to convince the voters that the other one is worse for America.
View Quote

She spoke of all the hate and vitriol of the Alt-Right.

Not one word about:

#blacklivesmatter
#fuckthecops
#roomtodestroy
#radicalislam

all the things that have actually killed people and burned cities down. Funny that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
So while she has lived in a bubble all her post college life, she doesn't get she has summoned a all out assault of shit post, dank meme's, and in general the wrath of most of the worlds internet trying to beat on the "alt-right" correct? She starts talking about Nazi frogs , and even the left is gonna think she lost her dam mind lol!

She is dumb as that zoo saying no more Harabee meme's. You would think at least her interns would know better.
View Quote

Like former First Lady, former Senator, former Secretary of State Hillary F'ing Clinton is going to ask for or accept campaign advice from a fucking intern

I seriously doubt Hillary Clinton is asking for or accepting advice from anyone about how she rolls.  I firmly believe she thinks she is smart enough to call all the shots, and anyone in first-person contact with her knows to cower and say "Yes Ma'am!" to whatever she directs.  Somebody may have mentioned or suggested this "attack the alt-right" strategy, and Hillary may have decided to roll with it as a convenient distraction.  But it is already spinning out of her control.

The only thing I can say is that IF someone suggested to Hillary that she attack the alt-right, that person had better never visit Fort Marcy Park without friends.  A lot of them!

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:57:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Gotcha.

What's the green frog meme?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is pepe?

It's the green frog meme.

Gotcha.

I'm waiting for an explanation on this too.

I understand the green frog meme is Pepe.   And that it has somehow become symbolic for Trump.  But I don't understand the relationship or what it means. I must be old.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Someone should go to a Clinton a rally and pretend they have Tourette's. Make sure everyone sees you before she gets on stage, make it obvious you have Tourette's and when she's speaking yell "CUNT!!!!!" as loud as you can.
View Quote
I know just the guy and he'd not be faking it.  He was from Belgium and had a really loud and deep voice with a heavy accent.  Was in a large project meeting about to be addressed by a high muckety muck. She walked in and this guy said really loud "Biggg Azzzzzzzzzzzz".  Everyone kept really still, quiet and very carefully ignored it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I understand the green frog meme is Pepe.   And that it has somehow become symbolic for Trump.  But I don't understand the relationship or what it means. I must be old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is pepe?

Gotcha.

From Know Your Meme:

About
Pepe the Frog is an anthropomorphic frog character from the comic series Boy’s Club by Matt Furie. On 4chan, various illustrations of the frog creature have been used as reaction faces, including Feels Good Man, Sad Frog, Angry Pepe, Smug Frog and Well Meme’d.

Origin
In 2005, artist Matt Furie created the comic series Boy’s Club, which stars the teenage monster characters Pepe, Brett, Andy and Landwolf.

Pepe is kinda like a mascot for 4chan, like Arfcom used to use the "Fuck You, I'm an Aardvark!" meme (although I haven't seen it for a while).  Pepe is versatile and can be modified into different forms.

Once Trump started running, somebody made a Trump Pepe The Frog with the hair and smug smile.  It went viral and became a symbol of the alt-right, spreading beyond 4chan to other sites (even here).

Net result is that if someone shouts "PEPE!" at a Hillary pep rally, he is basically saying "Hillary, you are an object of ridicule; we don't fear you; and we are everywhere, even here!"  

The best part is, can you imagine being the guy who has to explain Pepe to HILLARY?    I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that.  

Staffer:  "OK, so there is this place called 4chan... and there is this frog..."  
Hillary:  "What in the FUCK are you going on about?  You're fired!  Get me someone who can make sense."

4 staffers later....

Hillary:  "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!"
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is pepe?

Gotcha.

He is used for emotions typically.  I think is has something to do with Trumps emotional message (or hyped supposed hatred).

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Meme magic is real ladies and gentlemen.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

From Know Your Meme:

About
Pepe the Frog is an anthropomorphic frog character from the comic series Boy’s Club by Matt Furie. On 4chan, various illustrations of the frog creature have been used as reaction faces, including Feels Good Man, Sad Frog, Angry Pepe, Smug Frog and Well Meme’d.

