Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/25/2016 7:01:07 AM EDT
Cocks not Glocks!
To protest a new state law that makes the carrying of concealed handguns legal in college classrooms, students at the University of Texas on Wednesday openly displayed sex toys, an act considered illegal under local indecency laws.
View Quote
They protested the new concealed carry law by giving away hundreds of sex toys. Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Always knew they [anti's] were a bunch of dicks, this definitively proves it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:23:21 AM EDT
[#2]
proving you're fucked with out a gun
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:24:23 AM EDT
[#3]
What's sad is how many of them will regret this later in life when up for a job, promotion, political office, etc and the pictures come back from the past to bite them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#4]
They should really show their dedication to the cause by impaling themselves on their toys.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Good  that means they have the means when you tell them to shove it up their asses.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's sad is how many of them will regret this later in life when up for a job, promotion, political office, etc and the pictures come back from the past to bite them.
View Quote

Yeah, right. Way things are going, those kinds of pictures will probably be as good as a college degree as far as impressing an employer. Our kids will probably be required to show pictures of themselves with a dildo in their ass while fellating a minority in order to get hired for a job.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Third year student Forrest Sullivan, who backs the campus carry law,
said the rally was high on drama, emotion and humor, but short on
persuasive arguments.
View Quote

It's nice to see that not all college students are fucking retarded.

Thank you Forrest, for actually using your brain and not just doing what the liberals tell you.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah, right. Way things are going, those kinds of pictures will probably be as good as a college degree as far as impressing an employer. Our kids will probably be required to show pictures of themselves with a dildo in their ass while fellating a minority in order to get hired for a job.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL sure, if you want to work for the government.  Pics like that are not something you want floating around if you are looking to work in the private sector.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Let me know how that 12" Monster Black Cock helps keep you and others alive when some deranged psychotic pencil necked
douche-licker comes on campus and decides he wants to play real life "Battlefield".

God, people are so fucking stupid and short sighted.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#10]
It's hilarious the butthurt over concealed firearms.  It's not like they'll be forced to see the guns and thus be triggered (or whatever they call it).
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Stupid.
Move to a country where people can't own guns if you don't like them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#12]
By the looks of some of those women the only cocks they see are toys.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Stupid.
Move to a country where people can't own guns if you don't like them.
View Quote

This.

If they don't like it, they can gtfo
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Of course they will have to try them out on each other. The STD's will probably kill more people than the guns.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Literally....

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#16]
My buddy showed me the  video of the interview. This young pretty blond had this huuuggge black dildo & just kept letting it slap her in the face. Then she was just subliminally working her hand up & down it! It was awesome... Lol
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My buddy showed me the  video of the interview. This young pretty blond had this huuuggge black dildo & just kept letting it slap her in the face. Then she was just subliminally working her hand up & down it! It was awesome... Lol
View Quote

her family is probably so embarrassed they've called in sick for the rest of the week.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't bring a dick to a gun fight.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thank you Forrest, for actually using your brain and not just doing what the liberals tell you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Third year student Forrest Sullivan, who backs the campus carry law, said the rally was high on drama, emotion and humor, but short on persuasive arguments.

We don't care what he thinks. His very name is a microaggression.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Cock rhymes with Glock so it makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nailed it
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#22]
It always comes down to dicks and/or sexual deviancy with them, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#23]
delete
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#24]
We need the video of the Arab guy getting his ass beat with a big black rubber dong.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, sorry, no.  I'm bringing mine.  It's kind of like my cell phone.  I'd feel weird without it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Meh.

Do all you want, the law is the law.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Delusional people in the same genre as those who welcomed the Rapefugees in Europe.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Meh.

Do all you want, the law is the law.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We need the video of the Arab guy getting his ass beat with a big black rubber dong.
View Quote

First thing I thought about when I heard the story.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#31]
If only our side was as passionate and creative about restoring 2A rights on college campuses.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep

Fight absurdity with absurdity.

AKA, fight fire with fire,

AKA, fight guns with guns.

