Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:48:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Monsters walk among us
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Shot like coyotes and left for the buzzards would be way to nice.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure if what you're trying to say is directed at me or not but I didn't have anything to do with getting rid of the death penalty in NM. You're preaching to the choir here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it."

That right there is the type of comment that I have never understood. Why in the heck would any state need  "the return of the death penalty...." ? The question I would ask is why would any state does not already have the death penalty in place? These types of subhuman criminals reside in all 50 states as well as most all of the countries on the face of the earth. Why does anybody need to be reminded of the need for the death penalty? These types of atrocities have been going on for as long as man has walked the earth.  

Just to remind some of the reason that all states should have the death penalty and shouldn't be behind the ball and have to "propose the return of the death penalty."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Polly_Klaas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Meirhofer

Not sure if what you're trying to say is directed at me or not but I didn't have anything to do with getting rid of the death penalty in NM. You're preaching to the choir here.

that was all our fat drunk piece of shit last governor, Bill Richardson.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Stakes, Ant Hills, Honey  and  Rope are in order. I volunteer to dole out the punishment if covnicted, free of charge.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump

Death to those mutherfuckers
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They admitted it.....no reason for due process.  Bullet to the head.  No different than a rabid animal.  

It would be easy to do that and sure as hell not lose any sleep.  Time to quit screwing around with people like this.  
View Quote

I agree,  no reason for theatrics or torture, just solve the problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#7]
chootem and haul to the dump and deposit with the garbage.

Taxpayer money 24/7 X 365 X 3 scum, for the next 40 - 50 years.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#8]
You can tell by the picture of the mother she has no remorse for what she did.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#9]
"....they injected Martens' 10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

Meth calms people down ? I thought it was a type of speed ?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This here exactly.

They may all be criminals in prison, but I have heard that there is even some things the most hardened criminal won't tolerate, and what these three did I is exactly what gen-pop will not tolerate.

My daughters biological father was put in jail for sexual misconduct with her and he got sent to the infirmary the first night.

We had his rights terminated and he is sitting in state prison right now. Has 6 more years and from what I have been told, he is everyone's bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I support state-sponsored death penalty, sometimes it's just cheaper and easier to put em in general lock-up and let that description slip.  Probably will likely take care of itself.

This here exactly.

They may all be criminals in prison, but I have heard that there is even some things the most hardened criminal won't tolerate, and what these three did I is exactly what gen-pop will not tolerate.

My daughters biological father was put in jail for sexual misconduct with her and he got sent to the infirmary the first night.

We had his rights terminated and he is sitting in state prison right now. Has 6 more years and from what I have been told, he is everyone's bitch.

Fortunately for the CO's but unfortunately for justice this just isn't as true as people outside the walls believe it to be.

The prison I was at was supposed to be used as a temporary hold for people waiting to transfer to other facilities.  They sometimes ended up "waiting" as long as five years.  Because it was only a temporary hold our sex offenders weren't separated from the rest.  Didn't really create much of an issue.  There were instances here and there of beatings but they were pretty few and far between.  Gang fights were more the norm.

At a long term facility they general separate the sex offenders from the rest and give them their own block.  Yard time might be shared though.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Reading stories this heartbreaking is rough. Just imagine what the poor girl went through, I can't imagine.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Couple APD guys on the radio this am- said they can't say much currently, but that things to come out of the investigation will be worse- much worse when made known.

Damn.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Couple APD guys on the radio this am- said they can't say much currently, but that things to come out of the investigation will be worse- much worse when made known.

Damn.

View Quote

Not looking forward to it. I've already read the actual criminal complaint and it was hard to read. Breaks my heart and makes me angry at the same time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Nothing sickens more than crimes against children. Cases like this and many others make me wonder was there nobody in this child's  life who heard or knew anything? Maybe saw the warning signs? Next door neighbor? Aunt? Uncle? Grandparent? Teacher? CPS? Anyone?????

Humanity failed this poor child. May God bless her soul.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I really, really didn't need to read about this story.

