Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
and the Trumptards will continue to sing his praises.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I initially had high hopes for the Trump but he turned out to be the real liar. I bet he out does Hillary in the debate and moves left of her positions mark my words I am calling it now.

and the Trumptards will continue to sing his praises.

He's not Hillary.  That's the praise he's getting from me.  IMO it's the only praise he needs.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump who called Jeb Bush weak on immigration is now adopting a plan weaker than Jebs.

Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  

Sounds a bit like something Pelosi would say
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]
As an anchor baby from many decades ago I breathe a sigh of relief not to be deported to a country which no longer exists. I am Joe's IBS.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Follow existing law?  What a novel idea!

So people are not happy having a president that will enforce laws passed by Congress?  Would they rather have a president that rules by decree and presidential edict?  The "wall" has already been codified into law.  The catch is Congress has never allocated funding for it.  Illegal immigrants are still illegal and can be deported.  People who overstay their visa are here illegally and can be deported.  How about we start here and work our way down?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump who called Jeb Bush weak on immigration is now adopting a plan weaker than Jebs.

do you even listen to what he is saying.

what does follow the existing laws mean? I'm pretty sure they spell out what should happen. I think you're falling for the interpretation the MSM is pushing.

So people are not happy having a president that will enforce laws passed by Congress?  Would they rather have a president that rules by decree and presidential edict?  The "wall" has already been codified into law.  The catch is Congress has never allocated funding for it.  Illegal immigrants are still illegal and can be deported.  People who overstay their visa are here illegally and can be deported.  How about we start here and work our way down?

Yep.  Fine employers who hire illegals.  Demagnetize our country and they will "deport" themselves.  No driver/business licenses.  No social services/welfare.  No sanctuary cities.

Bye, bye!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Link to the plan?

Or is this just another projection thread?
View Quote

Trump's plan is to round up Americans and send them south of Mexico. Then on the return trip he plans on bringing in as many Mexicans as possible to fill the void. Should have voted for Yeb
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm pretty sure Trump just got his "softened" immigration policy from here.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yep.  Fine employers who hire illegals.  Demagnetize our country and they will "deport" themselves.  No driver/business licenses.  No social services/welfare.  No sanctuary cities.

Bye, bye!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what does follow the existing laws mean? I'm pretty sure they spell out what should happen. I think you're falling for the interpretation the MSM is pushing.

Bye, bye!

LMAO

Still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa too???
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I fucking love these threads. Best thing ever.  So much rage from the trumpettes.

I imagine Trump reading through them...

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65323803.jpg
View Quote

Funny all the rage I read is coming from the asshurt Cruzaiders who still will not admit what a shit candidate their Canadian Profit is (yes I know what I spelled).
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's fucking amazing.  Trump has delivered NOTHING to his supporters.  He stabs them in the back and offers the position of Jeb Bush on immigration, and they still support him.  

WHY?

Because he's not a politician who lies and says whatever it takes to get elected?  He says what he means and doesn't back down?

Now he's backing down and saying things to get elected that make him a liar and normal politician.  But Trump voters are so stupid they have no problem with it.

We told you Trump was playing you fools over and over.  Suck it.  SUCK IT HARD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pointless thread is, pointless.

He could go full Hillary and you'd still vote for him.
It's fucking amazing.  Trump has delivered NOTHING to his supporters.  He stabs them in the back and offers the position of Jeb Bush on immigration, and they still support him.  

WHY?

Because he's not a politician who lies and says whatever it takes to get elected?  He says what he means and doesn't back down?

Now he's backing down and saying things to get elected that make him a liar and normal politician.  But Trump voters are so stupid they have no problem with it.

Wow I better go vote for Hillary then!

(voted Cruz in the primaries)
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHY?

I'm voting for the turd, but you must do as you think best.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LMAO

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bye, bye!

LMAO

What is your remedy?  Or do you not even view illegals as a problem?  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Own it truptards told you so

Gonna build that wall 50 feet tall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Yeah right motherfucker
View Quote

He hasn't backed away from building the wall.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Obama has deported more illegals and resident criminals then Bush did
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said he's going to follow the law like Obama and Bush have been doing. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol he already has.  His whole life.  He's even written books and given numerous interviews throughout his life detailing his propensity for supporting AWB's, amnesty, and single payer healthcare.

Lol you fucking douchebags are literally electing Nancy Pelosi because she told you that she suddenly changed her mind and is now a conservative.  That's what a joke you guys are and why no one can take you seriously.  You are the right's version of the low information voter, welfare queen, etc.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Next Trump will join the 'Gang of Eight'
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#17]
We are doomed.  FDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#19]

You just touched on the reason that the GD Hillary social media brigade has come together in this thread to raise their hysteria level to maximum noise; they're terrified with the prospect that Trump is gaining ground and may even be pulling ahead.

It's certainly not the OP which was simply an inflammatory sentence which was totally bereft of detail that has them all agog.

there's a pattern to the way they operate, their modus operandi has been for one of them to open the door for them with an inflammatory, purely clickbait OP; and then they all come filing in spewing CNN talking points and Hillary Clinton propaganda.

Here's the original post in its glorious entirety :

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jeb's plan was only going to get weaker. So there's that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#23]
I just hope the weather isn't that good come election day.

If I have to miss out on a good hunting day to vote for this worthless asshole I'm really going to be pissed.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah right motherfucker

His campaign spokesman was on Fox last night talking about how all along Trump has been speaking about a "metaphorical wall" to deter illegal immigration.
So yeah, that has been walked back.

