Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Parents do some horrific things to their kids. Jimminy Christmas.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't even.....

Poor little girl.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If that was my daughter the only trial would be mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.koat.com/news/sources-police-investigate-killing-of-9yearold-girl/41351480

Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it.

From the article:

"....they injected Martens' 10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

Police said the young girl was sexually assaulted by Gonzales and his cousin, 31-year-old Jessica Kelley. After the assault police said the girl was either stabbed or strangled to death."

x2

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Blood and tissue type them, strap them down to a gurney and harvest their organs....no anesthesia

Just keep cutting away until they are dead.
When you are done, throw the carcass in with the rest of the medical waste and let it be incinerated.

No use in letting good organs go to waste. Might as well part them out and at least save some other lives.

...oh, and make sure you leave at least one of the eyes until last. We don't want them to not be able to see what is happening to them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.koat.com/news/sources-police-investigate-killing-of-9yearold-girl/41351480

Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it.

From the article:

"....they injected Martens' 10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

Police said the young girl was sexually assaulted by Gonzales and his cousin, 31-year-old Jessica Kelley. After the assault police said the girl was either stabbed or strangled to death."

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Blood and tissue type them, strap them down to a gurney and harvest their organs....no anesthesia

When you are done, throw the carcass in with the rest of the medical waste and let it be incinerated.

No use in letting good organs go to waste. Might as well part them out and at least save some other lives.

...oh, and make sure you leave at least one of the eyes until last. We don't want them to not be able to see what is happening to them.
View Quote

They were IV meth users, why would you want to give their disgusting, tainted organs to anybody else? Vivisect them all you want, but every part of them is waste.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Time to make a trip to the mangrove swamps of Ramree Island in Guadalcanal. Bring those oxygen thieves with us. 900 Japanese soldiers went in, in WWII, 20 came out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
They were probably junkies.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They admitted it.....no reason for due process.  Bullet to the head.  No different than a rabid animal.  

It would be easy to do that and sure as hell not lose any sleep.  Time to quit screwing around with people like this.  
View Quote
Yep, this. Cheap, simple, and gets the job done.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Her mom did this to her???
View Quote

Meth. 'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#12]
All the torture talk is silly.

1. It's unconstitutional.

2. That's how you get to the Roman level of debauchery with gladiator games and BS.

3. There's already somebody out there cooking up new and inventive ways to kill people they think deserve the death penalty. I would rather not have ISIS as my spirit animal.

As a society we certainly have the wherewithal to condemn these animals to death for their heinous crimes. After a far trial, conviction and a sentence of death they should be killed quickly and efficiently with as little spectacle as possible. One shot to the back of the head, lethal injection, nitrogen gas chamber and hanging are all tried and true methods of execution and are for all intents and purposes "humane".

Take out the trash with a minimum of fuss and drama.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

2. That's how you get to the Roman level of debauchery with gladiator games and BS.

3. There's already somebody out there cooking up new and inventive ways to kill people they think deserve the death penalty. I would rather not have ISIS as my spirit animal.

As a society we certainly have the wherewithal to condemn these animals to death for their heinous crimes. After a far trial, conviction and a sentence of death they should be killed quickly and efficiently with as little spectacle as possible. One shot to the back of the head, lethal injection, nitrogen gas chamber and hanging are all tried and true methods of execution and are for all intents and purposes "humane".

View Quote

I bet you are a blast at parties Mr. Buzzkillington

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Gallows in the courthouse square. Noon on the 1'st Sunday after sentencing.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#15]
"Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it."

That right there is the type of comment that I have never understood. Why in the heck would any state need  "the return of the death penalty...." ? The question I would ask is why would any state does not already have the death penalty in place? These types of subhuman criminals reside in all 50 states as well as most all of the countries on the face of the earth. Why does anybody need to be reminded of the need for the death penalty? These types of atrocities have been going on for as long as man has walked the earth.  

Just to remind some of the reason that all states should have the death penalty and shouldn't be behind the ball and have to "propose the return of the death penalty."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Polly_Klaas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Meirhofer
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Put him on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.
View Quote

No, I think that island should be populated by hyenas...

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Our governor is proposing the return of the death penalty to New Mexico and this is exactly why we need it."

That right there is the type of comment that I have never understood. Why in the heck would any state need  "the return of the death penalty...." ? The question I would ask is why would any state does not already have the death penalty in place? These types of subhuman criminals reside in all 50 states as well as most all of the countries on the face of the earth. Why does anybody need to be reminded of the need for the death penalty? These types of atrocities have been going on for as long as man has walked the earth.  How much more reminding is necessary to convince people that the death penalty is and always has been a necessity.