Can we stop the Earth, I'd like to jump off. Maybe start a colony on Mars?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Tie successive rings of Det-Cord around his body starting at the ankles, mid calf, knees, mid thigh, hips then around the bottom of their ribcages.   Blow each ring and cauterize between shots, so they stay alive the entire time until the last one cuts them in half so they can watch their own hearts stop beating.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it."

That right there is the type of comment that I have never understood. Why in the heck would any state need  "the return of the death penalty...." ? The question I would ask is why would any state does not already have the death penalty in place? These types of subhuman criminals reside in all 50 states as well as most all of the countries on the face of the earth. Why does anybody need to be reminded of the need for the death penalty? These types of atrocities have been going on for as long as man has walked the earth.  

Just to remind some of the reason that all states should have the death penalty and shouldn't be behind the ball and have to "propose the return of the death penalty."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

No, not you. The dumb governor who's light bulb started flickering on/off because of this new atrocity. "...Governor is thinking about proposing the return of the death penalty...." Why does he even need to think about it? Why didn't he propose it during his election campaign? What is wrong with this guy??? It takes a gruesome child murder for him to even realize that evil needs to be terminated? I don't get it and probably never will.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#18]
This case is beyond sickening. I could not believe what I read as true.

Justice can only be three bullets in the backs of three heads. I have no other solution.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I really, really didn't need to read about this story.

Can we stop the Earth, I'd like to jump off. Maybe start a colony on Mars?
View Quote

That wouldn't do much good. The problem is with the people that would colonize Mars with you. No way to eliminate all the evil people and screening won't screen out all the evil people. As long as there are people there will be evil people. All you can do is eliminate them when they are discovered. Unfortunately, the only way to discover who they are is by the discovery of their evil deeds.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#20]
What a nightmare.

"It hurts me because I love kids, someone so young does not deserve to be murdered, let alone brutally murdered,” neighbor Ajaisha Bradford said.
View Quote

That's a pretty bold stance to take, Ms. Bradford, it's very brave of you to say so.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This case is beyond sickening. I could not believe what I read as true.

Justice can only be three bullets in the backs of three heads. I have no other solution.
View Quote

Flay them.

Death is too merciful.

I've seen the evil animals do.

They need to suffer.

This kid was a pure soul.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Not looking forward to it. I've already read the actual criminal complaint and it was hard to read. Breaks my heart and makes me angry at the same time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn.

what is known is had to take, i don't know if I want to know more.

How can someone do that to their own child.?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, not you. The dumb governor who's light bulb started flickering on/off because of this new atrocity. "...Governor is thinking about proposing the return of the death penalty...." Why does he even need to think about it? Why didn't he propose it during his election campaign? What is wrong with this guy??? It takes a gruesome child murder for him to even realize that evil needs to be terminated? I don't get it and probably never will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're obviously not familiar with what's going on here. Our governor was already proposing the return of the death penalty before this happened. She began proposing it in light of the shooting death of a police officer in Hatch, NM by some fugitives from Ohio.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Give them to ISIS along with a couple go-pros and tell them to come up with something that'll REALLY wow us.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Build a giant belt sander and sloooowly lower these scum bags onto it.
View Quote

You lack imagination.

Remove eyes, tongue, arms and legs. Pierce ear drums. Burn all skin so it grows back as scar tissue. have a team of doctors on hand to keep it alive for as long as possible.

entire existance becomes darkness, silence and pain.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#26]
This is one reason why I hate the liberals in our society. These demons need an end.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#27]
This is what drugs do to people

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that "guy" has a vagina and isn't a guy. don't know anything about NM politics but it probably just wasn't a big issue in the state. for what it's worth i agree with you but i don't particularly fault martinez, i don't think it's a topic that comes up very often.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#29]
This is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

I hope they get what's coming to them in prison or maybe sooner.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I would volunteer for their firing squad.
View Quote

There'd be no shortage of volunteers.  Firing Battalion would be more like it.

Hell, I'll even provide my own ammo.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#31]
My wife is from Moriarty, about a half hour east of Albuquerque.  She read about this atrocity yesterday and told me about it as soon as I walked through the door.  To say she was distraught would be a masterpiece of understatement. Not crying or in tears, just incredulous that anyone could be so cruel and inhuman to an innocent child.    

