Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It's too bad we're never going to get a chance to see how much backsliding he's capable of..........
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But...what of the OP'S detailed analysis and the smartest guy on the internet........

Seriously, there are at least a couple of dozen guys here who will refuse to vote for the Republican nominee and thereby throw the election to Hillary if we don't start kissing their sore asses as they demand.

Afterall; as Trump voters; we "own it."

Nah; you're right, to hell with that idiocy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, vote for FHRC and troll somewhere else then....I figure that is what you are going to do anyway, same with the rest of the TX/UT butt-hurt Cruz faction.

I would say #nevertrump faction but they are pretty much all one and the same.

But...what of the OP'S detailed analysis and the smartest guy on the internet........

Seriously, there are at least a couple of dozen guys here who will refuse to vote for the Republican nominee and thereby throw the election to Hillary if we don't start kissing their sore asses as they demand.

Afterall; as Trump voters; we "own it."

Nah; you're right, to hell with that idiocy.

Jimmy Carter remembers
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#3]
ETA: I hope my meter is off...
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
 Trump has delivered NOTHING to his supporters.  
View Quote

I know this will surprise the shit out of you but he's a candidate, not an elected official.
As a candidate, he is powerless to deliver anything.

One could argue endlessly about the importance of politicians' promises (and I'm sure you will) but since I haven't put any faith in the words of politicians for quite some time, I'm not interested in such an argument.

I'm more interested in amusing myself by watching people get excited over things politician say, over and over and over again. .
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Cucked voter is cuck  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pointless thread is, pointless.
Cucked voter is cuck  

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#7]
In like Flynn.....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep trying guys.  You are totally going to change hearts and minds and get us all to vote for your gal.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]
New York liberal doing New York (and Florida) liberal shit?

I'm shocked.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

do you even listen to what he is saying.

what does follow the existing laws mean? I'm pretty sure they spell out what should happen. I think you're falling for the interpretation the MSM is pushing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump who called Jeb Bush weak on immigration is now adopting a plan weaker than Jebs.

what does follow the existing laws mean? I'm pretty sure they spell out what should happen. I think you're falling for the interpretation the MSM is pushing.

There's plenty of those same "pushers" and assistant pushers right here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:12:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hilltards will be Hilltards. Nice try but no cigar.
View Quote
Oh look it's GD's race card...

The TLM is as active as ever I see

#trumpetteslivesmatter

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:15:00 PM EDT
[#15]
And we KNOW that Jeb would have kept his word.

Hey, did you hear that Cruz was going to abolish the IRS??!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Meh, vote for FHRC and troll somewhere else then....I figure that is what you are going to do anyway, same with the rest of the TX/UT butt-hurt Cruz faction.

View Quote
Another TLM activist emurges.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck the both of 'em.

I'm writing in Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Keep trying guys.  You are totally going to change hearts and minds and get us all to vote for your gal.
View Quote

But... they're concerned!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#19]
It ain't 11 million illegals like what the news reports its more like 30-40 million illegals that are here. Plus you have factor in they are spitting out kids and a high rate.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#21]
We demand a perfect candidate in an imperfect world.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#22]

This thread.....

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#23]
So his stance is better or worse than Hillary's and Johnson's?

Oh yeah still better.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh ffs wasn't it obvious enough to everyone the demagogue was going to pander to a wider audience in the general?

I'm surprised he hasn't unveiled his single payer plan yet frankly, maybe saving that for the debates.

Trump wants to win, he doesn't have any ideological tether other than winning...well maybe pocketing some cash and building his brand if he doesn't.

It's always a circular firing squad on the right, no effective opposition to the progressives in my lifetime, and no sign of that changing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh, beats the hell out of being a Dem shill.....Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#26]
all about supreme court, don't care about anything else.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Oh yeah still better.

View Quote
Technically the establishments "plan" on immigration is better than hillarys.... And basically the same as trumps

I thought the TLM was antiestablishment
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rofl, I'm sorry you feel the need to continually use the political race card.. But hey, it's a free internet.

Thanks for outing yourself as the rights version of the BLM

Saul Alinski would be so proud

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
all about supreme court, don't care about anything else.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We're so fucked.
View Quote

Yep.

Been fucked for a long time (those of us that want smaller gov,less spending,secure border,etc).

Thinking anyone is going to change the direction we are headed is delusional..................
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Own it truptards told you so

Gonna build that wall 50 feet tall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Yeah right motherfucker
View Quote

Still voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Remember a couple of weeks ago when you all were howling about "GOLD STAR FAMILIESSS!!"