Just to remind some of the reason that all states should have the death penalty and shouldn't be behind the ball and have to "propose the return of the death penalty."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Death penalty too easy. Turn em loose in the fed prison gen pop and turn a blind to see what happens to them
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#19]
I have nothing COC COMPLIANT TO SAY!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That right there is the type of comment that I have never understood. Why in the heck would any state need  "the return of the death penalty...." ? The question I would ask is why would any state does not already have the death penalty in place? These types of subhuman criminals reside in all 50 states as well as most all of the countries on the face of the earth. Why does anybody need to be reminded of the need for the death penalty? These types of atrocities have been going on for as long as man has walked the earth.  

View Quote

Not sure if what you're trying to say is directed at me or not but I didn't have anything to do with getting rid of the death penalty in NM. You're preaching to the choir here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:11:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree. It's not the government's job to attempt to exact a Biblical revenge, or dispense 'an eye for an eye' type of justice.  I wouldn't want to live in a country that legalized that sort of conduct.  It's beneath us.  It's the government's job to protect society from predators.  From ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. Even though these sub-humans were our equals, at one time, they've shown that they became enemies to a peaceful society and we're better off if they're pushing up daisies.  Kill them and get it over with. Bury them in unmarked paupers graves and let society forget them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

and chum the water before you leave.

FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Put them on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.

FIFY

Chum?

Oh, no. I'd give each of them a good bayoneting before sparta-kicking them into the water.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#23]

I am good with this.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Just kill them and be done with it. I honestly dont understand how anyone could be against the death penalty in cases like this.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#25]
sickening
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Chum?

Oh, no. I'd give each of them a good bayoneting before sparta-kicking them into the water.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Put them on an uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean.

FIFY

Chum?

This. But make sure you give them life jackets wouldn't want the f'ers drowning before the sharks got there.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually am.

But, plunging the depths of depravity to take out the trash is a bit gauche. Not to mention, some of you guys have some really deep seated issues.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Rest in peace angel
View Quote

Poor little girl.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:34:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a citizen, I agree with law and order.

However, as a father... Well, let's just say it is a a good thing the laws (and potential to never see my family again) exist.

Hatfield and McCoy's come to mind. But if I was Gary Bushe  (spelling???) Let's just say I wonder if I would not done the same thing.

Here is hoping I never have to find out. For alot of reasons...

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#31]
If anyone has seen the show Vikings I think the "blood eagle" would be a great way for them to go, look it up if you have the stomach for it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That mom is a special kind of damaged.

WTF.
View Quote

The child becomes a burden, and keeping the current boyfriend happy becomes more important than the child's welfare.

Unfortunately, there are far too many of them out there.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The child becomes a burden, and keeping the current boyfriend happy becomes more important than the child's welfare.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That mom is a special kind of damaged.

WTF.

I intellectually understand that people like this exist. This thread is a case in point.  

But, WTF

Blood Eagle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#34]
death penalty?  someone should take those people out back and beat them to death.

they need to be drawn and quartered...old school
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Public hanging
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:07:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Nothing COC compliant;

Saw lots of sad stuff working in LE, this tops all.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pretty sure I could stomp those animals' faces in until they were nothing but a wet spot above the shoulders, and then continue on with my day as if nothing had happened.

RIP, little angel.
View Quote

Spot on man
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

C'mon, let GD live out its ISIS fantasies.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This thread is a real day brightener.  I have nothing COC to say.

As a parent, it is difficult to ponder this news story.
View Quote

Agreed. Kill all 3 and don't even waste man hours. 3 shots
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:20:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Drawn and quartered is the best answer

Quoted:
Pull them apart with horses.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Fucking garbage people, you see them all the time and you can tell they're garbage the second you look at them.

I was at the dog pound a few years ago looking for a dog and I saw a group of 3-4 garbage people looking for, obviously and of course, a pitbull.

If I had seem them run over and gruesomely crushed beneath a garbage truck as I was walking out I would have thought "Hmm, somebody ran over some garbage - hope it didn't damage the truck."
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Gallows in the courthouse square. Noon on the 1'st Sunday after sentencing.
View Quote

Make it Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:22:41 AM EDT
[#46]
More detailed information, including previous criminal history of 2 of the 3 suspects (products of New Mexico's famous catch-and-release criminal justice system): http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/albuquerque-police-face-charges-childs-death-41639208

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:31:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Meth is the worst shit on the planet. It causes Irreparable damage.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:23:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Bullet to the back of head, all three of them.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:30:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

This seems fitting..

https://youtu.be/J6l5-Rup-D4
View Quote
Good flick.  Definitely a satisfying scene. Much needed in a case like this.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:42:00 AM EDT
[#50]
I would volunteer for their firing squad.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top