They're morons.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Get both...
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#34]
What a bunch of fags
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Meanwhile, Open Carry Texas (normally the D-bags) Win the "Anti-Anti protest humor award"

A counter-protest is also being organized, but is not getting the same attention from national and Texas media outlets. A “Clocks not Cocks” protest was announced by “liberty minded students” and appears to be backed by Open Carry Texas.

“One of the most important aspects of college life is being punctual for class,” organizers for the counter-protest write. We all know that dildo won’t get you there in time, a clock will. If you have one, bring a click and help educate those protesting with dildos that excessive use of them could cause them to be late for class!”

“Anti-gun students believe their personal safety is at risk if campus carry is enforced,” The College Fix’s Peter Maxwell wrote. “They are pursuing relief with sex toys.”

More than 4,500 realistic looking sex-toys were donated and quickly picked up by students eager to join the protest event, the Texas Tribune reported.

The counter protesters urged students to attach a clock to their backpacks to show “that there are students, faculty, and taxpayers” that support campus carry. Open Carry Texas wrote they “want to encourage anyone attending to support campus carry bring a clock as part of our symbolic protest. Clocks are more necessary in a college campus than Cocks and we want to help educate the gun haters on how to read one and be on time for classes.”
View Quote

The rest is here
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Funny I work at a Texas university (not UT) and no protest, no mention, and not even a big deal here.  I carry everyday.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#37]
To be fair, it is pretty stupid that displaying a sex toy is against policy, but a gun isn't.

Not because carrying a gun is dumb, but if you're not hurting anyone who gives a shit?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#38]
lol
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Funny I work at a Texas university (not UT) and no protest, no mention, and not even a big deal here.  I carry everyday.
View Quote

Same here, not a peep.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#41]

One of the campus carry organizations basically wrote a statement saying the same thing. Because Freedom.

I'll see if I can find the article.

ETA - http://libertyviral.com/students-conceal-carry-troll-cocks-not-glocks-campaign-hard/#axzz4HtNJ5EvU
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#42]
I realize facts are for suckers.  But, did anyone explain to these dumbasses that only ~ 3% of the Texas population has a CCL so the number of people actually carrying guns on campus will be miniscule?

I went to UT 87-91 and there was always some bleeding heart group protesting apartheid or the Iraq war or something else they could stand around on the west mall and listen to themselves talk about.

Most of the students just kept on walking by and ignored them.

The best part was when our autocrossing club applied for a permit to use one of the designated spots on the west mall to recruit for our club.

The anti-apartheid group had gotten the front spot closest to the tower for months but neglected to request the spot one week and we got it.  They had a little shanty set up as part of their protest.  They were PISSED when they had to move it so a car club could use the spot.  They called us all sorts of names and said we shouldn't be able to take their spot because their cause was more important than a silly car clubs recruiting drive.

All we said was tough.  Move the shanty cause we got the spot today.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#43]
But feels man feels! Some people need bitch slapped!
My right to carry a gun offends you? You can go suck a cock!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Cock rhymes with Glock so it makes sense.
View Quote

I can't wait for the angina protest!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah, sorry, no.  I'm bringing mine.  It's kind of like my cell phone.  I'd feel weird without it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't bring ONLY a dick to a gun fight. The damn thing might not go off when you need it to.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
To be fair, it is pretty stupid that displaying a sex toy is against policy, but a gun isn't.
Not because carrying a gun is dumb, but if you're not hurting anyone who gives a shit?
View Quote

The Puritans didn't like sex and alcohol. Hence the cultural sensitivity.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Get both...
View Quote

Came to post exactly this. I'll take both thanks.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#48]
It's UT. Dicks are the answer to protesting everything.  Guns?  Carry dicks. Against  school parking permits? Carry a dick.  Protesting a change of dinner times at the cafeteria? Draw dicks on the menu.

It's a lot like the infantry.

Oh, and there is no law against it.  I don't know where that came from.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:56:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Gotta be some proud parents out there today.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#50]
The University of Texas.  Keeping Austin queer since 1881.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top