...and they turned out to be a couple of sharia shitshills in a put-up job by the Democrat party?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Remember a couple of weeks ago when you all were howling about "GOLD STAR FAMILIESSS!!"

...and they turned out to be a couple of sharia shitshills in a put-up job by the Democrat party?
View Quote

doesn't matter.

their internet reputation is all that matters.

eventually they have to be right.  after all, when you repeat CNN talking points 24-7, you gotta be right eventually.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#34]
It'd be funny if our Rights weren't at risk.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh ffs wasn't it obvious enough to everyone the demagogue was going to pander to a wider audience in the general?

I'm surprised he hasn't unveiled his single payer plan yet frankly, maybe saving that for the debates.

Trump wants to win, he doesn't have any ideological tether other than winning...well maybe pocketing some cash and building his brand if he doesn't.

It's always a circular firing squad on the right, no effective opposition to the progressives in my lifetime, and no sign of that changing.
View Quote

Considering his history, I would say that it's closer to reality to say that he pandered to the Right during the primaries and the real Trump is closer to the one we're seeing.  

I bet he swings farther left before it's over.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I fucking hate this  election.
View Quote

Truly.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump who called Jeb Bush weak on immigration is now adopting a plan weaker than Jebs.

Follow existing law?  What a novel idea!

So people are not happy having a president that will enforce laws passed by Congress?  Would they rather have a president that rules by decree and presidential edict?  The "wall" has already been codified into law.  The catch is Congress has never allocated funding for it.  Illegal immigrants are still illegal and can be deported.  People who overstay their visa are here illegally and can be deported.  How about we start here and work our way down?

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Technically the establishments "plan" on immigration is better than hillarys.... And basically the same as trumps

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah still better.

TLM?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck it then. I'll vote for Hillary if you nevertrumpers will be happy. It's all about your feelings, to hell with SCOTUS and gun right.  I'll just cut up all my guns tonight and go change my voter registration tomorrow.

I welcome the Pantsuit Apocalypse.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
TLM?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah still better.

TLM?
Lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#41]
The Republicans had 17 people running in the beginning.  I would have voted for any of the 17 over Hillary, even Jebra.

Yeah, I'm still voting for Trump.

eta- and I won't be sick on my stomach when I do, like I was when I voted Romney.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ruled out Thursday a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants in the United States, walking back comments he made earlier this week in which he appeared open to the idea.

"There's no path to legalization unless they leave the country," Trump said after an event in Manchester, New Hampshire. "When they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and then come back."

Trump said that on his first day in office, he would authorize law enforcement to actively deport "bad dudes," such as those who have committed crimes, which he said numbered "probably millions." But he declined to flatly say whether he would round up other undocumented immigrants, stressing that once the initial deportations occur, "then we can talk."

"There is a very good chance the answer could be yes," Trump said when asked if he would deport those who have lived here peacefully but without papers. "We're going to see what happens."

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

Seriously people, calm the fuck down.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah still better.

TLM?
Lol

You're right i should totally know an acronym you made up.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ruled out Thursday a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants in the United States, walking back comments he made earlier this week in which he appeared open to the idea.

"There's no path to legalization unless they leave the country," Trump said after an event in Manchester, New Hampshire. "When they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and then come back."

Trump said that on his first day in office, he would authorize law enforcement to actively deport "bad dudes," such as those who have committed crimes, which he said numbered "probably millions." But he declined to flatly say whether he would round up other undocumented immigrants, stressing that once the initial deportations occur, "then we can talk."

"There is a very good chance the answer could be yes," Trump said when asked if he would deport those who have lived here peacefully but without papers. "We're going to see what happens."

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

Seriously people, calm the fuck down.
View Quote

Good.  I'm fine with them leaving and then coming in documented.  I came to the U.S. legally and so should everyone else.

Go Trump!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I initially had high hopes for the Trump but he turned out to be the real liar. I bet he out does Hillary in the debate and moves left of her positions mark my words I am calling it now.
View Quote

and the Trumptards will continue to sing his praises.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm more pissed he shitcanned his tax plan and adopted Paul Ryans.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm more pissed he shitcanned his tax plan and adopted Paul Ryans.
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:07:38 PM EDT
[#49]
I fucking love these threads. Best thing ever.  So much rage from the trumpettes.

I imagine Trump reading through them...

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  

Yeah, that's a really good idea.

Work really hard to get the guy who is a flip-flopping liberal elected and then hope and pray that he stops doing liberal things once he's in office.  

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top