I bet we aren't even gonna get Mexico to pay for it anymore.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Before Trump entered the race, Jeb supported a path to citizenship.  Legal worker status is bad, but not as bad as Jeb's original plan.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
one poll has trump ahead in Florida, these others all have clinton ahead   http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

Clinton's ahead in every battleground state

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

Assange better have emails of her trading puppy lasagna recipes with Chelsea.

View All Quotes

So they are North Korean?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh look it's GD's race card...

The TLM is as active as ever I see

#trumpetteslivesmatter

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hilltards will be Hilltards. Nice try but no cigar.
Oh look it's GD's race card...

The TLM is as active as ever I see

#trumpetteslivesmatter

Yep
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Link to the plan?

Or is this just another projection thread?
View Quote

i think the OR part.  the idea is never miss an opportunity to go full retard.  just like when trump almost picked christie as his running mate.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like a NeverTrump circle jerk.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's a really good idea.

Work really hard to get the guy who is a flip-flopping liberal elected and then hope and pray that he stops doing liberal things once he's in office.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's a really good idea.

Work really hard to get the guy who is a flip-flopping liberal elected and then hope and pray that he stops doing liberal things once he's in office.  

You've got a better idea; elect Hillary.

And this isn't even your own country.

Thanks for crawling out of the closet.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah right motherfucker
View Quote

Who fucking cares, still not voting for Hillary. Why is this so fucking hard to understand?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Who fucking cares, still not voting for Hillary. Why is this so fucking hard to understand?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah right motherfucker

edit:  For the record, this is very disappointing but far from enough to get me to not vote for Trump.

Yes it matters, it matters a lot, but this is something we need to address after his election.  Right now we just need to get him elected.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I initially had high hopes for the Trump but he turned out to be the real liar. I bet he out does Hillary in the debate and moves left of her positions mark my words I am calling it now.
View Quote

Then go ahead and vote for her.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The idea is to get others to vote for her as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Your move Hillary,
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or not vote at all.

Or to evoke emotions from people on the internet, because in their real lives no one gives a fuck what they think...

Whatever.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Or not vote at all.

Or to evoke emotions from people on the internet, because in their real lives no one gives a fuck what they think...

Whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or not vote at all.

Whatever.

Good call because it's always the same small handful of them smoking from their ears in every thread with a smattering of Clinton social media concern trolls thrown in for good measure.

But the election won't be affected by any of this crap, including the Shillaries and the handful of self marginalizing scowlers which is why telling them to vote for whoever the hell they want to bends them so far out of shape.

But they really should just vote for whoever the hell they want to or stay home.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never been to one... Going to have to take your word for it...

It looks to me like a bunch of conservatives scared to death that both New York liberals have amnesty on the table...
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Your facts have convinced me.  How anyone could stand in the face of such overwhelming logic is beyond me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your facts have convinced me.  How anyone could stand in the face of such overwhelming logic is beyond me.

I just went and voted 87 times for Hillary based on this thread alone x87
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You let the bastards wear you down.

Shame on you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Good call because it's always the same small handful of them smoking from their ears in every thread with a smattering of Clinton social media concern trolls thrown in for good measure.

But the election won't be affected by any of this crap, including the Shillaries and the handful of self marginalizing scowlers which is why telling them to vote for whoever the hell they want to bends them so far out of shape.

But they really should just vote for whoever the hell they want to or stay home.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or not vote at all.

Whatever.

Jimmy Carter,,,  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It looks to me like a bunch of conservatives scared to death that both New York liberals have amnesty on the table...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please call others "cultists" again.

I can always use a good laugh.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Seems all the NeverTrumpers are from Texas.....must be that Cruz butthurt.

What will they think when Hillary imports so many Syrians, and relocates so many illegals that that state turns forever blue?

And they can bitch and moan about Trump for the next 50 years......

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

What will they think when Hillary imports so many Syrians, and relocates so many illegals that that state turns forever blue?

View Quote

There you go mentioning Cruz again.  

You do know that Trump was for importing Syrians (before he was against it, of course).....

and is illegal immigration the conversation you want to be having right now?   i mean Trump did just rip off Obama's immigration plan from the White House webite

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

You do know that Trump was for importing Syrians (before he was against it, of course).....

and is illegal immigration the conversation you want to be having right now?   i mean Trump did just rip off Obama's immigration plan from the White House webite
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If Trump gets elected and his policies cause Texas to turn blue I will eat crow.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

If Trump gets elected and his policies cause Texas to turn blue I will eat crow.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just want to know why every single day you bring up Cruz.  You act as if only Cruz hadn't existed, we would all be lining up to support Trump.  

Trump's opposition on this site, is rooted in his lack of conservative principles, his extensive support of liberal positions and politicians and his willingness to abandon his stated positions.

You want to believe that this somehow has everything to do with Cruz

I seriously dont understand this

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's candidacy is turning Texas blue.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I just want to know why every single day you bring up Cruz.  You act as if only Cruz hadn't existed, we would all be lining up to support Trump.  

Trump's opposition on this site, is rooted in his lack of conservative principles, his extensive support of liberal positions and politicians and his willingness to abandon his stated positions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was just making a connection between people who have stated they won't vote for Cruz and the state they display.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:18:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

We tried to tell you, but nooooo!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top