Origin
In 2005, artist Matt Furie created the comic series Boy’s Club, which stars the teenage monster characters Pepe, Brett, Andy and Landwolf.

Pepe is kinda like a mascot for 4chan, like Arfcom used to use the "Fuck You, I'm an Aardvark!" meme (although I haven't seen it for a while).  Pepe is versatile and can be modified into different forms.

Once Trump started running, somebody made a Trump Pepe The Frog with the hair and smug smile.  It went viral and became a symbol of the alt-right, spreading beyond 4chan to other sites (even here).

Net result is that if someone shouts "PEPE!" at a Hillary pep rally, he is basically saying "Hillary, you are an object of ridicule; we don't fear you; and we are everywhere, even here!"  

The best part is, can you imagine being the guy who has to explain Pepe to HILLARY?    I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that.  

Staffer:  "OK, so there is this place called 4chan... and there is this frog..."  
Hillary:  "What in the FUCK are you going on about?  You're fired!  Get me someone who can make sense."

4 staffers later....

Best explanation so far.

I'll also add that Hillary believes this "troll' internet is a part of the "Alt-right" movement. Which would include 4chan in this wide net of "racism and bigotry" she claims to be fighting agaisnt.

When in all reality 4chan is just a cesspool of weaponized autism and leans no particular way. Plenty of Bernie supporters and CTR shills are contributors to 4chan as well. Just happens that a good amount are trump supporters.

So, leading up to this "monumental" speech, she was hinting it would be attacking people who "draw racist frogs on the internet" or some other blabber. Which turned into "nazi frog pictures".

Basically she was trying to tie Trump to the far right then internet trolls, then to the "Alt-right", then to the KKK. Which completely backfired since right as she was getting to the juice, so to say, one of those racist trolls yelled out a battle cry. Akin to the Brave heart speech.

It was glorious.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:43:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Best explanation so far.

I'll also add that Hillary believes this "troll' internet is a part of the "Alt-right" movement. Which would include 4chan in this wide net of "racism and bigotry" she claims to be fighting agaisnt.

When in all reality 4chan is just a cesspool of weaponized autism and leans no particular way. Plenty of Bernie supporters and CTR shills are contributors to 4chan as well. Just happens that a good amount are trump supporters.

So, leading up to this "monumental" speech, she was hinting it would be attacking people who "draw racist frogs on the internet" or some other blabber. Which turned into "nazi frog pictures".

Basically she was trying to tie Trump to the far right then internet trolls, then to the "Alt-right", then to the KKK. Which completely backfired since right as she was getting to the juice, so to say, one of those racist trolls yelled out a battle cry. Akin to the Brave heart speech.

It was glorious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Know Your Meme:

About

Origin

4 staffers later....

Best explanation so far.

It was glorious.

This quote alone made it worth reading this thread , despite my tenuous grasp of the Pepe meme.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Pepe shirt

Group buy? Someone needs to put Make America Great Again on the back!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Link to transcript of Hillary's alt-right speech

Wow.  It's worth reading because it demonstrates how far she is willing to take a fact and spin, spin, spin it into a monstrous distortion of the truth.  It is chilling that she is so willing to tell baldfaced lies and that her followers eat it up.

Unfortunately, they did not include "PEPE!" in the transcript
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#47]
kek  <---
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

My hat's off to you. Best post of the day!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Link to transcript of Hillary's alt-right speech

Wow.  It's worth reading because it demonstrates how far she is willing to take a fact and spin, spin, spin it into a monstrous distortion of the truth.  It is chilling that she is so willing to tell baldfaced lies and that her followers eat it up.

Unfortunately, they did not include "PEPE!" in the transcript
View Quote

*Member of crowd yells "pepe!"*
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Let the record show, that in the year two thousand and sixteen, internet cartoon frogs became a presidential campaign issue.

What a time to be alive.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top