Fuckiig savages need to die.  Hard.  They need to be made examples of.  

In the meantime, the wife has talked about retiring back to NM.  

"Leave Idaho for that fucking place?  Maybe 25 years ago.  Now?  Fuck no".
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Damn.

View Quote

For APD to describe it as one of the most grisly scenes ever tells me just about everything I don't want to know about it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nothing sickens more than crimes against children. Cases like this and many others make me wonder was there nobody in this child's  life who heard or knew anything? Maybe saw the warning signs? Next door neighbor? Aunt? Uncle? Grandparent? Teacher? CPS? Anyone?????

Humanity failed this poor child. May God bless her soul.
View Quote

Next door neighbors didn't even know she was a drug user.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My wife is from Moriarty, about a half hour east of Albuquerque.  She read about this atrocity yesterday and told me about it as soon as I walked through the door.  To say she was distraught would be a masterpiece of understatement. Not crying or in tears, just incredulous that anyone could be so cruel and inhuman to an innocent child.    

View Quote

Then there was the kid who murdered his entire family a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

Yeah, the report is out there, didn't link.

It's horrific.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"....they injected Martens'

10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

Meth calms people down ? I thought it was a type of speed ?
View Quote

Her mom is a Methhead. Making sense not part of the equation.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#37]
And for all spouting the "retribution" line, I understand.

But it puts us on their level.

The methods of retribution expressed by locals on talk radio the past few days is disgusting.

A rabid or vicious animal? We put it down, right there, right then.

And I know some don't want to hear it,

But we do it humanely.

We don't torture.

We take care of the problem.

That, and nothing more.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Damn.

View Quote

Annnndddd it will be buried.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's horrific.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

It's horrific.

The criminal complaint was shown to me in person and I haven't found a source for it online anywhere or else I would've posted a link.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Monsters walk among us
View Quote

More than you can imagine.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The criminal complaint was shown to me in person and I haven't found a source for it online anywhere or else I would've posted a link.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

It's horrific.

https://lintvkrqe.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/complaint-with-warning2.pdf
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Monsters walk among us

SOF magazine used to have a "intel brief" section called "For Your Eyes Only" (I think) back in the '90s that covered both domestic and international venues.  The source was out of Amarillo, TX IIRC.  Not a timely source of information of course, but interesting just the same.

I remember one issue that predicted an increase in the number of extremely violent, super "predatory" criminals in the not-too-distant future.

Turning our backs on God and the subsequent moral decay of society, proliferation of the use of drugs, prison overcrowding with lenient sentences and early release, LEOs under siege from the left, etc.

I just don't see things getting better between a lawless government trying to disarm the civilian population, and the criminal element that seems to have lost their fear of consequences.

Proof?  A couple or three decades ago, this story would have been all over the nightly news and the nation would be in a state of shock.  Now?  People are so desensitized to such acts of savagery it doesn't even register anymore beyond a brief pause to lament the loss of innocent life.  No outrage, no demands for changes to our justice system.  No speeches by slimy politicians attempting to exploit the crime for some sort of political benefit to themselves.  Nothing.

Welcome to the new normal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lovely.

NM and the southwest has always been rough, but with the population of the state growing due to the influx of illegals, I'll be gawd damned if I move back there.  I miss it, but it's not the same state I moved to in 1986.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Damn.

View Quote

I read an article this morning that had some details in it, absolutely vile.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Put him on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean ditch with bullet hole in his grape.
View Quote

fify

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This here exactly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I support state-sponsored death penalty, sometimes it's just cheaper and easier to put em in general lock-up and let that description slip.  Probably will likely take care of itself.

This here exactly.

In general this is not true. it's just 'what people heard".
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#48]
ugh
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Build a giant belt sander and sloooowly lower these scum bags onto it.
View Quote

Give them one last ride.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Saw that this morning. Makes me wonder how many other cases like this are out there and happening now but haven't been caught.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top